CVS

Complaint Department

Most Popular Complaint about CVS

Posted by Complaints Department on Mar 26, 2014
Customer Rating

My husband has pancreatic cancer and has been prescribed narcotic medications to manage his pain. On March 17, 2014, as his primary caretaker , I went into store #5081 to request the prescriptions be filled as directed by his doctors at Lankaneau Hospital. I was told that they didn’t have the drugs in stock and they would have to be ordered. I asked if I could leave the prescriptions so the drugs could be ordered and was told by the pharmacy tech that if I left them they may get lost. I was told to return in a couple of days. I returned on March 24, 2014 to request the prescriptions be filled again and was told to return on Thursday to speak with the supervisor. I was given the scripts back again. On March 27, 2014 I returned to the store, I spoke to the pharmacist on staff was told again that the drugs would have to be ordered and could not be ordered unless I left the prescriptions. I told him that this was my third visit and I knew I was requesting narcotics for my husband and that I could not have them filled until I left the prescriptions but when I attempted to do so on the previous two visits I was told the same thing. He then stated he would order the needed drugs and they would not be in until Tuesday April 1, 2014. The pharmacy tech told me I could go to another store.

How your staff handled this situation is problematic on many levels. My husband will run out of medication on Monday and the refill will not be ready until Tuesday. Instead of ordering the medications as they stated, they finally suggested that I go to another store to get them. This is the closest store to our home and we are new to the area, therefore I would need to run around looking for a store to fill this order even though our records have been access at their location. My husband had a bad night on Wednesday and neither of us slept very well. Your staff demonstrated an extreme disregard for my husband’s condition and insensitivity for his caregivers time, energy and effort. We are under enough stress without having to be subjected to this level of disregard by staff who is supposed to be helping. I wonder if I was one of their European customers if this callous disregard would have been displayed.

I expect a personal apology and I expect that your staff be informed of the error of their ways. They need to be trained to provide a higher level of customer service and no one should be subject to this behavior in the future.

12 Customers agree with this feedback

Did CVS provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about CVS?

Customer Satisfaction Results
2.04 out of 5
2.04 out of 5 Stars
287 Consumer Reviews

CVS
Contact Information

I want to write a letter to CVS. What is their corporate mailing address?

1 Cvs Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895

I want to call the CVS customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

401-765-1500

I need to visit the CVS company website. What is their website address?

More CVS Complaints

Customer Rating

Last week my husband was in the CVS in Palmetto. He is a Type 1 diabetic and was in the store to get his refill prescription for the test strips he needs to test his glucose levels. As he was waiting, after he was in earlier and was told it would be filled in an hour, he could feel his sugar getting dangerously low and was shaking uncontrollably. He came up in line and begged for their help. They ignored his plea and told him to get to the back of the line. While my husband still had the where with all, he grabbed a bag of M&M's so that he could avoid going into a diabetic coma, and again instead of helping him they called the police, where he was then escorted out of the store and hand-cuffed. To put the icing on the cake, afterwards the police walked him back into the store to apologize to THEM. My husband could have went into a coma or worse! I am appalled and outraged that these are supposed to be medical professionals and couldn't tell the signs and symptoms of his condition, not to mention he showed them his medical alert necklace that he wears. Action needs to be taken. CVS, educate your staff!!

7 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

Several times in the past few weeks I have needed scripts filled. It used to take 15-20 minutes to refill scripts. However, lately it has taken 2 hours and then I go to pick up and it is not ready. I am asked to wait an additional 20 minutes every time. This past week I have have needed thyroid Meds and drops for pink eye and have waited a ridiculous amount of hours when Rx is needed ASAP. In fact, the cvs pharmacy staff lost my last script that was hand delivered and given to them within the few hours of waiting. I will be switching pharmacies if this continues.
– frustrated and sick

6 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

Hi I have been filling my prescriptions for over 10 years at CVS pharmacies. I have a chronic disease that causes severe pain and extreme fatigue. My 1st complaint is about the pharmacist at the CVS, Teresa Zink. Our 1st encounter involved me having to explain in depth to her why I was only getting 1 filled prescription instead of all 3 that were there waiting. I had already told the pharmacy tech that I only wanted 1 & I would be back in 2 days to get the others. The tech in turn went to the pharmacist. I was kinda embarassed to say “I can’t afford it right now”, partially because of the line that had accumulated behind me. But after the pharmacist accused me of only filling my narcotics, I finally told her I didnt have enough for all of them. She told me she apologized she misunderstood and I was allowed to get the prescription. About a week or so later the same pharmacist called to inquire about 3 new meds I never refilled. I politely explained to her that im not taking them and I would discuss that with my Dr on my next visit. She then told me that since I don’t get all my medications filled her pharmacy would not be filling any more of my prescriptions. I have been having difficulty finding the pain medications I need therefore I have run out. I also told her about my need to bring my meds in a few days early so I wont have to worry about running out. With medications my physical capabilities are limited I am practically bedridden without them. I fill discriminated against and humiliated that my local pharmacist treats me like im a dope fiend only filling prescriptions to get a high. And I am extremely frustrated when I have to drive over 30 miles thru several cities searching unsuccessful for meds the pharmacy a half a mile from my home has them. The CVS who agreed to fill the prescription told me they would have the medications in today. I call aftet 5 to check the status to be told “it didnt come in today, maybe it will tomorrow. ” In the meantime I am without pain medications that I have been trying to fill since last week.

5 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I have been coming to CVS on 700 el camino real in Menlo Park for about a year and get the most rude service ever! They never smile not do they say hi. I get upset all the time when I come here. I don't even want to complaint but i do it for my children and other customers who have to visit this store. Does anybody even care about customer service anymore? I really hope that CVS cleans up their act or I will take my business somewhere else.

Customer Rating

I called my RX in around 10:30 am on Jan 31, 2015 ask for it to be ready by 1:00 pm cause I had to go to work, so I get their at 1:45 to pick up my medicine and they said it would take about 10 minutes to have it ready. This is not the 1st time that this has happened. I used walgreens for years and never had this kind of experience. Please explain to me why we even put what time we would like to pick up... Thanks

Customer Rating

We just moved to the state of Louisiana in August and had to transfer our medicine from Virginia. Going to this store the techs are very miserable and you feel like you are bothering them by just asking any question. My husband was a pharmacist for over 40 years in retail pharmacy and had also worked in CVS stores. I had hip replacement surgery and he had to go into the store for my pain meds, with a prescription in hand. She informed him that they did not have it in stock, which he understood but he asked her if she could please check to see if the other CVS down the road had it and she just said no we can't do that. They do not greet or smile or help in any manner that they should be doing. We went to a Rite Aide where he was greeted with a smile, filled the script and actually thanked him, something the techs at CVS also do not do. I am going to transfer all of my prescriptions to Rite Aide where I feel they are also happy to have my business. I have never written a complaint in my life, this is my first time. I can't believe other people shop at this CVS and why we had put up with them for this long.

Customer Rating

My general experience with CVS is that the Pharmacy Dept. is just plain slow. Doesn't matter when a prescription is ordered it will never be ready until you come ask for it and then they prepare it taking an hour of your time. This is the last straw, why on earth should I deal with SubPar customer service and shabby treatment. My local CVS in Chino was out of my prescription medicine. I ordered a refill last Saturday and the Automated System never contacted my Dr. Complaint 2 So I've been out of my Medicine for 10 days and my Local Store is out of it. I found one 15 miles and I was informed by Minh Thoung in Diamond Bar, who knew that I had driven far that they do not accept discounts [Good RX]. He refused to try and run the card and said that is store policy. I asked for manager, "none available and it wouldn't matter". I told him that if he used the code it would take it. His reply was that it "probably would but they don't accept discount cards".

They are entitled to their policy and as a consumer, I'm entitled to answer them by boycotting all CVS Stores for any type of purchase. They have lost 1000s of dollars of my business. That's only Pharmacy. Bye CVS. I'm 1 family but if 1000's boycott them for there lousy service it adds up. Remember all who read don't just complain go elseware, when their bottom line sags then they will listen.

Customer Rating

My name is javier monroig (347) 963-3896 I’m diabetic I called in a prescription on a Sunday for my much needed insulin expecting to have it available on a Monday the latest a Tuesday .To my surprise and disappointment it is now Friday April 4th and I still do not have the insulin I require .The CVS on 125th and Lennox were not helpful .They told me they were out of stock and would not have it available until Monday of next week .I went one whole day without taking a shot and my sugar levels are in the 309 right now I had to ask if they could look into another cvs they advised me that the CVS on 116th and Lennox would have it a available and they would transfer my prescription to that location I called at 4pm.here it is 700 pm and I’m still at the 116th location waiting for my prescription because someone at the cvs location on 125th and lennox forgot to call the cvs on 116th to transfer my insulin .why in the world would 125th not have the insulin at least delivered to there store from 116th to 125th I’m annoyed and now the cvs on 116th is so busy they can’t even put a label on a box of insulin instead I have been waiting for over an hour .I am seriously considering taking my business to another drug store .I have iinsurance that i pay for from work and I refuse to be overlooked by a pharmacy when I’m in need of insulin to treat my diabetes …..This is unacceptable customer service.

Customer Rating

Every time I go to one of your stores there is a line a mile long because of people who have coupons and buys cases and cases of your products and leaves nothing to people who would like one or two of the product. I was told by your employees that customers will order cases of your products and then use there coupons and they have to scan everything and they said sometimes hours. That is not fair to us customers who like CVS. What ever happened to the 2 coupon only. I find this ridiculous. I walked out of your store located in Lincoln Park, Mi because this lady had 2 carts full of Mr. Bubbles and dove hair care products. I find this rude that your company allows this. Not right for us or the employees. If this continues I will have to go to another store. I have been going to your store when it was called Arbors. My mother walked out of your store last month because of this. The employees say that they have to honor there coupons and even them thinks this is crazy and very rude.

Meijers, Krogers and even Walgreens and Walmart only allow 2 coupons of the same product per transaction. There should be a limit. Your company is loosing customers and I will be one of them as is my mother

Customer Rating

I have had numerous problems filling prescriptions at CVS. Today, I went to pick up my order only to be told my insurance would not cover the whole amount and I would need to cover the rest. I complained and told them to check again. The second time I was told that my insurance would not cover the refill until the next day. I returned home and called my insurance company. They informed me that the pharmacy had not even submitted it. I then called the pharmacy back again and told them they hadn’t submitted the script. They then ran it through with no problems. No apology or anything. Appalling; what happened to customer service?????

Customer Rating

I am an asthmatic who called my dr. Friday morning to get a prescription for azithromycin. I was coming down with a cold and need to immediately start antibiotics to avoid it spreading to my lungs. Called pharmacy on Friday eve March 28 and they said no prescription was called in. Thought that was strange as my MD knows my situation…Went into pharmacy on Saturday and asked if they had anything for me and they said no. Called MD on Sunday am and he said he called it in on Friday. Spoke to pharmacist and she said its been sitting there since Friday. How does this happen? Now I have full blown bronchitis with asthma and been sick since Friday with no help till Sunday so the cold is now in my lungs and its now Monday. I am home bound and planning on contacting a lawyer if something is not done about this. I have proof of phone call and visit to pharmacy as I bought a few items there that Saturday. If I got the rx on Friday I would not be ill right now. Please contact me immediately at 201-280-3106 to discuss this….I am exhausted and have had to cancel many things and I am scheduled for surgery next week which I may have to postpone as well if I don’t improve by Wednesday.

Susan Gerson

Customer Rating

ALL MY PRESCRIPTION DRUGS I TAKE THEM IN CVS/PHARMACY LOCATED IN 4599 SHERIDAN ST HOLLYWOOD FL.IN JUNE,2013 I RECEIVE A LETTER FROM Mr JOSH FLUM,SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT RETAIL PHARMACY SAYING IN ADDITION,YOU CAN NOW RECEIVE A 90 DAY SUPPLY OF YOUR PRESCRIPTION AT CVS/PHARMACY FOR THE SAME MEDICARE CO-PAY AS MAIL ORDER.IN 02.03.2014 MY DOCTOR SEND 4 PRESCRIPTIONS DRUG TO CVS/PHARMACY FOR A 90 DAY SUPPLY.MY HUSBAND PICK THE MEDICATIONS.AT HOME I SEE THEY CHARGE ME THE FULL AMOUNT OF 200$ AT THE PLACE OF 140$ THIS IS THE AMOUNT I HAVE TO PAID IF A SEND A MAIL ORDER TO MEDCO COVENTRY PHARMACY FOR MAIL ORDER. I WENT TO CVS/PHARMACY I SHAW THEM THE LETTER OF Mr JOSH FLUM THE AMOUNT I PAID THE PHARMACIST MAKE A COPY AND TELL ME I TAKE CARE FROM YOUR COMPLAINT .I SEND A COMPLAINT TO CVS/PHARMACY.YESTERDAY I RECEIVE A PHONE CALL FROM CVS/PHARMACY TELLING ME TO GO TO THE PHARMACY TO RECEIVE BACK THE DIFFERENCE THAT I PAID THE 60$ I WENT THEIR THE PHARMACIST AT THE PLACE TO PAID ME THE AMOUNT HE CALL BY PHONE AND I WAIT THEIR MORE THAN ONE HOUR AT LIST HE TOLD ME I CAN PAID YOU THE 60$ ONLY IF YOU SHAW ME ME A RECEIPT THAT YOU PAID 140$ FOR YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS ON MEDCO/PHARMACY OF COVENTRY MY INSURANCE.I TOLD HIM I HAVE NO RECEIPT BECAUSE A NEVER PURCHASE MEDICATION FROM MEDCO/PHARMACY ALL TIME A PURCHASE IN YOUR PHARMACY. HE SAY SORRY WITHOUT THIS RECEIPT I CAN PAID YOU THE 60$..

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by ESTHER PENIAS on 03/22/2014 at IP address 108.250.150.105 using our CVS/PHARMACY complaint form. This opinions contained in this CVS/PHARMACY customer review titled, “OVERCHARGE FOR PRESCRIPTION” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I went to CVS on 15 the street Augusta GA 3/12/14 at 8pm and got in line to drop off prescription. There was only one customer ahead of me but the tech did not get to me for 20 minutes because she constantly answered phone calls from customers an let us wait in line an excessive amount of time. Two customers behind me began to complain and the tech, Mary, announced loudly, ” Rite Aid is open if anybody is to impatient to wait!” The customer was offended and began to argue more and she proceeded to have a verbal battle with him in front of customers. Then she said “Feel free to speak to the pharmacy manager because when I finally get to you I am sure you are not going to let me help you.” She again told everyone in line to go to Rite Aid next door if they wanted to. I was very uncomfortable with the whole scene and felt she was wrong in many ways. I like CVS but plan to rethink my decision on continuing to shop there in the future. Mary needs to be spoken to about her customer service skills and her lack of loyalty to CVS by referring us to the COMPETITION.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Leta Paleschic on 03/12/2014 at IP address 24.42.153.61 using our CVS Pharmacy complaint form. This opinions contained in this CVS Pharmacy customer review titled, “Unprofessional conduct at store by pharmacy tech” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

The female clerk has been rude to me and my friend in the past for no good reason, bad attitude, mean and today when I waited to ask her a question she took a while waiting to ask a question before me who came in after me. She cannot work there. I was going to leave and said that to buy in the morning with someone else because she is so rude, then the cop lied with her excuse, also weird, and then I asked the cop her name and she didn't have one and Monica told me her name was Monica and that the cops name was none of my business and called the managers, who I love, and then she of course told them I was rude. I had to leave anyway to purchase my items and not involve managers when this complaint is for you and CVS. Monica knew I was going to complain in writing, the managers would do nothing and I wasn't going to waste my breath.

Monica and the police woman are bad employees and must go. Lack of integrity and poor social skills, unprofessional and not service oriented. Monica is awful. The 2 older ladies who would work there are awesome and one is now working the afternoon shift. Turning the tables on me is so expected from an insulting person and I am not going to let this go. The cop spoke English and Monica was rude on 2 occasions and I can't shop there while they work or whatever they are doing there that isn't right. Your officer lied and put her head down. See the tape. She didn't help so she doesn't need that job. That only supported Monica and was not only unfair, but also rude to say she doesn't speak English. I want them both out of CVS and that cop should be off the force if she isn't American enough to speak English and be of assistance in America helping others is her job in both languages. cc: Miami Beach Police, Press Store 5010

I don't usually complain either, but this was much for me both times trying to get Valentines Day late night half off chocolate, but receive no love, rude for a cop to not get involved and the clerk, we've all had bad ones so this will go on both records and hopefully they will be ousted one day from the force and the store, though the store needs more proof I feel great I put in a complaint and all she needs is a few more and she willl go and the cop was just too much also fo rme not giving her name or speaking English, but she understood me ... she wants to play dumb, then afuera (out) ... she shouldn't collect a paycheck on the police force if she can't work and do so in English, which she does. The managers couldn't remedy that and nor can anyone but the Miami Beach Police and CVS. We had great night workers since ite stores opening and the cop has been there for a while and I never had an issue ike this ever, but now isee she just stands there and that's it and Monica can be rude and the first time she got so angry so I was angry this time and wont forget or forgive her rudeness when my friend was there and she didn't give us our receipt.

I'm not going back there until I dont see them for whatever eason. Hopefully Miami Beach can take this seriously and CVS too. I don't feel safe there and I'm not going to be offended or intimidated by them. They eventually will leave due to time, but I don't want that to be the reason since a cop must speak English, what a coward, and a clerk should be nice and all are at night on Miami Beach to me since I always talk and respect them and appreciate them, but not this Monica, anti-Valentine's Day who twice has a personal mental issue with me she can leave elsewhere I dont need her to ruin my time on Earth. My friend is a witness. He is Latin too and was shocked at her attitude. We said nothing. Today I did after she let the guy ask his qucik question and I waited to ask a quick question and clearly was first. Monica said she remembered me, so she did it on purpose. Disgusting. That place is nice and never do people act like her and the cop who doesn't represent my safety or the stores well if anything.

She is a corrupt Cuban cop and we need an honest one. I love CVS, just not these employees for the public. On 2/24/2015 at 2:30 am approx this happened and also video from police on Miami Beach and CVS may be viewed on 2/22/2015 approx same time where I was just stunned by this employee, my friend too. Second time, wasn't going to be abused for no good reason. I am not a person to argue and didn't think to call the managers, but when I asked Monica her name and that of the cop she called them and said I was rude after I told her how she hurt me and how she was rude, talking to women that didn't care about their jobs or others. The cop wasn't there on video at entrance and took a while to arrive just to work so I thought last night, maybe she was sleeping with the manager. It's Miami and the CVS cops are always in frnt, bathroom break okay, but she was gone long. I dont trust her after she was that abusive to her badge toprotect the public and intervene and she said in perfect English that she didnt speak English. I guess that's how she passed the force exam? What nerve. No one touched these people and needed kindness and service, not a bunch of haters. I will complain here and do want that cop out of CVS and off the force, no name so I'm not giving my name and I aint no coward. They can see me and talk to me anytime and I wont back down and would testify against them with my friend and the videos to protect the public from people who could get away with that. They shouldn't last long there if CVS wants my business and I shop there every day, but now now.

Walgreen's is next door as is 7-11 :) and other stores, just until they are gone, but hopefully really let go. The cop is not a good woman, but atypical bad MB cop. She looks swee with blonde hair, but what a coward. She aint protecting me. I am and will tell the press in other venues so they put in her file that she wasn't there and when arrived, wouldn't help, said doesn't speak English, put head down ... wow!!! Just collecting a check apparently. I'm pissed and won't take that trashy reaction lightly. She can go back to Cuba if she said that because I speak Spanish too and love many languages and never wouldn't help someone due to a lame excuse, lie which Monica was so happy about and won't benefit from. Not cool and she needs to be watched and should not work alone at night due to inability to handle easy, fun loving clients who wont b abused and will stop her from abusing me or others with her same shit given back to her by me stepping up and telling CVS and The police in MB about this., if that makes sense. Once fine, I guess, it's crazy. Twice, get her the fuck out. I'm no punching bag.

Customer Rating

I had to have a new prescription and it is not covered by my insurance. It was sent to CVS Caremark by mistake by the Dr. I went to CVS and when they had not received the prescription I called the Dr and I called CVS Caremark. The lady at CVS Caremark gave me the prescription number and I took it to CVS. They took it and asked for CVS Caremark phone number which I gave them. That was on Saturday and they said it would be ready on Sunday and someone would call me. Needless to say no one did. I called them and they said they never received the new prescription and that I didn't need one becasue I could just come in and buy it over the counter. I told her that the Dr gave me the prescription and that is how I wanted it. She said you don't need it. I told her if you can't take care of it for me I would have to go elsewhere and she hung up on me. I then called the Dr. and she sent a new prescription but I have not heard from them yet. This was in CVS Phcy in Sulphur, La. on Belgis Parkway

Customer Rating

Laura pharmacist at CVS route 4 Hudson Falls was extremely rude and has been for a couple months now she has no customer service knowledge or smile she's just plain blah like a dry cutting board I want action taken on this pharmacist she is the rudest one there and always has been

Customer Rating

I live in North Manchester, Indiana. We have 1 pharmacy in town, CVS. I have today, decided to drive 20 miles to the nearest Walgreens for all of my prescriptions. As is common during my visits to my hometown CVS, I am greeted with the same rude service. I leave after each visit feeling like I am disliked for some reason. It is rare to speak with someone at the pharmacy who will even smile. I'm sorry to say I am not the only person in our small town who feels this way. I for one am willing to endure a little inconvenience to be treated like a human being. I intend to email a letter to corporate and am contemplating calling the pharmacist to voice my concerns.

Customer Rating

I have pretty much stopped shopping at CVS since sale items are always out of stock. Thought I would try again for Folgers coffee and of course, OUT OF STOCK. I know better and always go into store no later than Monday. Tried to get beer, OUT OF STOCK, coke, OUT OF STOCK, coffee, OUT OF STOCK. Mgr even said he never even sees a coke rep. What is wrong with this company?? I will now have to make yet another trip to your store on Wed and hopefully will get coffee. They had been giving rain checks out all morning according to clerk.I don't have high expectations mof getting the coffee on Wed this week wither.

Customer Rating

This email is in regards to store # 9585. In the northwest section of the parking lot there are a row of abandoned vehicles. Some have been there for months without moving. Some have cobwebs from the car to the ground. During high volume business times for the store it is hard to find parking. Most have expired tags. I know they allow people from the condo and apartment complexes to the west to park there unrestricted. I feel it is this stores responsibility to police their parking lot and make sure it is not a junk yard and represent this neighborhood. Possibly get a contract with a local towing company. I have no affiliation with this company but I suggest Ranch Del Oro towing in Oceanside. They have contracts with the condos and apartments i mentioned as well as the condominium complex to the northwest of the store. Thank you

Customer Rating

On 10/1/12 at 11AM My wife and I stopped at the CVS pharmacy on CR466 in The Villages Fla. Waited at the window marked flu shots a few minutes and obtained the necessary paper work. Presented the papers to the data entry clerk along with all insurance cards .The clerk was unable to enter my wifes information until after several tries & consulting with another employee. Even though I have used the same insurance information for years to obtain a flu shot the clerk could not enter my information. Two other employees were consulted to no avail. My wife was told to wait for the person administering the shot. Several minutes passed and no activity so we advised pharmacy personnel to cancel the transaction and left then left the store.This store is not remotely prepared to be in the flu shot business. Personnel are under staffed and not trained. It should not take over 20 minutes for simple data entry & more than one person should be available to administer shots. In the future this will not be my pharmacy of choice.

Customer Rating

Bought an 8 pack of sodas and roll of aluminum foil.$10.70!! Outrageous.

Customer Rating

On the 1/11/2011, I went in the CVS drug store in Troy. N.Y. 12180. Picturs CD: Tour of Time Square. They took a cd disc that i gave to them at the customers counter for developing pictures. The attending cashier name tag read Sharon. She then gave them to a male cashier. Whom did the developing of the photo's. He then gave me the pictures i paid for them. When i tried to get pictures off of the cd disc they where all upside down. I then returned them to the CVS Store. Gave the CD back to him, told him that the cd was not printed right, he printed another one.

I took it back to the Library and and the computer showed cvs photos, but there was not any photo showing in the file of the cvs disc. (Blank). I then went back at the CVS and Sharon took the complaint then asked me if i wanted my money back? I told her no.I would like my cd photo as i paid for. She than developed the me another cd. I asked her to give me back the first CD that i gave him that was upside down.

She asked him what did he do with it and he said that he did not no he looked into the garbage can held it up at me and said again i don't no. Then left. There was also a picture with the multiple print that he also took. This is the 2nd time this have happened when i give them a desposable camera to Develope.

Customer Rating

I have been treated very poorly at cvs in new britain west main street the pharmasit was taken sweer time at four un the am no where ti be found left window unattended and I will not have my scripts filled here ever again

Customer Rating

I was a former customer of store #3082 Cvs Hogansville Rd Lagrange, Ga. I decided to move my prescriptions to the local independant pharmacy because of this store "losing" refills on 1 of my medications. The REALLY SAD part is, this has happened to my sister. mother, and now even my own son!! The Cvs on N. Greenwood St [new location since may 2012] "lost" my sister's heart medication refills 2 times so twice my sister had to call the dr. who said "you should have 3 refills left" and then proceeded to tell me that this is the 4th call today about Cvs "losing refills".

If that dr. alone has had 4 calls imagine how many other drs. have been called also. My wife decided to move our son's medications due to having to argue with the pharmacist "Ray" and his staff @ store #7615 Greenville St. about his refills. She was assured by Ray that there was 10 refills "on hold". She had his medicine refilled @ the local independant pharmacy where the pharmacist told her that the pharmacist @Cvs #7615 told him there are NO refills left!! The independant pharmacist said he would call Cvs again [who he said was rude! what a shame!] or call the dr. Here we go again, having to bother the busy dr because Cvs is lazy or incompetent, we already know they are rude!!

My mother is 87 years old and has to regularly "deal" with the N Greenwood store at the very least 2-3 times in 1 day just to get her medicines filled!! After talking with many. many people this seems to be happening daily. My question is why do you NOT CARE about how you treat the people who have kept this company in business? I did figure out that when you choose to move your medicines, Cvs chooses to "lose" your refills therefore creating aggravation for you and the drs. and nurses. I am really ashamed that we have 4 Cvs stores in LaGrange who have the poorest customer service and extremely rude and childish behavior such as this!!

I will NEVER recommend this company to anyone who asks me and will relate my experience to them!! It's sad and pathetic for the customers and unfortunate that they can't put this company out of business!!

Customer Rating

The pharmacy I use is located at 5610 Spencer Hwy Pasadena Texas 77505. I have used this same pharmacy for years and have never had a problem with getting my refills.The woman they have in there her name is Mays Albayati does not know what she is doing.This is the second time that she has messed with my meds. My Doctor submitted a new prescription for my budesonide on 9/12 with 3 refills showing on the blue and white label.I called for a refill on 10/16 and now I show 0 refills how can this be. Also the quantity is wrong on the label the original shows qty.60 and on the new refill shows 120. This is a breathing medicine that I have to have. It is to the point that when I get a refill with her name on itI wonder if it is the correct medicine in the bottle.
I hope that someone does not get hurt with her dispensing meds improperly

Customer Rating

I b have used cvs for over 8 years I have cancer so it makes it hard for me to go get my medications in the last few months the pharmacy has declined in customer service most of the time there is only one cashier open with well over 8 to 10 people waiting in line that takes some time to attend all these people it has gotten worse each time I go my doctor has faxed or e mailed my presription my doctors office has called me to informe me that the pepsriction has been send I go to the pharmacy to pick up the medication waiting in line 15 to 20 minutes I am told that they do not have any preespription I leave the store and as soon as I get home cvs calls me to inform me to go pick up the meds I am treated with bad customer service with an atitudesthis pharmacy is in 915 poquonneck rd groton ct 06340 I am tired of the clerks making these kind of mistakes I waste my gas and time only to have to return and pick ithe meds. Up. I had my vocal box removed so it makes it hard to comunicate with employees there anbd sometimes it feels like be trhey do want to attend me

Customer Rating

I have been going to CVS pharmacy in Lambertville, NJ for almost a year. Everytime I go there they are extremely rude and I pretty much am in tears leaving there. I finally decided to never go back and I now bring my buisness elsewhere. It makes me sad being that this pharmacy is the closest to me and now I have to travel a long distance only so I can feel comfortable coming and going to another pharmacy. I belive it is because of the type of medicine I recieve. The one lady rolls her eyes at me, makes me feel like CRAP, and when I ask a question she always walks away and starts talking to either another customer or a co-worker. Many Many people have complained to me about CVS Pharmacy in Lambertville, NJ and I have heard many different stories about every single pharmacy worker in there. Please do something so they cant treat some poor person, like myself, the same way.

Customer Rating

i gloria have gone to this store for a bit the staff is poor the way they speak to the people, old the is to the corp office head office. mrs nervana the lady would not full my order for nothing in the would. i have been there ther three day , my dr. dose not want me upset at all she lie and said that he said dont full the order that was date on the 12th of the mth . then put a red flag on the pharmacy online not to full tell the 19 onthe mth, after run the ins for ok i gloria have talk to the ins co for two day and was told that it was ok to pick up or full on the 12 she said her seft i dont no that going on around on 16th in meridan but it need to stop asap i am a sick lady and have been told this by drs i will be call the family lawayer too asap ! old and the manager told me to leave be cause she work to much will maybe she need to stop putin to hour and then talkin to the public the way she does mr. david should be wrote up as well for some one to be the head of the store and @ 3amstill salein alc, good luck with the store being open@ that time mrs. blairbrown hope to here from corp office soon!

Customer Rating

Walked in to CVS #8373 to fill perscription and was treated very poorly. The gal behind the counter at the pharmacy drop off, should have been more professional. She told me I wouldn't get my medication until 5pm, and it's 1:05pm and I am the only customer at the pharmacy present. Next I am being told that because of their system crashing they are behind over a hundred perscriptions. Now, what kind of thing is that to tell a customerthere now and present. I don't have transportation and I have to takea bus. I don't have anyone to pick up my medication. I got out of my dictors appt. and need my medication. Finally, she said I would have to wait foran hour.

What an inconvenience to treat a customer with such poor attention. Customers deserve to be treated with professionalism. We shouldn't have to suffer because your system crashed. Thank you for your time and I hope customer service skills improve at the pharmacy #8373.

CVS has some issues that need to be worked out. Every time I get my medication refilled there is a problem. They will be out of one medication and I will have to come back the next day to get it,always after noon. It isn't always conveient for me to come back. Also 2 of my prescriptions have to be name brand. They filled it with generic and said the way the prescription was written it could have been filled either way. They didn't even bother to look on my profile to see that I always get name brand. My husbands insurance pays better if I use CVS. I am about ready to pay the difference and use a different pharmacy.

Customer Rating

Shortly before Christmas I was shopping in the Centre St. #861 Brockton MA store. I have IBS and symtoms can come on strong and without warning. I asked the cashier if they had a rest room and she referred me to the rear of the store where the pharmacy is located.

There were a few people waiting at the counter (maybe 3) and I aksed the pharmacist (he was a Asian man) if I could use the restroom; which I noticed was locked, and his reply was "no I am too busy." At this point I am panicking in fear of having an accident however I did not want to argue with him and explain my medical problem in ear shot of the people at the counter.

I rushed to the front of the store and the cashier asked if I found the restroom and I said the pharmacist is to busy to help me. My office is close by and I made it back to my office in the nick of time. I shop at CVS stores frequently on my lunch hour; however I have the choice of shopping at either Rite Aid or Walgreen which are near by.

From this point on I will not shop at your store I will spend my dollars at either Rite Aid or Walgreens; the pharmacist at store #861 was very rude and inconsiderate exspecially considering you have customer with various medical conditions in your store at any given time you would think the pharmacist would be cognisant of this.

Companies Like CVS