Customer Satisfaction Results

Apple

Complaint Department

Posted by M E GAITAN on Feb 01, 2015
Customer Rating

Giving you 1 star because I can't give you less. Hideous rip off artists you are at Apple. I am. . .

0. Apple customer since the late 80's.
1. Forced into iCloud (and have to pay for it)
2. iPhone 5 ruined after last software download (had to keep in plugged in 24/7)
3. Forced to buy an iPhone 6
4. iPhone 6 not compatible with my MacBook Air.
5. Now I need a new MacBook Air too?

I feel totally ripped off and pushed into a whole new system that forces me onto the iCloud, and forces me to upgrade the Apple products I own in order to do so. There has been no transparency in this thievery towards my wallet and its contents. You people are Machiavellian.

7 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Apple provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Apple?

Compare Apple to Similar Cell Phones more...

More Apple Complaints

Customer Rating

I am calling to complain first about the apple product I purchased!!!
I bought an I pod that dust work out of the box!! Walmart won't exchange it because
It was for a birthday gift and I bought it over 15 days in advance!!! So, apple will not replace
It either!!! They were willing to let us drive 150 miles round trip to an apple store and have the
'Genious' download corrupt files, not fix the awful thing, not replace ours as customer
Service has promised.... To get home and find it still does not work, then fight with customer
Service for 2 hours as they make me waste more of my time fixing this lemon in my own! Long story
Short don't buy apple products!! We have two phones and 2 i pods and when they die, the lemon
Will probably be broken tomorrow, we won't ever buy from them again!!!! I mean not even a charger!!
Screw you apple now I know why all of my friends are against you, now I am too

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I'm really upset about iOS 8.1.3, because after I upgraded to iOS 8.1.3, my wifi keeps getting disconnected. Is apple aware of this known bug or will they be fixing it soon? It's upsetting because every time I seem to get a notification from Apple and update the operating system there are bugs early on. I didn't expect this with 8.1.3 since it was the third in the 8.0 version line.

3 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I have bought in the past three years three ipods one in best buy the other in PC Richards and the third in queens pc richards. All three of the Nanos seem to be defective after a year. It's either the hold button stops working or the screen freezes. It's terrible and when you call and complain they tell you to take the ipod to the apple store.

Why should you have to take a ipod thats a year or less old to the ipod store for repairs. I also received a gift card for I TUNES which is apple downloads the card didn't work it said I have the money there but would not allow me to download anything. Personally with all due respect I think that this is the last IPOD or any apple product I will buy. Your products just don't hold up.

I refuse to go around looking for a store to fix this thing. Your going to start to lose business. I would like to know what you are going to do for me now being that I have had all this trouble.

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I was told when I bought my iphone6 that a cover came with it free... Well it didn't... At the same time I was told the iPad mini was $230... Well it wasn't ....there's more but I have no time to say it now. This is in Hamilton nj..... I was told by many not to go to the Hamilton store.. Didn't listen...should have... The salesman sucked and wasn't very helpful..he knew less than I did.... Never again

1 Customer agrees with this feedback

Customer Rating

I dropped my iPhone 5c in the water. I took it to the Verizon store because the closest Apple store was 45 minutes away. The 5c was a recent upgrade after 2 years with an iPhone 4. I simply wanted to replace the phone. The solution they provided was to purchase an iPhone 6 for $600 and get a new line through the EDGE program for 6 months at $40 per month thus raised the price to $840. I showed them the apple phone offer of $200 for an iPhone 6 but the said that I would need a new 2 year contract for $40 per month. Since I was already on a 2 year contract I would have had 2 2year contracts for $40 per month which would have wasted $960. So now the family has 3 lines at $40 each and 1 is not and will not be used. What would satisfy me is to buy a phone for $200 and continue it on my existing contract.

1 Customer agrees with this feedback

Customer Rating

After receiving an i-pad air as a birthday present I could receive e-mails but not send them. I took a 40 mile journey to my nearest apple genius bar at The Trafford Centre. I queued up and was told that it was an internet provider problem. The assistant refused to even take the i-pad out of my hands and was adamant that it was nothing to do with apple. Very disappointing and incredibly poor service! I went into my local ICT store today and they fixed the problem in minutes and for free.

Customer Rating

Battery life on iPhone 5S had become so bad a fully charged battery is dead within 5 hours. Took the 65 mile round trip to Apple store. They tell me to update Operating system. Reluctantly do so. No change. Take it back. Restore the phone. Do that. No change. Oh well there is nothing wrong with your phone. Err clearly is as the bloody battery last no time at all. They use a flow chart to try and fix problems. If your issue is not on their flow they have no idea how to fix. Bunch of cowboys. My Nokia 3310 used to last a week without a charge. Last iphone ever!

Customer Rating

we have ipad which we can not use as apple will not accept our pass words so we ring the call centre in usa she keeps us on the phone for over 3 hours then tells us nothing can be done as all the pass words are not correct Bull S##T because all the pass words are my 11 yr olds information so i asked what can we do now to get the ipad working simple question i thought ? the reply that she came back with was i can't answer for you great HELP NOT oh by the way it saturday night in sydney and friday in usa but she was working on saturday that's why we could'nt speak to manger so apple are not so helpfull after all

Customer Rating

2nd apple iphone 4 with faulty power off button. Apple store couldnt fix but offered refurbished phone with only 90 days warranty for £126. Store not interested that this is a common and known product defect. Goods not of merchandisable quality. Should be offered free repair or chance to upgrade. How long would the buttons on a refurbished phone last with a 90 day warranty. The quality must be cheap and poor if they cannot fix a switch/ button. Apple customer service very poor unless your dpending mire money.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Dave on 09/03/2013 at IP address 82.45.41.243 using our Apple complaint form. This opinions contained in this Apple customer review titled, "Apple cant fix anything" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

It has come to my awareness that there is a inconvenient problem regarding the selection of city times on the iPhone, today I attempted to add Kansas City Missouri to my various world times only to find that it is not listed in apple archives, this has affected my work considerably because of the traveling that I do and the important calls I must make to the city on time! I expect when I spent a large sum of money on this phone, that it would have the capacity to list cities.. This is a embarrassing mistake on your part and a costly conprimise on mine. Please see to it that my problem is fixed so I may continue my work effectively.

Regards, James.

Customer Rating

I bought my iPhone on 11/3/2012, when I got home I noticed the wi fi kept going in and out. I walk to the next room and it switches to 3G. I tried to take it back to the store where I purchased it on 11/6/12. They said we would have to go through the apple company, that they would not exchange an apple phone. So I called apple, they said take it to an apple store( which is 1 1/2 away from my house), send it back(which will take 3 wks to get it back), or I can put an $800 hold plus pay shipping cost to get it back a little quicker. I am very unhappy with these choices, it looks like apple would try to do more for their customers. I have bought 4 iPhones and an iPad, wow apple, it looks like you would treat your customers better. At&t should do more as well. It says a lot when AT&T won't even exchange an apple phone. I an article needs to be submitted about how this has turned out, so other customers will know what they are going to have to go through just to get a NEW phone fixed.

Customer Rating

I am Dr R K Mishra, from India, repair case id 434686327.
Even after taking extended warranty, Apple unable to repair my MacBook Pro for last 4-month. Instead wasted my precious time, mental harrasment & agony, now the apple serbice center land up me with completelly hanged up system.
I was a very sicere fan of apple from the begining & using almost all products of apple. but my this experience broken all my faith from the apple. i never expected such a bad experience from such a renouned product. Its a severe customer griveince, must be taken care of by Apple by earliest repair of my unit/replacement of my unit. And provide me a stand by unit if any firther delay from your side.
Please revert me back on my mail id drrkmishra@hotmail.com

Awaiting a hopeful & positive action from Apple.

Dr R K Mishra
Mobile no. +91 9919484866
Mail id: drrkmishra@hotmail.com

Customer Rating

I have had my MacBook Pro for 6 months. In that time, I have already had to send t in for repairs TWICE. Both problems were hardware problems, and were not caused my any misuse of the product on my part. I am highly disappointed in the quality of apple products. I paid full price for my MacBook Pro and have taken extremely good care of it. I expect my $1000 computer not to break on me for no reason.

This has been highly inconvenient for me, since I am a college student. My previous laptop was a Dell, and I never once had to take it to be repaired. If I had waned a crappy piece of machinery to call my laptop, I would have saved hundreds of dollars and bought a different brand. I hope I will not have problems like this in the future, but I'm sure I will. Hopefully you fix my computer for good this time.

Customer Rating

I bought an Ipod 6th genertion 2 years ago after 18 months the volume button got stuck, since it's not part of warranty I got a new Ipod paying 70 euros. Now six months later the on/off button got stuck, and once again got a new Ipod paying 70 euros.

Now honestly I think the fact tha the buttons get stuck is a problem of production and not caused by the fact that I pusto hard on them. What if it happens again do I continue buying new Ipods forever. Twice in not even two years is a bit too much acrdin to me.

Customer Rating

A lot of people have had their "Mag Safe" ("T") connector cable fray and short out. I am one of them. Apple has a "replacement program", a settlement of a class action lawsuit in which Apple contended that there was nothing wrong with the units but agreed to replace them anyway (if you're gonna be so picky as to get upset when your power cord almost sets your sofa on fire…). but it's not so easy! I took mine to the Apple store and they offered to sell me a new one but old me it would require a "technician" to get a replacement and that would mean a one hour wait but I could "kill some time in the mall" and come back in an hour.

Since I did not have an hour to kill, I went home and called their support number. It took almost another half hour to finally get someone to agree to send me a new unit. I was told that I would have to give them a credit card number but that I would not be charged unless I failed to return the original unit. But the next morning, an eighty dollar charge appeared on my account so now I have to spend more time trying to get them to credit the money back. After many years of dealing with Apple support, I cannot imagine why I am surprised at this…

Customer Rating

When i was growing up i thought to myself, (I will never become an Apple employee), "let alone apart of the Apple foundation"

by 1992 i was an employee and apart of Apple foundation because Steve Jobs wanted to meet me personally to record and make me apart of Apple. by 1993 i was cut out of apple by people trying to stop me getting any contract available for me by Steve Jobs.

in 1994 i was able to go to Canada and get access to the Apple Database to get any contract to my name or created for the sole use of my identity .
by then i was able to finalise cars and shop designs as seen today with Apple. the only problem now is that i am not able to get any contact who can get access or get me recognised by Apple, in the event i got recognised i would be able to get back success other people claim they gained within Apple and i would be able to stop people taking dividends and investments i created for my sole identity ..

I am complaining because it would be great to be able to get the service Apple always had to protect me and make sure i got every effort returned to me that i used to turn Apple products in to the way they are seen today

Customer Rating

I've had my iPod touch 4 for a year and a half. The home button is now totally non-fuctional. I spent about $300 to pruchase this, used it with extreme care and now it will cost be over $150 to repair. I am extremely dissapointed. I am considering buying another but am very hesitant as to whether, what must be a design flaw, has been rectified.

Customer Rating

My last two computers are iMacs. I like them much better than windows and do not plan to switch back. I need to up grade my OSX to Mountain Lion. Unlike when I upgraded to lion I got it via thumb drive, I found out that is no longer g option. I live very rural and I have several issues involved. First I have no way to pay to get it from the app store. As I will not give credit cards out over the internet. With all the hacking I do trust doing business that way. Even if I could call in and give a credit card number and then down load we have internet service issues w/hughes net. First I am not allowed to down load that much on my plan. Secondly even if I do it at two in the morning often large down loads get corrupted and you have to start over again. Basically for people in my situation we can no longer keep our OSX up to date. I feel sorry for those still in phone lines. That is the only option where I am at, no DSL, but finally satellite. Please go back to offering it on a thumb drive. Gail Kania

Customer Rating

I purchased an Apple Computer (Desk Model) in May of 2011. It took a lot of though and research before I made a decision to purchase the computer because the cost was so much more that a regular PC. I am not a heavy user of the computer. I am retired and I wanted to get a good reliable computer that would last a long time. In June of 2012, my Apple was dead. I took it to the Apple Store and to my surprise they said the problem was either the power supply which would cost approx. $109.00 dollars or the mother board which would cost $649.00. I was totally upset, because the computer should have lasted much longer without a problem. They replaced the power supply, for which I paid $109.00, which I did not have. Of course the part was good for 90 days. Well, right before the 90th day, my computer died again. Took it back to the computer store and was told that this would be the last time that they would replace the power supply, that the next time my computer died that I would have to purchase a mother board. Why did you not have a recall on this item if the mother board was no good? I am highly upset because I do not have the funds to purchase another computer. I paid good money for a computer that proved not to be reliable. Besides that, the closest Apple store is 1 hour from me. This is not good business and I deserve a much better deal that what I got. I truly hope that you will stand by your product and offer me a better deal than what I have received to date. Please reply asap because I don't want my computer to die again before I receive a response. You may reach me at tagajd@aol.com

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matters.
April Gray

Customer Rating

my ipod touch was not working so i called coustemer souport and thay said to go to settings and select erase and reset i pod so i did and it is stuck on the little circel that looks like the one that comes up when it runs out of battery and its been just sitting the with the circel for about 2 to 3 houers now not working and my warrenty has run out so i cant get it fixed and this was not my fault so my parents payed 200 dollers for nothing

Contact the Apple Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Apple. What is their corporate mailing address?

1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014
  • I want to call the Apple customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

408-996-1010
  • I need to visit the Apple company website. What is their website address?