Customer Satisfaction Results

Apple

Complaint Department

Filed by M E GAITAN on Feb 01, 2015
Consumer Rating

Giving you 1 star because I can't give you less. Hideous rip off artists you are at Apple. I am. . . 0. Apple customer since the late 80's. 1. Forced into iCloud (and have to pay for it) 2. iPhone 5 ruined after last software download (had to keep in plugged in 24/7) 3. Forced to buy an iPhone 6 4. iPhone 6 not compatible with my MacBook Air. 5. Now I need a new MacBook Air too? I feel totally ripped off and pushed into a whole new system that forces me onto the iCloud, and forces me to upgrade the Apple products I own in order to do so. There has been no transparency in this thievery towards my wallet and its contents. You people are Machiavellian.

13 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Apple?

Compare Apple to Similar Cell Phones more...

Apple Customer Feedback Trending Now

154 Apple consumers have created complaints against Apple to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Apple complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Apple corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

My iPod will not open until I type in my ID - but the letters on the keyboard of my iPod are too small for my rather large fingers. Now I have an iPod that is useless - might as well throw it in the bin. But can I contact Apple? No! They want me to type in that ID on my iPod BEFORE they will contact me. This is crazy - don't they want me to buy their products?

Consumer Rating

My daughter has one of your IPhone 5, which recently had an issues with the battery. She stop by one of your Apple Stores in the Towson Mall here in Maryland and received a new battery. The new battery was good for about 2 months before it wouldn't charge pass 70% and than one day she allow it to get down under 20% and it wouldn't charge up at all. Now the funny starts. We returned to the Apple store which we were told that the device and battery was good that she had to hook it up to her ITunes Software for a firmware update, We returned home as did just that, update the firmware and once finish was told that another update was required did we want to install, will we did and the phone got stuck, which I believe it was the bad battery, during the up date the phone power off and on a few times and the ITunes software would return IPhone not found.

So after trying to used a Restore/DFU Mode nothing work. I told the phone to another IPhone Store in Columbia Mall this time just to be told that the phone had a hardware error and couldn't be fixed I would have to buy another. I stop by T-Mobile on my way home as they are our carrier and talk with them about replacing the device, I couldn't use the PHP cause they don't replace devices with Mechanical Error as they classify it and the T-Mobile Store couldn't replace it under the Jump program cause it had to turn on to the home screen. I gave in and purchase my daughter a new IPhone 6 Gold to ensure she had a phone but decided to take a crack at this problem myself and purchase a replacement battery from Amazon. The battery arrived and I replace it without any issues in about 20mins. and plug it into my Computer started ITunes received a message that an Update was available and ran it, once completed the phone return to it's home screen and is working/charging fine.

I don't understand why the Apple store tech's didn't at least try to do the same thing before pushing a new device on me. Just wanted someone to know that a little investigating can go along way.

Consumer Rating

I am not sure who I go to about a concern I have with the new emoji's. If this is not the correct place to issue a complaint, I would appreciated a point in the right direction.
I was very disappointing to see that there are homosexual emoji's on the new update to the iPhone. If people want to be homosexual and live that lifestyles, I have no problem with it and will treat them with the upmost respect. However, this lifestyle does not go along with my religious beliefs and I do not appreciate it being forced upon me on a day to day basis. Now, even when I want to send a text message, this lifestyle is being broadcasted to me. Unfortunately most people in my generation will not agree with me on this argument, but it is my constitutional right to reach out to apple and tell you that what has been done is disrespectful and inconsiderate.

Consumer Rating

I have been purchasing apple products for years and this is the first time i am so angry, I will never buying an apple product again. I have a Belkin dock charger for my iPhone 5S. I did the IOS update today and as soon as I did it, the charger no longer worked. I was on hold with Apple for close to an hour and a half. The person I spoke to told me that even though Apple’s update caused the dock to no longer work, I still have to go through Belkin to deal with it. This makes absolutely no sense to me. Apple.com SELLS the Belkin dock. Apple CAUSED the dock to no longer work with it’s update. Am I to believe that means if I go to the Apple store right now and purchase a Belkin charger from you, once I get home and see that it does not work, you will tell me to deal with Belkin? I don’t think so.

How could you sell a product that YOUR update causes to not work? I could understand that if the product just didn’t work, as is the case with many non-Apple products, but this was YOUR update that stopped it from working. Why is it I have to call Belkin to deal with that? This is bad business and I can not believe Apple is expecting a loyal customer to accept that. I was going to purchase an Apple watch on pre-order tomorrow, but not only am I no longer doing that, I will NEVER purchase an apple product again. Shame on you Apple. I am very disappointed. You really dropped the ball on this one. Your customers deserve better than that. Truly disgusting behavior.

Consumer Rating

I was not getting sound warnings on my I hone 6 plus despite the proper sound sdttings. Not only did I miss important calls, but wasn't gettimg overusage alerts from Verizon. Last night I plugged into Itunes on my laptop to download photos from my phone, and fell asleep about an hour later. When I woke up this morning and turned on my phone, there was a LONG list of text overusage from Verizon. overnight I had used 19GB over my data base limit. This is almosrt as much data GBs than I used all of last year!!! I have been at Verizon most today trying to resolvee the problem . It seems this happened because I hadn't upgraded to the latest system. They sympathized, but said they couldn't remove this OBVIOUS mistake. I'm asking that Apple re-imburse this overusage fee, since it would never have happened if there weren't bugs in the system. HELP

Consumer Rating

Myself and my family are good customers of Apple. I have a complaint regarding the purchase, by telephone, of an iphone6plus from meteor on 23/02/15 Since 25/02/15 I have made telephone calls, sent emails and registered post to meteor asking them to resolve the issue but to no avail . The following is a brief detail of what occurred: On 23/02/15 I ordered,by telephone,and paid for a white iphone6plus from meteor As the colour of the handset is of much importance to me I re-iterated a number of times during the ordering conversation that it was a white handset I wanted The meteor agent who dealt with my order told me that when the iphone would arrive to check the box and if there was any damage not to open the box but to return it I inspected the box and it appeared perfect so I undid the wrapping and found a black handset inside Since that time I have been complaining to meteor but they have failed to respond to me regarding my complaint I ordered and paid for a white iphone6plus and that is what I want This is the 6 th week since I expected to have the iphone and since then I have not been able to access wifi anywhere including in my own home The situation is very inconvenient and stressful. I am asking you as a customer of Apple if you could please do anything to resolve this issue.

Consumer Rating

My Apple iMac computer is infested with blocked plug-ins and it's preventing me from seeing videos and hearing audios. What can be done to help me. It seems like calling Apple customer support is of no help.

Consumer Rating

Purchased an iPhone 6 today and when I was moved to the setup department the WiFi kept dropping the connection in the process of restoring from the Cloud. This happen over and over until finally I was told I would have to set the phone up myself. How is it that one of the biggest tech corps in the world doesn't have sufficient WiFi in it's stores. Absolutely ridiculous!!!

Consumer Rating

This is a non technical issue. I thank you for taking a stance against the state of Indiana in its stand for religious freedom (3/28/2015) The stance means I will be dumping Apple products and moving to Samsung. I am due for an upgrade in May so your political attempt to cut your customer base in half came just in time. Thank you and goodbye.

Consumer Rating

Over the years I have purchased many songs on iTunes. I have had a major computer problem and lost them all. It would appear that there is no way that I can get them back. It also appears that I have been extremely prudent over the years at AVOIDING Apple products. I have been a Microsoft person for all these years. The only interface I have ever had with Apple has been iTunes and that appears to be a total wash....

Consumer Rating

After receiving an i-pad air as a birthday present I could receive e-mails but not send them. I took a 40 mile journey to my nearest apple genius bar at The Trafford Centre. I queued up and was told that it was an internet provider problem. The assistant refused to even take the i-pad out of my hands and was adamant that it was nothing to do with apple. Very disappointing and incredibly poor service! I went into my local ICT store today and they fixed the problem in minutes and for free.

Consumer Rating

Battery life on iPhone 5S had become so bad a fully charged battery is dead within 5 hours. Took the 65 mile round trip to Apple store. They tell me to update Operating system. Reluctantly do so. No change. Take it back. Restore the phone. Do that. No change. Oh well there is nothing wrong with your phone. Err clearly is as the bloody battery last no time at all. They use a flow chart to try and fix problems. If your issue is not on their flow they have no idea how to fix. Bunch of cowboys. My Nokia 3310 used to last a week without a charge. Last iphone ever!

Consumer Rating

we have ipad which we can not use as apple will not accept our pass words so we ring the call centre in usa she keeps us on the phone for over 3 hours then tells us nothing can be done as all the pass words are not correct Bull S##T because all the pass words are my 11 yr olds information so i asked what can we do now to get the ipad working simple question i thought ? the reply that she came back with was i can't answer for you great HELP NOT oh by the way it saturday night in sydney and friday in usa but she was working on saturday that's why we could'nt speak to manger so apple are not so helpfull after all

Consumer Rating

I was told when I bought my iphone6 that a cover came with it free... Well it didn't... At the same time I was told the iPad mini was $230... Well it wasn't ....there's more but I have no time to say it now. This is in Hamilton nj..... I was told by many not to go to the Hamilton store.. Didn't listen...should have... The salesman sucked and wasn't very helpful..he knew less than I did.... Never again

1 customer agrees with this feedback

Consumer Rating

I dropped my iPhone 5c in the water. I took it to the Verizon store because the closest Apple store was 45 minutes away. The 5c was a recent upgrade after 2 years with an iPhone 4. I simply wanted to replace the phone. The solution they provided was to purchase an iPhone 6 for $600 and get a new line through the EDGE program for 6 months at $40 per month thus raised the price to $840. I showed them the apple phone offer of $200 for an iPhone 6 but the said that I would need a new 2 year contract for $40 per month. Since I was already on a 2 year contract I would have had 2 2year contracts for $40 per month which would have wasted $960. So now the family has 3 lines at $40 each and 1 is not and will not be used. What would satisfy me is to buy a phone for $200 and continue it on my existing contract.

1 customer agrees with this feedback

Consumer Rating

I am using apple 4s with apple map in the past have not issue until last week. A 15 minutes trip took me 90 minutes form Sayreville, NJ to Edison, NJ. The directions landed me 4.5 miles from the actual location. The same for reverse.
This is totally absurd. ...IMAP s*cks!!!! I also hav not upgrade the IOS for over a year. I do not see why this can be affected since the 4s is not on IOS 6.
Apple pay me back the hours and time you got me stranded. Luckily, there's gasoline around. How dreadful if this will be if I have relied your map during hurricane Sandy disaster for emergency..

Consumer Rating

I woke up to my phone this morning completely wiped out! I had to set up everything again, and on top of if I thought no big deal ill back it up using my cloud, but come to find out that was wiped out too!!! Very disappointed and now my phone updated is now in retard mode lost 100 contacts and 800 pictures and the ones of my newborn this past Christmas which I backed up in my cloud.... Very disappointed .... Sprint told me to use ##update# to update my phone because it was running slow last night, What happened and why was everything wiped from my phone and cloud?!!

Consumer Rating

My newly bought iphone 5 has problems regarding netwrok , hanging, battery backup n phone gets heated up badly during charging and apple service centre (IMAGINE NOIDA SEC-18) are not agreeing to swap it because they are saying that we couldnt find the problem and even my phone got heated up in front of them too. So just send them a notice or reply me asap what should i do now?

Thanks

Consumer Rating

So my iPhone was stolen, I called my provider and locked the number/phone. I had insurance so I filed a claim and received the new phone in 2 days. Started to do the initial setup - I asked to back up from iCloud back up however the iOS was not correct and would not allow you to continue on. Logged into home computer and connect, the back up was later than the iCloud back up so I don't want to do that. I called Apple, first they wanted to charge $100 to get software support. I have already paid $199 for my deductable, $100 for Apple iCare and now they want more money?? I complained and still have to pay $49.05 for logging in support. The tech said oh setup as a new phone - update the software and then restore from cloud. Then the stupid dumb a$$ tech disconnect and didn't even say thanks for ripping you off. Problem not resolved and out $49.95 as well.

Consumer Rating

Dear Sir/Madam, I have bought I phone 5 from china. And using it since past 10 days. I have got a problem of tremendous call drops. I took my phone to RGS InfoTech - Tardeo, were Mr. Nitin did a format and software restore work on the cell and asked me to use for 2 days and if the problem was not solved, they would replace it.

The very next day I send the phone back to him as the problem was not solved.
But they REFUSE to replace it as the phone was purchased from china.
At the time of Purchase in china, I asked them that I am suppose to use the cell in India and they rest assured me about the international warranty as well as the 90 days replacement even in India.

Now the only solution these people offered me is to send the cell back to china and get it replaced.

I do not have any person in china who can do it for me, and I simply FAIL TO UNDERSTAND that how can such a reputed company trouble their customer
When my cell has international warranty WHY CANNOT IT BE REPLACED???
Paying 40,000+ rupees and having such a poor service.

IS THIS THE BRAND VALUE????

I WANT MY CELL REPLACED IMMEDIATELY

MY IMEI NO IS :- 013418004294228

Contact the Apple Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Apple. What is their corporate mailing address?

• 1 Infinite Loop
    • Cupertino
    • CA 95014
  • I want to call the Apple customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

408-996-1010
  • I need to visit the Apple company website. What is their website address?