Dairy Queen Customer Service

Contact Dairy Queen Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-866-793-7582

Dairy Queen “DQ” is a chain of fast food restaurants specializing in soft ice cream and shakes. It is owned by International Dairy Queen, Incorporated, which is a subsidiary of Hathaway. “DQ” owns Orange Julius and Karmelkorn, and has long time popularity in Texas. There are over 4800 “DQ” locations in US as of 2014 and revenues were reported in 2008 as US2.5billion. “DQ” is found in 20 different countries and employ over 20,000.

If you want to call about a “DQ” experience, call 1-866-793-7582. You may also find more phone numbers and information here. To write a letter to the US CEO of the Dairy Queen, address the envelop with: John Gainor, CEO, Dairy Queen, 7505 Metro Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55439-0286. A “DQ” Fan Survey may be filled out here.

Signature items include Blizzard Shakes, DQ Cakes, Orange Julius, Hungr Buster burgers, banana splits and Dilly Bars. The first US soft serve ice cream was introduced in 1938. Social presence is found on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube

Dairy Queen Contact Information

• Dairy Queen headquarters address

• Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.
    • Minneapolis
    • MN 55439

1-866-793-7582

A-

Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm CST

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Dairy Queen Complaints

For as long as I can remember I have been enjoying the fruits of Dairy Queen. One could always count on receiving the best ice cream creations from a varied menu that was sure to please. However, not all visits were great but on the other hand they weren’t all that bad either until today. I’m in my seventies and have tasted many an ice cream delight, my favorite being a “Tropical Blizzard”, but I was extremely disappointed not only with the service but with the quality of the product. My wife and I ordered two small blizzards, hers a strawberry mine as mentioned above, but the attendant said no Tropical Blizzard. I was told they didn’t have any coconut. Then I was told I would be given a blizzard with pineapple and bananas instead. I finally agreed which seemed like a good idea at the time but I came to regret my choice after I drove off. My wife’s choice was barely mixed. The top was one big lump of strawberries, the middle was barely pink and the bottom of the cup was white ice cream. My selection consisted of huge lumps of bananas and bitter pineapple chunks. As for the consistency of both our ice creams it was watered down with the consistency of runny ice milk. We could not eat either of our blizzards and finally trashed them when we returned home. This being Friday afternoon rush hour we were unable to return to the Dairy Queen to complain personally. Instead I am referring this matter to you for future reference in the hope that future patrons will be treated to the higher quality product that Dairy Queen is noted for. It goes without saying that my wife and I will not be visiting this store again but will seek out one that will provide better quality for the price paid.
Bobby Shuman
706-831-2956
bjjmshu@yahoo.com

I experienced a very unfriendly employee at the drive up. When I placed my order, I said, "I just want a medium coke, please." Twice she asked me, "And what else?" While I waited, patiently (though I had not other option) she spent a long time having a conversation with the driver in the car in front of us. Yet when I drove up for my coke, she was anything but friendly, polite or even courteous to me. She simply held out, s she stated the price again for the coke. If was obvious she did not intend to give me my coke until I gave her the change as well as the dollar bills. And after quickly handing my drink, she almost immediately closed the window before I could ask for my receipt. Rude, unprofessional like service does not lure more customers.

Brady's DQ #14
1005 West Service Road Abernathy, TX Phone number 806-298-2502
Order T SvrCk: 35 12:44p on 09/15/18
MD DRINK, coke

I just left the Dairy Queen in Laredo TX on San Bernardo Ave.
I am beyond disappointed, I cannot believe the price of a banana split.
I don't mind paying the money if the product looks like the advertisement. I even asked
the cashier if there were three ice cream servings. She said yes. The banana split is the size of a sundae.
I even ordered blizzards for my parents and of course no napkins. I did not get napkins or a spoon for the
banana split. I guess I need to take my business to Sonic or Stars where the product looks like the ad.
And at those business you get what you pay for.

I went with 4 friends to the dq in Middleboro mass tonight.i ordered what I generally order.a mocha moo latte,medium.when I rcvd my order I noticed no chocolate syrup on the whipped cream. I immediately went back to request the syrup,did n o t so much as take I taste of the dessert. The server said she would have to charge me more to put it on the top at which I laughed and said your "joking" right. the the supervisor told her that they couldn't put it on or take it back since they already gave it to me.the funny part is the picture to the right of the takeout window clearly shows how it is to be made.ie: with chocolate syrup. not going back to dq, at least this one. ps someone else in my party also had a problem with their order; n o peanut butter sauce on the top of her "jurassic"dessert when she specifically requested it. if this is a preview of coming attractions from dq, I would rather miss the show. If I had thought quick enough I should have demanded they throw a perfectly good desert away and to remake me one since it was done incorrectly.Time to retrain the help,or should I say train them to begin with. Tonight, customer service was an oxymoron.it didn't exist .Sales for dq was 2.5 billion this year in 4800 stores. Im not sure how that happened. good luck .

I just left the Dairy Queen in Laredo TX on San Bernardo Ave.
I am beyond disappointed, I cannot believe the price of a banana split.
And at those business you get what you pay for.

Just downloaded Dairy Queen app. As part of that, I was to receive a small blizzard. Got to the window at 12th ave, Nampa, Idaho location and was told they don’t honor that particular offer. I have deleted the app from my phone and will not be stopping at Dairy Queen any more. There are a lot of other options for fast food and treats available.

Been a DQ customer for 40 plus years in our small town but after my experience this month no more! Ordered a DQ cake for a family birthday, worst tasting cake ever and who ever decorated needs to take some classes my five year old grandchild could have done better. Orders are never right and most of the time they are cold. Customer service is horrible. Bathrooms always dirty. For 40 years and even as far back as last week I have purchased pints of hot fudge from DQ. Tonight I went through drive through and the foreigner owner refused to sell me hot fudge by the pint, she said that they were no longer selling hot fudge by the pint. This DQ has went down hill since Sherry Wallace sold it to some foreigners from out of state. DQ headquarters should really do inspections on the DQ's because like the one in Burlington is horrible customer service as orders are always wrong and takes forever to get your order, you can hardly understand the foreign owners, place is dirty most of the time. To me a customer of 40 years it is ridiculous that any DQ would refuse to sell a customer a pint of hot fudge. So for me I won't go to DQ in Burlington, Kansas, any more, I will drive 30 minutes purchase my hot fudge from another DQ that is clean and bring it home in a cooler bag. To the foreigners that run the DQ all I can say with your attitudes, your inability to keep the place clean, lack of customer service and food orders being cold and wrong, you probably won't be in busy too much longer unless you change your ways and how you treat customers. I would like DQ corporate headquarters to tell me just why a DQ can not sell a pint of hot fudge to a customer. The DQ in Burlington, Kansas gets no stars from me.

We went to the DQ in Branson Missouri after watching a great show and in a good mood. We decided to order the 2 for $4,00 cones. My bill came to $8.00 for 3 cones and I asked why. You bought 3 not 4 so you had to pay the full $4.00 for the third one. This left a bad taste in my mouth and I will look for my treats in a differant place next time. I hope it is just the Branson store that is so user unfriendly. I have never had this happen in other

M'We waited at the speaker to order our food for 20 minutes, then we moved on to the window where we waited 10 minutes for someone to come to the window. Now we are waiting for our food and 15 more minutes has pasted. The car in front of us drove away without being waited on. This is rediculous. We are at the Carthage Texas DQ. She brings us our drinks with no straws. We got our food 45 minutes later.

My husband and kids and I went into DQ tonight we arrived at 10pm we were told we had to leave at 10:30 cause the drive thru was closing.... My husband then asked if we order ice cream before 10:30 can we still get the kids ice cream? She said yes... So at 10:22 my husband went up to get the kids there ice cream and the cashier informed him that the registers were closed... Ok that is not someone I would want working for me... All this before 10:30 .... I then went up to confront her and she said no I said you had to leave at 10:30...my husband spent 30.00 dollars and would have prob spent 15.00 more... It was Sat night and we barley stepped out the door and the lights were off... I know they did not clean the bathrooms because there were not any paper towels in either the mens or woman's bathroom... No sooner did my husband walk out the door the lights were off.. So they left the morning crew to do there job... They started closing down before 10:30.... I feel that is not rite not very customer friendly... They could have made more sales... But we will not be going back... So I had to explain to my two children why they didn't want to sell them ice cream like they said they would... Here is the location we went too...
300 S State Rd 135
Greenwood, IN 46143
Catherine Cardini

I just spent 10.46 on two BBQ sandwiches. . Worst BBQ sandwich I have ever had. Could not eat it. So dry. 2/3 bun. Small Amount of bbq. Little bbq sauce on it. Had two strips of onion around bun. It’s called the Artisan style . Awful. Please re-evaluate this sandwich.

On 1/20/18 @ 4:00pm @the dq in jasper Alabama I received the worst service thus to date. When u are the only customer inside a facility you naturally believe your service will be exceptional it was exceptional alright exceptionally disappointing the counter help appeared dirty and unkept long beard uncovered and after ordering repeatedly had to repeat myself because his ability to focus on the customer was interrupted by his playing with other employees. Forgot my order twice after taking my order he disappeared after 15 minutes. I was asked by the cook what I was waiting on and had to reorder again after finally receiving food from cook was extremely disappointed thus why I was the only customer this entire time. Son insisted on ice cream whereby episode happens again by another employee once again after15minutes cook asked again what I was waiting for whereby I repeated ice cream order once again. I felt robbed. Save your hard earned money for a place that deserves the business. I am a 54year old man who has never complained but I felt taken advantage of as well as robbed. Wouldn’t be surprised if dq goes out of business in jasper Alabama

I came to DQ about ten minutes before closing time. Came to the door and was greeted by a Dairy Queen worker who turned me away ten minutes before close saying she wasn't going to serve me.

Cassie lied about being the store manager because she wouldn't give me any information. Then a gentlemen comes out and tells me her name is "Karla" even though her name tag said Cassie. She had a problem when I told her to remake a blizzard than has been sitting there for 20 minutes. She decided to get a attitude with me so I asked for my money back. She then decides to only give me my money back for 1 shake instead of my receipt. She's already been rude and mouthy so I say "No" I want all my money to go to another dairy Queen. She decided to get even more mad and throw my money at me but on the counter. If you guys record inside of the store. Look at the video and the time and understand my complaint. I know it is that lady who's name tag said "Cassie" not Karla like they told me who is a terrible employee. Please take some action for her rudeness. Other than that I will not let 1 rude lady ruin my favorite dessert place

Just purchased the funnel cake with hot fudge. It was horrible. It wasn't anything like what was being advertised. I got a small clump of greasy, half fried dough with a small scoop of ice cream on the side. I did not get a receipt either.

Well my local Dairy Queen store is very dirty, bugs flying around & all over wall by cash register. People working there never wash hands after handling money from each customer & using profanity. Every time I go there they are out of something like, whip crème or out of chocolate ice cream as the case was today. Restroom very dirty & out of towels.

I grew up on dairy queen but now I go else where. This stores manager is not doing their job & I feel like the regional manager is not doing theirs also. The workers all look dirty. Thanks for reading this & sure hope you take care of these problems! I didn't take any pictures but you don't have to it's very noticeable. This store is located on 7th street in parkersburg wv 2610.

Stopped for a afternoon snack in Central City,Ne. Order for five icecream items, was placed at 2:52 pm and received at 3:27pm. In that period of time, one person received their order, and two asked for a manager, for their money back. When we finally got the ice cream, their was no blizzard check done, because it would have poured out on their counter. The shake was incorrect, but my grandson was told by his parents to deal with it, because of the time it took to get it out in the first place! The sad part of this complaint is, we could have been within 45minutes of being home, and we waited for ice cream, thinking that it can't be happening with 9people working. Not very happy with Dairy Queen!! Thesez are the same people that think they are worth $15 dollars a hour! Don't think so.

My wife and I stopped at the Dairy Queen at 4399 Penn Ave, Sinking Spring. PA 2 weeks ago. At that time we got lousy service. The employees treated us like we were interrupting their social life. The when my wife got her ice cream in a dish, one of the employees scraped the top off the ice cream because the person that was being trained served too much. I will enclose a picture. Also, the restaurant was not clean at all. The service at this location has gotten very bad in the last 4 or 5 visits. My wife and I will no longer be visiting this location and may not visit Dairy Queen again. Just wanted to let someone know how disappointed we were with our last visits.

You took the shrimp basket away ( very bad ) me and my wife love the shrimp what fast food place has shrimp then you brought it back for march and then took it away BRING BACK THE SHRIMP please it sets you apart from everyone else. I would say we were going 3-4 times in a month but now with no shrimp not at all and we love the ice cream. Bring it back bring it back the shrimp throw out all that baked stuff no one likes it bring the shrimp back.

Dairy Queen Grill & Chill Restaurant 1411 W Kearney St Springfield, MO 65803-1351. Placed my order for the triple chocolate brownie and two small blizzards. Waited in the drive thru for 40 minutes behind 4 other cars, just to be told that they were out of brownies. Why did they just not tell me that they were out when I ordered so I could have placed a different order. I was so mad that I left without any of my order. This isn't the first time I have encountered poor customer service from this Dairy Queen at this location.

My husband and I waited in line at Dairy Queen for 30 minutes and they turned off the lights and stop taking orders. No one came out and said that they were closing and that they weren't taking anymore orders.

The Dairy Queen manager on duty, Ceasar was very rude and obnoxious to me concerning a coupon, I understand about not honoring a coupon but not his complete rudeness. He has no business in the position of people because he has no people personality or skills! He talked down to me like he was so much more than me and made me feel inferior to him and I was highly offended. Even his co-worker at the check-out recognized and stated that he was rude! His own co-worker...evidently he had to be in order for his own team member to recognize the rudeness! Event happened at 8:43 p.m. on Thanksgiving Eve. I always eat at this restaurant with and without coupons. I've Never had a problem like this before until I met Ceasar on this day. I will more than likely not come back to this place of business nor recommend this location to anyone else! If there was a lower rating, I definitely would assign it for this visit.

In reference to Dairy Queen in Fairfax, Iowa 52228. We had often gone there for years with no problems. They changed ownership over a year ago. The service became very slow and the store turned dirty. We quit going there because of this. Recently, I received a nice Dairy Queen Gift Certificate. I decided to give this store another shot. Figured they should have the problems worked out in this period of time. I got there tonight at 6:00 P.M. There was a number of families already ahead of me and acting very irritated. They had just been told the store had no food to prepare and sell. But, they would have some next week. I figured as long as I was there, I may as well get two large malts. This they were able to prepare. I presented a gift certificate and was told they could not accept. Was told they were waiting for a machine for this type of card and would have next week. Luckily, they were able to accept cash. Not a good experience to say the least.

Dairy Queen was the right choice for me to treat my friends on my birthday. We had so many choices with Combo offers, best pizzas, salads and many more. We opted for Combo lunch with few more delicious pastries and Icecreams. It is worth paying for a good quality food here. Dairy Queen is the best place having variety of Juices,Pastries,Cakes,Icecreams and the best for good dining party and regular snacks.

Have feedback for Dairy Queen?