Burger King

Most Popular Complaint about Burger King

Posted by pete wyman on Jan 24, 2015
Customer Rating

You started charging .25 cents for NO ICE to a drink here in the Ocala area. I don't know if this is a corporate decision or a local division. I do know this: when you are charging 25 cents for no ice , you are stealing. inflating the bill. I'm saving all my receipts, for the future CLASS ACTION suit you will be getting in the future. Hope to here from you with an explanation for your action on this matter.

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Burger King provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Burger King?

1.97 out of 5

Website

www.burkeandherbertbank.com

More Burger King Complaints

Customer Rating

Upon entering the restaurant, my family and i had to wait 20 minutes before being served, the restaurant was not busy and neither was the drive through, there were several members of staff on duty although only a couple appeared to be working, the rest were just standing about. When we were finally served by the only person on the till, whose English was not very good and he also appeared to not know how to work the till as he asked a couple of people what buttons to push. After ordering the food, we had a further 10 minute wait for our food, during which the manager asked if we were ok as we were waiting for a while, the order was completely wrong and was quite cold. I then took the burgers back to change for new ones, it was a furthe 10-15 minutes and I still didn’t have the burgers, I went back up to till and due to lack of communication through the staff my fresh burgers had went to another person, by this point I had had enough and just left, while all this was happening, there was a number of people complaining within the restaurant and also some complaining from the drive thru, this was at the Burger King in Aberdeen at queens links on the beach boulevard, I can easily say this was the worst experience I have had in a fast food restaurant and can easily say that I won’t be returning any time soon!!

1 Customer agrees with this feedback

Customer Rating

On Tuesday 27/01/15 I took my 6 year old nephew to Burger King as a treat, on entering the store I noticed it was very untidy, there were wrappers and food all over the floor and there was not one clean table, We waited in the queue for a while which was not a long queue but it was taking a very long time to get served, during this time there were at least 3 people behind the counter but only one seemed to be serving. While we were waiting no one attempted to go and clear the tables so I asked who appeared to be the more senior member of staff if anyone was going to clean the tables, this was not received very well by the staff member who made me feel as I was wrong to ask, she grudgingly said she would clear the tables. We waited another 5 minutes or so and still the tables were not cleared and there was no sign of getting served. So we left. I appreciate that this is a new store and the staff may not be fully trained but basic cleaning is a must in any eating establishment.As is Politeness and good customer service, non of which were evident in this store.And to top it all my nephew was disappointed as he had been looking forward to his treat. i would like to have removed the one star on the rating but this wasn't possible !!

Customer Rating

I ordered a 10-piece nugget from the Burger King on Commercial Way (Highway 19) Spring Hill, Florida. The service was fine, but the 2 sauces (1 honey mustard and 1 ranch) were each served in a one ounce circular plastic container with a lid. Each container was less than 1/2 full (1 tablespoon, not one ounce) per container. That was not enough sauce to dip all 10 nuggets. A posted sign said that additional (1 tablespoon) sauce would cost an additional 25 cents. The taste was good, but not served with the amount of sauce that I discovered online should have been served with the nuggets, which would have been plenty.

Customer Rating

The burger king #11934 is not a good place. Employees have bad attitude in the last two weeks I have got wrong order and I buy it daily. Spoke with manager who was just as bad after explaining my experience she said okay and nothing has changed. Each time I ordered a icee and was told it was not working at drive thru after wrong order went inside and the icee machine was working, today I ordered it and got same response from Chitara not working I asked her to check due to day before it was working. Each time I was on break had to take 20-25 to correct a order. I will not shop there anymore due to lack of customer service. I don't know manager's name this happened today and yesterday and many other times. Today was just enough!!!!!!

Customer Rating

I went to the burger king in Bessemer Alabama. And plainly said no mayo on all 6 of my chicken sandwiches and got halfway down the road and started passing food out and there was mayo on my sandwiches. Not happy at all. If I r one of my kids was allergic. To something n I said no whatever n they do it and me r my kids ate. It n died it would be there fault.

Customer Rating

I am a regular customer about 2 to 3 times a week for 2 plus years for lunch at your Burger King on Cleveland Road in Wooster Ohio. I was given a $20.00 Gift Card by my Supervisor at work. I tried to use my gift card today (1/15/14) and apparently the internet was down and the card would not work so the manager asked me for another form of payment. I did not have enough money on me to pay for this. Thank goodness a friend was with me and had the money.

My problem with this is - why did you not just give me the cash off the gift card and once the internet was back up and running then they could have run the card or the other option since I am a regular customer the meal should have been for free.

The manager was very rude and not understanding at all. Just keep repeating not her fault the internet down but you need some sort of other payment. I do not know the manager's name but we ate in there around 11:10 a.m. The lady at the register was much nicer than the manager and kept repeating how sorry she was. Your Manager never said she was sorry.

After this incident I will never ask for another gift card for Burger King for Christmas as a present. I am also reconsidering whether to eat there anymore. I felt very humiliated in front of the other customers like I was trying to not pay for my meal.

Very unhappy customer - Brenda L. Markley

Customer Rating

MY SISTER, AND HER HUSBAND GAVE US A $50.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE, (THROUGH PAY PAL), FOR CHRISTMAS.

WE ATE THERE THREE TIMES, (UNTIL THE GIFT CARD WAS USED UP.)

VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTING, AS THE FOOD WAS TERRIBLE: ((NO FLAVOR / TASTE; BUN FELL APART; QUALITY

OF THEIR FOOD WAS AWFUL. EVEN THE FRIES TASTED BADLY.)) ALSO, A POOR MENU SELECTION.

WE WILL NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN.

Customer Rating

why is it that sense barry left Owatonna store the new management is hiring drug user that were fired before .why is it that a friend of mine that has worked at burgerking for 13years is not even at mimnuim wage that is sad.that shows me they don't care about there workers and have no pride in the store. ive been in management for years im firm with my workers but I treat them all good then they work hard for me I have very few call ins in a year if my worker is sick they bring a note from a doctor .im so upset about Owatonna burger king that I went back to mcdonalds they care about there workers and me as a custemer

Customer Rating

I now know why McDonalds has such customer loyalty. At the very least their product is consistent, Burger King’s is not. I visited the Jerseyville location via drive thru today and it was far from fast, convenient, and satisfying. It was rather, a waste of both my time and money.
In the drive thru I ordered a double Whopper sandwich, a bacon cheeseburger, onion rings, and sweet tea. Upon receiving my order from the drive thru I began to pull out of the parking lot taking a bite of my bacon cheeseburger and could not taste any burger. When I opened the bun I saw a slice of cheese with 2 strips of bacon and no burger. I turned around parked and went in. I informed the young woman working that my bacon cheeseburger had no burger and showed her my sandwich. She took it laughing loudly threw it away and hollered to the cooks “I need another bacon cheeseburger, this one has no burger”. I stood waiting, after a few minutes a man (looked like a supervisor or manager) grabbed a sandwich from the warmer tossed it on the counter at me and said “here you go”. I took the sandwich and left, amazed at the lack of empathy and apologies.
When I got into my car I opened the sandwich to look at it, this time it had a burger and I guess you could say it had bacon. It had a piece of bacon that was about an inch long, it was as long as it was wide. I should have gone back in but by this time my sanity and time were worth more to me than this sandwich. The onion rings were undercooked and cold by the time I got back in my car. My family member told me (who loves McDonalds and never wants to go to BK, now I know why) that the sandwich had meat unlike mine, but lacked any flavor at all and was @ $5, so not worth it.
On a bright note, I can report to you that the sweet tea was good

Customer Rating

There was a pile of dirt on the floor and instead of picking it up they stacked chairs to block off the area beside the pop machine. Rude and crappie service,asked for two whopper Jr and the guy rang up two whopper Jr meals then I order a kids meal for my kid obviously and he asked if I wanted to get anything for my baby as if I was neglecting her. Then to top it off my wife orders hers and he looked at her and just rang up a large when she said something he said I just assumed that you would want that, implying that she was just large. Crappie service and that is being polite.

Customer Rating

I purchased food from the Burger King #7252 at Maplewood Plaza, Coral Springs, Florida 33071 and brought it home. My four year old granddaughter took three bites of a chicken sandwich and we noticed it was raw. I went back to the restaurant and all the manager could say was he was sorry. I have pictures of the sandwich and it is in my freezer. I am done with Burger King other than contacting my lawyer and posting the pictures on facebook.

Customer Rating

On April 4 ,2014 I went to the Burger King in Imperial Beach, CA 91932. I ordered 2 Angry Whopper Combos, when we got the order I had my passenger check to see if we had 2 orders. When I got home we preceded to eat our burgers when we noticed it was just a regular double whopper. Fast food is notorious for leaving out items in the bag but this is ridiculous that I have to open the box to check my order too. There wasn’t any cheese, the burgers were watery. I was very excited to have a Burger King back in our neighborhood but this experience has left me questioning my enthusiasm. I would appreciate some feedback.

Pamela Craver

Customer Rating

Around the middle of febuary around 6;00 pm I pulled up to the drive up at burger king at 228 west river st,Chippewa Falls,Wi. As I carefully pulled away my truck slid directy sideways into yellow pole on the left ,Should be on camera, Reported this to the manager ,he took a picture of the trucks ddamage and took my information! said someone from burger king would call me. NO ONE HAS CALLED ME! I went in the resturant again he said it was out of his hands.. Thats why I am on here!

Customer Rating

my wife,Daughter and myself went through the drive thru and ordered2 sandwichs onion rings and Caesar Salad with crispy chicken,.. when we got to the pick up window,they told us it would be a few minutes on the chicken to drive up ahead and wait…so we did after about 5 minutes a young girl brought the food out,we took it and drove home about 15 miles away…my wife started to eat her sa;ad and guess what was missing…..the CHICKEN we waited 5 minutes on was not there…that seems to be par for the course at all fast food drive throughs,but anyway…the burger king #10946 host Sierra casheir Mekia order 521 @5:54pm date 34/28/2014 Total bill 17.56

Customer Rating

Every Friday I treat myself to a breakfast on the way to work, and usually stop by this store before 07:00 am. They never get my drink correct and I can usually catch it and have it made correct, this morning my total order was over $12.00, and no receipt and when I ask for one there is always an excuse. When I stopped by the store later to talk to them, the manager in the afternoon only wanted to know where my receipt was. I brought back the original cup and he told me it was a small cup, when I told him I always get a medium he only wanted to know where my receipt was. When I tried to tell him the person in the morning never gives a receipt, he just kept repeating “where is your receipt”. I now wonder what is being charged for my order, and not knowing what I am being charged I suggest you may want to audit their accounting on what is being charged to customers. The other big problem there is usually someone who cannot speak clear English and getting the order incorrect. I will not go back to this store and the owner needs to make some big changes because it is terrible, and the lack of manager ability is really bad and this is not a way to run a business. I am very unhappy with this Burger King in Chantilly, Virginia and I suggest no one go there. You may want the health department check it out as well.

I would suggest the health department check this place out, and make it mandatory to get a receipt, and find people who know how to manage the store and knowledge of good customer service as well. Not getting a receipt even when you ask for sends up red flags for me. Not a place I plan to every go back to, you would think Burger King would be upset with these actions and try to make corrections.

Hi,

I went to Burger King Sylvia Park around 6.00pm today dated 28/03/2014 and I ordered ” Honey Mustard Tender Crisp Chicken Burger “
and when I bought the burger and came home my daughter started eating the burger and when She took one bite then she opened the burger and found strip of bacon in the burger, i straight away took the burger to the Sylvia park burger king and gave the Indian guy the burger was wrapped in paper and what they did the manager of that burger king Indian lady quickly took the bacon strip out and started saying to me where is the bacon strip, what do you think I am stupid wasting my petrol and going to the shop and complain.

The Manager was rude and nasty -she does not know how to talk to customers she is not fit to be in that position.

I need you to take this matter serious.

I am Indian and it is against our religious to eat bacon.

I was not happy the way the manager was talking.( very rude lady)

Customer Rating

This complaint is being sent as a result of one of you Brooklyn Franchises not having satisfries. I arrived at the store around noon today and was told by the sales clerk that no more satisfries were being made today. I told her it was only noon. I was in the drivethrough so I could not understand her reply but never the less, I left with no satisfries. This is the second time in three months I have had this same problem with this particular store.

Is this a problem with this store or a company wide issue?

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Mark Alexander on 03/23/2014 at IP address 98.113.171.128 using our Burger King complaint form. This opinions contained in this Burger King customer review titled, “No Satisfries.” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

I went in to Burger King this past Friday morning, which is located in Rittman, OH and it was a dirty mess. The counters were not cleaned and pop machine area was a mess. The elder lady behind the counter, her clothes were so dirty to look at, that I almost walked out. Apparently, the people that work at this Burger King does not take pride in their restaurant or themselves.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Denise Eckel on 03/22/2014 at IP address 76.188.178.135 using our Burger King complaint form. This opinions contained in this Burger King customer review titled, “Dirty place” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

the cashier was so high on pills that she could not even take my order and could not walk without holding on to things when she gave me my change she drop my money all over the counter she did not even try to help pick it up are say I am sorry all she did was is stand there and look at me she was trying to make fries and she kept dropping the fry boxes on the floor and she would kick them around I will not bring my family back there

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by SHEILA MELERINE on 03/21/2014 at IP address 68.0.59.128 using our burger king complaint form. This opinions contained in this burger king customer review titled, “bad service” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

Just went to Burger King, store #1621, at 13721 N. Cleveland Ave. N. Ft. Myers, FL 33903. The girl at the register didn’t know how to ring up my order, got the “manager” who said I could not use a buy one/get one coupon with a value meal. I said this place has always done it. She rang everything separately, DID NOT give the extra large fries nor the extra Big King burger that was buy one/get one. She charged me for each item separately then did not give all I had ordered which was for my grandson. When I got home, we went through the bags and not everything was there, as is what happens a lot. They were not busy at all. I was there at 3:03pm. Since I have been sickly this week, I did not feel well enough to go back to the store since it is a ways from where I live. If Burger King cannot get people who can do the job properly, I will not be going back there no matter how many coupons come in the mail. It’s not right to charge those higher prices and then not get what I ordered. I worked at Burger Chef many years ago and would have fired on the spot if I didn’t get an order right the first time. These days, no one knows what they are doing and they still work! It’s not right. I was charged almost $6.00 for food I didn’t get.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by claudia jones on 03/21/2014 at IP address 184.4.247.226 using our burger king complaint form. This opinions contained in this burger king customer review titled, “charged for food not given” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Companies Like Burger King

Thanks for your feedback..!

Sorry. Please try again later..!