Burger King

Complaint Department

Most Popular Complaint about Burger King

Posted by Lorie Trott on Jan 17, 2015
Customer Rating

I went to the burger king in Bessemer Alabama. And plainly said no mayo on all 6 of my chicken sandwiches and got halfway down the road and started passing food out and there was mayo on my sandwiches. Not happy at all. If I r one of my kids was allergic. To something n I said no whatever n they do it and me r my kids ate. It n died it would be there fault.

5 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Burger King provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Burger King?

Customer Satisfaction Results
2.04 out of 5
2.04 out of 5 Stars
308 Consumer Reviews

Burger King
Contact Information

I want to write a letter to Burger King. What is their corporate mailing address?

5505 Blue Lagoon Dr.
Miami, FL 33126

I want to call the Burger King customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

1 (866) 394-2493

I need to visit the Burger King company website. What is their website address?

More Burger King Complaints

Customer Rating

I was in the Burger King store on North Glenstone in Springfield Mo today, Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:30 when I heard the manager make what he thought was a joke in front of his workers. I assume he is the manager, he dresses differently than the rest and is always telling everyone what to do. I will mention that he is Afro American only so that you can better identify who the offender was. Today I was waiting for my meal when a very short girl came in with two tall young men. The main cashier is an older, very friendly guy and he said something to the rest of the workers about how short the girl was and how tall the two young men were. At that the manager loudly stated, "Well at least her knees won't get tired, if you know what I mean." Then one of the women working stated in a disgusted voice, "Oh we don't have any idea what you mean." I thought his comments were totally inappropriate and in especially poor taste given how very young people often work in there. I know that this Burger King is independently owned but hoped you might be able to have some control over such behavior.

Customer Rating

You started charging .25 cents for NO ICE to a drink here in the Ocala area. I don't know if this is a corporate decision or a local division. I do know this: when you are charging 25 cents for no ice , you are stealing. inflating the bill. I'm saving all my receipts, for the future CLASS ACTION suit you will be getting in the future. Hope to here from you with an explanation for your action on this matter.

Customer Rating

I purchased food from the Burger King #7252 at Maplewood Plaza, Coral Springs, Florida 33071 and brought it home. My four year old granddaughter took three bites of a chicken sandwich and we noticed it was raw. I went back to the restaurant and all the manager could say was he was sorry. I have pictures of the sandwich and it is in my freezer. I am done with Burger King other than contacting my lawyer and posting the pictures on facebook.

Customer Rating

Went to the Traverse City Mi. BK at US31 South and M37 Intersection on Friday th3 13th ( should have known) and ordered 2 Bacon double cheese burgers and a large order of Onion rings. Getting home (about a 10 mile trip) I find an order of chicken nuggets. No cheeseburgers, no onion rings, just nuggets. No I didn't call or return that day, didn't know I was suppose to. The following Monday I stopped by on my way home from work ( something I would do 3 or 4 times a week. The manager was nothing short of rude. Frowning she asked if I had called I told her no, I didn't know I was suppose to. People standing behind me were getting mad at being held up. The manager finally came back and said I will do it this time but next time call. Really? So she thinks this will happen again? Instead of making me feel like a fool in front of the other customers she should have had a talk with the lady that put the napkins in the bag and was laughing and talking with her co-workers. BK is no longer on my list of fave places to stop. I realize this won't hurt your business a bit but at least I won't be treated like a fool anymore.

Customer Rating

I was at a Burger King store with my brother. I notice that there were people that was behind me getting there orders. I went up to ask what was taking so long, the girl did not offer me a explanation so I told her to refund my card (the bill was 16.02). I then left. Upon checking my bank account, it did not show the account credited. The next day I went in again and ask to talk to the manager, she told me that it take 24 hours to go through, again I left. On Monday the 29th of October 2012 I looked at my account it was not credited. I went in to talk to the manager I could not understand what she was saying and again told me it would take 24 hrs, it was now 48 hrs. I became frustrated and told her that I would just like to have my refund, she stated that I would have to go to the corporate office. Then threatened to call the police on me because I was frustrated and raised my voice. I left defeated and angry. I was not offered another meal at a different time, apology, and I could not get my money back.

Customer Rating

On Nov. 22, 2012 my fiancé and I went threw the drive thru at the Burger King in Browns Mills, NJ. I ordered a carmel and fudge sundae, I asked the girl taking my order if they had any sprinkles. She was very rude and ignorant to me and replied "NO!" with a very harsh tone. I completed my order and pulled up to the window. When I got there the girl that took my order refused to come over and take the money. She called over another employee to take my money and give me my order. The rude employee that took my order had a very bad attitude and bluntly refused to take my money or make my order, or hand me the items. I regularly go to this Burger King and every time their employees have horrible attitudes and treat customers like garbage. It's unfair and makes a bad reputation for this store. I rarely complain, but this one employee just really disrespected me for no reason. I am not happy with the customer service I received and I do not plan on returning to this store again.
Brittany Jean Dickerson

Customer Rating

Upon entering the restaurant, my family and i had to wait 20 minutes before being served, the restaurant was not busy and neither was the drive through, there were several members of staff on duty although only a couple appeared to be working, the rest were just standing about. When we were finally served by the only person on the till, whose English was not very good and he also appeared to not know how to work the till as he asked a couple of people what buttons to push. After ordering the food, we had a further 10 minute wait for our food, during which the manager asked if we were ok as we were waiting for a while, the order was completely wrong and was quite cold. I then took the burgers back to change for new ones, it was a furthe 10-15 minutes and I still didn’t have the burgers, I went back up to till and due to lack of communication through the staff my fresh burgers had went to another person, by this point I had had enough and just left, while all this was happening, there was a number of people complaining within the restaurant and also some complaining from the drive thru, this was at the Burger King in Aberdeen at queens links on the beach boulevard, I can easily say this was the worst experience I have had in a fast food restaurant and can easily say that I won’t be returning any time soon!!

Customer Rating

Rowlett, Texas has no burger king! Come on guy's i need a double whopper stat!

Customer Rating

We went into burger king store 977 and we go in every morning and there was a sign on the window for two Breakfast cros. For 4.00 the employee at the window charged us 3.89 for each cros. We did tell her that the window sign stated 4.00 for two and she stated that the price is not on her menu code. We did ask her to check. The window and she stated she was not going to do that. We would like our money back 3.89 and she does need more training at the window she was very rude to us. She does not know her job.

Customer Rating

Went to the burger king in Chalmette, LA didn't have sausage but ham and bacon only really. Needs to be closed down.

Customer Rating

A very u satisfied customer in Martinsburg,wv been to both stores. Very poor,slow service. never get what you ask for always ask for Zesty might get it 2 out of 10 times.. zesty an being my daughters favorite place is the whole reason we eat there.. But after today were done...

Customer Rating

Went to the BK in Fairhaven Ma about 7pm tonight. Ordered 2 fries and 2 Jr Whoppers got home a 4 min ride everything was cold! Really ! Now I had to listen to my husband complain. This is not the first time this has happened at this location, simple request I want my food hot.

Customer Rating

our orders of French Fries were extremely loaded with salt--what happened to the "no salt" to be added do to health issues? Also, the chicken sandwich had almost no sauce-making the sandwich very dry. Normally eat the Whopper Jr., but decided to try something different-what a mistake!

Customer Rating

I visited the drive-thru located at 3311 Midland Blvd in Fort Smith, AR. I ordered a small Raspberry Fruit Smoothie, which was advertised for $1. I was told they were out of the Raspberry mix, but had the Mango and Strawberry-Banana. I said I would take a Mango then. I was told my total was $2 and some change. I asked wasn't it on sale for $1? The person then said, "That's only for the Raspberry".

I told her never mind and drove away. First of all, if you're out of the mix, you either should take the sign down or charge the same price for a different flavor. It's not the customer's fault if you are out of something. I am a native of Fort Smith, but have resided in Van Buren, AR for 12 years. There is a Burger King around the corner from my house, but I chose to bypass that one and patronize the Fort Smith location. I think that was bad business.

Customer Rating

I'm not a person to complain but I really hate when I order something like a value meal with onion rings and not only do I get cold onion rings I also get a few cold fries and half a sweet potatoe fry, when I go somewhere and pay for my good I expect to get good service and hot food I'm very dissappointed in this because I go to burger king for my drinks in the morning before work and it makes me not want to go for anything anymore. This was at the location in Bardstown KY.

Customer Rating

I went to the Post rd. store in warwick to order a double cheeseburger with a large fry. My fries were extremely cold and when i asked one of the girls, i believe her name was Sam, if i could have a new fry she rolled her eyes and said sure with an attitude. I had already been waiting atleast ten minutes for my order. The store was not clean and could have been ran better by monkeys. The manager (Rebecca) was yelling at all the employees as she stood in the same spot and didn't seem to work at all herself. She was very rude and unprofessional telling the employees she was going to "cut someone head off". Another lady behind me asked to eat in the dining room, the employees put it in a bag, and when the lady asked for it to be on a tray they said "oh they're all dirty we dont have anymore". Overall the place was a disaster and i wouldnt be caught dead going back to that store!

thanks,
mary genga

Customer Rating

I was just at your Green Bay store on military ave, I bought a crossant sandwich meal. When I got home and opened it, it looked like they just threw everything in the bag, the sandwich wasn't wrapped and had fallen apart and the tater tots were all over the bag. If the staff at this store don't care anymore tell them to quit and go work somewhere else or have them retrained. I won't go to that store anymore. If they present there product like that then I sure don't want see what the condition of the store is.

Customer Rating

I have been in your darlington corn mill center Burger King in darlington, on a few occasions this last two weeks and obviously the manager isn't on the ball or cares about hygien of the seating toilets and floor areas and steps to upstairs. It amazes me how you stay open as using dirty cloths that have been used on bin tray areas then seats without being washed? Thats scummy! If Enviromental health hear of this theyd be distgusted.on last occasion toilets were covered in crap ! I had to get a member of staff! . Now i give up and wont buy anymore from there as i dread what state the kitchen is, i have photos of the stairs, floor area. Hasn't changed or been cleaned in a month. Its maybe about time you trained yr staff or get some company that does a proper job as end of the day its costing you customers! Which costs you income!!. I am forwarding a copy of photographs and letter to Enviromental health of darlington.

Customer Rating

I arrived at burger king on desiard st in monroe,la a little after 6 on feb 20,2013.. I stood insince line for about 10minutes and from my expierience since I was white I wasn't being waited on..I stood in line and blacks that were entering after me(their orders were being taken) there was two customers that purchased food but didn't have all the money and ran to get change,while they were gone the older black customer was asked what she wanted to order and she said she wasn't ready so when I finally got a chance to place my order I was told that the screen was tied up and I couldn't place my order yet..that was bullshit and I will be contacting a lawyer..besides it should all be on camera..

Customer Rating

I went to bk in california,MD and was disappointed. First of all they were serving regular size sandwhiches on mini burger buns and when I asked the manager why thinking maybe it was just made wrong,I believe her name was billie, she was very rude and bitchy to all the guests AND her employees. No wonder I didn't see a single smile in the place. It was dirty, it was slow, and employees were extremly rude. The manager didn't seem to care when I said I will never return and tell everyone I know not to go there either. Instead of going to this bk 2 mins from my house I'd rather drive 20 mins away to the ghetto.

Every time i order i order the same thing 2 whoppers plain and get it home and everything but the kitchen sink is upon it and its not busy when i enter theres to much playing around i have to repeat myself at least 3 times and they still cant get it right burgerking is not just around the corner it takes gas to get there so now it seems when you order to go you must take your order take everythiny out unwrap it open up each burger and check them for it seems that you can no longer have your way anylonger is it only i that they just seem to throw anything to and they are rude also such as its a burden to take my order it would be unfair to say its all burgerkings but this one store number 9854 is to be desired...

While at the Attica NY Burger King I had placed an order and waited 10 minutes for the order to be filled . While standing waiting for my order, the person serving me was VERY rude the MANGER is also VERY rude .This was a young school age girl (must of had bad day at school ) .This not the first time I have had problems there ! I am a school bus driver and take many sports trips with school age kids .After this happening I will think twice about STOPPING at the Burger King in Attica N.Y. I think that this should be looked into I work for First Student bus service and we have many drivers that drive for these trips.

MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST STOP SOMEWHERE ELSE different restaurant company (we are located in western NY severing Erie ,Gen Wyoming Orleans & Monroe counties.Your attention on this matter would apprecated.

Customer Rating

i go to burger king quite often, because you serve lunch during breakfast. i was at the burger king on robbins road grand haven mi. and i ordered a chicken tender crisp meal. (7.00 almost) the chicken patty was so greasy that when i bit into it grease was running down my chin. i brought the chicken patty up to the counter after only taking one bit from it and showed the clerk jolein her name started with a j. she asked me what i wanted her to do about it.

i then turned to five other customers in line and asked them if they would eat it and they agreed that was pretty greasy. i then asked her for the complaint number. she pretty much told me she was going to do nothing. she offered me a bun. my whole sandwhich was covered in grease. it squirted on my face. she gave me the district managers number trica is her name. i called her and told her the situation and she said she was on lunch and she would call me back after she talked to your employee.

which she never did and this is quite upsetting for your employee to be so unperfessional. i've at here many times with no complaints and for someone to just blow me off like both of your emploees did is quite upsetting, like i don't want to eat there just to avoid this kind of bad service.

Customer Rating

On 10/24/12 at approx. 7:40pm I pulled into the drive-thru at the b/k on bennett rd in fredonia,ny and ordered the following items from the dollar menu...1 bacon cheeseburger,1crispy chicken sandwich and1small choc olate milkshake. I thought your employee said $8.53,please pull foreward.. and assumed it was a mistake. When I pulled to the window, the person working there again said,'$8.53 please.' I stated, you've made a mistake...I ordered a one dollar bacon cheeseburger,a one dollar crispy chicken sandwich, and I dont know how much a small choc. shake is,but it isn't$5.50....the person there again said it's$8.53. I laughed and told him to have a nice day and left without the order. WTF!!! Are your small shakes $5.50?Is this some shitbird trying to skim$5.00 from every drive-thru patron?I guess I'll be dining at your competitors from now on....

Customer Rating

On Friday October 18th at 5:05 pm I entered the Burger King located at 1745 Silver Star Rd, Ocoee, Fl. I was with my Wife and 2 kids. There was nobody on line in front of me and there was (2) Female Employees I am assuming Supervisors (one had a white shirt and the other had a dark gray shirt) who were standing at a register talking amongst themselves. After approx 5 minutes another female employee came to take my order. By this time a few more customers arrived and waited on line while the (2) female supervisors continued their conversation and never acknowledged the customers. Approx 10 minutes later a young male employee who appeared to be overwhelmed handling drive through and now dining came to assist taking orders. It took approx 20 minutes for my family to receive our food (not the complaint). A couple who was standing on line for approx 20 minutes approached the young male employee asking him if he is always working hard with no assistance from management. The couple then advised the (2) Supervisors (who were still having their conversation) he had taken their photos and is going to contact the district manager. I was appauled when they both responded by laughing in his face and telling him he should have let them know he was going to take a picture so they can pose for it. At that time the couple left the business without purchasing any items. Upon the couple leaving the Female Supervisors began to laugh louder and calling them names loud enough for the whole restaurant to listen. My family and I left the establishment at approx 5:55pm and both Female Supervisors were still standing at the register talking and ignoring any customers who entered, leaving all the work to the young man.
I have been a Burger King customer for as long as I can remember and I have never seen such unprofessionalism and disrespect by an employee let alone a supervisor. My wife was so disturbed at what she had seen, she refuses to ever step foot into a Burger King again. I understand that socializing in a workplace is common, but it should be refrained in an area where customers might feel they are ignored.
I understand I am only one voice and I will probably be ignored, and my family not eating at your establishment will not bankrupt your company, but I do feel this issue should be addressed.
If you need to contact me with any further questions or concerns, you can contact me at 407-770-8430
Bill Perry

Customer Rating

I purchased a double stacker at the drive-thru. The board said the sandwich only was $2.00. Was charged about $.40 more (never got receipt, which is usual for this BK). Asked to only be charged amount shown, but they refused. Told them I wouldn't have ordered it if I'd known the actual cost. Believe I should have only been charged what the board said. It's called good business, but apparently they could care less about the customers. Also, twice in the last week, I, along with many other customers, backed out of the drive-thru lane after 15-20 WITHOUT ever placing an order. Don't know why service is SOOOOOOO SLOOOOOW. I used to love the breakfast ham, egg & cheese croissanwich. Used to be fluffy and fresh. Now they grill or do something to them. Hard as a rock and sometimes burned. Won't eat at this one ever again, even though it's close to home. May not eat at any BK restaurants anymore. Tonight with being overcharged, and them not honoring what was on the board was the last straw for me. I tried to find a number for them, but the 2 numbers I found through Google weren't for the restaurant. I know $.40, plus tax, isn't a lot, but it is the principle of it.

Customer Rating

My husband and I went to the drive thru at the Burger King on Middle Country Roach across from the Centereach Mall in Long Island on Sunday, October 21st and purchased 2 Chicken Parmesian Sandwiches. We sat in the parking lot to eat them and half way through my husband bit into a piece that was almost jelly like. He looked down and it looked like gelatin, it was raw. We went back to the drive thru and showed the person at the window and they took it to their manager. We waited almost ten minutes at the window and no one ever returned. After the ten minutes the same worker came back with another Chicken Parmesian sandwich and my husband refused it as he did not want to take a chance again and that he would either want a burger or his money back. The worker then said he would have to go back to the manager. Another five minutes later the gentleman comes back with a burger. The manager never came to address the issue with us directly to apologize or anything. That night my husband suffered very bad stomach pains and was vomitting through the night. Burger King is my families favorite burger place but after this and the type of customer service we received I'm not so sure how often we will frequent the establishment. Maybe new training needs to take place.

Customer Rating

Today, 9/29/12, I drove by the Burger King located in the 1300 block of West Irving Park RD in Chicago, IL and noted that the large American flag in front was torn loose from one of it's mounts, appeared dirty and dangling almost to the ground. Having lost an uncle in WW II and aware of the thousands of young Americans who lost their lives or limbs in defense of what that flag stands for, I am sickened and appalled by the lack of respect the Burger King company has for this country.

Approximately one week to ten days ago, I had first noticed the condition of the flag and reported my concern to the manager of that facility. She had even come outside and visually confirmed the tattered condition of the flag. Several days later nothing has been corrected. I have no idea how many days, weeks or months the flag has been displayed in this deplorable condition. I fully intend to make as many people aware of this situation as I can.

Why is this situation allowed to continue and why has it not been corrected?

Customer Rating

Every time I go to your store located on Port Washington Road in the mornings on my way to work, I either wait for 5 minutes or better, or I leave. The store # is Burger King #5369.

I just noticed online today that this store doesn't open until 6:00 so the first two times I was there, I understand why I waited, as I got to the drive through between 5:55 and 5:58, but still, I waited one of those times until 6:06. This morning I got to the drive through at 6:04 am and at 6:10 AM I drove off. Nobody even came to the window.

When I left I saw someone in the drive through window making coffe or doing something, but never even acknowledged me. I do not have a Burger King in my town so this is usually a treat for me for breakfast since I really love their breakfast sandwiches but I will tell you this, I am completely irritated and frustrated with this store.

I am not to sure I will be going back there. Hopefully the rumor that we are getting a store in the Saukville/Port Washington area is true, othewise I will just have to go to breakfast in West Bend on the weekends when I feel like I want it.

Customer Rating

Recently went to Burger King My husband and me . I ordered Buffaloe Strips dinner with onion rings and Plain Iced Coffee Total $7.39 for my order.
Started eating one of my strips was pink I broke open some of the others some were also pink I'm not going to eat pink chicken My husband went back to the counter showed the cashier other started coming to see All they said was who was the person cooking They told his name Never offered my husband some more strips no other food in exchange for what I had paid for So he just ask for another Ice Coffee. So I got to eat nothing It was not my place to ask what they were going to do for the $ 7.39 cup of iced coffee. They just all stood around and look like what you want me to do . Unprofessional They should be trained better. I have always loved Burger King and I know sometimes our food is not exactly the way we like But this should have been handled differently! This is why so many people get food poison.

Customer Rating

Burger King # 12076 in Corinth Texas. I went through the drive through trying to place my order. The lady said she couldn't hear me and I should pull up to the window; I did.

I started ordering a burger with nothing but a patty and bacon, but keep in mind, I no longer have the menu in front of me as I am now at the window. so I ask what they have that meets my requirement and she says, a stacker from the dollar menu. I asked for that instead.

Well, after I pay, $8.22, for a dollar menu burger, I realized I was over charged, instead of saying she made a mistake she immediately starts blaming me and told me she figured I just wanted 2 Burgers. (Not sure if that was supposed to be a target since I'm not a tiny girl)

I asked for a refund but she said the GM was the only one with that authority and wouldn't be available til the next day. I was okay with that until the other girl came up to the window and rudely towards me, defended her coworker and reiterated everything the other girl said, but with a bit more sass I might add.
She then asked me to hold as she went to make my food.

After all that attitude and anger, there's no telling what she went to do to my food; heard too many fast food horror stories. Either way, they insisted on me taking BOTH burgers after I clearly said I only wanted one! I got fed up and drove off with NO FOOD AND NO REFUND.

I went next door to Jack in the Box and at first they started walking towards Jack in the Box, I thought they were coming to give me my food. But I guess they decided against it and went back to work. It's been 2 days, I've left messages, GM still hasn't called back. needless to say, I'm never going back.

Customer Rating

I work 1 block from this Burger King so I go here almost everyday and every time I go to that location there's never a cashier at the counter and there's always a line of 3-4 people waiting for someone to take their order. And I've had to wait up to 30 min just to order my items. The staff their are really slow, the manager tries his best to comfort the customers and apologizes politely for the wait, but that doesn't make the experience any better. I only order about two value items every time and always end up waiting 10-15 minutes just to get the items I ordered. This bad experience defeats the purpose of having a fast food restaurant. I think that if there was one more employee hired at that location then the wait times would decrease and the experience would be a much better one than what many customers experience on a daily basis. The location is 825 N Nova Rd, Daytona Beach, FL. Please take care of these problems or I will start referring my friends and families to the Checkers across the street. Thanks.

Companies Like Burger King