Burger King Customer Service

Contact Burger King Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-866-394-2493

Burger King is one of the world's largest fast food restuarants. It is a private company owned by 3G capital who purchased the restraurant chain in 2010 for around $4 billion. Common customer feedback is usually related to rude employees, the quality of food products, and overall store experience.

The company is famous for their "Whopper" hamburger and offers and online survey form in exchange for a coupon for a free burger. If you need to contact corporate, the best address is 3G capital or using the toll free 1-866 phone number for Burger King customer care.

Upset with Burger King?

File a complaint here!

Reach Burger King Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Burger King corporate office

• 5505 Blue Lagoon Dr.
    • Miami
    • FL 33126

1-866-394-2493

A-

9am-7pm CST

Top Burger King Complaints

I ordered a cup of coffee at the Burger King on East Roseville Parkway in Roseville, CA. The young lady taking my order said they were out of coffee. She looked back at another young lady and asked if a pot of coffee could be brewed. The second waitress said, "Nope." I asked, "Really?" and she nodded. She then told me to go to the gas mart around the corner while pointing to her left. I had spent a long weekend at the Neuro ICU at Sutter Hospital with my gravely ill sister, and literally had not slept the previous night. I had a 3+hour drive ahead of me and needed caffeine. Luckily, I was able to get a delicious cup of coffee. Needless to say, I will never again patronize this establishment.

Comment (0)

Today is September 30, 2016 and I visited your Burger King at 4700 Jefferson Davis Highway in Richmond VA at 7:03am. I went to the drive thru and there was a vehicle in front of me. Once I got to the Speaker to place my order a worker that was standing outside in the parking lot advised me that there was no one inside the building. the lights were in and the sign was also lit up. It seems like this location has a very high turnover rate for employees and management. I will not be visiting this site again even though it is closest to my residence. You need to hire better competent people to work and run this establishment.

Comment (0)

As of the beginning of August 2016 they are no longer making scrambled eggs as a side or on the "scrambled egg" platter. They are using "folded" eggs which are disgusting, and usually small and over cooked. That is why I do not eat the croissants. Now it looks like they are putting chopped folded eggs into the burritos, from the pictures on the wall.

The McDonald 1/4 mile down the road looks forward to making my scrambled eggs "homestyle" i.e. fresh for me every time I go there. They treat me like a family member every Sunday. My Burger King did the same until two weeks ago, stating corporate said no more scrambled eggs only "folded".

They also said they think they are going to use frozen eggs soon. Do you know how terrible an egg is when frozen and then microwaved? I spend with my spouse over $100 a week for breakfast at Burger King on the way to work. I guess that $100 is going to go to McDonald's if they do not reconsider very soon.

Comment (5)

I complained about the crappy drive-through service at the Burger King on Yale in the Heights and your company was kind enough to send me a coupon for a "free" burger so I thought I would give it another try. This time I went to the drive-through on 6-10 and Yale in the Heights, Houston, Texas and encountered the most rude employee I've ever met! I was trying to explain to her that the coupon I had was for a "free" burger and was mailed to me, she insisted I was wrong and that I had to buy something in order to receive the "free" burger. After trying to explain it to her and giving her the number on the coupon which she repeatedly asked for didn't work, I asked her if I could just drive up and "show" her the coupon.

She ignored me and wouldn't answer, I asked her at least 3 times before just driving up to the window. I gave her the coupon and she snatched it, closed the window and went away from the window, I'm assuming to ask someone about it. After a few minutes she reappeared and handed me a burger and closed the window, no I'm sorry for your wait, the misunderstanding, NOTHING. I was so upset, I started to get out my car and give her that burger back! Instead I cried from the anger, mistreatment and utter disrespect and went to work and gave it to a coworker. My appetite was no longer an issue. I am truly disappointed in your company and the way your employee's feel they can treat their customers that they forget are paying their bills.

And your management staff is to blame also because after all of that madness, a manager could have come out to see what was going on or at the very least see what the confusion was about and handled it. Is no one trained there? I am a dissatisfied customer that want answers.

Comment (0)

There is a LOT of people complaining about the newly remodeled BK in West Plains, Mo. 65775. Sad since a Burger King is needed here, but the employees there is undesirable to say the least, no gloves and handling food while cashiering. The woman manager had attitude, slinging items. Flour on the cashiers pants.. dirty tables, ice cream machine broken, only 2 more patrons there, 5 of us left establishment went next door to McDonalds. Another time lately, walked in with lady & man no one around, no other customers, gentleman hollered for some help. Just needs to be something done.

Comment (0)

My husband and I experienced the manager with another young lady manager today, talking about an employee not doing something that the employee was supposed to have done that previous night. What was really hurtful was that he didn't care who was listening or who saw him. I was a supervisor in Food Service for over 30yrs. and the way this manager was flexing his authority was not called for. His name is Andrew at store #239 in Anderson,SC. When that employee came in, he sit him down in front of the people that was there and he was talking loud to him. I think that he fired the young man.Oh I see why they had on the sign outside, HIRING! This manager needs to be trained on how to treat his employees or you will always have a great turnover. I sure hope that the next time I come through your city, Andrew will have had the training he needs to handle problems and that"not in front of customers.

Comment (0)

I am a frequent customer to your restaurant at 3301 Ft Hamilton Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11218 store # 1557. My complaint is that i order a meal and i ask for hot tea, i don't drink soda or coffee they never have tea bags. I have started to carry my own because this location has a problem to have tea bags.I feel that the management is responsible to have enough stock for their customers. I would like a response as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.

Comment (8)

I stopped at your outlet at 776 International Drive Orlando FL and ordered 2 double cheese burgers and off the menu a 16oz fountain drink. The server gave me a cup that was obviously smaller than 16 ounces I questioned her but she insisted it was 16oz so I asked for the manager, she also insister it was a 16oz cup. It is the size of a standard 12oz can but they both insisted it was 16oz. First your employees could hardly speak English and when I told the manager (Menna) I would be writing a letter to Burger King she could have cared less. When I got home I measured the cup and as I thought it was a 12oz cup (see attached photos).

I do not like to be ripped off and a couple of ounces of soda might not seem like much but multiply that by thousands of times and it is a major fraud. This is the sort of thing I will report to the proper authorities and you could find yourself involved with legal problems. Fix the problem at this outlet because it is located in the heart of an international tourist area and non-English speakers are being robbed; not good public relations. FYI: Your company is in deep trouble, why? Just look at the following web-sites, ALL BAD REVIEWS (one star).

Comment (8)

When my daughter Sarah and I went to the Burger King at the Lambert airport, there was a line. Keisha the cashier with a bad attitude, rang us up, never greeted us, just stared at us. Older man with gloves on, was cooking and setting up prepackaged burgers and frying fries behind her. During this time Keisha is scratching her head, ear and nose, with No gloves on!!! I ordered an Angry Whp and with an attitude she says they're not making orders, just what is prepackaged on the shelf!!

So regular burger and Kid Nugget for Sarah with fries. She literally throws our food into the bags! She pours the fries into the little boxes and yes, threw those into our bags as well, without washing her hands or putting gloves on!! We threw the fries away!! Had to ask for our cups for drinks. Never said thank you or please come again! Just gave us her "go to hell look!!" And I've been sick, throwing up and diarrhea since 1am this morning. No, I'm not asking for refund or coupons, but just wanted to make you aware of your lack of service and hygiene procedures at this location.

Comment (0)

Around a month ago right before the Austin BK closed i ordered 2 plain hamburgers for a quick snack. I order them plain since i don't like catsup, mustard, pickles, and onions. When i got home and started eating i discovered them with all toppings on them so i discarded them and cook something instead. Since they already closed for the night i went on the internet and sent a complaint about the incident. I got a reply the next day with an apology and they say they send me a coupon for a free whopper. I received the coupon now and tried to use it last night to get some supper. They looked at it and say they can't find coupon and i needed to find a BK that would honor it. I'm beginning to think it easier to cook or visit hardees across the street where I've never had a problem yet.

Comment (0)

Went through the drive through on Wednesday, 4/6/16 and they asked for $2.00 more than the display showed. Also when I got my order home, my husband found a lettuce "stump" on his chicken sandwich.

Comment (0)

Tried the new grilled hot dog. Chili hot dog only 3 beans and some sauce no cheese, no ketchup or mustard or onion or relish. See there are 2 different ways to get this item now, was not told by clerk. the beef hot dog was good, no grill marks that I could see, obviously I was totally disappointed with this meal. Always liked the whopper over McDonalds or Wendy's really annoyed with this latest try. Talk to A&W their hot dogs are good 300 or 400% better than that thing I got the other day.

Comment (0)

On April 06, 2016 at 1422 military time the corner of 7900 Blanding Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32244 order 68. I order two whopper for 10.00, when I got home and unwrap my whopper. It was the messes whopper I have seen in years, the lettuces was brown, tomatoes was not fresh, meat was cold. The whole thing was just nasty.

Comment (0)

On March 11 2016 at 4:44PM an order was placed at store #1761. I purchased several items totaling $20.07. The order number is 534. My card ending with 3659 was used to make payment along with cash. However, the employee incorrectly inputted the transaction wrongly. The individual apologized and got the assistance of the manager. He corrected the matter in regards to the mechanical error, then he apologized. Afterwards, he informed me that I should receive credit on my account. He told me to check my account to see if the amount was put back, to date it has not. Fyi: I attempted to use the site listed on the receipt, it did not have the codes at the bottom and would not permit me to move forward. It says, Check Closed. Duplicate receipt.

Comment (0)

While I have felt Burger King was the best fast food restaurant for many years, I have to tell you that I had my first and last experience with your chicken fries. Absolutely terrible. I have since talked to others who tell me they did not get past the second piece. I got to the third because I couldn't believe how bad it was. I suggest you remove it from the menu. By the way, the french fries I received with my order were the best. I would give the chicken fries no stars.

Comment (0)

I specifically ordered 4 egg, cheese and hash brown and it had sausage on it. I do not eat pork and it made my head hurt so bad. I spit out the one bite and it stiill made me sick. I was clear in my order and it was still wrong. I was offered another but was turned off at that time.

Comment (0)

I went to Burger King, got a whopper and a apple pie in Gary, Indiana. When i got home and ate my sandwich I went to eat the pie. It was all moldy and made me throw up my dinner. I will never eat at that restaurant again.

Comment (0)

On 2/11 @1:30 pm I went thru the drive thru @ BK4390 potters rd. Matthews NC Tried your new long fish meal. HORRIBLE It was luke warm and "funny" tasting. After 3 bites I bit down on what seemed like a stone. It was the size of a small pea. Knowing I would not eat the rest, I mashed the fish with a fork and found 2 more "stones" a little bigger than the first one. What have you done to my BK? A side line- the French fries (ordered well done) where pale and not even warm. AWFUL. Glad I didn't chip a tooth. I have the "stones" IF you're even interested.

Comment (0)

I went to the drive up window around 12:15 on Sunday Jan. 24th. I was asked to pull up and they would bring it out to me. I waited 10 minutes and went inside. They had bags made up, sitting there getting cold. I tried to get the woman behind the registers attention but she ignored me. I waited another few minutes and a young man finally got around to bring the food out. Everything was cold by then. I wouldn't give my experience even one star. You need to have a minus star on there to. These are the people that think their work is worth $15. Sorry no it isn't.

Comment (0)

On 1--2-16 I went to the Hartland burger king. Ordered two frozen coke floats. Susie snootily replied. We don't make them anymore. I ask if she could just put ice cream in a frozen coke and charged me for both. Loudly and snotty she replied. I told you once we don't make them anymore. I said every other Burger King does cant you and her reply was worse then her last one was. I finally told her just give me two cokes and two ice creams and I'll do it myself. We came up to the window and another lady apologized saying it wasn't me that talked to you that way and she's being transferred tomorrow thank gosh. I will never go back to that store And will let everyone I know know that you get treated terrible at that store and not to go there.

Comment (0)

Very disappointed, first service was slow and then getting back to my office this was the order of fries I received with my order. The location I visited was at 1094 North Main street, East Peoria IL 61611. Host who bagged this order was Jessica, after having to tell her the order was to go. Ticket stated To go! Now it is time to complete the process and email customer support this photo too so the executives at BK can see how the other half lives.

Comment (0)

On October 31, 2015 at around 10:15 pm, we had a bad experience at Burger King drive-thru located at 1721 Belvedeer Rd. West Palm Beach, FL 33406. (I was buying this meal for my wife. She was siting in the car with me). I drove thru the dive-thru and asked for a Whopper with Cheese meal, with no salt on the fries and a strawberry milkshake, with "no cream on the shake". The lady that took our order was very unprofessional and rude. She answered back in a mean and loud voice..."WE DON'T PUT ANY CREAM ON THE MILKSHAKE". My wife answered back "THANK YOU"! Every time my wife asks for a milkshake, she tells them "No cream on the shake". This is the first time someone get upset because we asked "no cream on the shake".

I was also asking for "no salt on the fires" but apparently the lady turned-off the speaker. I repeated this several times until finally she answered and I told her that she was very rude and I drove up to the 1st window. I asked for the manager and she replied "I am the manager". I asked for her name and said "Vilma" . I told her that I was going to complain about this and that she should not be working with the public. We then drove to the Burger King located at 4175 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (See attached receipt). I asked for the same thing and to make sure, my wife said "no cream on the shake". The lady said "OK". We got out meal and drove back to the house.

Comment (0)

On 11/14/2012 my wife wanted to purchase a gift card for our grand daughters 12 birthday as a gift. We were at the Viera Florida store, but there was a problem with another customer about not taking credit cards and the line was very long and the issue went on for some 10 minutes or more so we left. We said we would get it at our local Burger King in Port St John Florida 32927 where we live. About 20 minutes later we arrived at the restaurant and again there was another issue with a customer about a similar issue of credit card use at the store and a very long line. Again we waited a long time to just purchase a gift card and finally gave up and left, with NO GIFT CARD! My wife to say the least was very upset. I have been a loyal customer for ever, but my wife said she will not go there again.

Comment (4)

I stopped off at Burger King in Key Largo, Florida with my sister and nephew on my way home from shopping in Florida City. I do not know if this location is lacking a manager, but it was the most disgusting Burger King that I have had the misfortune of walking into.
The trash was spilling over everywhere. Over by the drinks dispenser was a mess. A large majority of the tables had not been cleaned either. Needless to say we did not hang around to buy our food there and a couple behind us obviously felt the same because they walked out as well. I wish in hindsight now that I had taken a photo, but all I wanted to do at that moment was get as far away as possible from this hell hole.

Comment (0)

On my way home I stopped in at Burger King located at 1290 W. Normantown Rd., Romeoville, Il 60446 around 8:10 pm. I did order 2 whoppers with cheese and I was very clear to the girl only ketchup on the burger and a large fries. I did look at the monitor and everything looked ok so far. When I got home like 30 minutes after after a long day of driving, I called my son to come to the kitchen and eat and when he started eating and found out that the Whoppers had everything on it. He got upset right away. and he did not eat. I tried like 40 times to call Burger King at 815-886-1229 and the complaint line was no help. I gave up. I am very upset, because this is not the first time that happened. We like the Whoppers, but I will never stop at a burger kind again due to this horrible customer service. It's just plain bad.

Comment (0)

Went to Burger King #4547 this morning in Moraine, Ohio to get my breakfast to take to work with me. Sat down at my desk to egg my Sausage egg and cheese sandwich and they gave me the wrong sandwich. They gave me ham and I hate it. Help need to pay closer attention to what they are doing. Lesson learned for me to go back to checking my order.

Comment (0)

This is not the first time this has happened and this is not the only complaint. I went to Burger King on Wednesday evening at around 6:30pm. I ordered two double whoppers with no cheese, onion rings and fries. After placing my order they wanted to give me the onion rings and the fries that had been sitting there for who's knows how long. I told them i wanted fresh ones which they did. When i got home both my Whoppers were only single Whoppers and when I called the manager said she would replace the order which is fine but how many times do I have to go there to get the right order. It cost me gas, travel time, my time, aggravation and why should I put myself out to do something that should have been done correctly in the first place. When I went in there were no other customers so that wasn't the issue. what I am thinking the workers were there looking at their cell phones and shooting the crap not paying attention to what they were doing. this is why I hate All fast food restaurants is because they can't get an order right and they want more money. There must be a bunch of lead heads working at these places. This happens quite a bit at these places.

Comment (0)

My husband and I went through the drive-thru in Sheridan, Arkansas on 29 October, 2015. It was a freakin disaster! EXTREMELY slow and the girl had me repeating the order numerous times...really? I am a teacher and I know I was speaking clearly and loud enough! ONCE the order was correct on the screen, I drove around to find that my order was $21.45....WHAT...I order a Whopper, Fish sandwich, 2 large fries and a large sweet tea (my husband had his drink in the car). I tried questioning and the attendant said that my receipt would be on the bag! When I finally did get the order...of course...it was wrong! People go through the drive-thru either because they are in a hurry or just lazy...regardless of the reason...the customer should not have to wage a freakin war to get food they are paying for! Burger King...you just lost a customer!

Comment (0)

The local burger king in our town, at the corner of Santa Fe at Lindenwood IS NOT OPENING their local diner/dining in area and has not opened for business on the weekend for quite some time. The cop-out excuse is that they don't have enough employees to do so. But they can still serve through the drive thru window. So tell me, how many employees does it take to turn on the lights and unlock the doors? This has become a very annoying occurrence and we have stopped doing business there and will not do business there until this situation is remedied. Please fix this or you will see more Burger King complaints in the future.

Comment (1)

I visited Burger King on Denby dale road be Jnc 39 of M1. I ordered our meal and asked for a coffee. I was told I could have black or a cappacino. But I wanted milk in my coffee. She said sorry we have black coffee or cappacino. :-(. Whilst it took them ages to do our food, the amount of complaints whilst there was unbelievable. A customer had ordered burgers with no mayo or mustard. She had to complain twice as the teller had not paid attention to what she had requested, both times she got burgers with mayo and mustard. A chap brought back his coffee as it had all curdled. Another couple had to dispute their order as it was incorrect. I don't really use Burger King and for quickness will use McDonald's. I think I will stick to Mc Donald's from now on.

Comment (2)

Stopped in at your store about a month ago for breakfast, so looking forward to it. I always order the ham and cheese croissant, my favorite. Well that store was out of ham. I ate nothing but did sit and watch my husband eat. This particular store shares the parking lot with Walmart, I pointed out to the cashier perhaps they should go and purchase some ham from the Walmart store. This just went right over the cashiers head. As I was leaving hungry I stopped at the counter and asked to see the manager, Amanda was the manager, I asked if I could have the corporate office phone number and Amanda stated "we don't have a corporate office". I said you have to have a corporate office. Nope she said. Needless to say this was just plain stupid. My own opinion is that you should maybe hire smarter people and/ or train your managers to include the number for the corporate office and put into place a back up plan to buy ham elsewhere. My experience at that particular store was a minus 5.

Comment (0)

The burger King on E Mullan in Post Falls, ID. The order was wrong and the staff rude, and ordered a large fry, and came only half full. No apologies, nothing. They said they were busy, but that is not an excuse. Also, every time we have gone their coke ice machine is not working.

Comment (0)

I bought my food from burger king and as I proceeded through the drive through I noticed that my fries weren't in the bag. Not only that but there was mold on the lining of the drive through window.was old. When I mentioned it to the staff they shut me down and said that the restaurant was old. I then noticed that my drink cup had ants dead and alive on it. So I checked the inside of the fruit punch I was drinking and saw that there were ants on the inside also. that in itself was enough to make me want them shut down. I will never go here again.

Comment (0)

On 7/1/2015 at 9:15 pm I went to the Burger King on 1117 Central ave, in Summerville SC. I drove up to the restaurant and there was an employee outside and I asked him (a male about 5'10", white with a mustache and wearing glasses) what time the dining room closed and he said it was already closed and that I would have to go thru the drive thru. I pulled my car around to the drive thru and after about 15 min I got my order and I asked the female employee working at the drive thru (white with long dark hair) what time the dining room closed. She said she did not know and then looked at the clock and said now and it was 9:30 pm. I feel like one I was lied to by the employees in the front because he said the dining room was closed, and she first said she did not know when the dining room closed and two she just looked at the clock and said now. I feel this needs to be addressed by the management at that store that Burger King is being represented this way.

Comment (0)

I think it's sad that Burger King charges over $2 for a large cup of ice. The cup can't cost more than 30 cents and how much could ice possible cost. It's summer time and it's very hot in Mississippi. I can go to McDonalds and get a large cup of ice for 50 cents and that's where I'll be going from now on along with all my friends & family. We won't be back there ever again.

Comment (0)

Went to burger king on highway 6 and beechnut 8404 highway 6 south Houston tx the employee female was rude to me refused to serve ne spit in my fiod and ask me not to come to burgerjing again. Sge slamed the window. At me, I asked for her name she refused to tell me yelling and screening at me. I complained to the manager he did nothing. It happened today 6-12-15 at 3:54pm. This is not the first time said emploee is doibg such to me.

Comment (0)

My wife and I ordered 2 whoppers w/ fries and onion rings. They switched the buns (turtle shell type) without informing us. The franchise is in Fortuna Calif. The burgers were greasy and tasted terrible. The onion rings and fries tasted like rancid oil. I have always been a patron of Burger King vs. McDonald's. I asked for a refund, was told i could apply it to another order. I do not like this franchise. I will never eat at a burger king again. I will never recommend burger king to anyone, and i will tell them how bad it was..

Comment (0)

The wifi at the Phoenixville pa store has not worked in over two weeks. I was a frequent patron, but now I go to McDonalds. I will not return until I am assured that Burger King in Phoenixville pa has a working wifi.

Comment (0)

I made a complaint about the Burger King in Ellwood City, Pa just a few weeks ago and today I received a coupon for a free whopper. I just went to use the coupon and they wanted to charge me tax. I think that is absolutely ridiculous! There is NO WAY anyone can charge tax on something that is free! I definitely will NOT be ordering anything from Burger King again! This has been nothing but a hassle. These people are extremely rude and they should not be working in public if they are going to be so ignorant. I do not understand why coupons are sent out for "free" whoppers to make up for the previous incident when they are trying to charge me.

Comment (0)

Ordered my food at the drive through window at the Grand Rapids, Mich. at the Plainfield Ave and Cannonsburg Road location. I ordered two woppers, 2 vanilla shakes and 1 water. I told them I had a coupon for buy one get one free. I got to the window, got my woppers and the water drove out. I realized I had forgotten the shakes, got back In the drive through line, ordered 2 chocolate chip cookies for a dollar, drove up to the window again said.... you forgot my vanilla shakes, and handed her the receipt.

Her response was can I please have a dollar 6 I gave her the dollar 6, she rudely hands me one shake, then says here's the other one. I was very offended by her attitude. No "I'm sorry" or any thing. I momentarily paused in the drive through line and looked at her wanting to say something to her but I held back. She looked out the drive through window and said sarcastically "do you need anything else?" I responded, "No" rather perturbed. Then she sarcastically waved her hand at me and said "Ok Good Bye."

This is not accepable behavior for someone who deals with customers on a daily basis If I were her manager. I would give her some well needed training or possibly the manager could use some also. I almost went back to that location and confronted the manager about it but decided to vent this way may be more productive. I am going to mention this to anyone who asks me about Burger King. If the subject ever arises. I am discusted .

Comment (0)

My husband had ordered, in English, 2 croisandwiches through the drive way at this Burger King on 1701 SW 8th Street in Miami, FL at 7:30 AM today on 05/20/2015. When we got to the window he was given only one. He said he had ordered 2 and the employee started arguing that he had ordered only one. My husband again replied that he asked for 2, then she replied "if you do not speak English do not order in English but in Spanish" in a very disrespectful and rude manner. My husband had ordered in English was our reply, while she continued arguing in Spanish.

I asked for the manager and another male employee answered that "she is the manager." We both feel discriminated, and it is intolerable that this employee pointed out that my husband has an accent when the right way would have been an apology and supply the extra sandwich.

Finally we expressed our desire to complain about the incident and she cared less. It is obvious that the behavior of this employee is unacceptable and that hurts the Franchise's good reputation. I will not return to this store. I would appreciate that this incident is investigated and the Manager is retrained in customer service knowledge at least.

Comment (3)

The whopper has always been my favorite sandwich for over 20 yrs. I often stop at Burger King, #11248, after shopping in the area. BK is located on Zeeb road near Ann Arbor, Mi. Recently, I have noticed staff problems, often no cashier and a constant change in employees. Today I stopped at noon. There was a long delay in taking my order, no cashier and a long line of cars waiting for their orders. When I finally got to the pick-up window, I paid for my whopper. There seemed to be a lot of confusion inside and after 20 minutes, I just left. I think you need a new manager there. I'm sure you are losing a lot of customers there. I usually never complain about this type of thing but it was my favorite restaurant.

I will have to drive into downtown Ann Arbor for my whopper from now on.

Comment (0)

I have visited the new Burger King in South Holland and it is very nice, but the service is terrible! I was in their on 5/7/15 and ordered two whoppers and two fries and it took over thirty minutes to get my order and their was only two other people in the whole restaurant.

I love Burger King and was happy when they built the one in South Holland because I live their. I eat at other Burger Kings all the time but this one is the worst when it comes to service. I find it sad that they would build such a beautiful restaurant and not monitor the service. Those people who were working that evening acted like they just did not care about the customers. This has happened to me both times that I went in there. I hope this complaint makes it to the right person because it is such a nice facility but needs management attention badly.

Comment (0)

We went thru drive thru for breakfast and it took them almost 10 min to get us our order then we didn't even get a sort for the long wait time! Had we not have already paid for our food we would have pulled out!! That was senseless considering we were the only ones in drive thru!!!!; not very professional since they represent burger king!!! Not a happy customer!!!

Comment (1)

After my son's baseball game, we went to Burger King in Nevada, MO. It was a horrible experience. It took 24 minutes to get our food, 5 people walked out, and they quit taking orders for over 10 minutes! When our food finally came out without the frozen treats, I brought it to the managers attention the time on my receipt, and how long we had been waiting. He yelled at me saying they had done over $2,000 dollars in sales with 5 people and that is just the way it goes. Our team will be going somewhere else during tournament times.

Comment (0)

I am complaining about the so-called coupons you give out. I always buy the double whopper meal when I patronize Burger King, so when I received some coupons for a whopper meal, I took them to my favorite Burger King restaurant.

Unfortunately, what I thought was a reward for buying so many whopper and patronizing Burger King (you are the only fast food burger joint I go to), turned out to be a false advertisement for the whopper. Instead, I got a very small burger that resembled nothing like the whopper.

I got all the way home and went all the way back to the store to tell them they gave me the wrong sandwich (silly me was actually expecting the double whopper I always buy that was advertised on the coupon. The manager told me I had the right sandwich and just to prove it he painstakingly pried the two sheets of burgers apart to prove it was a "double" burger sandwich, nothing like the picture of the sandwich on the coupon. I will never use your coupons again. Very disappointed.

Comment (3)

Went through drive through at the Burger King in Corpus Christi, Texas on Waldron road, and through the window I saw drinking cups that were being served with trash on top of the once clean cups. I took pictures of the overflowing trash that was on the cups being served. This was disgusting and unsanitary and putting people's health at risk. I would be more than happy to share these pictures with you and would like this to be corrected and not to let this happen again. 5-3-15 3:00 PM

Comment (1)

My Mother and I ate at a store in Kernersville NC today, Sunday May 3rd around 12:00 noon. I don't know the store number, I just didn't want to even talk to the manager at all. There was a family in front of us and we waited patiently before our order was taken. When we were ready to have our order taken, we gave the lady at the register a coupon. She took off the one sandwich that was free, with a buy on get one free coupon.

Upon waiting for our order, people behind us kept piling in. We waited and waited and waited. My Mother has a very bad back so she went and sat down. Our food was kept in the warming bin for a few minutes then put on a tray. The manager on duty was waiting on all sort of food from the grill area. We waited almost 20 minutes before we got our food. By the time we got it, it was cold. It sat on a tray for over 5 minutes.

I'm boycotting that restaurant from now on. We've been coming here for years. It has gotten slower and slower and the tables are hardly ever wiped off. I work at Macdonald's. You think that a Macdonald's restaurant would have that kind of sorry service. It's just pathetic how sorry that store has gotten. I'm sorry to give you this message, but I'm not eating at this store ever again. The rating system for today, was a minus 3

Comment (0)

We were at the Burger King on Delaware Street in Ankeny, Iowa, today. We waited in line over 30 minutes and then ordered, and waited some more. The older couple in front of us was upset and told the manager, "We have waited for over 30 minutes" the manager smiled and thanked the older couple..... only smiled and said, thank you, to them.

Then I knew I had to talk to someone else. I hope that is you. We go into the Des Moines area, at least once a month. We will NEVER eat there again. The slowest, rudest people I've ever seen. They may have been short handed, but it was obvious the manager was micromanaging. It looked bad, and was awful to experience.

Comment (0)

I tried to use your feed back at mybkexperience.com. It said that your don't need my feedback since you reach your limit (Paraphrased). My suggestion is to either do the surveys or not. Don't limit them. This was my first survey that I tried to fill out. I eat at BK once a week or more and this really is a bad marketing if you go at it half hearted. I guess I can go to McDs for the next couple of weeks until I crave a Whooper again.

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Have feedback for Burger King?