Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Lorie Trott
Jan 17, 2015
Bad

I went to the burger king in Bessemer Alabama. And plainly said no mayo on all 6 of my chicken sandwiches and got halfway down the road and started passing food out and there was mayo on my sandwiches. Not happy at all. If I r one of my kids was allergic. To something n I said no whatever n they do it and me r my kids ate. It n died it would be there fault.

Have you had problems with Burger King?

Compare Burger King to Similar Fast Food more...

Top 363 Reviews about Burger King

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Burger King customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Horrible

I made a complaint about the Burger King in Ellwood City, Pa just a few weeks ago and today I received a coupon for a free whopper. I just went to use the coupon and they wanted to charge me tax. I think that is absolutely ridiculous! There is NO WAY anyone can charge tax on something that is free! I definitely will NOT be ordering anything from Burger King again! This has been nothing but a hassle. These people are extremely rude and they should not be working in public if they are going to be so ignorant. I do not understand why coupons are sent out for "free" whoppers to make up for the previous incident when they are trying to charge me.

Horrible

Ordered my food at the drive through window at the Grand Rapids, Mich. at the Plainfield Ave and Cannonsburg Road location. I ordered two woppers, 2 vanilla shakes and 1 water. I told them I had a coupon for buy one get one free. I got to the window, got my woppers and the water drove out. I realized I had forgotten the shakes, got back In the drive through line, ordered 2 chocolate chip cookies for a dollar, drove up to the window again said.... you forgot my vanilla shakes, and handed her the receipt.

Her response was can I please have a dollar 6 I gave her the dollar 6, she rudely hands me one shake, then says here's the other one. I was very offended by her attitude. No "I'm sorry" or any thing. I momentarily paused in the drive through line and looked at her wanting to say something to her but I held back. She looked out the drive through window and said sarcastically "do you need anything else?" I responded, "No" rather perturbed. Then she sarcastically waved her hand at me and said "Ok Good Bye."

This is not accepable behavior for someone who deals with customers on a daily basis If I were her manager. I would give her some well needed training or possibly the manager could use some also. I almost went back to that location and confronted the manager about it but decided to vent this way may be more productive. I am going to mention this to anyone who asks me about Burger King. If the subject ever arises. I am discusted .

Horrible

My husband had ordered, in English, 2 croisandwiches through the drive way at this Burger King on 1701 SW 8th Street in Miami, FL at 7:30 AM today on 05/20/2015. When we got to the window he was given only one. He said he had ordered 2 and the employee started arguing that he had ordered only one. My husband again replied that he asked for 2, then she replied "if you do not speak English do not order in English but in Spanish" in a very disrespectful and rude manner. My husband had ordered in English was our reply, while she continued arguing in Spanish.

I asked for the manager and another male employee answered that "she is the manager." We both feel discriminated, and it is intolerable that this employee pointed out that my husband has an accent when the right way would have been an apology and supply the extra sandwich.

Finally we expressed our desire to complain about the incident and she cared less. It is obvious that the behavior of this employee is unacceptable and that hurts the Franchise's good reputation. I will not return to this store. I would appreciate that this incident is investigated and the Manager is retrained in customer service knowledge at least.

Horrible

The whopper has always been my favorite sandwich for over 20 yrs. I often stop at Burger King, #11248, after shopping in the area. BK is located on Zeeb road near Ann Arbor, Mi. Recently, I have noticed staff problems, often no cashier and a constant change in employees. Today I stopped at noon. There was a long delay in taking my order, no cashier and a long line of cars waiting for their orders. When I finally got to the pick-up window, I paid for my whopper. There seemed to be a lot of confusion inside and after 20 minutes, I just left. I think you need a new manager there. I'm sure you are losing a lot of customers there. I usually never complain about this type of thing but it was my favorite restaurant.

I will have to drive into downtown Ann Arbor for my whopper from now on.

Poor

I have visited the new Burger King in South Holland and it is very nice, but the service is terrible! I was in their on 5/7/15 and ordered two whoppers and two fries and it took over thirty minutes to get my order and their was only two other people in the whole restaurant.

I love Burger King and was happy when they built the one in South Holland because I live their. I eat at other Burger Kings all the time but this one is the worst when it comes to service. I find it sad that they would build such a beautiful restaurant and not monitor the service. Those people who were working that evening acted like they just did not care about the customers. This has happened to me both times that I went in there. I hope this complaint makes it to the right person because it is such a nice facility but needs management attention badly.

Poor

We went thru drive thru for breakfast and it took them almost 10 min to get us our order then we didn't even get a sort for the long wait time! Had we not have already paid for our food we would have pulled out!! That was senseless considering we were the only ones in drive thru!!!!; not very professional since they represent burger king!!! Not a happy customer!!!

Horrible

After my son's baseball game, we went to Burger King in Nevada, MO. It was a horrible experience. It took 24 minutes to get our food, 5 people walked out, and they quit taking orders for over 10 minutes! When our food finally came out without the frozen treats, I brought it to the managers attention the time on my receipt, and how long we had been waiting. He yelled at me saying they had done over $2,000 dollars in sales with 5 people and that is just the way it goes. Our team will be going somewhere else during tournament times.

Horrible

I am complaining about the so-called coupons you give out. I always buy the double whopper meal when I patronize Burger King, so when I received some coupons for a whopper meal, I took them to my favorite Burger King restaurant.

Unfortunately, what I thought was a reward for buying so many whopper and patronizing Burger King (you are the only fast food burger joint I go to), turned out to be a false advertisement for the whopper. Instead, I got a very small burger that resembled nothing like the whopper.

I got all the way home and went all the way back to the store to tell them they gave me the wrong sandwich (silly me was actually expecting the double whopper I always buy that was advertised on the coupon. The manager told me I had the right sandwich and just to prove it he painstakingly pried the two sheets of burgers apart to prove it was a "double" burger sandwich, nothing like the picture of the sandwich on the coupon. I will never use your coupons again. Very disappointed.

Horrible

Went through drive through at the Burger King in Corpus Christi, Texas on Waldron road, and through the window I saw drinking cups that were being served with trash on top of the once clean cups. I took pictures of the overflowing trash that was on the cups being served. This was disgusting and unsanitary and putting people's health at risk. I would be more than happy to share these pictures with you and would like this to be corrected and not to let this happen again. 5-3-15 3:00 PM

Horrible

My Mother and I ate at a store in Kernersville NC today, Sunday May 3rd around 12:00 noon. I don't know the store number, I just didn't want to even talk to the manager at all. There was a family in front of us and we waited patiently before our order was taken. When we were ready to have our order taken, we gave the lady at the register a coupon. She took off the one sandwich that was free, with a buy on get one free coupon.

Upon waiting for our order, people behind us kept piling in. We waited and waited and waited. My Mother has a very bad back so she went and sat down. Our food was kept in the warming bin for a few minutes then put on a tray. The manager on duty was waiting on all sort of food from the grill area. We waited almost 20 minutes before we got our food. By the time we got it, it was cold. It sat on a tray for over 5 minutes.

I'm boycotting that restaurant from now on. We've been coming here for years. It has gotten slower and slower and the tables are hardly ever wiped off. I work at Macdonald's. You think that a Macdonald's restaurant would have that kind of sorry service. It's just pathetic how sorry that store has gotten. I'm sorry to give you this message, but I'm not eating at this store ever again. The rating system for today, was a minus 3

Horrible

We were at the Burger King on Delaware Street in Ankeny, Iowa, today. We waited in line over 30 minutes and then ordered, and waited some more. The older couple in front of us was upset and told the manager, "We have waited for over 30 minutes" the manager smiled and thanked the older couple..... only smiled and said, thank you, to them.

Then I knew I had to talk to someone else. I hope that is you. We go into the Des Moines area, at least once a month. We will NEVER eat there again. The slowest, rudest people I've ever seen. They may have been short handed, but it was obvious the manager was micromanaging. It looked bad, and was awful to experience.

Poor

I tried to use your feed back at mybkexperience.com. It said that your don't need my feedback since you reach your limit (Paraphrased). My suggestion is to either do the surveys or not. Don't limit them. This was my first survey that I tried to fill out. I eat at BK once a week or more and this really is a bad marketing if you go at it half hearted. I guess I can go to McDs for the next couple of weeks until I crave a Whooper again.

Poor

A Burger King on Ella Blvd in Houston, Texas (77008) just re-opened after remodeling. I've been by there twice within a two week period for breakfast. Both times I was told to move up and they would bring my food, however, there was no one behind me...I thought it strange the 1st time, but this morning when the same thing happened I asked "Why!, there is no one behind me." The nice worker working the drive-thru window said that they're on a timer and she need me to move up to stop the timer.

First, if there is a timer it is to time the delivery of the food to the customer; which is not happening correctly because you don't get your food when pulling away from the drive thru. I just think its ridiculous that they depend on those timers to get the food to the customer in a certain amount of time. So....I conclude that your wasting your time on the timers because your managers\employee's have manager to figure a way to beat the system and report the wrong stats! Well played franchises, well played. score 1 franchise score 0 The Real BK.. Fix it or get out of the business.

Bad

I went to Burger King 8238 N. Oak Traffic Way Kansas City Mo. this morning. The young lady in the drive thru was extremely rude. I told her that I wanted the sausage croissant meal with coffee. She stated, "you want the number one," in a very rude tone. I said no I don't want bacon, cheese, or eggs on the sandwich. So I repeated it. She stated the price and said pull up to the window.

When I got up to the window, there was no smile, just a disgusted look as if I was getting on her nerves. Well, I guess I set her off, because when I saw how small the coffee was, (still trying to be nice to her), I said "I'm sorry can you make that a large coffee please". She slammed the drive thru window shut, rolled her eyes and put the small coffee down and got a large cup. She then opened the window back up and took my money and handed me the coffee all the while with this mean look on her face.

I asked her when she gave me back my change, "What's your name?", that changed everything, she goes "Marissa, can I get you anymore creams or sugars?" I said nope and drove off. She didn't even give me a receipt. I was too out done to even go back to get it. And the food was cold. this was at about 6:50 in the morning. Everything should have been hot. This is unacceptable, not trying to get her fired, just some training on how to treat your customers. If she doesn't like what she does, there are hundreds who would love the opportunity.

Horrible

Order my food, Drove up to window, Gave the woman debit card. She gave me my card back. Then held my drink and bag out of the window. I took my bag first. Then reached back for my drink. And she said and I quote. I DONT LIKE PEOPLE SNATCHING THINGS FROM MY HAND. Looked to a girl standing behind her and said, REMEMBER THE LAST TIME THAT HAPPEND? I have been working in town for three months. I have been going to the same Burger King everyday. She has no right snapping at me that way. She was rude and very mean. In the 35 plus years of buying food at drive ups, I have never been treated like that.

Bad

Burger King in Mansura, Louisiana is sad and, its been horrible for years now. Manager is very rude yells on speaker at people while ordering she surly is not happy to be there at its very well known. if any one even answers the speaker at all you can see cars drive up for hours sit 5 - 10 minutes then drive off cus nobody even answered them. If any one is answering the speaker that day boy are you lucky because they still take forever and all the cars get backed up in the line most get frustrated and drive off. If your lucky enough to actually place an order when you get to window to pay they ask each customer to back up to reset their clocks then your stuck forever at the window waiting to pay and get your food. Better check your food while there cus if you drive off your screwed if you have to wait in line again till they answer you and chances are your order is wrong or they shorted you some thing.

I went there recently for a cup of coffee not a one car in line waited 5 minutes to place order manager yells we aint got no coffee made I said ok then just give me a large coke i pull up at window they did not even have change for a 10 ten dollar bill waited another 5 minutes for change and for some one to fix a coke. The place either needs a major employee change or shut it down cus its loosing business. I honestly quit going last year and now we in 2015 this was first time trying to again still aint nothing changed. Some one with the corp of bk needs to drive up there and surprise them all my advise go at night that is when its worse.

Bad

I went to the drive thru and a employee, Jabreya, was so rude. First, She acted like she didn't want to take my order at the speaker. Then when I got to the window she didn't greet me, she just opened up and stared. After I let her swipe my card, she let doors slam. My daughter asked "why is she mad mom?" I thought it was the most disgusting behavior. then she brought my food and just handed it out the window with out a word. I am used to bad service from this location but this by far is the worst. This happened around 10:30pm

Poor

Ordered 2 sausage and egg biscuits W/cheese and two sausage and egg w/out cheese. Didn't check the price which is my fault, but it was $13.07 which is outrageous in itself. Check to make sure I had 4 biscuits. When I got home I had two sausage, egg and cheese and two sausage only (no eggs). Not only was the price terrible, but the order was wrong. Paid for more than I got. Last trip to the old BK! With that kind of pricing everything should be perfect.

Bad

It's time someone needs to act like they care about this stores the store on miss street in lafayette, louisiana is about the most dirty store I've seen the workers are so dam lazy you go in and it's looks like no one cares and they look at you like a botheration you'll must be using this places as a tax cut just close the dam thing down shame on you'll we work hard for our money to go spend it in a nasty place if you don't care we so in the hell don't care.

Poor

I just got out of Winter Garden West Colonial Drive location where I was stuck in line for over 10 minutes honking my car horn, due to the fact that my two boys got sick & had to go to the bathroom-It was an emergency!!! My boys were forced to pee and throw up in a paper cup in the car line! Once I got up to the window, I was so upset & expressed in words what had happened. The young girl employee laughed and argued with me that they had to wait on French fries! What I can not even begin to explain how wronged we were. We never got food and then after a young man said he was sorry he went to take someone's order inside and laughed and had a wonderful time at our expense!! We were humiliated, disrespected, laughed at, and treated worse than animals! I will be contacting my attorney tomorrow!

Contact the Burger King Complaint Department