Asurion Customer Service

Contact Asurion Corporate

Toll free phone number: 615-837-3000

Welcome to the Asurion complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Asurion online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Asurion corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Asurion Contact Information

• Asurion headquarters address

• 648 Grassmere Park Dr.
    • Nasville
    • TN 37211

615-837-3000

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top Asurion Complaints

Bought a dishwasher from home depot, paid for the extended coverage through asurion. The dishwasher has broken 5or 6 times with the same problem. They finally are calling it a lemon and said I will be contacted. I received 3 calls while I was out. No messages left and no contact information was given. Called the number shown on my caller ID and was told my claim was closed because they could not reach me and have to open a new claim and start all over again. This company should NOT be in business!!!

I sent my Tablet in for because I drop my tablet. They fix the screem but did not fix the tablet. I sent it in five times. I was told they would replace or refund. They did not do anything.

We do not agree with Asurion’s position.
We want this incident to be ESCALATED to the next level for satisfaction.
HOW can one ribbon cable with “alleged” water damage be proven?
Do you have pictures?
IF this was so [and we seriously DOUBT this!] how could just 12” of the screen be DARKENED when the rest of the screen was fine?
We did not see any indications of any liquid damages when we packaged the tv for delivery to be fixed; this is very SUSPICIOUS in our minds…
We need pictures and a detailed explanation of this situation.
You can check out how many different Asurion extended warranties that we have purchased over the last [5] years……we deserve FAR better customer service than this….please have a supervisor or above re-contact us with Asurion’s plans to FIX this tv as it rightly should have been.
Sean Doherty
2/13/2018

Hi Sean,
Thank you for contacting Walmart Product Care Plans. I apologize for the inconvenience and will be happy to assist. I accessed your account and the ribbon cable attached to the panel had liquid damage. We are not able to repair the unit as we do not cover for liquid damage.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please visit walmartcareplan.com or call us at 1-877-968-6391, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Walmart Product Care Plan
Powered by Asurion
________________________________________
I need more detail than that….what was found, where was it found, what part(s) were damaged?
We were told there was liquid damage on the cables…..what cables?
We disagree with whomever diagnosed this and want it fixed right away!!!
What liquid damage was there?
How could [if] there was liquid damage, damage only a 12” wide section of the screen be damaged without damage the entire tv?
WHY did I get several emails saying the tv WAS repaired when you did not repair it?
I want this escalated to a supervisor or above to have my tv fixed….please get this done ASAP!!!
Very upset and will not be purchasing any more of the Asurion warranties.
Check and see how much business you will be losing….
Sean

We do not agree with Asurion’s position.
We want this incident to be ESCALATED to the next level for satisfaction.
HOW can one ribbon cable with “alleged” water damage be proven?
Do you have pictures?
We need pictures and a detailed explanation of this situation.
Sean Doherty
2/13/2018

Hi Sean,

Walmart Product Care Plan
Powered by Asurion
________________________________________
We were told there was liquid damage on the cables…..what cables?
We disagree with whomever diagnosed this and want it fixed right away!!!
What liquid damage was there?
Very upset and will not be purchasing any more of the Asurion warranties.
Check and see how much business you will be losing….
Sean

I've been trying to reach a representative from Asurion since 5:30 pm Tuesday 1/16/2018. I tried again on the number that was given to me by AT&T on Wednesday 1/17/2018 at 9:00 am and was on the phone until 11:45 am. There was nothing accomplished. I spole with Chris, Mark and a supervisor name Louie... I've transferred from one agent to another. Billing etc. Disconnected etc.

My problem is that my daughter was mailed a phone. We took it to the ATT&T store and they could not access the phone the phone was in another language.. Asurion was called from AT&T store and the AT&T representative spoke with Asurion representative. we were told that another would be mailed out with is was and we received it the next evening and that there would be no charge $225.00.. I received my phone bill yesterday and there is an addition $225.00 added. Billing states that Asurion would have to give them explanation code in order for them to correct. In reference to 215-208-9247.

I have had a phone stolen (iPhone 6) and not only have I been a loyal customer but to find that Asurion monopolizes on these phones by charging $200.00 to replace my phone. Not only was the customer service bad but I am now currently on hold for 36 minutes with technical support attempting to reset my voicemail password and they seem to not know what they are doing. I pay over $400.00 per month for my phones and this is absolutely upsetting that Sprint and Asurion does not have good service, good customer service, nor good payment options with regards to phones. I am truly thinking of going to a different carrier which apparently means nothing to sprint.

I have no knowledge of Asurion, this business or its function. I became aware of it when a $149.00 charge appeared on my current Discover Card statement. The date was listed as 12/5/15. I did not contract for any kind of protection for any equipment with this company as I do not have any sophisticated equipment in my possession. I have a laptop and a simple cell phone. I will be challenging the Asurion charges on my credit card.

I purchased a Lenovo Tablet March, 2015, with warranty. I have since sent my tablet back. Sept., 2015 because the screen was broken. According to agents w/Asurion, my tablet was received on Sept. 29, 2015; I am making this complaint on October 24, 2015. I have spoken with persons from Asurion on three separate occasions. I was told during the first call that the reimbursement card was mailed on October 7, 2015 and I should at least wait 10 days for receipt. The second call, I was informed that the reimbursement was sent electronically to my email address. After checking my email that was not the case. The third call that was made, I was informed that I would receive a phone call from a supervisor to resolve this matter. It has been three days and I have received no such call. I have been without my device for a month. This is ridiculous and I want my money back. It seems as though the people I am speaking with know that no card has been sent and can't or won't inform me as to why. I hope Office Depot has someone else that their warranties are done with because they just may lose me as a customer if I have to get another warranty with Asurion.

Extremely happy with the service of Asurion. I lost my phone and it was replaced by Asurion. The process of being associated with Asurion is something I would suggest anyone. Once I lost my phone, I contacted them and their customer care executives were very helpful in the whole process. Within 3 working days I received a new phone and was extremely happy with the way they dealt with me. I would suggest Asurion to everyone I know to secure their gadgets.

Have feedback for Asurion?