Customer Service Rating
1.98 out of 5 Stars
Based on 190 Votes

Apple Complaints

customers have reported 190 problems so far...

Apple is one of the world's largest technology companies. Makers of popular devices such as computers, cell phones, and tablets, Apple is also one of the world's most recognized brands.

Founded on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino, California, Apple is most famous for Steve Jobs and the pioneering of the world's first personal computer. The current Apple corporate offices are still in Cupertino, and the CEO is currently Tim Cook who succeeded Steve Jobs after his death.

Some of the most popular Apple products include:

• iPhone
  • MacBook
  • iPad
  • iWatch
  • iPod

Feedback for Apple corporate?

Top 190 Customer Reviews

Experienced poor service? Click here now to visit the Apple complaint department.

I would like to complain the Hong Kong Apple company. They did not give the staff full training in Hong Kong. As I had nightmares experience from Apple support centre. 1/ I called Apple customer service on April 12 2016. My case was that I couldn't get into the Apple Store. Apple staff suggested me to connect with iTunes in order to upgrade my IPhone 6 Plus 128GB. After upgraded, the staff suggested me to press the icon for new iPhone. Before I pressed, he did not remind me that I should have my Apple ID readily available, otherwise the phone would be locked and I can't get back in. Under My unawareness and without a reminder from the Apple associate, my phone locked after I followed directions in pressing the "new iPhone" button.

The Apple senior staff asked me to send the purchased document to them. And I had to wait at least 14day, maybe a month. After ten days, I found my Apple ID and password to open my iPhone.

2/ Because the iPhone has been updated. The phone cannot connect with iTunes . Since I don't know much about iTunes, I called Apple care centre, the frontline staff taught me how to operate the update procedure , but she did not remind me that my back up would be wiped out and overrun by new iPhone once the cord was plugged into the computer. If I did click the synchronisation or apply button, It wouldn't have written over my old back up.

Now all information is gone, because I did not have my iCloud information. Hope Hong Kong base will improve for training. This nightmare will not go to people. Your response will be appreciated.

Comment (0)

Music is disappearing from my iphone. Not sure when it happens but my playlist is down to 53 songs from over 100. Itunes is now happy to charge me to reload the missing music though they used to reload for free (not the first time music has gone missing). I feel like apple is grabbing my wallet and I don't like it.

Comment (0)

I brought a iPad Air 2 128g at Christmas and it bowed and the screen cracked. Phone to get appointment at the Sheffield store to then be told it was a fault on how part. I will never buy another apple product as you can not be trusted as a company.

Comment (0)

I am very angry with such frequent reloadings of web pages (count it in seconds!) eversince all these new os updates. Noticed this happening from about 2-3 updates before. These are tthe older ipad mini (? 2) and also the ipad 2. Am I suppose to throw them away even tho' they work just fine?! If they cannot handle the new systems, why are we getting harrassed by promptings to update thinking that it will improve the performance? I was going to get a new ipad 2 but after reading it being a real issue, will get a galaxy instead. Thank you. I prefer your product but this is such a let-down.

Comment (0)

I hate Apple products and I hate iTunes. I've had nothing but issues with my iPod since the very first day I got it a tried to set it up. The main reason I have an iPod is for music. My iPod is incredibly slow. It randomly deletes my music, it doesn't show my album artwork even if it does on iTunes. Half the songs won't play. I got a brand new computer and I've had issues with iTunes since I down loaded it. won't let me play my music and it kicks my out when I go into purchased music.

Apple is such a pain in transferring things over. everything is complicated and confusing. Every time I get used to iTunes u change it and I cant figure it out. I've tried to go online for help I've even tried websites and tried to contact you but it's apple and it impossible! I give up and I'm done! so in other words i'm done with apple I hate you you such eggs! I'm going back to simpler times to mp3 players thanks for nothing! I will not recommend you to anyone and my children will never own apple crap and their children's children and so on and so forth. I'm sorry for being so rude. I've never made a complaint like this. But now I have had it up to here with iTunes and apple I'm furious. I thought corporate should know how I feel.

Comment (0)

I am very disappointed with my iphone6. It is only 14 months old and I am having very poor wifi and GPS signals these 2 months. I have tried network and location reset, even reset all- to no avail! I rely on my GPS for my commute. I have even updated to the latest iOS 9.2.1. I think there is a problem with this iPhone's hardware. I have a very good experience with my previous iPhone and have been an apple avid fan. Please help resolve Apple, I am tired of complaining about this to anyone who will listen.

Comment (0)

iTunes is trying to bill me for something I did not order,from some company in Luxemberg? I have called the Apple support line to complain. What should I do?

Comment (0)

The iPhone language list has almost all the languages in the planet. However, it does not include the Ethiopian language Amharic. Therefore, messages and other calls in Amharic language are not seen it only show boxes and question marks. I thought Apple corporate office was a global company?

Comment (0)

I have an iPhone 6+ the local store is telling me it is a dead device. I have had problems and it has been replaced 6 months after I got it and now the same problem, a little over 6 months later, with the replacement phone, it stop charging and then goes dead. I am very dissatisfied since I am still stuck wit a balance of 1/2 of the cost of the phone and not having a working phone. Some assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated since Apple customer service has left me hanging!

Comment (0)

I am ashamed that Apple will not help the government track down any information regarding any terrorist activity. Apple would rather sell phones than help keep Americans safe. Shame on you. Work this out.

Comment (0)

If a back door is giving to the FBI for the iPhone 6 I bought for the encryption, I will demand a full refund. This is the only reason I got Apple.

Comment (0)

On Monday February 15, 2016 I received a notification to update my iPhone 4s to IOS 9.2.1 which I started. The upgrade began and prompted me to connect to iTunes to complete the update. The process seemed to be progressing when it halted with an error 3149. Subsequent messages to restore the phone to a previous state failed. Now the phone is locked sometimes it shows the icon for software recovery but responds only as previously described, Other times it seems to be in DFU mode but it responds to no commands. Is the phone forever locked or is there some way to restore to previously perfect working state?

Comment (0)

I have always been a fan of Apple products. My first computer was a Macbook which lasted me through my school years. Apart from software incompatibilities, it worked great. I have also been through several generations of iPhones with no problems. I have always found your products to be user friendly and Suri is hilarious if you ask the right questions.

It is with great regret to tell you how disappointed I was with my most recent experience with Apple computer services. Last Saturday morning, I picked up my phone to find a black screen. I pressed the home button a few times but did not get any kind of response. I tried to restart it but there was no change. Next I thought maybe the battery is dead. Upon plugging it in the phone vibrated twice like it does when power is connected.

I was relieved until the vibrating pattern repeated every 10 seconds consistently. When I unplugged it stopped. When I plugged it back in it started again. I tried a different outlet. I tried a different cord. Same. I goggled the issue and component failure was the best I got.

I was off to the Apple Store.

At the Apple Store I described the issue and I was sent strait to the service desk. The tech took my phone to the back to check it out. The Tech came back with my phone and it was at this point my dissatisfaction began. Apparently I had zero options with this phone. The only thing he could do was to sell me a new phone.
2 months ago I cracked my screen. I wanted to see if I could replace the glass and not replace the entire piece. Just as a note, a hairdryer does not make it hot enough to melt the adhesive. I crushed it, and not in a good way. Plan B: replace the screen. I went online to find an iPhone screen. I looked for an apple brand but surprisingly I found nothing. I found a different screen and installed it no problem. The phone has been working fine since.

As it turns out, apples policy is to not look at the phone if there is a non-iPhone piece on it. This was a little frustrating but somewhat understandable. The phone is less than a year old and was working great prior to this so I didn’t want to give up on her that easy. I figured if they won’t fix the phone with the non-iPhone screen then I have to get an iPhone screen. I asked if I could use their services to replace the screen. As it turns out, Apple policy forbids that too. They won’t replace a screen unless they have an Apple Brand screen to throw in the waste bin. That was a bit ridiculous. I asked if I could buy a iPhone screen and replace it myself. Against Apple policy yet again.

So now what? You won’t diagnose it. You won’t fix it so you can diagnose it. You won’t let me fix it so you can diagnose it. You have given me no options and I honestly feel like you are holding my phone hostage. I expected better support for your products. The phone cost me $600 and I haven’t even had it for year.

As I said before, I have been a fan of your products for many years. I have even recommended Apple to various friends. This most recent experience has shifted my feelings towards your products drastically. I feel ripped off. If this is how you treat your customers, if this is how you support your product then I will not be coming back.

Comment (0)

I bought an iPhone 6 Plus on 04/16/15 (Serial FK3PCW19G5QT) at the Apple Store in Costa Mesa, CA. After 1 month it suddenly turned off and never turned back on. Since I was in CA for vacation and had returned to Brazil, I went to its Apple store in Rio de Janeiro and they informed me that only Apple stores in the US could fix it. In November I went back to the US and after a lot of difficulties the apple store informed me that my iPhone had to be replaced because it wasnt "fixable". They handed me a new iPhone 6 Plus and I returned to Brazil.

Within 2 weeks of usage the "new" iPhone started to restart without my command repeatedly, until it asked me to plug it into iTunes. I did as i was told, but nothing happened and the phone stopped working. Once again I tried to solve the problem at Apple Store in Brazil, but they told me to return it to an US store.

On 01/12/16 I went back to the Apple Store in CA and they "repaired" it and said that it was software problem. I even asked if I could pay the difference and upgrade my phone (at this point I didn´t want it anymore), but I was informed that it wasn´t possible. Anyways, 2 weeks went by and my phone started to shut down repeatedly again. Obviously, it wasn´t software problems...It is hardware and must be in most of the iPhone 6 Plus. It is not possible that 2 out of 2 iPhone randomly present the same type of problem.

Now the customer service tells me that I must return it to the US...It sounds like a joke after all I went through. I want answers, but Apple fails to provide them. Being an Apple customer since iPhone 3, I am extremely disappointed and I´ve contacted a lawyer in Brazil to study my problem. It would be great if Apple took some time to take care of its customers, but it doesn't even have the proper channel to talk to them.

Comment (0)

A couple of months ago i sent by mail the following letter to the head office of Apple in Toronto and i have not received a single response! I am very seriously angry and not impressed at all! I am writing this letter today to voice my huge disappointment in your company and the quality of your products and service.

In the spring of 2013 i was in need of a new computer. Being fed up of the typical pc/laptop made by other brand name companies that last only four years;Having been told by so many individuals how amazing your products are and the quality of them, I chose to make an investment that i honestly couldn't afford by purchasing an Apple Mac Book Pro and expecting this computer to last significanly longer then four years. It turns out this is not the case!

At the end of each day i put down the lid of the lap top and plug it in for over night charging without shutting it down. In the morning when i open the lid it starts performing as if it's booting up (and there is a delay, something that never happened when i first bought it) It requires me to log in two times. I put the pass word in the first time and then it starts to boot up(even though it was NEVER shut down) but then it asks me for my password again. The second time it asks me for my password, before being able to enter it, the computer freezes on me for several minutes before allowing me to put in my pass word the second time. This is ridiculous! (This is what i paid $2,000.00 for??? Are you kidding me???) Even so, your technicians still tell me nothings wrong with it.

In addition, my computer was in the Apple Store two times just this past summer. Once to have the key board replaced because the original one was not functioning properly. Even though the key board was replaced under warranty, it still does not perform properly. I press on keys every so often and they don't function. It's not a problem i can bring to the Apple Store because it doesn't happen often and if the technicians test it, they'll just tell me there's nothing wrong with it anyway. However, being the owner of this lap top and the only user of it, i know that it's not functioning properly.

In addition, when i brought the lap top to the Apple Store, i also mentioned to them that i am constantly getting a little multi colored beach ball spinning all the time and freezing up my computer. This too was not properly corrected!

For the amount of money i spent on this lap top, i am EXTREMELY disappointed and disgusted with it's performance and with Apple. It runs much too slowly for a computer that i spent $2,000.00 on! I feel as if i was ripped off and taken advantage of and was sold a lemon!

I am sending this letter to inform Apple that this lap top will be the very last purchase i will ever make from Apple. I truly don't understand all the hype about your products. As far as i'm concerned, they are incompetent along with your Genius technicians and as far as i'm concerned, Apple stole $2,000.00 from me! I feel as if i literally threw $2,000.00 into the garbage. I am upset beyond words. What's equally bad is not just the fact that here i am with a computer that doesn't function properly but in addition to that problem, my Apple Care expires in July of 2016.

I am so disappointed and disgusted with Apple. I truly feel as if i was very seriously ripped off by having been sold a LEMON!!! NEVER AGAIN APPLE!

Comment (0)

Approximately two months ago i sent the following letter to The Apple Corporate office located in Toronto with absolutely not response. I am already completely unimpressed with Apple products, this neglect has made the taste in my mouth increasingly foul. Apple Canada Inc. 120 Bremner Boulevard, Suite 1600. Toronto, ON M5J 0A8. Phone number: 647-943-4400. December 22, 2015. Re: Mac Book Pro. I am writing this letter today to voice my huge disappointment in your company and the quality of your products and service.

In early spring of 2013 i was in need of a new computer. Being fed up of the typical pc/laptop made by other brand name companies that last only four years;Having been told by so many individuals how amazing your products are and the quality of them, I chose to make an investment that i honestly couldn't afford by purchasing an Apple Mac Book Pro and expecting this computer to last significanly longer then four years. It turns out this is not the case! Spending approximately $2,000.00 on my Mac Book Pro, i expected this lap top to last significantly longer then four years and still running in almost the same perfect condition. However, this is not the case. Here i am less then 3 years later and this Mac Book Pro does not perform as i expected it to. Considering the amount of money i paid for this lap top and fact that I have maintained it in excellent physical condition i expected much higher performance out of it.

I have contacted Apple Care many time in this past year and have brought the computer in to the Apple Store to have it inspected. Each and every time i have done so, your so called “Genius's” have told me there is nothing wrong with it. THIS IS NOT TRUE! At the end of each day i put down the lid of the lap top and plug it in for over night charging without shutting it down. In the morning when i open the lid it starts performing as if it's booting up (and there is a delay, something that never happened when i first bought it) It requires me to log in two times. I put the pass word in the first time and then it starts to boot up(even though it was NEVER shut down) but then it asks me for my password again. The second time it asks me for my password, before being able to enter it, the computer freezes on me for several minutes before allowing me to put in my pass word the second time.

This is ridiculous! (This is what i paid $2,000.00 for??? Are you kidding me???) Even so, your technicians still tell me nothings wrong with it. This is incompetent service! In addition, my computer has an extremely slow performance for the money i spent on this thing after less then three years having it. I do not do any major downloading. My computer is used mainly for my own personal enjoyment. I don't use You Tube or any other program that would slow down my computer so significantly. It's a piece of junk and i am so disappointed with Apple in general!

The last time i was at the Apple Store with my lap top, approximately a little more then a month ago, again i was told there's nothing wrong with the computer. (Either your technicians are incompetent or the lap top is.) While i was there, I asked the technician to make a guest account for my eldest son to use on rare occasions. Not long after having done this my son decided to rent is own apartment and move out. Since then i went into my system preferences to delete the guest account. This is approximately two weeks ago. Guess what? The deletion of the account is STILL deleting and in the mean time because of this, i cannot shut down my computer! This is a competent running lap top? I have not contacted Apple Care concerning this matter. I am fed up of constantly calling them and receiving incompetent service! The last time i was at the Apple Store, your geniuses tell me there's nothing wrong with my computer? THEY ARE WRONG and i am angry!

I am sending this letter to inform Apple that this lap top will be the very last purchase i will ever make from Apple. I truly don't understand all the hype about your products. As far as I'm concerned, they are incompetent along with your Genius technicians and as far as I'm concerned, Apple stole $2,000.00 from me! I feel as if i literally threw $2,000.00 into the garbage. I am upset beyond words. What's equally bad is not just the fact that here i am with a computer that doesn't function properly but in addition to that problem, my Apple Care expires in July of 2016.

Comment (0)

I had a problem with my I Phone 6 plus. Firs it caused problems with my watch so customer care had me go to the Apple store and sit with the genius but not only did they erase all my pictures in my phone they said they would be lost which I found later so not true. Then I did the system update and my phone started to freeze and the top of my screen was doing all weird stuff so I called customer care again and they tried telling all these things to do and nothing worked.

So they then transferred me to a senior tech which also tried fixing my phone and his name is Joshua at ext .1136719 @ phone number 877-416-4271 and he said he had to refer to engineering to see what could be done to help me I left few messages he not only called me back neither did engineering so this $850 phone which I owned not only was not working apple lied about helping me and swept it under the rug.

So my only alternative I had to go buy another phone at sprint I had to stay with apple because I own iWatch, 29 inch iMac, 3 iPad and 2 apple tv so it is a month later I still never got a phone call thanks for the service not only fixing my phone losing over 500 pictures I had in my phone.

Comment (0)

After numerous e mails from "Apple" regarding updating my profile - immediately 2 fraud transactions were made on my credit card. (My credit card is linked on my Apple profile). I copied some of these e mails for your info. Our Standard Bank South Africa contacted me regarding these transactions. Small amount of R432-00 went through my credit card account and an amount of R5300 did not go through as a lack of funds available that time. I need to bring this to their attention as this is not fair to us.

Comment (0)

I receive an update request for "garage band" but on attempting to download this receive the attached. Garageband was part of the package included in buying a new imac. While I have no intention of ever using this I am angry that Apple seems to want to cheat. Please check why this message was sent to me and correct your mistake. I understand that mistakes are inevitable with a large client pool; but an apology would be greatly appreciated.

Comment (0)

I received an apple sport watch as a present from a family member, I been using it a lot to help me out at work and I really love it. But I notice that it’s giving me a rash in the area of the watch and it’s like burning me. I’m berry disappointed with your product and I wish to return it. I wish to be no longer an apple consumer if your products are not safe! Please inform me on why your product is affecting my skin and burning me.

Comment (0)

i bring in my new apple mac to the service center in Singapore Weelock. before the take in the computer, he staff check and only found one minor scratch in front. When is ready for collection, I found a big scratches at the back of my computer. They do not think is their fault. saying it may be oversight by their staff. i refuse to collect it. Thinking to file a complaint with Apple Care or perhaps Apple corporate offices. I contacted Apple Care on 10 Sep 15 (Case 934848556). To my surprise, till today 2 Dec15 there has been no news / answer from them. Is this typical?

Comment (0)

I called Apple to ask for Help. On the Finder I have over 71,000 items that are strange objects. I had this problem before, and my granddaughter handled calling Apple. They were able to remove them. When I called today the young man, was like you will have to go through and remove them one by one. He was so rude an not helpful at all. I have never had a problem with Apple, but his attitude was uncalled for. Had checked my history he would have seen this problem was corrected before. I would appreciate any help you can give me. He didn't give me his name.

Comment (0)

Shame on Apple protecting terrorists - I'm trading in my apple products today and be sure I'm telling my family and friends. Give our government the key right now. Paris is on your head. Shame on you. Everyone should call Apple to complain about this today, maybe they will change their mind in Cupertino.

Comment (0)

I am totally discussed with apple and their support system. My entire family and myself own all apple products. I hate to say that I am heavily invested in Apple as a stock holder. Over the years your customer care and support has gotten even worst. I live in Naples, Fl and I am never able to get an appointment with the genius bar or be able to sign up for any classes. I was told I had to wait one week to meet with one of the so called geniuses. Classes are always filled no matter how far in advance you sign up. Your interest has become in just retail and selling your products. I just purchased a new ipad and iphone. I was looking to purchase another computer as I have a 2006 desktop. In spite of it working very well, it is outdated and it appears that your own geniuses are not able to figure out anything with iphoto over the phone since it is older.

Once again, it seems that one needs to be constantly updating rather than being able to get help. It is supposed to be intuitive but people I know that do not have a Mac would not touch it and cannot help me in spite of them being excellent in tech. I have decided I will not buy another Mac computer as one can never get help or it soon becomes outdated requiring new purchases all the time. I don't think this is how Apple started out or what Steve Jobs had in mind but it has certainly evolved that way. It is only a matter of time as people turn away from mac products when they discover they cannot readily get help.

Waiting a week for an appointment is totally unacceptable but has become the Apple way of doing business. Also your people do not have a very good concept of iphoto. I spent my $100 lessons trying to learn the iphone and imovies when I purchased my imac Desk Top. I found that most of the time it was a waste as their knowledge was just fair , depending on the person you received that day to teach you. This is why I purchased the Mac was for the photo part .I am very disappointed.

Comment (0)

Dear Apple, I am incredibly disappointed with your product & service. I received my iPod Nano for Christmas 2013 prior to leaving for an overseas trip (that I'm currently still on) my iPod was rarely charged, always turned off when not in use, never dropped & always had a screen protector & case on it. I was very upset last week when I turned it on & discovered that it wouldn't hold it's charge unless it was plugged in & charging. I took it straight to the Apple store in Vancouver & the person that served me didn't even look at it before telling me there was nothing they could do about it, they then proceeded to offer me at refurbished replacement for $70 or a brand new one for $160. I declined as I'm not in a financial position to replace it, as I'm currently still traveling & even if I could, it doesn't give me a lot of faith after the one I had just broke for no apparent reason in less than 2 years!

Comment (0)

I brought my Apple phone into the Apple store at the East View Mall location in Victor, New York for the second time for a problem that I can not hear on it. The receiver or what ever was changed the last time and it lasted only about a month and has occurred again. I arrived at the store for a 2:30 appointment and they said they could not take me until 4:30. this was the first problem. Secondly as I arrived for the 4:30 appointment the positioned me at a table up front. Now I have waited at that table for 20 minutes for someone to arrive and talk to me. Finally a service person arrived and I explained to him what the problem was.

He took my phone and came back 10 minutes later and said there is a problem with the phone. I said really, that,s why I'm here. Then in a snotty tone he looked at his tablet and said come back at 6:00 and we will see what we can do. Totally unacceptable. At this point i HAVE HAD ENOUGH. If this is the way you folks do business and treat your customers, I don`t need you. I want a new phone, I want it now or my next correspondence will be to the Attorney Generals office and the Better Business Bureau which I have had great luck in the past. I will be treated with the respect I have earned and deserve. Your timely response will be appreciated.

Comment (0)

On 10-27-2015 I downloaded the new Apple software on my iPhone, after downloading my music that I had purchase through my ITunes account stop playing, I have spoken to several reps at apple care to complain regarding this matter and have gotten no where, they just keep passing me from one person to the next. I have 215 songs in my playlist that I purchased and now the music is not there, i had did everything that they at apple care have asked me to do and yet still no resolution, my phone works fine and i was told by at least 4 apple cares reps that their is a glitch in the software and was told that i could deleted the app and then reinstall it to see if that works or they can send me a box and i can send my phone back to them but during that time i would be without my phone because they don't send a temporary replacement during the time they have your phone, so I deleted the iTunes app and then reinstalled it as an apple rep suggest but by doing that i lost all my music and now no one wants to help me with this matter. I'm very disappointed with Apple.

Comment (0)

The charger for your guy's iPhones suck the cord will break, the device itself won't even charge so I got to buy a new one, and the screens keep popping off. The screen part is probably my fail for pressing too hard, but still you guys need to fix the chargers because if you did the iPhone's would probably dominate the phone business, so hopefully you guys can make a stronger better cord and have a great day.

Comment (0)

I tried to purchase an iPad Mini 2 32 gb on line today. It was an open box item. I went on the on-line "Chat" to ask whether I could purchase an open box time on line. I was assured that I could. For the next 30 minutes, I tried ordering the item but when I tried to enter my shipping address, nothing happened. I went back on the on line "chat again" for another 15 minutes and after trying numerous things, was advised to call customer service. I did that and she said she could place the order. After another 10 minutes or so, I was told she could not place an Apple order and that I had to talk to the store. She switched me to the Warwick, Rhode Island store only to be told that I had to talk to the Seekonk, Ma store.

I then spoke with another person who said they could take my order but after another 15 minutes (on hold and otherwise) I was told she could not take my order and that I had to come to the store (which is about 45 minutes from me). They could not reserve the item for me as it was "tax-free" weekend. I spoke with a manager at the store but he offered no solution except to say he was sorry. So, for about 1 hour and 45 minutes, I tried to do a simple thing---buy and item on line that was advertised by your company for sale. Terrible experience ---in this day and age, it should never happen. It certainly does not make me want to shop at Best Buy.

Comment (0)

Several months of fraud charges on my credit card for apple I tunes which has caused my account to be overdrawn. I have now been charged fees for over the available balance on my credit card account, this must stop! It is impossible to reach apple. I plan on contacting news channel 7 in Boston they have a fraud investigation department. So many complaints about my same problem on the apple iTunes web site. seems like no one cares at apple.

Comment (0)

My 14 year old son saved for almost 2 years to purchase an Iphone 4S a little more than a year ago. Last week it stopped charging. We took it to the local Apple store near us where we were told that there was some water damage. They confirmed that it was not "submerged" but had some water damage to either the Logic board or Dot connector. ?? Not repairable, need to buy a new one.

I waited 45 mins. (my apparently lost appointment was for 11am and got help 45 mins. later, and the process to get an apt. was not an easy one), to be told that they cannot repair this $400 plus phone??? What garbage!

Firstly, the only water damage this phone could have had would have be from some rain. My son was caught in a rain storm on his way home from school just before it stopped working. He assured me it was only in his pocket, and I do recall his shorts were damp when he got home. He also has a protective cover on the phone.

If this phone is so poorly manufactured that it can't handle a bit of moisture, then I would recommend that no one buy it. I'm very disappointed in Apple.

Not only did I have to wait for 20 mins on the phone to get some tech support to start with, but then had to go to the Apple store, and after making an appointment on line, then waiting to ask someone at the store where I go for my appointment, then having to wait some more only to be told they could not find my appointment, then having to wait more to talk to a tech rep........POOR SHOW!!!

Although very nice, they were oh, so quick to try to sell me a new phone. I've heard of similar situations before and Apple's answer is "buy a new one." I'm terribly disappointed, and will no longer purchase Apple products as the whole experience has left me with a very sour taste in my mouth.

I am complaining here, (to make matters worse), as I cannot reach anyone at Apple Canada via phone or e-mail to voice my complaint.

My son's next phone will be a Samsung..............

Comment (2)

Why. That's all I have to say. Why do you have to make it so hard to get a custom Ringtone! I know this seems like a tiny problem and all but there's tons more thing I could complain about but I'm not gonna. Look at android for example you make a Ringtone then you download it to your phone that simple! So just at least try to fix that. Also if Apple doesn't come out with something extremely spectacular in 2 years then im hands down just gonna switch to Samsung. So yeah. Also the only reason I'm still with Apple is because it simple but now it's way to simple. Just come up with a really cool phone that has almost no problems like the galaxy s5 .

Comment (0)

So after the new update I went on my phone as I usually do. I take a look at the what is new. It took me a while to find out what is new. Like it took a long while. So then I went to check my snapchat. That took forever to load. When I checked it I got 5 snapchats from people about emojis and everyone had the new emojis on their stories. So I was like I'm going to look at them. I like the selection. I love the skin color ones because it's kinda racist using white when ur not right. But then I look at the flags. Their was a very large variety of country's flags. So, since I'm Cuban, I looked for the Cuban flag. And I find that there is no Cuban flag. That got me very upset and mad. U have every country but Cuba in there. U also forgot the Domucan flag. Their is no reason to be racist to Carribean Hispanics. I will no tolerate this racism. So if I were you, I would get a Cuban flag in the emoj list.

Comment (0)

Two weeks ago, I purchased an iPhone 5s. Within less than a day, the sound on the phone did not operate. Then, I went back to the Apple Store where I purchased the phone, and they replaced the previous phone. After this, the replacement iPhone 5s did not hold a charge, and it could not connect to the internet. I would shut off all of the apps and the battery on the phone would die. Despite charging the phone every day for the week I had the replacement, the phone would not charge and the wireless did not work.

I went to the Apple store to get a refund, but they did not give me a refund for this product. Instead, they gave me a third phone, which does not have my correct contact information. Instead, the Apple employee placed my father's contact information on the phone with my number. Because of this, my dad who had an iPhone 3 had his phone deactivated.

Tomorrow, I have to go to my cellular provider and explain this situation. Hopefully, this problem will be corrected. My father and I saved our information to separate iclouds. I do not know how his information and my information managed to get messed up. In fact, this makes me want to switch my iPhone 5s to a Samsung Galaxy 6. Before the iPhone 5s, I had a galaxy phone, which had battery issues. But unlike the iPhone, it was reliable and could hold a charge two weeks after I purchased it. The employees from my phone provider where more competent, than the store associates at Apple.

Before I purchased this iPhone, I owned three iPods that are old and functional. Over the last few years, Apple has really gone down in terms of the quality of its products. If Steve Jobs was alive, he would not make an iPhone perform this badly over such a short period of time. In fact, this phone makes me want to get one of my old iPods that can make phone calls screen fixed, so that it can function better than these new iPhones being mass produced.

Comment (0)

I got my first apple product. It has been a bit of nightmare. No customer service. Iphone won't sinc to itunes. Much on the web about it. Like to talk to a person. Going back to windows and android. Biggest company in the world and can't help with tech issues. Plus I see how they lock you in to a F>>>ed up, money making machine.

Comment (0)

You guys say it's all about the customer? WRONG! Worst management and advisers ever. I'm bilingual do I soke to someone in Spanish for lesser time wait and it went horrible. The girl needed so much more knowledge and so does The iTunes aha management. He has to be replaced with someone that knows what they are doing. Who leaves out of the office and ignores the situation? Austin is ridiculous for customer service. Tired of getting the run around. I pay for iTunes and just can't get the adequate help. I'm just trading this phone for a galaxy 6.

Comment (0)

My iPod will not open until I type in my ID - but the letters on the keyboard of my iPod are too small for my rather large fingers. Now I have an iPod that is useless - might as well throw it in the bin. But can I contact Apple? No! They want me to type in that ID on my iPod BEFORE they will contact me. This is crazy - don't they want me to buy their products?

Comment (0)

My daughter has one of your IPhone 5, which recently had an issues with the battery. She stop by one of your Apple Stores in the Towson Mall here in Maryland and received a new battery. The new battery was good for about 2 months before it wouldn't charge pass 70% and than one day she allow it to get down under 20% and it wouldn't charge up at all. Now the funny starts. We returned to the Apple store which we were told that the device and battery was good that she had to hook it up to her ITunes Software for a firmware update, We returned home as did just that, update the firmware and once finish was told that another update was required did we want to install, will we did and the phone got stuck, which I believe it was the bad battery, during the up date the phone power off and on a few times and the ITunes software would return IPhone not found.

So after trying to used a Restore/DFU Mode nothing work. I told the phone to another IPhone Store in Columbia Mall this time just to be told that the phone had a hardware error and couldn't be fixed I would have to buy another. I stop by T-Mobile on my way home as they are our carrier and talk with them about replacing the device, I couldn't use the PHP cause they don't replace devices with Mechanical Error as they classify it and the T-Mobile Store couldn't replace it under the Jump program cause it had to turn on to the home screen. I gave in and purchase my daughter a new IPhone 6 Gold to ensure she had a phone but decided to take a crack at this problem myself and purchase a replacement battery from Amazon. The battery arrived and I replace it without any issues in about 20mins. and plug it into my Computer started ITunes received a message that an Update was available and ran it, once completed the phone return to it's home screen and is working/charging fine.

I don't understand why the Apple store tech's didn't at least try to do the same thing before pushing a new device on me. Just wanted someone to know that a little investigating can go along way.

Comment (0)

I am not sure who I go to about a concern I have with the new emoji's. If this is not the correct place to issue a complaint, I would appreciated a point in the right direction.
I was very disappointing to see that there are homosexual emoji's on the new update to the iPhone. If people want to be homosexual and live that lifestyles, I have no problem with it and will treat them with the upmost respect. However, this lifestyle does not go along with my religious beliefs and I do not appreciate it being forced upon me on a day to day basis. Now, even when I want to send a text message, this lifestyle is being broadcasted to me. Unfortunately most people in my generation will not agree with me on this argument, but it is my constitutional right to reach out to apple and tell you that what has been done is disrespectful and inconsiderate.

Comment (0)

I have been purchasing apple products for years and this is the first time i am so angry, I will never buying an apple product again. I have a Belkin dock charger for my iPhone 5S. I did the IOS update today and as soon as I did it, the charger no longer worked. I was on hold with Apple for close to an hour and a half. The person I spoke to told me that even though Apple’s update caused the dock to no longer work, I still have to go through Belkin to deal with it. This makes absolutely no sense to me. Apple.com SELLS the Belkin dock. Apple CAUSED the dock to no longer work with it’s update. Am I to believe that means if I go to the Apple store right now and purchase a Belkin charger from you, once I get home and see that it does not work, you will tell me to deal with Belkin? I don’t think so.

How could you sell a product that YOUR update causes to not work? I could understand that if the product just didn’t work, as is the case with many non-Apple products, but this was YOUR update that stopped it from working. Why is it I have to call Belkin to deal with that? This is bad business and I can not believe Apple is expecting a loyal customer to accept that. I was going to purchase an Apple watch on pre-order tomorrow, but not only am I no longer doing that, I will NEVER purchase an apple product again. Shame on you Apple. I am very disappointed. You really dropped the ball on this one. Your customers deserve better than that. Truly disgusting behavior.

Comment (0)

I was not getting sound warnings on my I hone 6 plus despite the proper sound sdttings. Not only did I miss important calls, but wasn't gettimg overusage alerts from Verizon. Last night I plugged into Itunes on my laptop to download photos from my phone, and fell asleep about an hour later. When I woke up this morning and turned on my phone, there was a LONG list of text overusage from Verizon. overnight I had used 19GB over my data base limit. This is almosrt as much data GBs than I used all of last year!!! I have been at Verizon most today trying to resolvee the problem . It seems this happened because I hadn't upgraded to the latest system. They sympathized, but said they couldn't remove this OBVIOUS mistake. I'm asking that Apple re-imburse this overusage fee, since it would never have happened if there weren't bugs in the system. HELP

Comment (0)

Myself and my family are good customers of Apple. I have a complaint regarding the purchase, by telephone, of an iphone6plus from meteor on 23/02/15 Since 25/02/15 I have made telephone calls, sent emails and registered post to meteor asking them to resolve the issue but to no avail . The following is a brief detail of what occurred: On 23/02/15 I ordered,by telephone,and paid for a white iphone6plus from meteor As the colour of the handset is of much importance to me I re-iterated a number of times during the ordering conversation that it was a white handset I wanted The meteor agent who dealt with my order told me that when the iphone would arrive to check the box and if there was any damage not to open the box but to return it I inspected the box and it appeared perfect so I undid the wrapping and found a black handset inside Since that time I have been complaining to meteor but they have failed to respond to me regarding my complaint I ordered and paid for a white iphone6plus and that is what I want This is the 6 th week since I expected to have the iphone and since then I have not been able to access wifi anywhere including in my own home The situation is very inconvenient and stressful. I am asking you as a customer of Apple if you could please do anything to resolve this issue.

Comment (0)

My Apple iMac computer is infested with blocked plug-ins and it's preventing me from seeing videos and hearing audios. What can be done to help me. It seems like calling Apple customer support is of no help.

Comment (0)

Purchased an iPhone 6 today and when I was moved to the setup department the WiFi kept dropping the connection in the process of restoring from the Cloud. This happen over and over until finally I was told I would have to set the phone up myself. How is it that one of the biggest tech corps in the world doesn't have sufficient WiFi in it's stores. Absolutely ridiculous!!!

Comment (0)

This is a non technical issue. I thank you for taking a stance against the state of Indiana in its stand for religious freedom (3/28/2015) The stance means I will be dumping Apple products and moving to Samsung. I am due for an upgrade in May so your political attempt to cut your customer base in half came just in time. Thank you and goodbye.

Comment (0)

Over the years I have purchased many songs on iTunes. I have had a major computer problem and lost them all. It would appear that there is no way that I can get them back. It also appears that I have been extremely prudent over the years at AVOIDING Apple products. I have been a Microsoft person for all these years. The only interface I have ever had with Apple has been iTunes and that appears to be a total wash....

Comment (0)

After receiving an i-pad air as a birthday present I could receive e-mails but not send them. I took a 40 mile journey to my nearest apple genius bar at The Trafford Centre. I queued up and was told that it was an internet provider problem. The assistant refused to even take the i-pad out of my hands and was adamant that it was nothing to do with apple. Very disappointing and incredibly poor service! I went into my local ICT store today and they fixed the problem in minutes and for free.

Comment (0)

Battery life on iPhone 5S had become so bad a fully charged battery is dead within 5 hours. Took the 65 mile round trip to Apple store. They tell me to update Operating system. Reluctantly do so. No change. Take it back. Restore the phone. Do that. No change. Oh well there is nothing wrong with your phone. Err clearly is as the bloody battery last no time at all. They use a flow chart to try and fix problems. If your issue is not on their flow they have no idea how to fix. Bunch of cowboys. My Nokia 3310 used to last a week without a charge. Last iphone ever!

Comment (0)

we have ipad which we can not use as apple will not accept our pass words so we ring the call centre in usa she keeps us on the phone for over 3 hours then tells us nothing can be done as all the pass words are not correct Bull S##T because all the pass words are my 11 yr olds information so i asked what can we do now to get the ipad working simple question i thought ? the reply that she came back with was i can't answer for you great HELP NOT oh by the way it saturday night in sydney and friday in usa but she was working on saturday that's why we could'nt speak to manger so apple are not so helpfull after all

Comment (0)

I was told when I bought my iphone6 that a cover came with it free... Well it didn't... At the same time I was told the iPad mini was $230... Well it wasn't ....there's more but I have no time to say it now. This is in Hamilton nj..... I was told by many not to go to the Hamilton store.. Didn't listen...should have... The salesman sucked and wasn't very helpful..he knew less than I did.... Never again

Comment (1)