Asurion Customer Service

Contact Asurion Corporate

Toll free phone number: 615-837-3000

Welcome to the Asurion complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Asurion online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Asurion corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Asurion Contact Information

• Asurion headquarters address

• 648 Grassmere Park Dr.
    • Nasville
    • TN 37211

615-837-3000

Browse reviews of other Cell Phones

Top Asurion Complaints

Dear: To whom it may concern:

RE: 110638035 – LG Refrigerator LMXS30776S/00

On November 28, 2014, I purchased a LG Refrigerator LMXS30776S, Serial number: 410KRSB22790, plus a 5 year warranty at Home Depot 1413 N. Armistead Avenue, Hampton, VA, attached is a copy of my receipt.

Unfortunately, your LG product and warranty service has not performed well and trying to obtain service was inadequate because it has nearly 3 months now and still no repair. I am extremely disappointed because this LG refrigerator is still broken and leaking water all over my floor causing damage, leaking water all over the refrigerator causing further damage and stains, I paid nearly $3,000 for this product and this should not be happening. I have had three repairs on this product in the past, and this is the fourth attempt at a repair.

On August 4, 2018 this LG refrigerator/freezer would not keep my food cold and maintain a good temperature and I lost over $600 worth of groceries. When I first contacted Asurion, I did some trouble shooting over the phone with the technician and he said something is definitely wrong. I was told the parts had to be ordered and when the parts came in I would get a call from the SAVB Appliance Repair, so I waited two weeks but no call, so I called Asurion and then someone called me the next day and asked how was my repair. I told them no one called or came to my house. After going back and forth with Asurion from customer service reps to supervisors still nothing was resolved. A month later, I found a number from the internet for SAVB repair and called them. I spoke to a Justin and he told me that Asurion, Home Depot took the business away from them because they took too long to provide service. I then called Asurion again and they turned me over to the Claims Review Team, I had to provide receipts that I owned the product, and after the back and forth with them, they finally got a copy of my receipts but they reassigned the repair work back to the same company that did not provide service the first time can you believe this, and still no word from them. After talking to several managers and confirming my phone number of 757-582-8933 and to please have someone from SAVB Appliance Repair call me on that number still no call.

In the month of October I received a couple of call from the Asurion, asking about service and still confirming my phone number, so I asked why is it that you can get me on this 757-582-8933 number but SAVB Appliance cannot, something is not right with this and I have all my records. On yesterday, October 22nd I call Asurion again and was transferred to a supervisor named Rich, after being on the phone for nearly 50 minutes, Rich got in contact with SAVB Appliance while I was on hold and was told by Justin that he was heading back to the office and would call me on 757-582-8933 or 757-255-4680 within an hour but still no phone call
Even after three months I gave Asurion one last try today and advised that I was seeking legal action, a representative from Asurion, Home Depot told me that Asurion honored the buy back and was going to give me my money back and he would expedite the request but then I was transferred to a supervisor by the name of Miguel and he told me that the buyback was not honored because SAVB claimed they could not get in contact with me. I said this is not true and definitely not acceptable even when I contacted them and was told Asurion took the work away from them. After being on the phone with Asurion for 50 minutes, Miguel placed me on hold and contacted Justin at SAVB Appliance repair and was told that they could repair my refrigerator on Thursday, October 24th from 10AM-1PM and I had to give them a three hours window. I told Miguel I have a job and I am the customer in distress and out of over $3,000 for a non-working LG refrigerator and inadequate service and I have to take off work to accommodate a repair company that promised that they would give me a call on yesterday and did not. I have no faith in them showing up tomorrow, this claim has been going on for nearly three months and enough is enough, I should not have to suffer for LG faulty product, Asurion, Home Depot and SAVB Appliance negligence. After many calls to Asurion, Home Depot this problem has still not been resolved and I am proceeding with legal action.

To resolve the problem, I would appreciate a full money back for the refrigerator, including $600 for the loss of my food and the cost of this warranty. Enclosed are copies of my receipts, guarantees, warranties, canceled check.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem, ASAP before seeking help from the VA Consumer Protection & Antitrust Bureau, my attorney, Wavy TV10, and the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at 757-582-8933.

Tina Pittman
Enclosure(s) cc: VA Consumer Protection & Antitrust Bureau

Bought a dishwasher from home depot, paid for the extended coverage through asurion. The dishwasher has broken 5or 6 times with the same problem. They finally are calling it a lemon and said I will be contacted. I received 3 calls while I was out. No messages left and no contact information was given. Called the number shown on my caller ID and was told my claim was closed because they could not reach me and have to open a new claim and start all over again. This company should NOT be in business!!!

I sent my Tablet in for because I drop my tablet. They fix the screem but did not fix the tablet. I sent it in five times. I was told they would replace or refund. They did not do anything.

We do not agree with Asurion’s position.
We want this incident to be ESCALATED to the next level for satisfaction.
HOW can one ribbon cable with “alleged” water damage be proven?
Do you have pictures?
IF this was so [and we seriously DOUBT this!] how could just 12” of the screen be DARKENED when the rest of the screen was fine?
We did not see any indications of any liquid damages when we packaged the tv for delivery to be fixed; this is very SUSPICIOUS in our minds…
We need pictures and a detailed explanation of this situation.
You can check out how many different Asurion extended warranties that we have purchased over the last [5] years……we deserve FAR better customer service than this….please have a supervisor or above re-contact us with Asurion’s plans to FIX this tv as it rightly should have been.
Sean Doherty
2/13/2018

Hi Sean,
Thank you for contacting Walmart Product Care Plans. I apologize for the inconvenience and will be happy to assist. I accessed your account and the ribbon cable attached to the panel had liquid damage. We are not able to repair the unit as we do not cover for liquid damage.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please visit walmartcareplan.com or call us at 1-877-968-6391, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Walmart Product Care Plan
Powered by Asurion
________________________________________
I need more detail than that….what was found, where was it found, what part(s) were damaged?
We were told there was liquid damage on the cables…..what cables?
We disagree with whomever diagnosed this and want it fixed right away!!!
What liquid damage was there?
How could [if] there was liquid damage, damage only a 12” wide section of the screen be damaged without damage the entire tv?
WHY did I get several emails saying the tv WAS repaired when you did not repair it?
I want this escalated to a supervisor or above to have my tv fixed….please get this done ASAP!!!
Very upset and will not be purchasing any more of the Asurion warranties.
Check and see how much business you will be losing….
Sean

We do not agree with Asurion’s position.
We want this incident to be ESCALATED to the next level for satisfaction.
HOW can one ribbon cable with “alleged” water damage be proven?
Do you have pictures?
We need pictures and a detailed explanation of this situation.
Sean Doherty
2/13/2018

Hi Sean,

Walmart Product Care Plan
Powered by Asurion
________________________________________
We were told there was liquid damage on the cables…..what cables?
We disagree with whomever diagnosed this and want it fixed right away!!!
What liquid damage was there?
Very upset and will not be purchasing any more of the Asurion warranties.
Check and see how much business you will be losing….
Sean

I've been trying to reach a representative from Asurion since 5:30 pm Tuesday 1/16/2018. I tried again on the number that was given to me by AT&T on Wednesday 1/17/2018 at 9:00 am and was on the phone until 11:45 am. There was nothing accomplished. I spole with Chris, Mark and a supervisor name Louie... I've transferred from one agent to another. Billing etc. Disconnected etc.

My problem is that my daughter was mailed a phone. We took it to the ATT&T store and they could not access the phone the phone was in another language.. Asurion was called from AT&T store and the AT&T representative spoke with Asurion representative. we were told that another would be mailed out with is was and we received it the next evening and that there would be no charge $225.00.. I received my phone bill yesterday and there is an addition $225.00 added. Billing states that Asurion would have to give them explanation code in order for them to correct. In reference to 215-208-9247.

I have had a phone stolen (iPhone 6) and not only have I been a loyal customer but to find that Asurion monopolizes on these phones by charging $200.00 to replace my phone. Not only was the customer service bad but I am now currently on hold for 36 minutes with technical support attempting to reset my voicemail password and they seem to not know what they are doing. I pay over $400.00 per month for my phones and this is absolutely upsetting that Sprint and Asurion does not have good service, good customer service, nor good payment options with regards to phones. I am truly thinking of going to a different carrier which apparently means nothing to sprint.

I have no knowledge of Asurion, this business or its function. I became aware of it when a $149.00 charge appeared on my current Discover Card statement. The date was listed as 12/5/15. I did not contract for any kind of protection for any equipment with this company as I do not have any sophisticated equipment in my possession. I have a laptop and a simple cell phone. I will be challenging the Asurion charges on my credit card.

I purchased a Lenovo Tablet March, 2015, with warranty. I have since sent my tablet back. Sept., 2015 because the screen was broken. According to agents w/Asurion, my tablet was received on Sept. 29, 2015; I am making this complaint on October 24, 2015. I have spoken with persons from Asurion on three separate occasions. I was told during the first call that the reimbursement card was mailed on October 7, 2015 and I should at least wait 10 days for receipt. The second call, I was informed that the reimbursement was sent electronically to my email address. After checking my email that was not the case. The third call that was made, I was informed that I would receive a phone call from a supervisor to resolve this matter. It has been three days and I have received no such call. I have been without my device for a month. This is ridiculous and I want my money back. It seems as though the people I am speaking with know that no card has been sent and can't or won't inform me as to why. I hope Office Depot has someone else that their warranties are done with because they just may lose me as a customer if I have to get another warranty with Asurion.

Extremely happy with the service of Asurion. I lost my phone and it was replaced by Asurion. The process of being associated with Asurion is something I would suggest anyone. Once I lost my phone, I contacted them and their customer care executives were very helpful in the whole process. Within 3 working days I received a new phone and was extremely happy with the way they dealt with me. I would suggest Asurion to everyone I know to secure their gadgets.

Have feedback for Asurion?