Costco

Complaint Department

Most Popular Complaint about Costco

Posted by Complaints Department on Apr 06, 2013
Customer Rating

Hi, This is addressing a issue of Costco in the Calgary Beacon Hills MAll NW. I am just a frequent costco client and I buy most of my home grocery from costco. The thing that I love the best about costco is that you have a really good demonstration system where we can try out the food before making the decision of buying. However, I went there on Friday and saw something that really disturbed my mood and changed my view on costco.

A manager of the demonstration service, I believe that her name is Jeniffer( that what I heard what the others called her), shouting and screaming to a lady who is preparing the food. I do know that helping and training colleagues are necessary, but the way she was doing it clearly shows some kind of harassment. Me and several customers got really uncomfortable and scared at this situation. Please look into this, Thank you.

6 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Costco provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Costco?

Customer Satisfaction Results
2.05 out of 5
2.05 out of 5 Stars
43 Consumer Reviews

Costco
Contact Information

I want to write a letter to Costco. What is their corporate mailing address?

999 Lake Drive
Issaquah, WA 98027

I want to call the Costco customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

425-313-8100

I need to visit the Costco company website. What is their website address?

More Costco Complaints

Customer Rating

Checking out at Costco the girl slide my membership card and said, “Oh your membership expired” She called someone over and that girl said you can renew your membership right now. I said “no I can’t because it’s was my husbands executive membership under my husbands business”.” I don’t carry around blank checks from my husbands business”. She then said,” when was the last time you used the card because it expired in Nov. and we let people check out one time after the expiration date, but it’s March so it’s been to long”. “Also the last time you checked out in Nov. the checkout person would warn you of your expiration date”. The main thing I usually buy from Costco is 3 bags of milled flax seeds at a time so I don’t have to go back because Costco is out of my way. Nobody ever warned me that my membership was expiring while checking out. I didn’t know if anyone else from my husband business went and was warned that the membership had expired. She then grabbed my Costco card and walked away with it. Several people were waiting in line while all this was going on. I think you should direct your checkout people that if a card comes up expired then direct that customer to the customer membership desk. The girl that was helping the checkout person was super rude and accusing me that I should of known. I told my husband what had happened and it was an oversight on his part to renew the membership. We will not be renewing his executive membership. I did most of my shopping at Sam’s Club, now I’ll do all of it.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Sandra Fuhrman on 03/20/2014 at IP address 96.18.59.209 using our Costco complaint form. This opinions contained in this Costco customer review titled, “Treatment of customer” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I bought a of glasses in July of 2014. In Oct. the bow broke off on the right side. Brought them in on the 20th of Oct. I was told they have them on order and as soon as they come in they would call. I waited 2 weeks and called...they were not in yet. I called the end of Nov. still not in but were expecting a shipment into their depot on Dec. 29th I called....not in yet...didn't know when they would be in...but will call as soon as they get in. It is Jan. 23. No frames. I have had these glasses 7 months. Wore them 3 months. Are they waiting for my warranty to expire??? I am being told there is nothing they can do. I don't think I am being unreasonable about this. Love these glasses....the best price around.....just wish I could wear them before I don't have any warranty left. No one really cares!!! Is this how you treat a customer!!!

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

Hi, I am Costco customer for more than one year, i interacted twice with Costco Customer service department, they talk to me as if I am not a customer, they don’t even wish you when called them and they interact you in a politely. I am surprised how a company like Costco has such poor customers service?

2 Customers agree with this feedback

To whom it may concern:
Hi,
On June 27, 2012, I bought a discounted TV, a PANASONIC model TC-50PU54 priced at $749.99 and was discounted $100 so I paid $649.99 plus the 7.125 sales tax. To pay a TV with this amount of money should last more than 13 months. This TV went out after 13 months but since it’s under warranty for 2 years, CONCIERGE SERVICES sent a serviceman to get it fix 3 weeks after we called. This was in Aug., 2013. We have to wait THREE WEEKS, but thankful it got fixed at that time. This fix lasted only TWO MONTHS. On Oct. 17, 2013 this TV went out again and this time talked to a manager in Electronics Dept at this store about returning this TV for an exchange and our willingness to pay for the difference of whatever we will replace it with. This manager told us to talk to CONCIERGE SERVICES which I did again and this place insisted in getting it serviced again which they did a week later, Oct.. 24, 2013 to be exact is the 2nd time this same TV was serviced. This 2nd fix lasted a little bit longer this time, 4 1/2 months it lasted. Mar. 11, 2014, this TV is out again. I am sure if I call they are going to send someone to fix it again and I know they just keep getting it fix until our warranty runs out in Jun 26, 2014 and we will be on our own to get it fixed and this is just plainly WRONG! If you sell a defective TV, please take it back and make it right with your customer. Can someone please call me to discuss this, 612-201-5851. I thank you in advance for your time in getting this complain taken cared of.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Monina Allen on 03/12/2014 at IP address 136.234.105.210 using our Costco in Burnsville MN complaint form. This opinions contained in this Costco in Burnsville MN customer review titled, “I was sold a DEFECTIVE TV.” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I have been waiting 45 minutes…to simply pick up contacts at the optical counter. I am waiting as I write this message. I have been here 45 minutes and still have not been helped. I am simply picking up contact lense. Are you kidding me it takes an hour to pick up a box of contact lense. I am here because I was switching my eye care provider to costco, but after this experience I will not do my eye exam or prescription here anymore. This is outrageous and unproffessional. You have got to be kidding me. Not even a smiling employee makes this wait acceptable.

Customer Rating

A couple of months ago we bought a large bag of Kirkland Super Premium Adult Dog (chicken, rice and vegetable) for the first time for our Golden Retriever. After a couple of weeks he became quite ill, lost all energy, refused to eat, and the vet perceived stomach problems by feeling abdomen. The vet had no idea of the cause of problems, but medication and changing his diet to chicken and rice for a week or so returned him to his perky, happy self and he seemed thrilled each time he was fed. His dog food was gradually added back in and the chicken and rice eliminated, and he went markedly downhill again, losing energy, refusing to eat, clearly feeling ill. The chicken and rice worked again, though we didn’t give him meds or return to the vet. It finally occurred to us that the food might be the problem, so we switched him to a Science Diet food and he almost immediately recovered. The vet costs were $423. We would like that returned.
Thanks.

Customer Rating

I had been long time Costco Executive Business member, but for last three years, Costco’s 2% check never comes on time. Every time you call they give you run about on it. For the last 6 weeks I have been calling them, but no response. Went to the Costco Store and informed member services, manager on duty NO response. Bottomline, rebate check for 2% is still missing? They have no response, or remedy and expect customers to keep calling them. This is going for atleast for last three years, every year keep calling for check.

Customer Rating

Today, we purchased a bag of pears and when we got them home discovered that they were rotten. This isn't the first time recently that we purchased produce that had to be returned. I know that there will be no problem returning them. The problem is that the Costco store is 25 miles from our home and that means at least a 50 mile round trip and we are on a ever decreasing fixed income and we really cannot afford to bring stuff back every time there is something wrong with it.

Customer Rating

I purchased Kirkland King Crab legs at a cost of $28.42 for a celebration dinner for my wife and was sickened by the taste.Both of us were some what ill and unmable to finish the meal..I am requesting a refund for the price of the crab legs and the tax.The.Date of purchase02/27/2015.I would like to know how to claim compensation.

Customer Rating

Be careful when you buy oranges, there's always bad and moldy ones at the bottom of the box. I tried to get at least a parcial refund for the bad ones, and they say that it has to be half of the box bad to get a refund. Wtf? so they refused to give me any refund. What a bad a demeaning customer service experience with Ena in the doral, Miami location. She doesn't get that you need to give people a refund when you sell moldy produce. For sure I'm not renewing my membership next year

Customer Rating

I bought 4 tires for my Volvo XC90 from costco in Jan 2012 for $1215. As recommended by Costco, the tires were rotated at the Costco tire center, approx every 7500 miles. The last time I serviced the car at Volvo, the Volvo representative told me the tires had to be replaced. I took the car to Costco and complained that the tires had approx. 20000 miles and there supposed to be a 50000 mile warranty.

The Costco employee came up with all kind of excuses in order to avoid honoring the warranty, claiming the the tires were not evenly used. I responded that if the tires were not even, why wasn't I informed about that when I brought the car for the tire balance and/or rotation on 6/6/2012, or 9/29/2012. Without any explanation the Costco employee named Salvador, refused to honor the warranty, claiming that the problem was due to the car ...

On your Board, I Saw your office hour is : M-F 10:00am - 8:30pm
Sat. 9:30am - 7:00pm
Sun. 10:00am - 7:00pm,
but you close at 6 on May 4th. are you kidding me? I have to drive half an hour to there. it cost my time and money. especially the photo shop, it closed much earlier. I go to there because your staffs are cheap, but you played me as fool. I pay you over $100 for the membership a year ,but you hurt me.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
MY SISTER AND I WERE SHOPPING IN STORE #685, 4/1/13 APPROXIMATELY 1PM WE PRECEEDED TO LANE #9 WE HAD OVER $350.00 IN GOODS BETWEEN US. WE APPROACHED THE CASHIER, MONICA. I GAVE HER MY EXECUTIVE MEMBERS CARD AND SHE TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED A PICTURE ON MY CARD, AND ASKED IF I HAD ANY I.D. I SHOWED HER MY BANK CARD BUT SHE SAID SHE NEEDED A PHOTO. I EXPLAINED THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN ASKED THIS AND I WAS UNAWARE OF NEEDING ANY PHOTO ON THIS CARD. IVE BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 1998. I TOLD HER I HAV MY LICENSE IN MY CAR I WILL BE RIGHT BACK. ANOTHER YOUNG LADY CAME TOWARDS ME AND SHE ALSO STATED THAT I NEEDED A PHOTO, I TOLD HER I WILL GO GET MY LICENSE IN MY CAR. I WAS A BIT DISTURBED THAT THEY WERE UNABLE TO SETTLE THIS WITHOUT HAVING TO GO OUTSIDE TO GET MY LICENSE. I RETURNED WITH MY LICENSE AND WAS MET BY JOE B. HE WAS NOT CLEAR OF WHAT HAPPENED SINCE THE YOUNG LADY EARLIER(LONG BLACK HAIR, DIDNT GET HER NAME.) WAS TELLING HIM THAT OUR CARTS WERE TAKEN BACK, BECUZ MONICA HAD SOMEONE COME TAKE THEM. OUR ITEMS WERE RESTOCKED. I EXPLAINED TO JOE WHAT HAPPENED AND HE WAS VERY SYMPATHETIC TO THE SITUATION AND HAD CHRIS COME TO SEE IF WE WOULD LIKE HIS HELP IN RE-SHOPPING. WE ACCEPTED HIS HELP BUT IT WAS TIME CONSUMING AND WE HAD NO TIME TO RE-SHOP NOR COULD WE REMEMBER ALL THE ITEMS IN WHICH WE PICKED UP. CHRIS AND JOE WERE EXTREMELY APOLOGETIC AND HELPFUL, WE ENDED UP SPENDING LESS THAN HALF OF WHAT OUR ORIGINAL ITEMS CAME TO. MONICA WAS VERY RUDE AND DISREPECTFUL TO NOT ONLY FAIL TO JUST HAVE ME GO TAKE A PHOTO FOR THE CARD BUT TO PURPOSELY SEND OUR CARTS BACK KNOWING PAYING WAS NOT THE ISSUE. SHE DID COST YOUR STORE AT LEAST $200.00 AND IF IT WERENT FOR CHRIS AND JOE WE WOULD OF NOT EVEN RE-SHOPPED. I WOULD APPRECIATE ACTION TO BE TAKEN IN THIS MATTER AND AN APOLOGY FROM MONICA. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. JUANITA

Customer Rating

On April 3, 2013 I went to San Jose Costco and I just purchased a box of Del Monte Variety Pack Mixed Fruits and when I opened it just now on April 4 2013 at 17:33 pm, it was moldy inside the fruit cups. So I am filing a complaint against Costco for the spoiled product I purchased.

Customer Rating

On Oct.2,2012(Tuesday),I went to Costco(976,3rd Ave.Brooklyn New York) with 2 friends who are frequent Costco customers.We finished shopping at around 11:35am. After leaving the cashier,we ordered something to eat from the only place we could order food.

After we placed our order,I decided to add one more item,so while the staff serving us was tapping in the price of each item,I quickly asked "Could I add a latte mocha freeze?" and was going to apologize for the inconvenience,but by the time I was up to the word "latte", she didn't look at me but shook her head as if indicating I couldn't add that to my order,while her expression was rude and unfriendly.

I stopped and looked at my friend,we were both in disbelief.I continued to finish what I wanted to say but she already added the item to our total and went to get my smoothie which part of it spilled out and stuck at the side of the cup.If she hadn't been so unwelcoming,I would believe that was just an accident but with her bad attitude towards us, it was obvious she couldn't wait to get rid of us.It wasn't crowded at that time,there were plenty of seats and we took our seats in less than 2 minutes.

When we looked back at her counter,nobody was on line.This black young woman was the only woman working at that time.There was a tall guy behind her, not serving anyone but just walking back and forth.Although this female staff was rude enough for not saying a word throughout the entire service(along with an unfriendly face),her impatient shook of the head before a customer could finish requesting for something else was worse.

All the other staffs were pleasant during our visit,they desrve their jobs.My question is whether she's that rude to everyone or to asian customers only.If she could be that nasty to us when we speak English fluently,how does she treat other customers who are not fluent in English and don't know how to complain in English?

I read it in several customers' complaints that after being mistreated by some young staffs,the customers asked for the managers but those managers were just in their early 20s,it didn't look like they would take the complaints seriously.

During this last visit at Costco,all other staffs were polite except for that woman at the food court.She shouldn't be the reason we don't come back but so many polite young people are looking for jobs, why should this inconsiderate individual be taking their spot.Instead of being in such a hurry to finish serving when the customer is not yet done,she should be in a hurry to grow up first because there are people younger than she is who know being courteous to customers is priority.No matter how stressed she was, she shouldn't take it out on customers.

I don't have the name of this employee because I wasn't thlnking of filing a complaint but now I think of some people who are so nice during their jobs,if this inconsiderate girl knows her negligence is being told,she may consider more of the customers feeling rather than putting hers in priority.I hope that the time, the date and the location of the incident that I 've provided may help finding who she is. Thank you for taking care of this matter.

Customer Rating

Equinox Kayaks has not responded to my 14 emails regarding replacement scupper plugs. The original plugs are easily broken under "normal use". In order to remove the plugs from the kayak after using in the water the cord willrip out the holes and then you need to use pliers to get them out. I need to get new plugs but have NEVER recieved a reply from them.

Customer Rating

I use a Costco American Express card to shop whenever I can to get a rebate. Last fall my hospital where I worked as a physician went into receiver ship causing me and a number of other physicians, nurses and other employees to loss their positions. I then received an offer to work for the US Army as a contract physician. I barely had enough money to make it to Fort Bragg to work. I literally made it there on a wing and prayer. My sister and a friend from medical school gave me gas and food money. My friend even paid for a car repair so that I could make it to Ft Bragg. Once I started receiving paychecks as a civilian employe I began making payments to everyone I owed. It took a number of months to start getting checks from the locums agency. Expecting to receive a rebate at the end of the year I started using my Costco AE card to pay my base hotel and living expenses. Now almost a year later I am told that I am not eligible to receive the rebate - even though the rebate is prominently displayed on the computer statement my wife receives each month. Now if I was told earlier and they had zeroed out the rebate I wouldn't have expected to receive the rebate. The phone treatment was demeaning - play back all of the tapes from all of the phone calls. My wife said that we called AE about our problem and they said pay it all - no partial payments (and the woman on the phone when we tried to resolve our delinquency was very rude and didn't speak English well). I can't believe that Costco would treat people like that - never mind treating people who are serving their country as a civilian physician employee. A great way to pay back a country that bailed their company out. Mr Obama, Mr Congressman, Mr Senator get our bail out money back now they must refund it - it terms of buildings property employees etc that they can liquidate - after all that is how they treat americans that are and or were proudly serving their country as civilian and military employees. Start cleaning out at home now!

Hi All,

To begin with i would like to thank you all in advance for the support..

Today (March 23 2012) ,went to coscto 595 S Galleria Way, Chandler, AZ .along with my family..
after went inside, we have purchased a juicer some time which my wife was not intrested ,so she has asked to go and get the juicer and she will conitune her shopping.. so i went to car to get my juicer, by the time the entrance was closed.. so i apporched on exit way and asked the lady who was checking all the recipet and ask her my wife was inside ,so i want to return this product , but she said sorry the return department was closed,so i asked wheather i can keep my jucier over here and collect while comeing out she said no ,we cant keep it ,so i said ok and went to car to keep my juicer, and retruned back to get into Coscto, but i was not allowed inside .. they said sorry sir you cant go inside you have to wait outside.. i said ok i`ll wait.. but suddenly one american family came and asked i want to buy the diapers ,the lady who refused to let me in, she said that family yeah you can go insideand get it .. i was shocked so i kept quite since its a baby item , after few seconds one more family came they said they want to buy the TV ,she allowed them inside, so i went and asked wheather i can go inside , she said no... so by the time i got angry and asked a cosct worker ,i want to talk to the manager , and i have explained the situation .. she said i am sorry sir but you are welcome to go inside.. after some time one more person hopefully he was the manger ,he came to said you are welcome to go inside and i have explained the situtation to him .. he simply said i am sorry sir.. Since i am an Indian ,, i felt Race discrimination by Coscto employee ... i said my wife not to by anything from Coscto and she just came out with out buysing anything.. tomorrow i am going to cancel my membership with Coscto..

I dont how if someone really help those guys to stop such a Race Discriminations.

Customer Rating

Case number CNM121231810643. When it comes to customer service please know that I know what I'm talking about because that has been my profession for many years. I have never, ever experienced such blatantly rude customer service.

I bought a TV as a Christmas gift and it had no screws or any hardware in the box so I called the 1 888 number for Canada and there I met the rudest people ever. The first two people I spoke with could not care less.

One told me that I had to return the TV because it was Costco’s problem but the box was sealed when I got it. The other one told me to call the Canada number but this was listed as the Canada Number. I asked where she was located and she said Panama.

The best way for you to get the picture would be to listen to the recordings and that will tell the whole story. They were rude confrontational and lied.

The third person called himself George but I doubt it’s true. This guy was absolutely incredible. He said he was from Texas, was so confrontational and rudely mimicked me as I told him I was so fed up I wanted to return the TV. He actually mode me lose my temper he was that ignorant. When I asked to talk to his supervisor he hung up on me.

I would have returned the TV but it was already given as a gift. I still had not at this point gotten any results about the screws.

Finally the last person, Hector, gave me a case number said that he was happy to send the screws and gave me the name of the manager (Victor) but I have never heard from him.

I sent written letters to two locations in Mississauga addressed to the Customer Service manage but have never received a response. I believe that no one at LG cares about customer service.

Product Code: 42LM3499-UCACCWLUR. Serial # 211RMZL4N749

Joe Chindamo

Customer Rating

I've been picking up items for my daughter at Costco for past 3 years, well she just moved into her new house and began unpacking the items for kitchen. Unfortunately the knife set is missing one of the knives . I would appreciate some information as to how I can complete this knife set, without additional out of pocket expense.

Thank you for your attention to matter.

Customer Rating

Whenever an item is sold that may come with a subscription (Virus software, warranty, etc.) or an extended warranty it has been my experience that I'm being charged from day 1 of the sale even though the item may not arrive at my house for several weeks.

The correct way to do this is start the subscription or warranty the day it is installed at it's destination.
This way the countless people paying for services are getting the full value and not losing 5-10 % because they don't have the product in hand.

If everyone buying warranties and subscriptions loses 2-4 weeks of the time they paid for who is making out like a bandit?

It is not the consumer.

Anyone else have this type of situation. Maybe you did and didn't even notice it which is what they want to happen. Who will complain about a few weeks here and there?

I was told by Costco customer service that it is the company selling the service doing that but Costco should stick up for us and tell that company it starts when the product is delivered. When I told them I wanted to file a complaint I was put on hold for 5+ min. while they looked the number up plus their attitude changed all of a sudden. Poor customer service.

Customer Rating

I went to the costco in Garden Grove and found it to be very unpleasant. I found an elderly white woman working at the sample station screaming at a young Asian boy to not touch the sample. I was highly disgusted by her actions. Following this, I ran into several white employees that were very rude and bias on serving people at their station. You can guess who they served it to first, not to mention when I tried to get one, they were lecturing me on lines when in fact everyone who was Caucasian seemed to have just formed a circle. Now lets get to the people at the cashier, the one that helps the cashier are extremely rude in telling you to go stand over there when you haven't even finished putting all your stuff on the counter. I recommend the store train their staff and employees better, costco is nothing more than overprice bulk food anyways. They are the epitome of why this country is consider rude and arrogant.

Customer Rating

I have been with Costco for just about 25 years, I was so excited to finally get a Costco by my new home location. However, the management team at the location in San Dimas, CA, has a problem picking Supervisors whom are just not trained properly! So much so that their return policy states if you are not satisfied with a product to return it! Well, in my case it has been with fruit, my pineapple will be no good in the middle I don't find out till I cut it, or I buy strawberries only for them to turn bad in a couple of days and then I have to return them.
Today I was told by a supervisor named Heather, where she responded out loud " I will not approve this to be returned we have a policy and it looks like you are aware of this policy" I was in a good mood, I just listen to her did not reply and the clerk said I will call the Manager Jon , I then replied "he is wright there". The reason why I am taking this time to write this out is that this employee Heather was very unprofessional, lacks communication skills and also I found out that she has her job at Costco because her Dad worked there, and that is how she got promoted to become an unprofessional supervisor! Tell you what upper management should not allow this type of hiring, promotion and unprofessional communication to happen, as a customer I will not put up with such a persons disrespect and, made her aware of it too!

The store policy is that if I'm not satisfied I could return the item! It is not my fault that the item I purchased was no good. If this is not the case then Costco should then let me know of a different policy. In addition, my money is green and I can use it at other locations that will have a better lack of professional personnel and know how to communicate with there customers. In my book this Heather person needs to not only be spoken to but also Fired!

Customer Rating

I went to Costco to schedule a wheel balance and tire rotation.They did the paperwork at around 10:35 am ,December 18,2012.I was told that it will take them 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours for the wait because I am the fourth customer on line. After almost around 12:15 pm while waiting inside their store ,they said they cannot perform the service because I am missing 3 lug nuts in front-right side passenger side.

I was puzzled and amazed how I can loose three lug nuts in front of my car.I told them I got 3 old spare lug nuts that I pulled inside my car .They just put the 3 lug nuts that I have and never done any service and I was told by one of the employees that "Have a NICE dAY". I was really furious how those missing lug nuts happened because I will feel the vibration on my wheels if I loose those lug nuts driving to COSTCO.

I really felt bad that they never did any service from the advantage plus they mentioned when I bought my new tires on their store. This was really a bad customer service on their part.

Customer Rating

I purchased a 80 pod kurig coffee pods and when you start brewing your coffee they burst about have way threw the brew cycle. They are made by Van Houtte All you end up with is a half a cup of coffee grounds. Can I take the box back for a new one or a refund. About one in three burst and I would like an answer from Costco about why they carry this product...

Customer Rating

I placed my first order on 01/08/15.10 days later and as I phoned Customers service I found that my order 563610659 was cancelled and I have to place a new order, they promised me a refund of money due to the delay but after installation. I did as they said .on 01/28. I phoned them to get what they me promised, today I phoned the Customers Service to ask where is my refund and why I didn't receive anything till today 02/03.the answer was very cold ( it's noticed in our system but I don't know why didn't send to you).I sent email to websites and I got this answer

We do apologize for the inconvenience you were caused.  We will have a $100 Costco Cash Card mailed out for you on 2/5/15 via the USPS.  It may take 7-10 business days to deliver to you.  Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee it will arrive any sooner. Now I am not satisfied with this service and asking for full refund because of this delay and slow in action taken.

Customer Rating

My complaint about Cosco # 1166 In North Planfiel NJ. It took me over 30 minutes to find a jar of grape jelly and salad dressing. This is unacceptable. Store not have a guide of products in any of the hallway, you have to go hallways after hallways to find what you need. Besides the person who puts the products on the shelves never ends with their work because they have to guide other people like me to get the desired product. we were four people waiting for assistance.

The most intolerant excuse that is heard by a manager of the store is not put Guides products in the corridors because they want customers go through the store altogether and so will not would forget anything .... But best of all was when he told me that from time to time change location products for customers not memorize. That's called consumer abuse. to my mind all logic is to steal the customer that the customer buys more than you could ever need

Customer Rating

I don't see what the fuss is about. No problems with Costco here, in fact I wanted to share the reasons why I love shopping there for all the haters out there.  Do you want 3 to 4 times more product than you need for a cheaper price? Than Costco is your store.  Everything bulk you can think of, they have.  It is an amazing store with great prices and even greater product, however, if you are feeding a family of one or two, than Costco is not the store for you.  I have heard of how amazing Costco is so I got a membership and a credit card and a crappy picture and $106 later I was set to be a member for an entire year.  I thought that I struck bargain prices.  I only went there three times to only get water and cleaning supplies.  It is only me and my hubby and we do not need nor will we eat a dozen chicken breasts.  For a family with kids (especially growing teens) than Costco is the place for you, for a newly married couple, not so much.

Customer Rating

In Nov 2014 I presented to Costco my reward coupon for $138.55 and they advised me they could not take it because it expired Aud 31 2014. I indicated due to it being mailed to my old address 1138 Gamble Lane Esc I had just received it. Costco said I had to talk to American Express regarding getting it replaced. I called American Express and they said they could only give me 25 to 50 percent of it's value but they would forward the info to a supervisor for review of a full refund. Shortly after that my wife took a call from American Express and they said I would be getting a full amount of $138.55 on the next reward cycle. As of Jan. 28, 2015 I have had no replacement of the $138.55. I called American Express today to check on it and they said since we are in a new year 2015 nothing can be done about the 2014 reward coupon in the amount of $138.55. I spoke to both customer service person then a second person and lastly a third person called me back. No resolution. This is ridiculous and immediate action should be taken to refund me the $138.55.

Customer Rating

I've been a client for about 15 years and always enjoyed and like shopping at Costco . I got my mom who is 75 years old an American express card from Costco and every time she comes to USA she wants to go and do her shopping at Costco. She is always been a very chide person and very quite the type of person that doesn't like to be on the way o bather anyone is in her nature this one time yesterday January 27 2015 in north Miami Biscayne Blvd. at around 1100 Am she standing on line to purchase her items and it was time to pay she just forgot to get her credit card out (unfortunately I was at the ophthalmologist at that precise time) the cashier ask for the payment quickly and very rudely scream to her to move out of the line screaming continually step out she was just rushing and she got so nervous and franticly she was looking on her purse for the credit card but finally found it and was able to pay as fast as she could she got so nervous that she staring telling me she was already getting older and was frustrated for not been able to find the card on time. this is my mother and don't appreciate the treatment to her by such a rude uneducated person wonder if she the cashier doesn't have a mother or father getting older and if she will like me to treat her parent the same way. I am considering moving to bj or Sams I like Costco very much but seen the treatment you get at the point of sale is not fun anymore to go

Companies Like Costco