Customer Satisfaction Results

Burger King

Complaint Department

Posted by Lorie Trott on Jan 17, 2015
Customer Rating

I went to the burger king in Bessemer Alabama. And plainly said no mayo on all 6 of my chicken sandwiches and got halfway down the road and started passing food out and there was mayo on my sandwiches. Not happy at all. If I r one of my kids was allergic. To something n I said no whatever n they do it and me r my kids ate. It n died it would be there fault.

14 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Burger King provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Burger King?

Compare Burger King to Similar Fast Food more...

More Burger King Complaints

Customer Rating

I was in the Burger King store on North Glenstone in Springfield Mo today, Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:30 when I heard the manager make what he thought was a joke in front of his workers. I assume he is the manager, he dresses differently than the rest and is always telling everyone what to do. I will mention that he is Afro American only so that you can better identify who the offender was. Today I was waiting for my meal when a very short girl came in with two tall young men. The main cashier is an older, very friendly guy and he said something to the rest of the workers about how short the girl was and how tall the two young men were. At that the manager loudly stated, "Well at least her knees won't get tired, if you know what I mean." Then one of the women working stated in a disgusted voice, "Oh we don't have any idea what you mean." I thought his comments were totally inappropriate and in especially poor taste given how very young people often work in there. I know that this Burger King is independently owned but hoped you might be able to have some control over such behavior.

Customer Rating

You started charging .25 cents for NO ICE to a drink here in the Ocala area. I don't know if this is a corporate decision or a local division. I do know this: when you are charging 25 cents for no ice , you are stealing. inflating the bill. I'm saving all my receipts, for the future CLASS ACTION suit you will be getting in the future. Hope to here from you with an explanation for your action on this matter.

Customer Rating

I purchased food from the Burger King #7252 at Maplewood Plaza, Coral Springs, Florida 33071 and brought it home. My four year old granddaughter took three bites of a chicken sandwich and we noticed it was raw. I went back to the restaurant and all the manager could say was he was sorry. I have pictures of the sandwich and it is in my freezer. I am done with Burger King other than contacting my lawyer and posting the pictures on facebook.

Customer Rating

Rowlett, Texas has no burger king! Come on guy's i need a double whopper stat!

Customer Rating

We went into burger king store 977 and we go in every morning and there was a sign on the window for two Breakfast cros. For 4.00 the employee at the window charged us 3.89 for each cros. We did tell her that the window sign stated 4.00 for two and she stated that the price is not on her menu code. We did ask her to check. The window and she stated she was not going to do that. We would like our money back 3.89 and she does need more training at the window she was very rude to us. She does not know her job.

Customer Rating

Went to the burger king in Chalmette, LA didn't have sausage but ham and bacon only really. Needs to be closed down.

Customer Rating

A very u satisfied customer in Martinsburg,wv been to both stores. Very poor,slow service. never get what you ask for always ask for Zesty might get it 2 out of 10 times.. zesty an being my daughters favorite place is the whole reason we eat there.. But after today were done...

Customer Rating

Went to the Traverse City Mi. BK at US31 South and M37 Intersection on Friday th3 13th ( should have known) and ordered 2 Bacon double cheese burgers and a large order of Onion rings. Getting home (about a 10 mile trip) I find an order of chicken nuggets. No cheeseburgers, no onion rings, just nuggets. No I didn't call or return that day, didn't know I was suppose to. The following Monday I stopped by on my way home from work ( something I would do 3 or 4 times a week. The manager was nothing short of rude. Frowning she asked if I had called I told her no, I didn't know I was suppose to. People standing behind me were getting mad at being held up. The manager finally came back and said I will do it this time but next time call. Really? So she thinks this will happen again? Instead of making me feel like a fool in front of the other customers she should have had a talk with the lady that put the napkins in the bag and was laughing and talking with her co-workers. BK is no longer on my list of fave places to stop. I realize this won't hurt your business a bit but at least I won't be treated like a fool anymore.

Customer Rating

ugh unbelievable what the manager of the north Loganburger king did! on Saturday night i went to burger king like i always do and their manager took my order, he greeted me right saying "welcome to burger king what can i get for you?" anyhow i understand its Halloween but his costume was offensive! he was wearing a simple whit blanket but you could not only see his chest but half his ass was out and he ricked of alcohol! not only that but after he took my order he went and smacked some little girl on the ass! i mean WTF! she looked like she could be 16 years old this guy needs to get FIRED!!!

I Stopped at burger kingon Filmore in Colorado Springs, CO #17384, and the guy that took my order sounded like he was on drugs, got to the window, one car ahead of me, car in front had to pull off and wait for his food, I waited over 20 minutes and could see into the the restaurant. The guy that took my order got it wrong and was standing around picking at his face the whole time, asked to speak to the manager and he said he was,when he walked out to give the guy in front of me his food after 15 minutes he had to pull his pants up twice walking to his car.

I eat very seldom at fast food but where did the fast food go and where are the manners. I am done going to burger kind id rather take my money and go spend it at MCDONALDS!

Customer Rating

I was at a Burger King store with my brother. I notice that there were people that was behind me getting there orders. I went up to ask what was taking so long, the girl did not offer me a explanation so I told her to refund my card (the bill was 16.02). I then left. Upon checking my bank account, it did not show the account credited. The next day I went in again and ask to talk to the manager, she told me that it take 24 hours to go through, again I left. On Monday the 29th of October 2012 I looked at my account it was not credited. I went in to talk to the manager I could not understand what she was saying and again told me it would take 24 hrs, it was now 48 hrs. I became frustrated and told her that I would just like to have my refund, she stated that I would have to go to the corporate office. Then threatened to call the police on me because I was frustrated and raised my voice. I left defeated and angry. I was not offered another meal at a different time, apology, and I could not get my money back.

Customer Rating

On Nov. 22, 2012 my fiancé and I went threw the drive thru at the Burger King in Browns Mills, NJ. I ordered a carmel and fudge sundae, I asked the girl taking my order if they had any sprinkles. She was very rude and ignorant to me and replied "NO!" with a very harsh tone. I completed my order and pulled up to the window. When I got there the girl that took my order refused to come over and take the money. She called over another employee to take my money and give me my order. The rude employee that took my order had a very bad attitude and bluntly refused to take my money or make my order, or hand me the items. I regularly go to this Burger King and every time their employees have horrible attitudes and treat customers like garbage. It's unfair and makes a bad reputation for this store. I rarely complain, but this one employee just really disrespected me for no reason. I am not happy with the customer service I received and I do not plan on returning to this store again.
Brittany Jean Dickerson

Customer Rating

Upon entering the restaurant, my family and i had to wait 20 minutes before being served, the restaurant was not busy and neither was the drive through, there were several members of staff on duty although only a couple appeared to be working, the rest were just standing about. When we were finally served by the only person on the till, whose English was not very good and he also appeared to not know how to work the till as he asked a couple of people what buttons to push. After ordering the food, we had a further 10 minute wait for our food, during which the manager asked if we were ok as we were waiting for a while, the order was completely wrong and was quite cold. I then took the burgers back to change for new ones, it was a furthe 10-15 minutes and I still didn’t have the burgers, I went back up to till and due to lack of communication through the staff my fresh burgers had went to another person, by this point I had had enough and just left, while all this was happening, there was a number of people complaining within the restaurant and also some complaining from the drive thru, this was at the Burger King in Aberdeen at queens links on the beach boulevard, I can easily say this was the worst experience I have had in a fast food restaurant and can easily say that I won’t be returning any time soon!!

Customer Rating

I ordered a Whopper, Jr. meal with cheese. (this is a complaint against whoever made the sandwich, not the guy who took my order.) when I got home, there wasn't any cheese, even though I was charged for it....I put on my own cheese, and while looking at the inside of the sandwich, there was one pickle, one tiny slice of tomato, one tiny ring of an onion and the lettuce you could hardly find. I remade the sandwich, adding my own cheese, pickles, onion and lettuce.

Customer Rating

I went into the store on Fairgrounds road in Bremerton on March 31. About 12:45 PM. I had to go into the store because the drive up lane was backed up about 4 or 5 cars. I ordered 2 BIG KING sandwiches (with no middle bun.) The lady who waited on me did a good job. I asked for 2 mustard packets. When I got my order. And left the store. I got on the road, on my way to work. I opened up one of the sandwiches and noticed there was only one patty in the sandwich. I opened the other sandwich and there was only one patty in that one as well. My order stated that I did not want the middle bun. NOT the middle patty? This has happened before at the same store and either the order is wrong? Or the fires are cold. So maybe it is time to go to Wendy's

Customer Rating

I am writing this to you to let you know that two of your BK's that I go to are deliberately having their printers not print the receipt survey number out so that you can't read it, and can't do your survey. They are store #2956, and #7249. This has been going on for at least two months now. I was first told that the printer needed ink. Than a few weeks later I saw an employee at the mall, and when I asked if the printer was fixed, I was told that they don't want us to call in. The reason is because they don't want us to get a free item, and they won't make as much money as they would without the survey receipt. If you send someone to these BK's you will see what I am talking about. I will stop going to these places if they don't fix their printers.

Customer Rating

Burger king @ 200 East Judge Perez D. Chalmette,la April 1st 815 a.m. Went in to order a breakfast meal. 2 employee 1 for preparing the food the other take the order from drive thru and front countner REALLY. you need to get more employee's or close down that is dam rite STUPID.

Customer Rating

I ordered chicken fires today for lunch and much to my surprise there was no chicken or very little, what taste there was tasted like fried dough, very little flavor, they were also very dry. they should be dough fries. very disappointed.

Customer Rating

i was visiting the burger king on peters creek in winston salem NC.. i arrived at around 1130 am.. i had palced my orger and waited for about 15 minutes all to find out that my meal had either been given to another customer or had not been made at all.. when i went to inquire about the reason i was waiting so long,, i was told nothing by the attendant,, she just yelled in the back and acted very irritated with me ,, i was embarrased because there were other customers there and she was so loud and rude. i decided to leave with out my money back or food because it was just going to make me more mad waiting on my refund

Customer Rating

i work at a laquinta very close to this burger king..which always seems to be short handed..anyway today sunday, 3/29..at aprox. 1230 I went in to order food for 5 fellow workers..there was a line which was not moving..a young think girl seemed to me having a argument with someone on the line...then she said she was not working and got her phone and went to texting..then yelled that there were no more burgers and she was not taking care of the people at the cunter...a lot of people left, me for one and went to the near by dunkin dounuts and got some very good sandwiches...why does this unit have suck a hard time with help....a couple weeks ago the dining room was closed cause they didn't have enough help...and we send a lot of our guest over there..maybe not so much if this place cant get it together....

Customer Rating

This Bluefield Va Burger King has not had ice cream for over six weeks and we come for the shakes and Icey floats. Not a good representation for theis store in Bluefield Va.

Contact the Burger King Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Burger King. What is their corporate mailing address?

5505 Blue Lagoon Dr., Miami, FL 33126
  • I want to call the Burger King customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

1 (866) 394-2493
  • I need to visit the Burger King company website. What is their website address?