Continental Tires Customer Service
Rated 3 of 5 Stars

Contact Continental Tires Corporate

Welcome to the Continental Tires complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Continental Tires online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Continental Tires corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Continental Tires Contact Information

• Continental Tires headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Auto Repair

Top Continental Tires Complaints

My main Continental Tires complaint is about the quality of their rubber that they use in the tires now. 30 years ago they used a very high quality version with 50,000 miles plus between changes. Now the rubber that I am getting is far far worse.

We changed our car tires to Continental tires. The best performing Ultra High Performance tire in all-weather conditions, Excellent wet grip and resistance to hydroplaning Silica-based, high-grip tread compound Smooth ride, even at high speed. I simply love taking my car out for long drives. I have had no issues with it. It is almost 6 months that we changed them. I give it a 4.5 rating out of 5 for the overall performance. Continental Tires know what suits the roads and have made this according to it. Thanks to them I do not face any issues so far.

Have feedback for Continental Tires?