Baskin-Robbins Customer Service

Contact Baskin-Robbins Corporate

Toll free phone number: 800-859-5339

Need to contact Baskin-Robbins? You can call customer support at 800-859-5339, this seems to be the best number to contact. No alternate complaint line was found at this time but you can send a fax at the number 1-102-655-5049. A general support email for the company is support@baskinrobbins.com, while their feedback form is linked below.

You can use the Baskin-Robbins website to access a feedback form to contact the company with questions or comments regarding your local shop. The company is also quite active on social media. So, if you do not get a response by phone or email you can connect with them on Twitter or on their Facebook page.

The world's largest ice cream specialty shop chain was founded in 1945 by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins. The first location was opened in Glendale, California by brothers-in-law Burt and Irv when they merged their own ice cream parlors. The original merger lead to 31 different flavors being served which later became a large part of the company's marketing for many years. Baskin-Robbins also popularized the practice of letting customers sample flavors with small pink spoons, something that decades later is a common business practice by many rival ice cream shops and frozen yogurt chains.

The corporate chain claims to have over 7,300 locations worldwide with almost 2,500 in the United States in 2013. But Baskin-Robbins is nearly 100% franchised which has often resulted in inconsistencies with customer service. The company runs its main headquarters out of Massachusetts and can be reached by mail at 130 Royall Street Canton, Massachusetts 02021.

Baskin-Robbins Contact Information

• Baskin-Robbins headquarters address

• 130 Royall Street Canton, Massachusetts 02021

800-859-5339

9am-6pm EST, 5 days a week

Browse reviews of other Fast Food

Top Baskin-Robbins Complaints

Store at Richmond rd in Warrensville, Oh gentleman working in drive thru gives bad customer service by being very rude and this store never has anything in stock a waste of company time

The store in Marianna FL is one of the most mismanaged I’ve bern in. They are always out of products, never having waffle cones prepared. I’ve been in the store 5 times at. Various times and there have been no waffle cones on all trips.

I placed an order online for a special birthday cake and upon picking it up, it was the wrong ice cream used!!!! Then was told in order to get a refund, would have to come in the next morning to get a refund! First of all, ruined our birthday surprise! Was not able to find a birthday cake like this without an order anywhere else. Such a disappointment! Such poor service too! The birthday surprise was set for the evening and now had to drive around town trying to find a substitute in the late evening. This is the store on I95 and 103rd St. The end of my service!

I wanted a quart got a pint plain and simple

On May 25, 2019, I left my wallet containing a large amount of cash, credit card, and state ID on a table in the store at Antioch Crossing, Kansas City MO. I realized my mistake the next day. I tried calling the store, but they were closed. I had to catch a plane to New Orleans that morning before the store opened so I waited until the afternoon and called them again from Mobile AL. I explained my situation and told the person answering the phone that I was going to be out of the country and would not be back in Kansas City until the night of Sunday June 2, 2019. I was assured that my wallet had been found and would be placed in the manager's office for safekeeping. I had someone who was supposed to come pick it up, but was not able to get there until the afternoon of June 2. She was told there was no wallet in sight. I called the store immediately and was given the same story. The next day I called again and was given the owner's name and phone number: Gary Patel (816-916-7301). I called him, but he told me he didn't know anything about my missing wallet. He assured me he would investigate and call me the next day. He never called me back.

Monday night June 3, I found a Facebook message on my phone from an employee stating I had left my wallet at Baskin Robbins on 5/26. I contacted her right away and she suggested that I ask the owner to check security footage to find out what happened. I called Gary back on Tuesday and left a message stating that I needed to hear back from him because I would be filing a police report. He did not call back Today I called him again and asked whether he talked to the employee that texted me and if he checked security footage. I got a vague response to both questions. I told him I was disappointed that he had not called me back. He told me he was busy with other things. We had a very heated discussion which ended with both of us agreeing to file police reports. Mr. Patel was both rude and dismissive and blamed me for not picking up the wallet sooner. I tried to explain about being out of the country on a cruise, but he still said it was my fault and would take no responsibility for helping me.

On 6/2/19 I was in one of your establishment Located on the comet of Laguna and and Franklin in Elk Grove CA. When I was parking I seen one of the employees taking out the trash through the side door . We went in and waited for some one to help us,the young man came back in asked us if we needed help we said yes, he proceeded to graft he cup and serve us the ice cream. I asked him if he had wash his hands he hesitated But said no I asked he to please wash his hands.my wife was going to order a Banana Royale but feel uncomfortable so she decided not to . We called the manager and explain Her what had happened she was very defensive and at the end she told my wife if she wasn’t comfortable, then not to come back into the store, so it seems to me that she was OK!! That her employees dont wash their hands and it’s OK with her. I think that this management needs to be trained on all the food born illnesses and contamination that happens when you handle trash and not washing your hands I’m so disappointed that you lost a regular customer.

This is a long review but it is worth the read for anyone considering going to Baskin Robbins in Mansfield, Texas off of Walnut Creek and 287 to buy an ice cream cake. We decided to buy our son an ice cream cake for his graduation, and thought Baskin Robbins would be the best place to purchase one. Me and my husband went to the store to place our order. We looked through their cake book and chose a really simple and cute graduation cake. The price came up to $58.99 because we paid $10.00 extra dollars for the "deco-pac" as it was called on our receipt. A little pricey for even an ice cream cake in my opinion, but it was for our son's graduation, so we were okay with the price. We chose to pick up the cake the day of the graduation at 11 when the store opened. We got to the area early, so we went to another store while we waited for BR to open. Well, 11 came and went and the store still wasn't open. My husband went to the door and knocked, thinking someone was in the back. No one was, and it wasn't until about 11:08, while my husband stood at the door, before an employee arrived. My husband told the employee we were there to pick up a cake at 11 and the employee informed him that they didn't open until 11. My husband then told the employee it was almost 10 minutes past 11! There was no apology or anything from the employee. We were already upset about the lack of punctuality, but then once we got our cake, we only got more upset. The $60.00 cake looked like a cake made at home. It was sloppy; it looked like a child did it. The icing trim around the cake and the words written on it appeared to just be slapped on the cake like the person who did it was in a hurry and could not be bothered with making the cake more presentable since we had paid for it ahead of time. The $10.00 additional dollars for the 'deco-pac" kit was only the little plastic graduation cap - definitely not worth $10.00. It should have come standard with the cake, but it was our fault for not asking why that wasn't the case. I'd hate to see what the cake would have looked like minus it. We didn't say anything to the employee, because we didn't believe he was in charge, and our son's graduation was the day we picked up the cake. We didn't have time to hang around the store; if we hadn't paid for the cake ahead of time, we'd have left it there and picked up a cake at the Tom Thumb near by. Once we got home, we took pictures of the cake and my husband started calling the store to see when a manager would arrive. We got the runaround from the employee who was late to the point where he wasn't answering the phone. Add to the fact that when my husband called the employee never once said "this is Baskin Robbins". That was just another point of un-professionalism that became more aware as the day went on and we tried to reach a manager. After the graduation and after we'd gone out to eat, my husband went back to calling the store for a manager. He finally spoke to Grayson, who provided the number to a manager for another store, I believe. We explained the situation to this guy (whose name I cannot recall), down to our displeasure with the look of the cake after he told me he was the one who made it. He told us he'd reach back out to us within 24 hours because he was out of town at the moment. The next day, we got no call, so again, my husband called him. He didn't answer, so my husband called the store where an employee gave him the number to the actual store manager, Sonya. I wish I could say that conversation went better, but it did not. She was rude. She kept interrupting and talking over me and my husband. She was too busy trying to anticipate what we were going to say and reply than actually listening. If she is the store manager then it is no wonder that her employees show up to open the business almost 10 minutes after the store should have been opened, and seem to take no pride in customer service. She kept telling us to bring the cake back to the store, like that was the only way to prove we had bought a cake from there. I kept telling her that we weren't about to waste our time coming back to the store to show her whatever portions of the cake was left. She kept saying she'd give us 50% off our next order if we brought whatever was left of the cake to the store. I kept telling her that we had no plans to ever come to their store again so that 50% off was pointless. By the way, if you were really concerned with customer service, it shouldn't be contingent on you having the remains of a cake to try to make a customer's poor experience better. Again, lack of professionalism and willingness to go that extra mile (without further inconveniencing the customers by asking them to come back to your store). We told her we had pictures of the sloppy cake, but those weren't good enough according to her, she had to have the actual cake. Then she asked why we didn't stay at the store if we were unhappy, and I told her that if it weren't for our son's graduation that day, we would have. We would have demanded a new cake be done or a refund so we could go to a company that actually cared about the way the cakes they sold looked. Based on how things appear to be run there, we'd have been there all day waiting on someone in management to come to the store. Thanks but I will pass on that. I am so disappointed with this whole experience with this particular store. At least 2 employees for this store lack professionalism and any type if work ethic that shows they care about the company or the image they represent for the company. We will not be going back to this store again, if we want ice cream, we will go to Dairy Queen or Braum's from now on. I hope you can see the pictures of the cake we got compared to the cake they were promoting and see the total difference in the cake they sell and the cake we got. I understand that most BR's are franchises so the likelihood of anything being done is slim to none, but I wanted others to know before they made a decision to go to this store for anything especially an ice cream cake. Never again will we step foot inside this one. If you need an ice cream cake, I wouldn't suggest you go here because the work is sloppy and careless.

I live in Orlando, Florida, there is a Baskin Robbins close to me on Kirkman road. Practically everytiime I go there they are out of almost everything. Went yesterday no bananas for a banana split. Went today no bananas again. Ordered a cone of butter pecan ice cream, no butter pecan, also no vanilla or chocolate ice cream either. This is the poorest run shop shop I have ever seen. Why don’t you just close it down.

Visited this store yesterday.
No cup, no cones,no Rocky road,no chocolate.and few other flavors.

Snacks of poor management at the very least. Wife and I have been BR customers for decades.

We had a group of 8, and put our ice cream on the table to pay. The table was broken and our ice cream hit the floor. We were told they would not replace the two orders and were sorry they knew the table would flip. Now two of us had no treat. We won't be back!

I came into Baskin-Robbins on Sunday The 7th at 3:10 ish and the girl that had served me was so rude I had order one of my items not being asked if I had anymore, she started Bagging it I told her I had more then I clearly saw her roll her eyes to the other girl working there, I was very polite and did not say anything that I had seen it, she finished with the 2 banana royals me knowing it was a lot let her get those with a kids ext and said may I also have one more kids scope vanilla ice cream scoop again she rollers her eyes went over to scoop the ice cream and out of frustration she closed the lid HARD, she then checked me out handed me the receipt very rudely not even saying thank you nothing as a business my husband and myself this is not called for its to hard to explain in just 100 words of how this had happened and this it the 2nd time with these 2 workers one that just barley found work else where apologized to me for the previous event and I told her honey it’s not you fault, I am sorry to complain to you guys but this is ridiculous and this needs to be take. Care of !!!!! Thank you for you time !

I went to the north Versailles pa. location to get a couple of quarts of ice cream. I decided to get the pre packed mint chocolate chip but I still wanted the gold medal ribbon. Not one person would help me I stood there for 15 minutes. They were a little busy but at least someone could of said someone will be with you soon. They all looked at me and turned the other way. I wasn’t sure if they didn’t want to scoop the ice cream or what... I put the pre packed back in the cooler and walked out. I will never go there again. I would like a response to this complaint. I have been in the restaurant business my whole life and this is extremely poor customer service. Thank you.

Store at 4012 Elvis Presley 38109 would not honor the promotion of 2 pre-packed ice cream of $7.99 saying the listing on Baskin-Robbin website was a error. I was offered a price of $9.99, which I refused by saying thanks and leaving. If the listing was I error there no disclaimer posted in the store. The date of my visit was 3/31/19.

My complaint isn’t that my daughter was employed with one of your franchises. Shelbyville, KY to be exact. She has been talked to like a dog and all the kids there are bullied by the owner. His name is Charlie and I have prof of the way he talks to these kids. He will fire them for no reason with not one write up or any formal divination on hand. I am so sick of the way he talks to these kids and actually had one miss school three days in a roll so he could go on vacation. He is the worst and I have proof that will be posted below. Please don’t contact me telling me you will handle the situation and blow it off because I promise you I will go way above your head with my lawyer if something isn’t done this bully called a franchisee owner. He sucks and his days of bullying kids is over. I have all of her text from him and copies from the other people that work there which none are over 17 but one and that is his daughter which is 18.

Im a customer and everytime i come in your store its a problem.this girl that work in one of your stores mad a threat to me .the store number is Riviera beach 341149

Walked onto Baskin Robbins 1954 8th Street Fernadina Beach, Florida 32034 requesting a quart of packed pistachio nut. The woman behind the counter packed it halfway. When I asked if she could please pack it better, I was told to leave the store! She was very rude! DEFINITELY in the wrong business with an attitude like that!

Went to your Bay City location to get my wife a waffle cone. Was told they were out of waffle cones until Tuesday (it’s now Friday). Clerk was rude. Inquired about other cones available, said only little kiddie cones. I understand this happens. When I ordered the equivalent, or so I thought, of a double in the cup, I was shocked at how small the scoops were. A fraction of what size sm used to in the cone. Being I was clearly disappointed already, I left even more disappointed. Was an avid customer. Not expecting to here from you. BR has been a great business in BC. Things are rapidly going downhill.

Very disappointed

I visit this Baskin Robbins often.This is t the 4th time I come and they NEVER have the Waffle cones as Advertised!! Even in at Noon they're OUT!! WHY?

Just left be store on sunset in Henderson Nevada they put up all chairs would not let us sit at tables. One half of ice creams were covered claimed to only have those few left. No Rocky road or choc chip. So we left. Will not be go back
It was 9 30. They close at 10. Went to green valley. Instead.

Dear Sir,
My relative from USA has sent me Rs 500/= for getting ice-cream from you.
The code sent by you to me is useless because your shop namely,
"" Baskin Robins
22/38, Lowther Road, Allahabad
Phone No. 07080105983 ""
is refusing to give me ice cream costing Rs 500/=.
The owner of the store is pressing me to take ice cream of a minimum of about Rs. 700/=,
only then he will deduct Rs 500/= from the cash memo.
Please instruct him not to impose this restriction.
Hoping for a reply soon,
Yours Sincerely,
Prof B K Agrawal
Ex Head
Physics Department
Allahabad University
Res : 15 D, Bank Road
Allahabad-211002

We paid 5 dollars for a cookie sundae and it was less than a scoop of ice cream in it. So disappointed in the service here for our first visit.

I'm visited Baskin Robbins Metropoint Kajang at 30/06/2018 to redeem by my Baskin Robbins Double Junior Ice Cream Sundae Voucher.
What kind of DOUBLE if I just get redeem Single Scoop Junior Ice Cream?

went to Baskin Robbins #343763 Just now took premium ice cream sundae home, there were no nuts on top. took server 15 min to make this and they were not busy. no other customers. when asked for napkins he wadded them up and tried to hand me them, asked for a spoon gave me a long ice tea spoon. when got home nuts were missing called them they said they were out of nuts but no one told me that when I ordered it, I feel I was ripped off~ they offered no confesation what so ever, I drove 15 min to get there and 15 min home as I was craving this and was very disappointed in the service, the way I was treated and my order was melting on the counter as he walked away while making it do not know where he went to like I said I was there at the drive thru for add least 15 min~ what kinda place does stuff like this???

On the 11th day of May 2018, at approximately 8:20 p.m. I, Lawrence Lee entered Baskin Robbins located at 20-12 Mott Ave in Farrockaway NY with the intent to purchase a Cappuccino Blast. When waited upon, I ordered a Cappuccino Blast with Jamoca ice cream. I was told that it could be made with vanilla ice cream. I then asked again for the Cappuccino Blast with Jamoca ice cream and I was refused. The worker said, "the ice cream isn't good", so I asked, " if the ice cream isn't good why is it still in the freezer?" The worker turned away from me and went to serve another customer and didn't serve me at all.

On January 7th 2018 I went to the Baskin-Robbins in the Mission Ridge Shopping Center in Manteca California I went into the store with the coupon for a Sunday of equal or lesser value would be $0.99. After beginning my Sundays and giving me and my first one I begin to eat it and pay for them at the same time the cashier came up and took the receipt saying I told you already that we couldn't validate this coupon. Yes when I told her she was wrong because I got it the day before when they validated it. Nowhere on the receipt did it say that my Sunday would be excluded. She talk down to me and told me if I knew how to read fine writing then I'll be able to see that the third scoop is excluded they only honor one and two scoop Sundays that's when I got a little irritated at her condescending tone and attempt to make me look stupid. That's when I started to tell her that I could refine writing fine writing even big writing and I proceeded to read her to find print off of that receipt. When I get done when I got done and she realized that she was wrong she jumped across the counter and tried ripping the Sunday out of my hand. You can't take a Sunday from a fat kid. Then she threw me out of the store and told me I was banned I can never come back when I got to the threshold of the door I stepped out and then step back in I told her we'll look I'm back in then she came running up and walk me out and lock the other customers in.

My wife and I arrived at the Fairfield CA Baskin-Robbins with 3 minutes left on the clock prior to closing time, the store is scheduled to close at 10:00 pm. As I was walking up to the door, a female employee mopping the floor rolled her eyes and rushed up to the "open" sign and turned it off. I asked if I could still get a single scoop of ice cream since there was still a few minutes left. She displayed a negative "bad" attitude toward me. I walked in and noticed the rest of the employees cleaning up. I asked again if it was ok to get a single scoop of ice cream. One employee stated they were closed. I brought it to there attention that the store was still open according to their schedule time of 10:00 pm, there was still a minute or so on the clock. One employee who didn't introduce her self to me as a manager seem to speak for all the employees stated they were cleaning up and that everything had been put away. No apology or concern for customer service. I was very upset with this situation because I was looking forward to a scoop of rocky road and a scoop of Java for my wife. We felt there was still enough time to serve a scoop of ice cream. I felt that customer service wasn't important to them. They were more concern about going home. I truly did not appreciate the bad attitude. I like Baskin-Robbins ice cream I hope you can change this type of treatment of customer and informed them the importance of good customer service. Thank you. Aaron Montes

I had ordered a cake at baskin robbins on Thursday for Saturday. I went there and my cake wasnt made. The "manager" also kept me waiting for over 15 mins walking past me several times without saying anything because she was on "break". They only had one other worker who didnt recognize me at all. They didnt call me to let me know my cake wasnt going to be made, and I had to look everwhere for a ice cream cake in time for the party and had 20 minutes till the party! Sh finally refunded me after giving me a series of excuses. I was really mad, and the management need to be looked at!

I ordered a cup of ice cream from your store at Dharampeth, Nagpur. After going half way through, I felt something crunchy under my teeth, only to find out that it was an insect. It was the worst thing you guys could to a regular BR customer. Very shameful! Do take some action immediately.

Great ice cream, disappointed in the service. It was like my last meal before an operation and going into Hospital. We walked down to the store, ordered our ice-cream take home pack from an assistant, who couldn't care less about us. When we got back to the motel, and I scooped the first bit of the ice-cream off the top, there was literally like half a scoop of the other two flavors underneath. It was half empty. I wish I had of taken a photograph. I showed my husband.

I was very disappointed to say the least, and if I could have walked without any problems, I would have just taken it straight back. In the end I ate what we had, I really wanted this treat, I love ice-cream, and I particularly love your's and I don't come from Brisbane, so this is my one and only treat before going into hospital at Green slopes. And we do it every time. I have never had cause for complaint, and I don't like complaining now, but when you pay for a take home pack, which is a treat, I don't expect to find it half empty, not with the cost.

And I'm sorry to say it really fitted with the assistant's behavior. It is wrong! Over the years I have spent a lot of time in Hospital, and this is the one place that we always go, and my visitors who all bring me ice cream. I have spent a lot of money in this store. I know I can't prove it, I didn't take it back. If I hadn't of been preparing for an operation, and on crutches, I would have gone back.

I went to the Basket Robbins in Appleton, Wi on college Ave at about 9:30pm tonight. There was 4 workers there which 2 were sitting on the tables. There was loud Mexican music playing, as we couldn't even hear the girl talking to us. Then after asking for my ice cream in a cone she put it in a dish, which wasn't a big deal until she just plopped the half of scoop of ice cream onto the cone and she gave me. I ordered a double scoop which clearly was more like a kids scoop, if even that. Then a friend got about the same. I've been to other baskin robbins in Appleton and they actually know how to give scoops. AND my cone broke in half, and was stale.

Worst experience ever. John is the rudest employee I have ever met, extremely unprofessional in every way! I have never been treated is such a disrespectful manner from a business in my whole life. To refuse to give a refund because our order wasn't correct, to throw straws in someone's car, slam the drive through window and curse at a customer is far from professional. This guy should not be working with customers at all! I would never go back to this place or bring any of my family to deal with his rude individual.

This afternoon at Gurney Paragon we order 2 signature sundaes. 1 waffle is crispy while the other waffle is soggy. Soggy waffle cannot be consumed! Found out from the staff that it was made yesterday. We tried to bring up the matter but she don't seems to understand and even told us that wafer made can keep for 3 days.

What's the point of having ice cream flavors if you guys advertise the ice cream but don't have any in stock over the many locations near by me. Where's the love potion 31? Searched high and low and no where! Baskin Robbins needs new management. You can't keep track of how many ice creams you have in stock and what needs to be ordered. I don't want to hear employees apologize. If that's the case where would this world be of all we did was kept apologizing and not doing a damn thing about it?

The first week Basking Robbin open on Minnesota Are in Washington DC they didn't have bananas for the banana split so I went to purchase a banana and gave them the extra one I purchased. They didn't have all the toppings pineapple nuts, cherry. Second coat there they didn't have vanilla ice-cream and no strawberries today I went there again no vanilla ice-cream or strawberry had together the strawberry ice-cream from one of the prepackaged ice-cream.

The only thing I was able to get on my banana split today was a banana strawberries ice-cream and wet nuts. Each time I've been there I have been disappointed and paid good money $7.14 each time. Not happy with the services and the store not stocking up on what is needed for the customers. I was told that they run out of vanilla every week to me it was very poor customer services.

I have bought a 2 Colgate sensitive pack with offer of 2 ice cream or 2 coffee.To redeem the code of 2 ice cream I went to Baskin robbins at 168-C near Sukhadia Circle, Opp. Big Bazar, New Fatehpura, Udaipur, Rajasthan. The manager (Mr. Jitendra) told me that he have to ask to jaipur department for redeeming the code and the office of jaipur Department closes at 7:00 p.m. so I have provided the two code to him to redeem the same and I will be collecting the ice cream on the next day.

On the next day i.e. 13 Feb 2016 I reach there and Mr. Jitendra told me today also the code redeeming is not possible because the person of jaipur department of Baskin robbins dealing in redeeming of code is on holiday and he told me that he will call me back when code is successfully redeemed.Thereafter he has neither called me nor he was answering my call. he did not gave me any satisfactory answer and he was just delaying the matter. I am very dissatisfy with the services of one of the top brand Baskin Robbins.please provide me solution at the earliest.

I visited one of your outlet on 100feet road, Indiranager, Bangalore, on 11th Feb '15 around 02.00 pm to redeem one of my voucher, when trying to redeem it, the team member at the outlet (hindi speaking guy) was more then rude & didnt not help me redeem the same. forget the redemption, the way he was talking & making faces was disgusting. Is this the way you treat people coming to your outlet?

I arrive at Baskin-Robbins at approximately 7 PM to 8 PM I owed it to waffle cones one with pearlings and clean the other one with Oreo and cream. I got home when I got home I was eating my ice cream and I noticed that the cone was stale so I took called the manager and took the cone back think he was going to redo my whole order. He only wants to give me to waffle cones with nothing in it.

I went to my local BR because I love the ice cream. I've never had a problem until now. We get home and the two double scoop sundaes were about one scoop. They were out together sloppy and I just couldn't believe it. My waffle cone was also a rip off. Scoops were tiny and not worth it. I called the store and the lady could only apologize. She didn't have anything to say. She was a shift manager and didn't offer anything.

Told me I could call back the next day. Now you guys only want to replace one? How is that equivalent to three? For what I paid I should receive a refund or all three replaced. If not, I will be going above heads. You guys are rip offs. I could have gone to McD's and gotten better quality.

I enjoy choc almond, last year I entered a complaint that the store I use said it could not order it, I email the Atlanta office and got an email statement, that flavor and be ordered all year. The manager at this store 1798 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29407 said she would have it in stock from now on. Got a phone call that it was in and went and bought half of the tub. ( that was in November 2015) Today in went in to purchase choc almond and was told it was a seasonal flavor and could not be ordered.

This person said she was the owner with 20 year as an owner and If I wanted it I had to special order it. I asked her if she saw the November email about it being able to order for stocking, she said yes. But it was not available this year. ( even asked me to go to another store because she did not want to continue this with me).

Hello today. I am not trying to be a rude customer, but for a while now I've been asking this particular Baskin Robbins for butter pecan ice cream for 3 weeks now and they have not gotten any in. I was told several times that a shipment was coming in but it didn't, the butter pecan ice cream is always the first to leave but they never order extra and I don't understand that it sells very well there this particular location is in silver spring Maryland on 16, the street. Sorry I don't know the number address.

I purchased 2 ice cream cakes @ dunkin donuts / Baskin Robbins in Kenilworth NJ on 12/19 for our party the cakes were decorated very nicely , but when we ate the ice cream cake tasted horrible. I paid 29.99 for one and 27.99 for the other. I wanted to let Baskin Robbins corporate office know because I work in the customer care center for the usps.com . Your company needs to be aware of this so future cake purchases won't be disappointed like we were.

My wife is pregnant and was so excited about eating the pink bubblegum flavored ice cream that she always had as a child with her dad. When the branch in Granbury Tx first opened they had it but only for a short time we went there everyday to get it. Now it's gone and they no longer have it. But yet they say they get new flavors in every single day. I think if you advertise 31 flavors then you need to carry all 31 flavors. This past Sunday we went to see if they had bubblegum and they did not so my wife chose a rocky road instead. And guess what they didn't have that either. I am not pleased at all and thus the nature of my Baskin-Robbins complaint today. We are a family of 5 about to be 6 so every time we go through the line and don't order you are slowly losing a good customer.

Why is the Baskin Robbins on Westchester Ave and Southern Boulevard in the Bronx NY charging an additional fee to write a message on the cake. If I purchase a birthday cake, why should I pay for a message and why is the fee not printed on my customer receipt when I pay for it? I wish the CEO was here so I could tell him to his face.

I am writing this to express my extreme dissatisfactory on Midvalley BR Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia outlet service. This is the second time your staff made the same yet rude mistake.

I went all the way to your outlet just to get a love potion ice cream for myself tonight (23 May) around 8.30pm. When I realised the ice-cream is soft as the left over is being placed above the new one, I politely told your staff about this matter, and when I haven’t got enough time to request for other flavour. Your staff (particularly a Malay girl, not very tall), interrupted my conversation and yelled at me “Macam mana you nak I ambil yang bawah??” Me and my boyfriend get shocked like seriously. Well, can’t she just politely wait for me to finish my sentence as I wish to change to another flavour. After that, I told your rude staff I don’t want already and she replied me “Tak mau lagi bagus” and showed me her face, and I walked away, empty-handed. Before that, I saw her pointing at me and whispering to another Malay staff.

I doubt very much this is the service you would like to provide to your customers. I am very angry and disappointed with your customer service particularly with this outlet as I don’t face any problems at all other outlets. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible regarding to this matter. Please do something, find out who is that Malay girl, she is just not fit to be employed, she ruined your reputation and my impression towards this brand.

Thank you.

I had ordered an ice cream cake for my 18 year olds birthday today, and I had ordered it online and picked it up from a Colorado springs location off of Stetson hills and tutt, 809022. Online it had said, the cake description, said it would feed 6-8 people .... and we have 4 people over for the calibration, and didn't even feed all of us!! 2 of which are under the age of 9. I couldn't even FIT 18 candles on said cake, and paid 26 dollars... on LITERALLY a 4 inch personal cake....... The manager was fighting with me on this, and said....its not small ....and the thickness will feed everyone....Well he was wrong, and I am mad.... I would like my son to have a better cake for his 18th birthday.. it looks like the one I got him for his first. AND I had ordered white cake......ya ....its chocolate....and my son highly dislikes chocolate...... I would appreciate ant response back....it was NOT a very happy birthday cake..and we are all not happy. Thank you for your time.

Ordered 1 single scoop, 1 double scoop on a regular cone. Got to the car and realized the man had charged me twice for each one. Went back into the store and he said that he didn't overcharge me. Showed him the receipt too. Couldn't talk to a manager because there was no manager there. I could have gone to the store and gotten a gallon of ice cream for less. $8.38 for a double scoop is ridiculous and $5.64 for a single scoop.

Rating- 0. On March 20, I went online and ordered a Spiderman cake for my grandson's 3rd birthday, I received a confirmation and my account was charge on March 21, 2015. I went to pick up the cake at 801 Penn Av Se, WDC on March 29 and there was no cake. There also was no manager onsite and thus I am assuming no licensed food handler. The staff called the manager and only wanted to refund my money. No explained what had happened or worse, no one would give their names or the absent manager's name. I want to be compensated for the use of my money, the pain, humiliation and discomfort of not having the special cake for my grandson's 3rd birthday party. Also, it is very difficult to find a working email address for the corporate office. I will never spend another penny in any Baskin Robbins store or products. And I am about to post my experience on Facebook. Will also post the results of my complaint.

Baskin Robbins location in San Pedro Ca on Western Ave. I went in around 7:30 on Wednesday on March 25 and the girl claimed to be out of pistachio, cookies n cream, mint n chip, chocolate chip and who knows how many more. I used to work for baskin Robbins and there are always at least 3 other bins of ice cream in the main freezer in the back and one full bin of ice cream underneath the one that is empty. Either the girl was way too lazy to grab another one or someone did not place the order ( I find this hard to believe). Someone teach this girl how to do her job correctly. How can a place known for having at least 31 flavors be out of over five of the original flavors ever made?

This branch in Clermont FL 34711 never has 31 flavors. I take my Grandson in for peanut butter and chocolate they don't have it. My husband likes Mint chocolate chip and that is out also. My favorite is the love potion 31 usually only available in February but not at the Clermont store. 4 times my husband checked and they didn't have any, didn't know that they would get any and really didn't give a damn about customer service or the fact they are always out of many flavors of ice cream. Not worth wasting time to go there anymore unless you want donuts.

To whom it may concern,

I am a committed customer to the Dunkin Donut/Baskin Robbins in Valparaiso. The location I visit on a weekly basis is 1651 Morthland Drive, Valparaiso Indiana. I ordered two items from Baskin Robbins on April 1, 2014. The lady who took my order was very rude and unfriendly. I ordered a medium Oreo shake and a vanilla frozen yogurt two scoop in a bowl.
When I got my frozen yogurt I asked for whipped topping and m&ms on top. She rang me up and she did not put m&ms on it. I had to ask again for her to put them on there and she made it as if I was causing a big hassle.
When I got to my house I gave my boyfriend his Oreo shake. It was more like watered down ice cream. He could not even finish it because the taste was so awful.
I am not a customer who complains, I just would like to bring this to your attention. The shake is not the first time it has been like this, but it’s the most convenient location for us so we keep trying in hopes it gets better.

Carly Posiadlik

We went to Baskin Robbins in Waco, TX and they would not honor the coupon we presented. Coupon states “free small soft serve ice cream cone with any purchase” (and expires 9/30/2014). Upon paying for 3 cones and expecting one to be free the sweet cashier wasn’t sure how to handle the coupon and approached the mgr for guidance. He said. “She can’t use this coupon because we don’t sell soft serve anymore “. Me: “the coupon hasn’t expired so you won’t honor it?” Mgr: “you can have a kids cone now but nothing you ordered is free or discounted”. Me: “so you printed coupons that aren’t legit?” Mgr: no response. Horrible customer service. Anyone in customer service would’ve explained the situation and discounted the bill. Why would I need a 4th cone? Will not be returning. Looks like we are on the hunt for a new cite cream store and will no longer be frequent customers.

Dear Sir/Madam:
Today, I bought a single scoop ice cream sundae from your Benicia, CA store and was
surprised by the outcome. The ice cream clerk scooped a rather small scoop of ice cream that barely filled the cup.
I am a familiar with Baskin’s portions as I usually buy from the Walnut Creek, CA store. Their scoop(s) are bigger!
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Respectfully,
Evangeline Ong

My daughter and I enjoy Baskin Robbin 31% Discount very much and always look forward to 31st of the month. But unfortunately we were met with dissapointment nt once but twice. We always order the same flavour Jamaica…twice the staffs at the Bangsar Baru branch got it wrong. The 1st time I did went back to change the flavour and the best part was your dear staff asked me u ate it…YEAH..

She seems very angry. I dont get it, yes my daughter taste it and came to tell me its not the flavour she wants. I flip the pint ice cream container over and saw Butterscoth. How do u recommend I tell the flavour by snipping it. I don’t mean to be rude or feel I should be treated like a cheap sake just because I came and purchased it on the 31st. The second visit where we waited till 31/3/2013.

I bought Quart size and your dear staff from the same outlet got it wrong again. I specifically asked your staff NO NUTS, JUST COFFEE, PLEASE..repeat 3-4 times. When I came home surprise, surprise my daughter cried when she saw the inside. Please management of Baskin Robbin, I am not being a difficult custome but I see you make if difficult for me instead.

My queation to you…WHY? Should a customer gets less service because we pay 31% lesser.

I went to Baskin Robbins waited for the employee that smiled at me to help when finished with the first customer. Instead of helping me went straight to a customer that came in after me and helped her. Didnt bother to ask if I needed help. For some reason I dont learn my lesson and went back to this same Baskin Robbins after another employee that works their did the same thing to me last time. Last time their were people that already knew I was their first and told that employee. Didnt bother to aplogize. Very rude. I will not be going back their. Who should I complain to I think the manager is the one that ignored me last time.

May 2, 2011 @ 5:30pm, situation occurred. I work at a school and as one of the fundraisers we sold PACE cards. These cards listed Baskin Robbins, address 25170 Greenfield in Oak Park, Michigan 48237. It stated buy one sundae, get one free. When I took three students to the shop, I had a card and one of the students had a card. We wanted to place two separate orders (both of us buying one and getting one free) so that each of us would have a sundae. The young lady on duty was very rude, said that we both could not use the card, minimized our scoops after I complained, and talked poorly about the flavor that I wanted (cinnamon-flavor of the month).

When I asked her and the young man on duty for a District Mgr’s number or website, they said we don’t have one. My concern is that this card was sold to many parents & students at our school for only this location it expires April 2012 and we don’t want to have complaints come back to us if this is not honored properly. The other concern is the unprofessional attitude and poor customer service that was displayed in front of my students. Thank you very much.

I use to go to the Baskin Robbins in West Hartford Ct. Located on New Britain Ave. I would go at least 7-8 times a month. Every time I went into the store for ice cream they would constantly be out of different items which included ice cream, toppings, containers etc. This was continually happening on a regular basis. I would go into the store and I would hear customers yelling at the employee who were not responsible for this problem.(POOR MANAGEMENT). I called the store owner and explained to him what was going on. The owner promised to resolve the problem.

He never cleared up the problem at which time I stopped going to Baskin Robbins. It’s been a year so I figured that I would give the store another chance. I walked into the store and I could hear customers yelling at the help concerning the same problems which were going on year ago. It was my turn to be helped and I told the female that I would like a hot fudge sundae with two scoops of vanilla and one scoop of chocolate with almonds. I was informed that they had no hot fudge or almonds and only one scoop of vanilla left. This is when I left the store very upset. A year later and still nothing changed.

I have called and complained about this owner a year ago and nothing was done. It’s sad that a great company like Baskin Robbins puts up with these problems and does nothing about it when it is brought to your attentions. Remember it’s your name on the store and people blame you for all of the problems, not the owner who should be taking all the blame. If the owner was working for me and he conducted himself in this manner. I would be like Donald Trump and tell him “YOUR FIRED !” I really feel sorry for the people who are employed at this store because they deserve better.

As I went by the Baskin Robbins store #7640 in Knoxville, I saw the sign: “Today Only $1.50 Single Scoop”. Then in small letters it said, “Tax Crunch”, I thought since it is tax time, it was a clever title for the sales event. So I went into the store and asked for the special. “Make it butter pecan”. The clerk dipped the ice cream and told me to pay $3.27! I asked it what she gave me is a single dip and she said it is. “Why so much, then, the sign says $1.50 and I asked for the special”. She said, the tax crunch is on sale but you asked for butter pecan so it is the regular price.

I realize Server Julia is merely implementing instructions so I am making my complaint directly as I know how. The advertising is misleading and therefore I am not a happy customer. Servers should have the latitude to make the customer happy instead of making them feel like idiots that fell into the Corporate trap. I want Baskin Robins to reply so I am sending an address they can respond to: Ray Lahti 7708 Dave Road Knoxville, TN 37938

Today I went to the Smyrna, Tn. Baskin Robbins store to buy $50.00 in gift certificates for my mom,daughter, son-in law, and 2 grandchildren for Easter. This store had no certificates & said they didn’t know when they would have any. I then drove 25 miles to the closest Murfreesboro, Tn. Baskin Robbins store, and they also told me they had no certificates. This store called another Murfreesboro store approx 15 miles away only to find out they had no gift certificates either!! What is the problem Baskin Robbins?? With the gas prices today, I did not even attempt to drive 30 more miles to the next closest Baskin Robbins.

Very upset!!! Maggie-moos got my business today & will in the future. Also today, got free ice cream from Maggie-moos!!! Will never go back to Baskin Robbins.

i went to baskin robbins in peoria illinois on knoxville. the lady i ordered my soft served ice cream and a breakfast sandwich. as i paid for it, she gave me my ice cream. i licked it and seen sumthing black on the side. i looked, it was a bug laying on the side dead. i told the lady that i wanted my money back and she told me no. she said that i can get more ice cream. we went back and fourth telling me no. i finally got my money back and i left. i will never go there again, and i will further tell my story to whoever will listen. i could have ate that bug and anything could have happened. please contact me baskin robbins because i dont think i was fairly treated!!!

This after noon visited a Baskin Robbins on 75th St i belieev its in Woodridge suburb. Asked if it was possible to make smoothie less sweet from a fat free forzen yogurt. The guy said that there was nothing fat free there but he could make less sweet smoothie. The vanilla frozen yogurt there had a label of fatfree on it so i aksed that to be used in my smoothie. To my surprise the smoothie that he made was extra sweet, so i brought to his attention that instead of it being less sweet it was more sweet. The response i got from the person was he did not care and that i should go a salty place next time if do not want sweet smoothie!!! There will not be a next time in that Baskin Robbins place!!!

I stopped at a Baskin Robbins with a friend, and there were a few people in line there. When it was my turn to pay, I gave my $20 to the cashier. He gave me a nasty look, then looked at the money…he held it up to the light…he got some kind of machine out from under the counter and put it in the machine, then he told me he couldn’t take it. I asked him why he couldn’t take my money. He said the money was fake. I wrote Baskin Robbins headquarters about this. I took that money to the police and THEY said it was REAL! I NEVER heard from Baskin Robbins headquarters! Not ONE word of apology, NOTHING! DON’T GO TO BASKIN ROBBINS! EVER!

Have feedback for Baskin-Robbins?