CVS Customer Service

Contact CVS Corporate

Toll free phone number: 401-765-1500

Welcome to the CVS complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against CVS online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the CVS corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Upset with CVS?

File a complaint here!

Reach CVS Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team
  • CVS corporate office

• 1 Cvs Drive
    • Woonsocket
    • RI 02895

401-765-1500

Top CVS Complaints

I received a coupon for a free gift when I purchased a certain amount. When I tried to order online, I could not complete my order - some orders would not go to my in basket. A message instructed me to call the CVS customer service 1-800 number. I had to wait 15 minutes. The CVS contact person said there were 3 different coupons. She was obviously unfamiliar with the specifics. I got so frustrated walking her through the order and discounts without a resolution, I decided not to complete the order. Why should I work so hard to give CVS my money - they should have been paying me! I filed a complaint requesting a better, efficient offer- have heard nothing. Not the way to keep a long term, loyal customer.

Comment (0)

I had two bad experiences with the corona pharmacy on magnolia located in corona. This time it was the pharmacy technician by the name of "John". I decided to relocate to another pharmacy, he stated to me that I was inconsiderate of the fact that they went out of their way to refill my prescription, and that I was being rude. I'm very upset by this, and I will not be returning to this pharmacy. I will also be reporting this to the CVS corporate office. There wasn't anything at all done, that I put in the first compliant about how rude "Elmer" was when he totally ignored me standing in line for a good five minutes, and there probably won't be anything done about this compliant either, I also contacted IEHP in regards to this matter, as well as Medicare.

Comment (0)

I lost my CVS Card and have been trying for months to get a new one. Last week when I was purchasing something and tried to use my phone number but it didn't work. I contacted the online contact email and have been getting the runaround since. I have not been able to use the cash you send me or the 30% off coupons. They tell me they have not heard of me. This is one of the several messages they have sent me. I have sent them my and my husbands email addresses, addresses and phone number for us for the last 20 years. They still never heard of me. I would appreciate it if you would help me with this problem. Thank you

Dear Mrs. Brooks: Thank you for taking the time to contact CVS/Pharmacy. I have reviewed your email and find that I need additional information to fully assist you. Please provide the following information: The email addresses and phone numbers provided do not pull up an account. Is there perhaps an old mailing address? There are a few Elizabeth Brooks in Florida. Once I receive your reply I will be able to complete the work and send you my response.
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Comment (0)

I when into your store on Friday to purchase some VSL #3 for my wife. The pharmacy said they were out and would order some and that I could pick it up on Sat evening. Sat evening I when in to pick it up, no VSL. The Lady told me they would order it and it would be in Monday afternoon. I when Monday afternoon to pick it up, no VSL.

My wife talk to the pharmacy department again and they said they would order it and it would be ready Monday afternoon. Monday afternoon my wife called first this time to ensure the DSL was in, it was. I when to pick it up at the drive through window. The tech at the window told me that I could not pick it up at the window, that I had to park and come in the store. I parked, when in the store and guess what.

I had to go to the pharmacy counter 3 feet from the drive through window and ask for them to provide with the DSL. They got it out of cold storage next to the window and carried it past the window to the counter and I paid and left. If I had operated my business like this before I retired, I would not have had a business to retire from. I haven't decided what I'm going to do in the future, but I will not recommend your pharmacy to anyone else in the future.

Comment (0)

June 30th 2016 Tucson AZ. CVS Pharmacy (7901 East Golf Links Road, Tucson, AZ 85730). I was sentenced, a long time customer to 72 hours of stress,withdrawals and pain by CVS not filling and refusing to fill prescription even with my doctors approval that was called in for my prescription on June 30th 2016. On 06/27/16. I call My Doctor they say never heard from pharmacy they in turn call pharmacy to OK prescription.

On 06/30/2016 pharmacy calls me tells me they cannot fill my prescription until 07/03/2016 because I should have 2 more pills from my last prescription left ( last scrip was for 90 days and the dosage is very small). I tell her that I did not empty the bottle and count them when I got the script they must have shorted me two pills. I asked what am I suppose to do for the next 72 hours before I will have a pill to take on Sunday night at 9:30 the time that I take my one pill each night the pill makes my mind slow down and then I am able to sleep.( I am 65 years old, have never abused or used any kind of drugs. Her reply was you are missing 2 pills she cannot refill till Sunday July the 3rd its my Problem not hers.

She made me feel like I took the two pills stood on the corner and sold them like a drug dealer, I believe they shorted me the 2 pills. On Thursday night I took my last pill By Friday night 9:30 pm it had been 24 hours since my last pill. With no pill to take I was on my way to many hours without sleep. By Saturday afternoon I was tired cant sleep and withdrawals were starting to happen my body hurt, my head everywhere hurt. Without sleep I could not eat like I do in my regular routine I tried but diarrhea started and I started to o really feel deprived and confused with where I was and what I was doing.

By Saturday evening at 9:30 and looking at a long night ahead I found some over the counter sleeping pills and decided I had no choice but to try them along with a muscle relaxer(it did not work just made things worse). It is now Sunday Morning 07/03/2016 and I am still awake and am still 12 hours away from 9:30 pm when I can take my next pill and hopefully get to go to sleep, providing the Pharmacy has them ready. Monday is July the 4th our 45th wedding anniversary. I hope by then I am feeling better, we canceled our trip to Vegas and will be staying home.

Today if I get my prescription filled I will ask them to open them and count each pill so I know I wont have to go through this again. eMy plans on Wednesday my Doctor will b back in her office and I will try and make an appointment with her to make sure I am OK with the stress which I am suppose to avoids at all cost I do not want to take the chance of a possible stoke happening again, Then I plan to contact an attorney and see if I have any grounds to make this big pharmacy that play God with peoples lives pay for the pain I have gone through in the last 72 hours. I will be giving a copy of this letter to the manager of the pharmacy today and will email a copy to the corporate office, Better Business Office, and posting this on social media.(Face book. Twitter. ect.) I strongly recommend to all my senior citizen friends to avoid using CVS. They only care about your money not their customers. Ok just got call from CVS 10:am Sunday morning saying my prescription can not be filled until July 31st. Went there pissed they filled the prescription.

I had them count the pills. For 25 years I was an entertainer and well know personality I told the young lady I will be contacting the news stations, newspapers, ect so that this story would go out nationwide and local as much as I can make it happen. I set here dazed that this large company would treat a long time customer in this manner. Whoever it was that talked to me on Thursday should be released of her duty, your company is here to serve me and the public not to play God with my life or anyone else. I will never use CVS again and will never recommend them to anyone, I will make a point to alert everyone awful way you treat your customers.

Comment (0)

My husband and I went into the cvs pharmacy this weekend (memorial d weekend) the coupon that I had they said was denied but we never used it! The girl at the counter said she would need a manager so I said o.k. When the manager arrived (named Andres) started giving me a hard time said he wouldn't honor it I said I was going to complain to the corporate office and then his manager came down and gave it to us after Andre the manager embarrassed us in front of a crowd of people! He then tried to embarrass us further by trying to scold us in front of these people by trying to pull us aside to make himself look better. With no apology! We spend alot of money there and normally lately go with no problem. This guys profile its not worthy of cvs manager.

Comment (0)

Doctor faxed a prescription on April 6, 2016. They have that it was received successfully. Pharmacy said they did not receive it. On the 7th doctors office called three times and waited for the pharmacist for over 15 minutes each time without success. On the 8th. Doctors office called several times with an extensive wait. Finally got through and them I am informed after stopping three times that it will take 5 days to get the medication in. This is garbage. Had the personnel done their job I should have this medication in hand. I am sure this is due to cost cutting measures and the only one who suffers is the customer. Have used the maple ave Vienna va store for over 30 years. You are going to force me to one of your competitors

Comment (0)

I cringed when i found out I had to get my medication from cvs. I was right to feel so. I was suppose to get my medication yesterday. I called and even made sure of it because I knew of cvs reputation. Guess what! Not there! Maybe, I hope tomorrow evening. So now I will have been 2 days without my meds! But hay at least I don't have to worry about tobacco! I don't smoke but they are so worried about it I just wished they worried about me not getting my medication as much.

Comment (2)

ON or about 6/15 - 6/23/2015 CVS submitted a prescription request to Anthem for 3 prescribed medications. At that time Cigna was in the health care provider. On or about 12/20/2015 I received a letter from Anthem that an amount of $112.83 WAS DUE. I have received about 75 dollars from Cigna leaving a balance owed to me of about 36 dollars. I believe that CVS should pay the remainder balance. I can submit supporting documentation.

Comment (0)

At the CVS Pharmacy on 330 Rues Lane East Brunswick, NJ 08816 I called in for 2 of my medications on the telephone 1. Escitalopram 10MG and Lexapro 200MG. When I called for my medication that I knew for sure Mercaptopurine 50MG I called first to see if the Esc. 10MG and Lexapro was ready for pick-up also knowing that it might not be ready for a few days. When I asked the question on the telephone the woman who sounded like she had a Asian-Indian accent said that the psychiatrist did not electronically order the prescription for me. I knew that she was wrong beyond a shodow of a doubt because on January 27, 2016 the psychiatrist also called in a prescription for Lamotrigine 100MG and handed me a hard copy prescription for Xanax.

I called my psychiatrist prior to going to CVS to verify that my psychiatrist sent in the prescriptions electronically and the office staff verified that he did send them in on January 27, 2016. I went to the aforementioned CVS to show them the other prescriptions requested for my on the 27th and still the debated the medications that I was requesting. Finally after me calling my doctors office the pharmacist began to work harder to find my prescriptions in the computer and after 2 minutes she found them informing me that I can pick them up in 2 days. I was spoken to very condescending on the phone and again in person before calling my physician which motivated the pharmacist to do her job and locate the prescriptions after aggravating me causing a rise in my blood pressure and inconveniencing my doctor who is very contentment with ordering my medication.

This is not the first or worst experience that I had at the Rues Lane East Brunswick, NJ CVS but I am tired of it as I spend a lot of money there on my numerous medications. I don't have any names however, noone there has ever respected me like a loyal customer hence I may leave the pharmacy even though it is the most convenient to my home. Terrible pharmacy for professional service.

Comment (1)

On 12/11/2015 i picked up my Fluoxetine HCL 40 mg prescription from Texas store #0019 filled by a female pharmacist. when i got home and removed it from the bag, it was marked "qty 90" but was in a small container. I counted the caps, knowing that there was NO WAY this container had 90 caps in it, only to find 30 caps! I immediately called the pharmacy to relate the issue. they told me to come in and pick up the remaining 60 caps. I went to the store the following day, and the pharm. tech acted like I was senile, and didn't know anything about it.

The female CVS pharmacist told her where the container was, and they gave it to me. I spoke to the female pharmacist and she huffed at me like i was the one in the wrong. I reminded her that I was aware of the "street value" of that med and that this was NOT the first time I was obviously purposely shorted on meds that are in demand on the street!(at this facility) Today, I stopped to pick up my wife's prescription, and the SAME pharmacist took my info at the drive through, told me that I would have to come in the store to get the prescription. (why the hell is the drive through open if she couldn't help me there?) the prescription in question for the fluoxetine is: 687679.

Needless to say, we are changing our source for medications immediately! I suggest someone look into this young lady's background, or at least, let her know shes losing you business.

Comment (1)

Cvs in Huntington Beach on Brookhurst and Adams is extremely busy where they do not have time to answer the phone. On December 2,2015 I was on hold for more than one hour and a half. I went to the pharmacy to let them know and the person in charge said that they are extremely busy. Perhaps Cvs can hire more people for that location so they can answer the phones. It is bad enough that the person is ill and has to be holding the phone for hours or wait in the drive through for more than thirty minutes. The aggravation of waiting is worse than the illness itself. If this problem does not resolve I would have to transfer my prescriptions to another pharmacy. I also have other family members that I get the medication for including my elderly mom and my sick brother. We have been with Cvs for many years. This is a frustrating situation.

Comment (3)

I recently went to the cvs in Martinsburg, WV to fill a prescription. Not only were they rude but they lost my insurance card and prescription. Instead of telling me it was lost, they replaced the prescription and I of course notice my insurance card was not in my prescription bag. When informing them, they said they would call if they found it. Never received a call and when I finally called back, I was told they couldn't find it so there was nothing they could do. I found this customer service unprofessional and irresponsible especially considering it has very important information on the card.

Comment (1)

The store I went to is 296. I dad spent 20 minutes to pick up my medicine at the pick up window. And another 15 minutes waiting for a prescription inside. The medicine was only 2.60 they only had 3 employees who act like they hate their job. All the employees who have been there longer have quit and the new ones don't know what they r doing. They also had a sign for flu shots available and there was no pharmacist there to give the shots til Monday. They also have a Minute Clinic which won't b open for 2 yrs. But there is nothing saying it is open. You have to stand in line to find out. Also the night manager is rude. I have used CVS for years and she is standing there with the clerk watching us check. I guess she thought we were stealing and everybody in there knows me. There were a total of 10 people waiting on prescriptions inside the store. Some were talking about taking their business to Walgreens.

Comment (0)

Since CVS pharmacy started to close at six on Saturdays and Sundays it's been horrible. If your in the store is anywhere near that time close to the pharmacy, they will yell out to you we close at six come to the pharmacy before you start shopping in the store we close at six. I was actually approaching the pharmacy to pick my medicine up they didn't even let me get there yet before they yelled at me that they close at six and it was only 5:30 then. I was in the store at 5:40 one day to pick up a prescription that I called in earlier that day and there was a line of three people so I stood near the cash register next to the line that people were picking up there prescriptions so she turned and looked at me and said we close at six so please pick up your prescription before you start shopping and I said to her I know what time you close I was just retrieving a coupon out of my bag while you are still busy with a customer and plan to use it later in the store after I picked up my medicine.

One day I was on the phone with the pharmacy and spoke to her about a prescription she asked me what time to you want to pick it up I told her at 5:30 I live less than two minutes from this store well she said you need to get here before six we close and I said to her I know what time you close. One of the employees at that store told me that when the pharmacy closes nobody goes in there. This store is located at Arlington and Fire Tower Road.

Comment (0)

I have been a customer for 2yrs now with CVS. I have never had any type of issues until today ( 10-5-15). Usually CVS has no problem contacting me regarding any issues with my prescriptions. Today i had my Dr immediately call in regards to my omeprezole substitution from capsule to tablet form as my insurance no longer covers the capsule form. CVS never called me in regards to my scripts so i called my Dr's office thinking that was the hold up. Found out from my Dr's office they had executed this issue this morning. Ok call CVS, the young man that had answered the phone looked up my prescriptions, told me the omeprazole went through and the inhaler has to be substituted as well. i explained to him this was already on the script.

He told me to hold, hung up on me and that was it. I decided i would just go up to CVS on Devon Ave in Chicago. Got to the pharmacy asked to pick up my scripts and was told i have 3 for pick up and if i want to wait another. I asked which one? He informed me it was the omeprazole in the middle of the conversation the pharmacy technician priscilla chimes in and says no it has to be ordered. I said so how long is that gonna be? She informs me " It should be in tomorrow". I asked if there was anything she could give me for now as my acid reflux flares up my asthma? She tells me " You can buy it". I then ask if she knows if walgreens maybe has it in stock as i really can not wait even a day as i said my acid reflux flares my asthma. She says " I don't know".

I asked is there any way she could find out. I got absolutely no response. I could have sworn that the pharmacist was there to inform you of your medications and assist you with any issues. I did not feel like they gave one iota of concern and I have been a faithful customer. I felt extremely dissappointed for the first time with the Pharmacy at CVS. Only the Pharmacy. CVS is priced way to high. Compare to Walgreens, CVS is at least always even on prescriptions $2.00 more.

Comment (0)

I have been suffering for 6 weeks with a horrific headache dr said to take clariton also have a bad eye infection so went to cvs for clariton 24 hour have to get it from pharmacy girl goes to ring product up and tells me I can not buy it the system is down Brunswick Georgia store. Several occasions have been treated very poorly by this store WILL never step foot in there again! This store is located on 341 Brunswick Georgia.

Comment (1)

I usually get extremely good service at my local CVS. Today, after standing at the counter for nearly 10 minutes, I left and went thru the drive thru. Quick service...The cashier that saw me at the counter kept waiting on drive thru customers. A girl looked up a couple of times and just continued filling prescriptions...apparently for call-in orders. The cashier at the drive thru said that they had been tolld to fgive the drive thru customers priority. Both of the girls working there were extremely busy.....one waiting on drive thru ...the other filling prescriptions.

Either you need to hire more people...or teach your people to treat everyone equally!!

Comment (0)

I dropped off my son's prescription on Thursday 5/21/15 at about 7:30am, went to pick it up Friday 5/22/15 about 6:15pm. There was no record of me ever dropping it off! They lost it! We were going away for the holiday weekend & got stuck in CVS for over an hour while they took their time & treated me like a liar. The comments were unexcusable!!!

This is not the first time we've had problems with this CVS. A couple months ago, I dropped off the same prescription, it's a narcotic, so they need a prescription. Went to pick it up & there was a problem with the way the Dr wrote it, it was written the same as every other time, but no one thought the need to let me know that they were not going to fill it! When I went to pick it up, first they couldn't find it! After a while they found it & gave it back to me. Which I took to another CVS & they filled it with no questions. So what could the problem be that one CVS can't fill it but the next closest DVD had no problem filling it????

I already changed pharmacies for my 10 prescriptions, & my husband's, it was just convenient for my son's because it's a narcotic & I have to drop off a prescription every time but guess it time to move on with my son's also!

Comment (0)

Today, May 6th, I had some extensive dental work. I had a prescription for pain medication. When I arrived at CVS pharmacy at 14375 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, Ca, to fill the prescription, I was informed that the prescribed medication is in stock but it would be a two hour wait because they were very busy.

Despite the fact that I informed the clerk I was in a great deal of pain, after checking with the supervisor, I was told I would just have to wait. Regrettably, I left the prescription to be filled rather than taking the script elsewhere. Two and half hours later, I received a text message that the prescription was ready for pick-up.

I very much doubt that all the prescriptions ahead of mine were for pain or another urgent need. CVS should adjust their policy to take into account the urgency of need in determining the order in which prescriptions should be filled. I have been a very long-term, loyal customer at CVS. With this type of treatment, I feel anything but VALUED by CVS.

Comment (0)

Last weekend I had to pick up a few things but winded picking up more than I came in for because your store had a lot of great deals. I come here a lot because you are really close to my home and usually convenient. I have been coming here for quite a while and your customer service has really changed for the bad, in regards to some of your newer cashiers.

One in particular seems to pretty good at passing the buck onto other already customer assisting cashiers, and go do something else less important. Like talk on his phone, while I am standing in a long line. Last weekend I had to come in and get some cold medicine and a few other items to help me and my family feel better, and before I knew it, I had a cart’s worth full of stuff I didn’t intend to buy that day, but like I said you had some really great deals.

I was standing in line behind 6 other people, patiently waiting my turn. There was only one cashier; whom he was very nice and greeted everyone that walked in while he was ringing up customers, his name was Brian or Brandon, really nice kid and very helpful. The whole time I stood in the line, there actually was another cashier standing right next to the young man already ringing up customers, but he didn’t seem to care about the long line forming including me being in it.

The lady that was already being rung up by the first cashier had a lot of stuff in her cart and a bunch of coupons, so therefore I could tell it was going to take her a while. The clueless cashier that kept standing there doing paperwork or whatever, doesn’t seem to realize that if it weren’t for these longs lines, he wouldn’t have a job and the way he ignored all the customers, he shouldn’t have one anyway.

Finally after the 4th person was being helped, there was one more and then me. I finally got to see the name tag of this lazy and careless individual, and his name is Kevin. I was disgusted and wasn’t feeling well and I just wanted to go home and feel better. Had I not felt the way that I did that day, I would have stayed and asked to speak to the manager about Kevin, and his very poor attitude and performance.

Kevin finally helped the person in front of me and the other young man went to do something that Kevin asked him to do. Then came my turn “FINALLY” and instead of helping me, Kevin says to me “Someone will be right with me” and then he called the other cashier back to come help me, and then Kevin left. There was no one else behind me and I had been waiting for quite a while! Why couldn’t he help me too? What a jerk! Was it something I said? Did I smell or something?

So the other cashier came back to help me and began to ring up all my stuff pretty quickly. While he was ringing up my groceries, the young man cashier told me that one of my items was a buy 1 get one 50% off item. He asked me if I wanted him to run and go get me another one, since it was half off. I told him no it’s ok and that I would go get it, real fast.

So I ran to quickly go pick another item, and guess who I saw talking on his cell phone whining loudly how tired he was, to someone on the other end of his phone? Yep, it was Kevin!! What a jerk. I am sorry I am not as exciting as his phone call, but the fact that he chose not to help me and call the other cashier back just so he can go talk on his cell phone, is really disrespectful to me and probably to other young man too.

I come in here a lot, and this is not the first time I have felt so unimportant at this store in the past few months. I never knew his name before this, but I remember several times seeing him and his other guy friends help him move and put stuff away. If he is going to bring his friends to help him do his job, do you think maybe he/CVS could ask one of them to help ring up customers too???

Now that I know who he is, I hope he begins to treat me better; or any other customer for that matter. If not, I will be doing my shopping elsewhere, and I will tell my friends and family not to shop here anymore either! Kevin could learn a thing or two about customer service from the other young man!!

Comment (0)

I tried to drop off a RX at the CVS on Rues Lane in East Brunswick, NJ and was told that the medication was not in stock so they wouldn't take my prescription. They told me to come back next week. Since that time, I have returned to the store 6 times trying to get my prescription filled.

Last week, I was told to bring in the prescription for the person who does the ordering to see, and she would order the medication on Monday and it would be in on Wed. I went back today and they said that they only ordered 60 pills and since the prescription was written for 120 pills they couldn't fill it.

It's been over three weeks, my prescription is almost expired and no one cares. They tell me to take my prescription to another drugstore. I would have taken my RX to Walgreens 2 weeks ago, but my insurance chooses a pharmacy and insists that I get all of my prescriptions filled at the same pharmacy. I am disgusted.

Comment (0)

I had two RX's for the same drug but different amounts and directions. The pharmacy at 517 State Road in Plymouth Ma
Chose to fill the one from last night instead of the one I brought in today. The RX from last night was for 1 tab 3's a day
21 pills.

Today after going to the emergency room the doctor changed the amount taken each day. It was for 1 pill 4 times a day for 12 days. 48 pills. I called the pharmacist on duty and asked why she didn't fill the current RX. She said it is the same pill as called in last night, however, as stated the directions are different. I wanted the current RX. There are no refills on either one. That is the reason the doctor ordered 48.

To make matters worse, the pharmacist was very rude. In fact hung up before I finished asking a question. (Slammed the phone down) I am transferring all business to Walgreens..never any more at CVS anywhere.

Comment (0)

I ordered a refill for a prescription at the CVS at 280 S Main St, New City, NY 10956, 845-639-8150. This pharmacy has become a disaster and has gone progressively downhill over the last 6 months. Most meds need have to be ordered, adding at times almost a week to the pickup. And the wait times have gotten ridiculously long. I have been there when a nurse lost it after ordering a prescription 14 hours earlier and was not ready after her 12 hour shift. Today, I ordered a refill at 7 am, and it was not ready at 5:00 pm. I had to wait while it was "expedited." What a poor choice of wording they used. The pharmacist said he was "swamped." What a horrible experience. We are taking our business elsewhere.

Comment (0)

My mother is Diabetic and Elderly. She lives in Tennessee and visits me here in AZ at least 3x a year. Late September of last year, she was visiting and during this time, ran out of Insulin Syringes. Her Sugar was low, and she asked me to run to the pharmacy and get her a bag of BD UltraFine 31G 8mm Short Tip Insulin Syringes (10count). It is Legal to purchase this Medical Product in TN as well as here in AZ. I went to CVS, had no problems. Walked out with what was needed, good price, no hassle.

Today However, was Terrible. It has been a good 8 months since my last attempt of purchase. Similar situation as before, only I was told by the lady behind the counter "Brooke", that it was against CVS Policy to sell Syringes without a RX. I told her about my Mother. I was asked if my mother has a RX for Insulin here(CVS) I said of course not, she lives almost 3,000 miles away! I was given dirty looks, made to feel like a 'criminal' or drug addict, and was refused service.

I have no understanding of how it can be against policy to sell something that is OTC, Legal in ARIZONA. It's a sad sad day when either a Diabetic Elderly woman has to sit in Walgreen's for almost 2 & 1/2 hours while proof of a RX was faxed, all because CVS's inability to provide Indiscriminate Service..... Or sadly enough, (the whole reason for this I'm sure:addicts) the addict on the street who would choose to USE a Sanitary Implement for Administration, is denied and sent back out to the street with a DIRTY needle!

What kind of world is this?

Comment (0)

This is a on going problem with most of the CVS stores considering the reviews that I read from last year to the present, nothing has been done to change it. The female person you have over the pharmacy lacks customer service skills. I take a control pain medication, and they are always out. She refuses to hold my prescription so I have to drive over there everyday. I would call but tried that and as soon as they pick up they place you on hold for days.

20 years, I have been going to the same CVS maybe its time to be an ex customer. Here is the rest of my story: when the young man not sure of his name, but he holds my script so don't say it can't be done because it has been. She is rude and uncaring of the fact I have a disabling illness and need my pain medicine. Most of the time I am out of meds for weeks at a time. I will be going again today and will get the name of the female with a problem. Oh yeah she even sent me to another CVS. They filled it once but sent me back to her the next month and told me its her JOB to fill it ....HELP

Comment (0)

I took a person I work for with a disability and was inquiring as to why all of her medications and diabetes equipment had not been transferred over when the request was made three ago. Now, we were speaking to a clerk. A pharmacist by the name of ANN at store # 6040 and very rudely stated we don't transfer meds from another pharmacy (UNTRUE) very unprofessional. We went to complain to store manager, doing an interview. We heard there have been many complaints about this pharmacist. Why does she still have a job

Comment (0)

I'm a former employee for CVS store 2041. I am filing this complaint because the management there never paid me for 5hrs I worked and the vacation time I had left when I resigned because hours were being cut and wasn't getting full hours for a full time employee. I had to go store to stores to make 30 hours a week. I have spoken to the store and HR about the situation and they keep telling me call the store and the store would say call HR. The store manger said it was logged in the system. It's been a month and still didn't received any check when they said that I would get in the mailed of what they owned me.

Comment (3)

I am sick of your automated calls regarding allergy season. I get calls sometimes twice a day and everyday. This has gone on for over a year. I am sick if it. Please stop!

Comment (1)

in march I purchased 5 ml of tobtamycin-dexameth ophth susp for $196.00. (At the time I did not realize that the prescription was for 10 ml). I saw my doc again on Wednesnday 4/22/2015 and he prescribed it again same as before.He was surprised to see the 5 ml bottle that i showed him on Wednesday and said i should have received 10ml. I went to pick up the new script on Thursday 4/23 and saw the same price but this time I received 2 5ml bottles. I asked the cashier lori about the same price but twice the amount and her reply was insurance charges what ever! I called Aetna to get an explanation and their records showed that i had received 10 ml both times rather than actual 5ml the first time and 10ml the second time (today).

I talked to the pharmacist at 4:30 pm 4/23/2015 to explain what happened and returned to the store within minutes. when i told her i wanted my money back for the purchase today because i now didn't need it because they should give me the 5ml bottle they never gave me the first time she said i was rude. she told me she had to believe me. i explained that cvs made the error and that i have been inconvenienced. she never said she was sorry and that she didn't know who made an error but she would be happy to help. obviously your pharmacists don't care about customer service. there is a walgreens across the street from cvs paradise plaza, Sarasota florida that would love mine and my families business.

Comment (0)

CVS store #4199 on April 3rd, we submitted 3 prescriptions: 2 for my wife and 1 for me. My wife went to pick them up and came back home saying they didn't have mine. Between the 2 of us, we get quite a few prescriptions filled there. We didn't find the error until my wife went to a doctor's appointment, and they asked her why she had that antibiotic she thought her other doctor called it in. Well that was my antibiotic after that I had to take the bottle with me to my doctors. I had a lung absess and was in isolation for 3 days in the hospital because they thought it could be tb. It wasn't. When I called CVS, they just told me to bring in that bottle, and they would put a new label on it! She could have had a reaction fortunately, she didn't. CVS's lack of compassion was nil. We are definitely going to change pharmacies, as soon as we can find one that carries all are prescriptions.

Comment (0)

This isn't the first time that I have had issues with CVS. Just this morning, Apr 20, 2015, before going to work - I decided to purchase shoe polish and a breakfast smoothie. This is the problem the smoothies "Strawberry" had all expired May 25, 2015. I told the employee on the floor an older gentleman (Persian decent). I explain to him that the smoothies had expired and should be removed from the floor. He acted as if the he didn't know what to do with the product. Another time I want to purchase "string cheese," and it was not only past the expiration date...it has molded. I'm sure there is other products in the cool box that has expired. No, one has taken the time to check products that have expired. It isn't that busy in the mornings...there are shelves that are bare with no products. One store can mess up a whole chain.

Comment (0)

I requested a prescription refill from my doctor that was called in to CVS Pharmacy #6355 on Friday April 10th per my doctor's nurse who said the prescription should be ready for pickup by Tuesday April 14th. After Tuesday the CVS recording repeatedly said the prescription needed to be authorized by my doctor and was not available. My doctor's nurse once again confirmed the prescription was called in on April 10th. On Thursday April 16th the CVS recording finally said the refill was authorized but was not ready for pickup. On Friday April 17th the CVS recording said the prescription was once again not available for refill and need to be authorized by my doctor. The IDENTICAL situation occurred on February 19th and when I spoke to the pharmacist back then I was told that the CVS recording system was in another state totally out of store control, does not work properly and should be ignored. So therefore this is not a complaint against CVS Pharmacy #6355. This is a complaint against a pathetic system at the highest level. You're wasting the customer's time, the nurse's time, the doctor's time and the pharmacist's time. You also affect peoples' physical health and this is utterly ridiculous, especially since Walgreen's is literally one block away. Fortunately my prescription is not life threatening but if it were, I would consider legal action.

Comment (0)

After years of using the Pharmacy on South Lumpkin Rd. in Columbus , Ga. , I found the Winn Dixie Pharmacy across the street was %100 more efficient . The Winn Dixie closed last year and I started back using CVS. They have lost my prescriptions , late filling them , they`re not ready when they say they are , and the counter service is awful . Everyone in the lines are complaining about the service they receive there .

Comment (0)

I went in the store to purchase reading glasses. When I got to the counter no one was at the cash register as usual. I kept saying hello, hello, no one came so I walked over to the candy and grabbed two bags, walked back to the register still saying hello, hello. Finally here she comes.. after ringing me up I gave her my money. She got my change and slapped it down on the counter. I said excuse me but you could've put my money in my hand instead of slapping it down on the counter. She said that's what you did to me, which is a lie. I said you did that the other day when I was in here. I said that's whats wrong with this place why I don't shop here often and that I was going to contact her boss. Which if I said something to the manager here it would probably not get taken care of.

She told me to call him she didn't care. If she talks to and treats one customer like she did me, just think of the other customers that she does the same way. She is a racist, and undoubtedly does not appreciate her job. It is too many people in this town that needs work and would probably do a better job than her so I'd appreciate you checking into this matter for me, and in the meantime I will tell everyone iIsee how nasty she was to me and try to get them to stop shopping at CVS as I am going to do myself. I was in CVS-- 505 highway 61 north, i was at register #2, my trans #1221,, cahier #1136772, and store # 5870.. I would appreciate it if you would check your cameras in the store and listen to them so you will know how i was talked to, thank you, Rebecca Freeman

Comment (0)

I had a script (which have been on for about 6 years now and have filled at the CVS in Merrimack almost the entire time) that had been filled in Merrimack (my previous address) and I had no way of getting there between work and school before they closed and needed my meds (Zoloft) that day. I had asked them if I could transfer the script to my CVS in Hudson, which I have had to do before and had no issues, and the woman at the Merrimack CVS said "yep let me just cancel this one and your good." Well she just so happened to "forget" to tell me that there was a new law put into place stating that these transfers can no longer be done. This would have been fine if she had given me ANY sort of notice about it because I wouldn't have canceled it, but she said nothing.

So I went to my CVS in Hudson asking if they had received the fax from Merrimack yet, and she then told me about the new law (was MUCH more helpful than Merrimack). So now at that point, my script in Merrimack had already been canceled and they claimed they were unable to refill it, and I was left waiting to get ahold of my doctor to have a brand new preauthorization sent over. The doctor proceeded to tell me that this could take up to 72 hours... If I had been told all of this when I first called Merrimack, I would have never canceled that one and would have found a way to get there!! But now I'm stuck day 3* with NO MEDICATION. And when I miss this medication I get EXTREME dizzy spells to the point I've fallen down/passed out because of it. I don't even feel I can drive when I'm like this.

I understand that cvs has no control over laws or doctors timeliness, but I truly feel that that pharmacist in Merrimack should have been obligated to explain what would happen if I did cancel it to transfer. Now I'm stuck in limbo. Thankfully I was able to get a single one to "hold me over" but after 3 days of none that isn't going to do too much about the dizziness in my head. I'm EXTREMELY upset that she didn't even say a single thing about this new procedure or that I would be without meds for a few days. (I was out which is why they had refilled it... hellooo! obviously I cannot afford to be without for a day, let alone 3. I am to the point where I feel I may have to go to the hospital if I do not get my medication within the next day. If that ends up happening I will have to take this to a higher power in the industry.

Overall I'm disappointed in the pharmacy's ability to give you the correct IMPORTANT information regarding medications BEFORE allowing you to cancel it. Especially when you have been a loyal customer with them for well over 5 years (not just myself, but my family as well.) We are now considering switching to a different pharmacy/company because this isn't the first time I have been either given the wrong information, or not been given any information regarding important matters that they should be obliged to discuss. I hate having to file a complaint, as I have always thought highly of CVS but the past year or two they have made life more difficult in terms of medication refills and what not. I would like to add that CVS in HUDSON has been much more helpful and did manage to get me a single one of my meds to hold me over, but at this point I'm behind three days, so one day isn't going to help much, but I do greatly appreciate they're concern in trying to help me out. This complaint is about the MERRIMACK CVS on DW Highway.

Comment (0)

I was given a prescription by a medical doctor MD but the CVS pharmacy gave me something that was entirely different. Now you can't be reached i am going to call my relatives who are attorneys at law and see if you are allowed to practice medicine on a pharmacist's degree. I am also going to the LA area news and give it to them so all the world could see.

Comment (0)

I have read of the above complaints. I would just be redundant ... Repeating the same thing over again it is going to be a waste of time....useless! CVS has the worst customer service! In my opinion they should close this all of the CVS stores. Period!

Comment (0)

I've been a customer at the CVS in Villas, NJ 08251 & did not have any major issues getting my monthly prescriptions filled until the pharmacist changed 6 months ago. The pharmacist now is extremely rude & ignorant & there's an issue now EVERY MONTH getting medicine I've been prescribed for years. It feels like there's a different person working every time I go in- the same horrible ignorant pharmacist- but always a new staff member I've never seen before with no clue how to do their job. Not that she sets a good example. My doctors office recently begged me to change pharmacies because they cannot stand dealing with them either. They are going to lose a lot of loyal customers due to their incompetence

Comment (0)

Real simple. It appears the pharmacist at CVS Store # 7513 has misstated the truth to me and when confronted by store management he become defensive of this actions. This causes me to lose trust and confidence in him and CVS Pharmacy. Another pharmacist was able to process the requested KREMERS URBAN MFR and NDR # of Omeprazole on April 6, after I complained to CVS management.
My wife takes a med (Omeprazole) that has been filled for years with no problems. I have 2 insurances (UHC and TRICARE) and they pay 100% of the cost. On April 1 it was not filled and I was told the insurance companies (both) refused to pay for this med and it was rejected because of the manufacturer (KREMERS URBAN) and NDR # for this medication. My wife has taken this manufacturer Omeprazole brand for years and tried other brands but only this one works for her.

I inquired of the pharmacist and was told by him that the insurance would not pay and they had processed several times with the same results. He said both insurances declined to pay. I got a copy of his ERROR MESSAGE and it did indicate “CVS-Rejection Message” to fill with this manufacturer & NDR. I called both insurance companies and was told the following: (1). UHC (phone: 888-290-5416): They did not refuse to pay, there was no indication in the computer system that CVS even requested. She checked and said UHC would approve. She processed as a test and said it processed without a problem. They suggested I use another pharmacy. (2). TRICARE (phone: 877-363-1303): They showed in the computer that on April 1 CVS processed and TRICARE APPROVED the Omepazole for payment but then CVS later reversed it. TRICARE actually called the CVS Pharmacy (919-231-2858) and stated the above. They only told TRICARE that their computer rejected payment. TRICARE also suggested I use another pharmacy.
Both insurance companies say it appeared to be a CVS initiative not UHC or TRICARE insurance. Also, there was no reason for CVS to do this since both insurance companies have paid for years and would do so now.

I went with the above information to CVS and spoke with the store manager. The on-duty pharmacist, who was a temporary fill-in, ran it and it processed. She could not answer why it was rejected on April 1 but said they would check into it. I now have the filled Omeprazole that was initially requested on April 1. I would like to know: (1) Why CVS---not the insurance companies—rejected our request for refill of Omeprazole. and (2). Why the pharmacist told us it was an insurance company denial? And insisted other pharmacist's tried also to process and they too got the rejection. NOTE: This is simply not true.
MY CONCLUSION: I am an Investigator by profession and the facts tell me that either the pharmacist or two (2) insurance company representatives are being untruthful or the pharmacist lacks knowledge of the CVS/Insurance system. Either way retraining appears to be required to prevent future incidents of this nature. CVS Store # 7513, 4309 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC 27610.

Comment (0)

RE: Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA Pharmacy I have always like everyone who works at your pharmacy but, the pharmacist Rachel is quite bossy and not very nice to customers or employees. I am not the only customer or employee who has commented on this and just felt the need to let you know that I feel that she could use some help with her inter-personal skills. She is driving away your customers as opposed to keeping them. I am close to switching pharmacies and it is because of Rachel.

Comment (0)

I have been a customer at CVS for 10 years. When I was checking out of a CVS located on Dairy Ashford and Briar Forest in Houston, Texas, I was appalled. The cashier, Christina, treated me with the upmost disrespect and a sense of authority that was inappropriate. I had to use two credit cards for my transaction today, one for my personal purchases and another company card to buy items for the work place. Christina then began questioning me about my method and sarcastically commenting on my purchases. For example, one of the items I purchased with my company credit card was toilet paper, Christina commented about how strange it was that I was paying for toilet paper with a different card as if it's any of her concern. I felt interrogated and criticized. To make matters worse, Christina then refused to complete my transaction. Luckily, the other lady at the register, Khloe, was kind and apologetic. Aside from her atrocious behavior, her appearance was not fit for the work place, much less a PHARMACY.

Comment (0)

I have been using CVS for years in fact thanks to the recent changes in Health care I am limited to CVS. Drug Insurance will not pay for any scripts to Walgreens or rite Aid. On monthly basis I have to run around from pharmacy to pharmacy in serious pain stemming from multiple injuries. I have been in chronic pain for several years. I have been told on one occasion it is up to the pharmacist who they give the meds to. ARE YOU KIDDING! sounds like stock pilling and drug dealing. This war on pain patients has gone to far. I suffer everyday. I would like to be productive and be able to do at least a part time job but due to not knowing if my pharmacy is going to fill my scripts I can not commit to any thing in my life. That includes cleaning shopping self care. taking away these medications only brings down productivity If a person is in pain they will not work. Watch the SSD skyrocket. The people that have been scared into thinking pain medication is a bad thing has been sold a bill of goods. what is bad is the criminals who get theses scripts and use them for the wrong reason don't punish the person who is ill. When your taxes go up to subsidize SSD and the many other resources that pain patients need you will be screaming a different tune. I want my doctors and pharmacist Drug companies to stick up and rally for the chronically ill and pain patient.

Comment (0)

In your cvs flyers each time you have Pantene 120z 3/10 truly natural is nowhere to be found.. I have coupons for $5 off an can never use them it's be coming very frustrating. I love the product an I just can't find the shampoos or conditions. I spoke to a few of my friends and they all say the some thing, wish cvs would have carry more in their stores!

Comment (0)

Oh my the first time I wanted to complain about CVS and I just read a story exactly what I want to complain about! It's the same. Yes the RX was a narcotic. Mind u I get my other rxs there too. Cvs said they would order the narco be in by two days. I go there and nope probably another week. They should not look down on people who need these. I suffer with something I can't reverse that us painful. We aren't stupid we know these pharmacists look down on people with pain. Shame on cvs pharmacies for this. I took my RX for norco to a pharmacy out of my way who knows me for a while and he filled it. He told me cvs does this a lot and u guys lie and that norco is not a backorder drug. If a doctor hands me the prescription I expect it filled. Oh I work for a doctor 32 years now. And I spend a lot at cvs records will show this. Very sad and disappointed customer :(.

Comment (0)

Since our insurance switched to CVS, there have been three times when they did NOT have my insulin. Fortunately, I order a refill while I still have some left. They have referred my to other pharmacies, explaining that they have not gotten it from their supplier yet.
They "break the box" on my insulin syringes, which my previous pharmacy did not. However, this time I went to a pharmacy and they did not "break the box". What is going on here? Do the pharmacies make their own rules?

Comment (0)

I was in there to pick up a prescription for my daughter on march 31, 2015. They said it would take 20 minutes, so I walked around. I had an employee. ask if I needed help, I said I was waiting on a prescription. This worker followed me around the store like I was going to steal something. I'm not a thief. I decided to check on my daughter's prescription after being there from 10:30 am it was now 12:00. The women in the pharmacy said you haven't waited that long then looked at me like I just said that out loud. Said she would check on it. She then said it has been ready they must of forgot to call your name. No, your back there talking about each other's nails looking like Easter.

Comment (0)

I spoke with 3 different people in the pharmacy (all very rude!!) Was left on hold for 5 minutes each time left on hold...total 15 minutes. Then when I asked to pick up my prescription to take to another pharmacy I was talked "down" to and treated with even less respect, by I think the pharmacist. You wont have to worry about me as I will NEVER shop here again. You should do an under cover shopper and see for yourself. Pittiful. The only reason I give one star is because I can not give a "0" stars.

Comment (0)

I had a prescription that was to be refilled on 3/11/15, one of the staff informed me to call when I only had a couple, so I called on 3/13/15 and was informed that I had to wait till the 17th because it was too soon (which it was not) so I ran out as scheduled on the 13th, I called them this evening 3/16/15 to make sure it would be ready in the morning and was told I would have to wait because the other peoples prescriptions would come before mine. the pharmacy tech (MATT) was rude condescending and made me feel so unimportant. They lied to me and made me suffer for 4 days. I finally got angry, went and got the paper prescription and funny thing the other pharmacy filled it with NO problem just this evening. I explained to the new pharmacy what happened also.

I moved close to this CVS so that's where I went, I will never go there again, and will inform others to do the same. I wanted to let someone know who might be able to do something so no one else should have to go through this, all because it was for Percocet, I have been on this medication since 2009 and never had a problem, I also need major surgery so it is necessary at this time. these are pharmacy techs, not Drs, they have no idea what's wrong with me and should NOT be permitted to act as if they are. I realize it was only 4 days and dose not seem like much to anybody who is not in so much pain, but it seems like a month when your in agonizing pain for that long, I hate to think of anybody suffering and don't want this to happen to anyone else. I realize people do abuse this drug, but I am not one of them, I don't want to have to take anything but at this point I have no choice.

Thank you for your time. ( At this time I give them 0 stars)

Comment (0)

This is now the 2nd time I am addressing the rudeness of Jennifer Vaughn and Doug Deurloo. Both are very rude to me and my sister in law. We have not done anything for them to be that towards us. Doug told my sister in law that if he were her doctor he would take her off all her meds. She only takes 3. I was in line to drop off prescriptions on Tuesday, he took my mothers, saw I had some and left. I stood there for at least 5 min and he finally got someone to wait on me. As I stated, I have not done anything to have them upset with me. My doctor said he even has problems with them. Please take care of this problem as I am on a lot of medical problems, a lot of medications, do not drive and this is the closest CVS to me and I would hate to have to change pharmacies due to 2 people in the whole store who upset me by being very rude in front of other customers. Thank you.

Browse reviews of other Retail Stores