Credit Karma Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Credit Karma Corporate

Credit Karma, founded by Ken Lin, helps you to feel confident about your finances by giving you the tools, the education and the opportunities you need to make real, meaningful progress for free. The first thing Credit Karma does is give you free access to your credit scores, reports and monitoring.

Once you know where you stand, they help you figure out your next move and make informed financial decisions. Credit Karma offers best credit cards from their partners, credit cards for limited credit, credit cards for poor credit, credit cards for good credit, personal loans and Auto insurance.

It also offers finacial tools such as Credit score simulator, Home affordability calculator, Debt repayment calculator, Simple loan calculator, and Amortization calculator. Credit Karma does not have a customer service phone number listed on their website. Upset customers should email support@creditkarma.com for the fastest response.

Credit Karma Contact Information

• Credit Karma headquarters address

• P.O. Box 520
    • San Francisco
    • CA 94104

Browse reviews of other Financial Services

Top Credit Karma Complaints

took credit karma advise to use optima tax and was a terrible experience, lied about my tax status -i am in uncollectabie file -tried to immediately get me to make a payment for there fee 10.000 dollars -i could have done this for free myself and applied the money to my tax burden--payment was eight hundred a month-they tried to debit 1100. told them to stop, i wanted a refund over four months and had to call them and ask again --extremley poor service terrible company for u to recommend to your users considering company other than ck to use very un satisifed

I keep trying to contact a live person at credit karma to resolve some billing issues, but there is no phone number anywhere to be found. Shouldn't companies be required to staff live people to answers phones, or is this another part of being a technology company.

Credit karma gives out my information to people that have no business asking about it. It happened numerous times. I want to know if my info is given out. I should be notified or asked if this is me asking for it, or if I want my info given out. There is no way to stop these jerks from accessing my info. There is no way to remove or block access to my info. This is a potential for id theft and I just wanted potential consumers to understand what karma is all about it.

I have made a transaction selecting Credit Karma, but due to some technical issue it is reflecting credit card on their system. Regarding this, I raised a complaint request on 5th April and asking them to get this rectified by 10th of April as 10th April being my credit card bill generation date. Waited till 8th April and not action was taken and even when i called to 8th April and spoke to supervisor they did not respond well and told that least they can do is they will forward it to their backend team but can not comment on the response. This is totally unacceptable.

Checked credit karma website today and I have Comcast on my credit report which does not belong there i have never had Comcast or bought any of their services it was in my fathers name they got it mixed up saying i owe them $163ish dollars from collections. This a very costly mistake and at the risk of my credit begin ruined they have the wrong person. Yes i did live with him at the same address we have the same names only difference is last name.

So the billing department obviously make a grave mistake and they didn't even care to even check our SS if they matched up. I just want this off my credit for good and they need to make amends to me and do what is right and just. Remove this from my credit from making this mistaking so many years ago, I would of never known if i didn't check my credit karma. Location where the service where it was caused a error Fort Myers, Florida.

I went online to Credit Karma to get a free credit report, or at least that is what I was told in the advertisement online. I paid for a few services, but now find it's almost impossible to cancel. They have some kind of crazy recurring billing system where once you are in you cannot get free! I went on the website but there is no contact info anywhere available.

Have feedback for Credit Karma?