Customer Satisfaction Results

Burger King

Complaint Department

Filed by Lorie Trott on Jan 17, 2015
Consumer Rating

I went to the burger king in Bessemer Alabama. And plainly said no mayo on all 6 of my chicken sandwiches and got halfway down the road and started passing food out and there was mayo on my sandwiches. Not happy at all. If I r one of my kids was allergic. To something n I said no whatever n they do it and me r my kids ate. It n died it would be there fault.

21 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Burger King?

Compare Burger King to Similar Fast Food more...

Burger King Customer Feedback Trending Now

353 Burger King consumers have created complaints against Burger King to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Burger King complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Burger King corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

We were at the Burger King on Delaware Street in Ankeny, Iowa, today. We waited in line over 30 minutes and then ordered, and waited some more. The older couple in front of us was upset and told the manager, "We have waited for over 30 minutes" the manager smiled and thanked the older couple..... only smiled and said, thank you, to them.

Then I knew I had to talk to someone else. I hope that is you. We go into the Des Moines area, at least once a month. We will NEVER eat there again. The slowest, rudest people I've ever seen. They may have been short handed, but it was obvious the manager was micromanaging. It looked bad, and was awful to experience.

Consumer Rating

I tried to use your feed back at mybkexperience.com. It said that your don't need my feedback since you reach your limit (Paraphrased). My suggestion is to either do the surveys or not. Don't limit them. This was my first survey that I tried to fill out. I eat at BK once a week or more and this really is a bad marketing if you go at it half hearted. I guess I can go to McDs for the next couple of weeks until I crave a Whooper again.

Consumer Rating

A Burger King on Ella Blvd in Houston, Texas (77008) just re-opened after remodeling. I've been by there twice within a two week period for breakfast. Both times I was told to move up and they would bring my food, however, there was no one behind me...I thought it strange the 1st time, but this morning when the same thing happened I asked "Why!, there is no one behind me." The nice worker working the drive-thru window said that they're on a timer and she need me to move up to stop the timer.

First, if there is a timer it is to time the delivery of the food to the customer; which is not happening correctly because you don't get your food when pulling away from the drive thru. I just think its ridiculous that they depend on those timers to get the food to the customer in a certain amount of time. So....I conclude that your wasting your time on the timers because your managers\employee's have manager to figure a way to beat the system and report the wrong stats! Well played franchises, well played. score 1 franchise score 0 The Real BK.. Fix it or get out of the business.

Consumer Rating

I went to Burger King 8238 N. Oak Traffic Way Kansas City Mo. this morning. The young lady in the drive thru was extremely rude. I told her that I wanted the sausage croissant meal with coffee. She stated, "you want the number one," in a very rude tone. I said no I don't want bacon, cheese, or eggs on the sandwich. So I repeated it. She stated the price and said pull up to the window.

When I got up to the window, there was no smile, just a disgusted look as if I was getting on her nerves. Well, I guess I set her off, because when I saw how small the coffee was, (still trying to be nice to her), I said "I'm sorry can you make that a large coffee please". She slammed the drive thru window shut, rolled her eyes and put the small coffee down and got a large cup. She then opened the window back up and took my money and handed me the coffee all the while with this mean look on her face.

I asked her when she gave me back my change, "What's your name?", that changed everything, she goes "Marissa, can I get you anymore creams or sugars?" I said nope and drove off. She didn't even give me a receipt. I was too out done to even go back to get it. And the food was cold. this was at about 6:50 in the morning. Everything should have been hot. This is unacceptable, not trying to get her fired, just some training on how to treat your customers. If she doesn't like what she does, there are hundreds who would love the opportunity.

Consumer Rating

Order my food, Drove up to window, Gave the woman debit card. She gave me my card back. Then held my drink and bag out of the window. I took my bag first. Then reached back for my drink. And she said and I quote. I DONT LIKE PEOPLE SNATCHING THINGS FROM MY HAND. Looked to a girl standing behind her and said, REMEMBER THE LAST TIME THAT HAPPEND? I have been working in town for three months. I have been going to the same Burger King everyday. She has no right snapping at me that way. She was rude and very mean. In the 35 plus years of buying food at drive ups, I have never been treated like that.

Consumer Rating

Burger King in Mansura, Louisiana is sad and, its been horrible for years now. Manager is very rude yells on speaker at people while ordering she surly is not happy to be there at its very well known. if any one even answers the speaker at all you can see cars drive up for hours sit 5 - 10 minutes then drive off cus nobody even answered them. If any one is answering the speaker that day boy are you lucky because they still take forever and all the cars get backed up in the line most get frustrated and drive off. If your lucky enough to actually place an order when you get to window to pay they ask each customer to back up to reset their clocks then your stuck forever at the window waiting to pay and get your food. Better check your food while there cus if you drive off your screwed if you have to wait in line again till they answer you and chances are your order is wrong or they shorted you some thing.

I went there recently for a cup of coffee not a one car in line waited 5 minutes to place order manager yells we aint got no coffee made I said ok then just give me a large coke i pull up at window they did not even have change for a 10 ten dollar bill waited another 5 minutes for change and for some one to fix a coke. The place either needs a major employee change or shut it down cus its loosing business. I honestly quit going last year and now we in 2015 this was first time trying to again still aint nothing changed. Some one with the corp of bk needs to drive up there and surprise them all my advise go at night that is when its worse.

Consumer Rating

I went to the drive thru and a employee, Jabreya, was so rude. First, She acted like she didn't want to take my order at the speaker. Then when I got to the window she didn't greet me, she just opened up and stared. After I let her swipe my card, she let doors slam. My daughter asked "why is she mad mom?" I thought it was the most disgusting behavior. then she brought my food and just handed it out the window with out a word. I am used to bad service from this location but this by far is the worst. This happened around 10:30pm

Consumer Rating

Ordered 2 sausage and egg biscuits W/cheese and two sausage and egg w/out cheese. Didn't check the price which is my fault, but it was $13.07 which is outrageous in itself. Check to make sure I had 4 biscuits. When I got home I had two sausage, egg and cheese and two sausage only (no eggs). Not only was the price terrible, but the order was wrong. Paid for more than I got. Last trip to the old BK! With that kind of pricing everything should be perfect.

Consumer Rating

It's time someone needs to act like they care about this stores the store on miss street in lafayette, louisiana is about the most dirty store I've seen the workers are so dam lazy you go in and it's looks like no one cares and they look at you like a botheration you'll must be using this places as a tax cut just close the dam thing down shame on you'll we work hard for our money to go spend it in a nasty place if you don't care we so in the hell don't care.

Consumer Rating

I just got out of Winter Garden West Colonial Drive location where I was stuck in line for over 10 minutes honking my car horn, due to the fact that my two boys got sick & had to go to the bathroom-It was an emergency!!! My boys were forced to pee and throw up in a paper cup in the car line! Once I got up to the window, I was so upset & expressed in words what had happened. The young girl employee laughed and argued with me that they had to wait on French fries! What I can not even begin to explain how wronged we were. We never got food and then after a young man said he was sorry he went to take someone's order inside and laughed and had a wonderful time at our expense!! We were humiliated, disrespected, laughed at, and treated worse than animals! I will be contacting my attorney tomorrow!

Consumer Rating

I was at the Burger King on Trumbull St. and Lafayette Detroit, Michigan on Friday April 10, 2015 around 4pm waiting on my order with 3 other customers. When a tall white guy started yelling at another staff member about her washing dishes and not being on the floor, he was cuzzing her out walking back and forth using the F word and being extremely foul I was in shock that was taking place in front of so many customers, so I asked who is the manager so that I could speak to them when she pointed to the same guy that was yelling and cuzzing. I couldn't believe my eyes that is was the manager, I'm not sure if this will even get to the appropriate hands but this type of behavior should not be tolerated and the staff there should not have to put up with cuzzing and foul language. Please do an investigation, I know I will never go back there.

Consumer Rating

I am very disappointment and upset for my experience few minutes ago at the location show on this email. This store is a very busy store normally the waiting time is longer than the average BBK, that’s okay I go there for the convenience, but today after waiting for 15 min in line, of my 30 min for lunch, I realized that the store was out of patty for your signature dish, the Whooper, no whopper jr either. Where is the manager?, why don’t tell the customers before the wasted their time on a line?, Why not closed the store or put a sign at the door, or even better have respect for your customers and have some employ informing people of the situation.
But not only is the aggravation of the waiting and not having what I was looking for, is the attitude of the cashier, very rude and very unsympathetic. Please train the manager of this store, if you have a situation like that put your best employ on the front, the faster taking order, the most accommodating. I think what trigger me sending this letter is the fact that she did not have any respect or consideration for other people’s time, no customer service experience and very unacceptable attitude, rude and making faces like she was doing me a favor. Please I hope you can correct and train better your employees.

Consumer Rating

The bathroom is nasty at the Burger King on 23rd street, Chattanooga Tn. The paper towels were sitting on top of holder instead of in it, and the floor was soaking wet, full of urine. The most disgusting thing about the bathroom experience is that I almost slipped and fell. In the urine! The walls were covered in grime and the sink where I'm supposed to wash my hands is the dirtiest part of the bathroom. The place I'm supposed to get CLEAN is the DIRTIEST!?!? That doesn't make any sense! I was so nauseated from the experience that I left, not even bothering eating at the gross establishment. Just for proof, I took a picture of it.

Consumer Rating

This morning, after my girlfriend and I got breakfast, my girlfriend was harassed by one of your managers. When Sandi went to get her coffee refill, this manager, a somewhat chubby black woman with blond hair (I don't she's a natural blond) told her, out of the blue, that "you can't hang out here" and said she would be loitering. We have been frequenting this Burger King, at Beaver Dam Road and Bristol Pike for a few weeks, and never had a problem. Sandi is homeless, and sometimes when I have errands to do, I leave her here with some money to buy coffee or something. Today, like other days, we came in and quietly ate our meal and sipped our coffee. The problem is not that Sandi would be taken someone's seat when it's crowded, just that, evidently, this manager is discriminating against the homeless. Oh, and this manager said another manager complained about Sandi loitering (a dubious story). Why would this other manager not tell Sandi directly?
Sandi and I generally are quiet when we visit Burger King and don't bother other guests. In fact, we've gotten to know some of the regular guests here and enjoy talking with them. And we always clean up after ourselves, leaving the place the way we found it. Other customers have been extremely loud and leave trash on the table and the floor. Last night, three older teenagers almost blocked the way as they played their "music" loud and danced around. Another customer's little boy bounced a basketball around, almost knocking the ball and himself into customers. Sandi is undergoing chemo therapy and always wares a "cat hat", even inside as she has lost most of her hair. She doesn't cause problems like others have and cleans up after herself. This is clearly a case of discrimination and harassment of the homeless. The manager just coming out of the blue when Sandi got her coffee refill and telling her she can't stay long, while we were still eating breakfast, is arbitrary and capricious. Other people hang around and socialize and other managers don't have a problem with this. I've only seen this manager two or three times in the past couple weeks Sandi and I have been coming to this Burger King, and this incident has left a bad taste in my mouth (pun intended). Sandi is going through stress, with the cancer and being homeless. Burger King should not add insult to injury by harassing and discriminating against her. Please do something about this discrimination and harassment.

Consumer Rating

dirty floors, dirty around the drink fountain, and dirty tables. The food was not hot. This store was in Canton, Ga.
It was around 9 at night and it should be cleaner that that. I was very disappointed since I had eaten at the one in Acworth, ga the day before, and it was delicious and the food was hot and it was clean there.

Consumer Rating

I ordered 2 extra long cheese burgers and a fish sandwich and a small smoothie. I asked the cashier to explain why my order was 22.00 and she walked off and left me at the window. She started doing something and walked off frown on face like she did not want to help me. I stayed at the window puzzled and finally another employee asked if they could help. They went through the order and found I was being charged for a meal I didn't ask for. The cashier was very unprofessional and acted as if she did not care. I had to wait for a few minutes till my meal was re cooked. When I received my order, it was cooked to a crisp, black and hard. I have no intentions on going back. Burger King restaurant in blytheville, Arkansas!

Consumer Rating

Ordered my food, paid and was told (we will get that for you as soon as we can). I was waiting for my food when I looked up and saw the manager pick up a tray of food off the counter and put it back in the warmer. I walked up and ask if that was my food. She answered yes that my name was called by one of the girls. I responded no ma'am I was waiting and listening for my name and it was not called. She raised her voice and started to argue with me that yes she did. I am positive my name was not called. This was at 994 high st Wadsworth, Ohio. 4/10/15 at 4:59 pm.

Consumer Rating

I went through the drive through as I do each morning at 7:22 AM. The young lady that took my debit card swiped it then laid it face up, numbers exposed on the register while she went to make my coffee. I immediately called out to the girl to give me my card back. She tilted her head as to acknowledge my sounds but then ignored me, when she turned to give me my coffee I asked if she did not hear me. She then looked at me with a disgusted look and closed the window in my face. In todays climate with cameras and all sorts of tricks it is very dangerous to leave your card exposed. All the other times after the card is swiped they give it directly back to me. Not this girl. I did get a chance to speak with the manager, she did apologize but the issue is not with the manager, it's with the young lady that served me and possibly the training Burger King gives it' employees, both about how to handle cards, and secondly how to provide a paid for service.

Consumer Rating

Several weeks ago, I was at a meeting listening to several women talk about their favorite take out restaurant. Several of them stated that they would not go to Burger King anymore because it was so dirty and the dining room was seriously neglected. I disregarded the comments, as my husband and I enjoy a whopper and a senior coffee there occasionally, but had not been in for a little while. Several days later we decided to go for a hamburger and ended up at Burger King in Post Falls, Idaho on Mullen Ave.( where we live). Entering the store, I noticed that the windows were very dirty,( first thing your customer sees and should be kept sparkling). We sat down at the table with a game machine, and proceeded to look it over for a game to play. It was so dirty, food in the crevices and screens were obscene. I asked for a bar towel to wash the machine, but the clerk was kind enough to come and wash it for me. I noticed that the windows were dirty, and the sills were dirty along with the chairs, floors walls. I used to work in fast food, and if our store was this dirty, we would have been fired. The next day I decided to stop by to get a senior coffee at the drive up window, and it was also disgusting along with the ledge in front of it. The clerk said she would take care of it. Yesterday we went to Spokane Valley, Washington, and stopped at a Burger King there. I used the bathroom, and it was terrible and obviously not cleaned recently. The counters, floors etc were also just as dirty as the ones at the store in Post Falls. I know you are thinking that it could be attributed to rush hour, but what I was noticing was not just recent occurrences. We would hate to give up our habit of selecting Burger King for our take out, but if something doesn't improve, it will happen.

Consumer Rating

On 4/6/2015 at 9 am i was traveling for business and stopped at your store off exit 76(10385 N us 31). I was craving a burger,and im so glad you offer them early. I pulled into the drive thru ordered a double whopper meal, took a little while but I understand that.My food came out, I drove off ready to pull out onto 13 north, I opened the bag to find 2 tater tots,2 breakfast sandwiches. I was running late and almost went on, but as I said, I was really craving a burger,so I turned around. I waited through the drive thru again. The girl gave me a new bag, and told me to keep the other. I said what am I going to do with that,and she replied she cant take it back.I argued the point and told her to throw it away then, she reluctantly took it.I get back out on the interstate,and I don't know how, but I get hot fries, and a cold burger!

Contact the Burger King Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Burger King. What is their corporate mailing address?

• 5505 Blue Lagoon Dr.
    • Miami
    • FL 33126
  • I want to call the Burger King customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

1 (866) 394-2493
  • I need to visit the Burger King company website. What is their website address?