Customer Satisfaction Results

Apple

Complaint Department

Posted by M E GAITAN on Feb 01, 2015
Customer Rating

Giving you 1 star because I can't give you less. Hideous rip off artists you are at Apple. I am. . .

0. Apple customer since the late 80's.
1. Forced into iCloud (and have to pay for it)
2. iPhone 5 ruined after last software download (had to keep in plugged in 24/7)
3. Forced to buy an iPhone 6
4. iPhone 6 not compatible with my MacBook Air.
5. Now I need a new MacBook Air too?

I feel totally ripped off and pushed into a whole new system that forces me onto the iCloud, and forces me to upgrade the Apple products I own in order to do so. There has been no transparency in this thievery towards my wallet and its contents. You people are Machiavellian.

7 Customers agree with this feedback

Did Apple provide poor service? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Apple?

Compare Apple to Similar Cell Phones more...

More Apple Complaints

Customer Rating

I am calling to complain first about the apple product I purchased!!!
I bought an I pod that dust work out of the box!! Walmart won't exchange it because
It was for a birthday gift and I bought it over 15 days in advance!!! So, apple will not replace
It either!!! They were willing to let us drive 150 miles round trip to an apple store and have the
'Genious' download corrupt files, not fix the awful thing, not replace ours as customer
Service has promised.... To get home and find it still does not work, then fight with customer
Service for 2 hours as they make me waste more of my time fixing this lemon in my own! Long story
Short don't buy apple products!! We have two phones and 2 i pods and when they die, the lemon
Will probably be broken tomorrow, we won't ever buy from them again!!!! I mean not even a charger!!
Screw you apple now I know why all of my friends are against you, now I am too

4 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I'm really upset about iOS 8.1.3, because after I upgraded to iOS 8.1.3, my wifi keeps getting disconnected. Is apple aware of this known bug or will they be fixing it soon? It's upsetting because every time I seem to get a notification from Apple and update the operating system there are bugs early on. I didn't expect this with 8.1.3 since it was the third in the 8.0 version line.

3 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I have bought in the past three years three ipods one in best buy the other in PC Richards and the third in queens pc richards. All three of the Nanos seem to be defective after a year. It's either the hold button stops working or the screen freezes. It's terrible and when you call and complain they tell you to take the ipod to the apple store.

Why should you have to take a ipod thats a year or less old to the ipod store for repairs. I also received a gift card for I TUNES which is apple downloads the card didn't work it said I have the money there but would not allow me to download anything. Personally with all due respect I think that this is the last IPOD or any apple product I will buy. Your products just don't hold up.

I refuse to go around looking for a store to fix this thing. Your going to start to lose business. I would like to know what you are going to do for me now being that I have had all this trouble.

2 Customers agree with this feedback

Customer Rating

I was told when I bought my iphone6 that a cover came with it free... Well it didn't... At the same time I was told the iPad mini was $230... Well it wasn't ....there's more but I have no time to say it now. This is in Hamilton nj..... I was told by many not to go to the Hamilton store.. Didn't listen...should have... The salesman sucked and wasn't very helpful..he knew less than I did.... Never again

1 Customer agrees with this feedback

Customer Rating

I dropped my iPhone 5c in the water. I took it to the Verizon store because the closest Apple store was 45 minutes away. The 5c was a recent upgrade after 2 years with an iPhone 4. I simply wanted to replace the phone. The solution they provided was to purchase an iPhone 6 for $600 and get a new line through the EDGE program for 6 months at $40 per month thus raised the price to $840. I showed them the apple phone offer of $200 for an iPhone 6 but the said that I would need a new 2 year contract for $40 per month. Since I was already on a 2 year contract I would have had 2 2year contracts for $40 per month which would have wasted $960. So now the family has 3 lines at $40 each and 1 is not and will not be used. What would satisfy me is to buy a phone for $200 and continue it on my existing contract.

1 Customer agrees with this feedback

Customer Rating

After receiving an i-pad air as a birthday present I could receive e-mails but not send them. I took a 40 mile journey to my nearest apple genius bar at The Trafford Centre. I queued up and was told that it was an internet provider problem. The assistant refused to even take the i-pad out of my hands and was adamant that it was nothing to do with apple. Very disappointing and incredibly poor service! I went into my local ICT store today and they fixed the problem in minutes and for free.

Customer Rating

Battery life on iPhone 5S had become so bad a fully charged battery is dead within 5 hours. Took the 65 mile round trip to Apple store. They tell me to update Operating system. Reluctantly do so. No change. Take it back. Restore the phone. Do that. No change. Oh well there is nothing wrong with your phone. Err clearly is as the bloody battery last no time at all. They use a flow chart to try and fix problems. If your issue is not on their flow they have no idea how to fix. Bunch of cowboys. My Nokia 3310 used to last a week without a charge. Last iphone ever!

Customer Rating

we have ipad which we can not use as apple will not accept our pass words so we ring the call centre in usa she keeps us on the phone for over 3 hours then tells us nothing can be done as all the pass words are not correct Bull S##T because all the pass words are my 11 yr olds information so i asked what can we do now to get the ipad working simple question i thought ? the reply that she came back with was i can't answer for you great HELP NOT oh by the way it saturday night in sydney and friday in usa but she was working on saturday that's why we could'nt speak to manger so apple are not so helpfull after all

Customer Rating

I charged my iPhone 4S cos it was fault and after 3week of have in my new phone. It started to play up so I took it back this morning to discover the phone was fault cos it had been it water and tried to blame it on me the adviser I seen at first was no help then I see another person and give me a new phone I'm disgusted with the services I revive and I'm not happy. Not sure why I got a faulty iPhone from Apple, or why they decide to sell bad products like this, wish they wouldn't blame the negatives on others and take own up for it.

Customer Rating

My complaint is for U.C. INFOSYSTEMS PVT LTD, COMMUNITY CENTRE, NARAINA PHASE I, NEW DELHI-110028

1-2 month ago my iphone stop working and i send some one else to replace my iphone,that time apple swap my iphone and gave me other and now suddenly its display stop working and i go to apple store to replace it again they said i am not the same person who came their first time and they speak very rudly and said they will not goin to replace it.
i send some one else it doesn't mean its not my iphone i have bill and the slip they gave me after replacing my iphone. they think i am a child and trying to fool me. when i talk to apple website chat support they said they will replace my iphone and give me new one but why that person name kamal(i think) talk to me so rudly and not replacing my iphone?

Customer Rating

Hi. I recently lost the sound on my ipad. I called the customer support and we did some trouble shooting. Anthony was a nice person and tried everything however there was still no sound. He had me hook my ipad up with itunes on my computer and completely erased everything on my ipad, so it looked like I just puchased it. I was told that he was backing everything up so I was fine about this. He made an appointment for me to go to the Apple store in Burlington. When I got to the store, (I brought my computer too) the person serving me looked on my itunes and told me that my ipad was not backed up at all. The file was empty! I am absolutely mortified that I lost everything! I know I can re-load my apps that I paid for but the books app is still empty for example and now I have to search (if I can remember) the books that I bought. This is going to be very time consuming to say the least. In any event, they gave me a new ipad since they could not get my sound working. I was a little upset about this as my family bought my ipad for my 50th birthday and had it engraved on the back. Now that is gone. I was told they cannot fix my ipad which is why they had to give me a new one. I can live with this however I am still paining with the fact that my ipad was not backed up...arg!!!

Customer Rating

I have an iPad3 with iOS 6.01 installed.
1. Cannot connect to free wifi at any McDonald Restaurant. I need to turn off the cellular connection in order to do so.
2. My Vodafone 3G connection keep dropping off every 10mins . I can't even finish typing an email and the Internet connection just die.
3. When connect to Seagate Satelite Goflex, I cannot surf the net as I use to before the update.
4. Cannot send email and getting error message 'server do not accept relay'.
I went to Apple store at Chermside and saw a person at the Genius Bar. He looked at my problems but did not make any attempt to resolve it.
He just sweep the problems under the table and hope it will disappeared. BUT IT DID NOT!
WHAT THE POINT OF PAYING $1000 FOR A DEVICE AND IT DOES WORK WHEN YOU OPEN IT! BAD BAD BAD AND FRUSTRATING.

Customer Rating

Hello, my name is stuart keshen and I recently purchased my second photo book through i-photo. I was quite satisfied with the first one and it was comparable to the shutterfly books i have made in the past. I just opened it up today and noticed that the quality of the pictures is quite poor overall.

They are very grainy, not sharp, the colour was washed out and there was no contrast or reflectance of the pictures. The paper stock is good, but they are flat in appearance. I wish this wasn't the case, but is there any way to control this problem? Can it be redone? Is there options on the printing process?

The camera's used was a canon T1i and a high quality sony point and shoot. On the computer they appeared quite crisp but they did not transfer on paper that way.

Please let me know what you think.

order number W454079807

Customer Rating

2nd apple iphone 4 with faulty power off button. Apple store couldnt fix but offered refurbished phone with only 90 days warranty for £126. Store not interested that this is a common and known product defect. Goods not of merchandisable quality. Should be offered free repair or chance to upgrade. How long would the buttons on a refurbished phone last with a 90 day warranty. The quality must be cheap and poor if they cannot fix a switch/ button. Apple customer service very poor unless your dpending mire money.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Dave on 09/03/2013 at IP address 82.45.41.243 using our Apple complaint form. This opinions contained in this Apple customer review titled, "Apple cant fix anything" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Customer Rating

It has come to my awareness that there is a inconvenient problem regarding the selection of city times on the iPhone, today I attempted to add Kansas City Missouri to my various world times only to find that it is not listed in apple archives, this has affected my work considerably because of the traveling that I do and the important calls I must make to the city on time! I expect when I spent a large sum of money on this phone, that it would have the capacity to list cities.. This is a embarrassing mistake on your part and a costly conprimise on mine. Please see to it that my problem is fixed so I may continue my work effectively.

Regards, James.

Customer Rating

I bought my iPhone on 11/3/2012, when I got home I noticed the wi fi kept going in and out. I walk to the next room and it switches to 3G. I tried to take it back to the store where I purchased it on 11/6/12. They said we would have to go through the apple company, that they would not exchange an apple phone. So I called apple, they said take it to an apple store( which is 1 1/2 away from my house), send it back(which will take 3 wks to get it back), or I can put an $800 hold plus pay shipping cost to get it back a little quicker. I am very unhappy with these choices, it looks like apple would try to do more for their customers. I have bought 4 iPhones and an iPad, wow apple, it looks like you would treat your customers better. At&t should do more as well. It says a lot when AT&T won't even exchange an apple phone. I an article needs to be submitted about how this has turned out, so other customers will know what they are going to have to go through just to get a NEW phone fixed.

Customer Rating

I am Dr R K Mishra, from India, repair case id 434686327.
Even after taking extended warranty, Apple unable to repair my MacBook Pro for last 4-month. Instead wasted my precious time, mental harrasment & agony, now the apple serbice center land up me with completelly hanged up system.
I was a very sicere fan of apple from the begining & using almost all products of apple. but my this experience broken all my faith from the apple. i never expected such a bad experience from such a renouned product. Its a severe customer griveince, must be taken care of by Apple by earliest repair of my unit/replacement of my unit. And provide me a stand by unit if any firther delay from your side.
Please revert me back on my mail id drrkmishra@hotmail.com

Awaiting a hopeful & positive action from Apple.

Dr R K Mishra
Mobile no. +91 9919484866
Mail id: drrkmishra@hotmail.com

Customer Rating

I have had my MacBook Pro for 6 months. In that time, I have already had to send t in for repairs TWICE. Both problems were hardware problems, and were not caused my any misuse of the product on my part. I am highly disappointed in the quality of apple products. I paid full price for my MacBook Pro and have taken extremely good care of it. I expect my $1000 computer not to break on me for no reason.

This has been highly inconvenient for me, since I am a college student. My previous laptop was a Dell, and I never once had to take it to be repaired. If I had waned a crappy piece of machinery to call my laptop, I would have saved hundreds of dollars and bought a different brand. I hope I will not have problems like this in the future, but I'm sure I will. Hopefully you fix my computer for good this time.

Customer Rating

I bought an Ipod 6th genertion 2 years ago after 18 months the volume button got stuck, since it's not part of warranty I got a new Ipod paying 70 euros. Now six months later the on/off button got stuck, and once again got a new Ipod paying 70 euros.

Now honestly I think the fact tha the buttons get stuck is a problem of production and not caused by the fact that I pusto hard on them. What if it happens again do I continue buying new Ipods forever. Twice in not even two years is a bit too much acrdin to me.

Customer Rating

A lot of people have had their "Mag Safe" ("T") connector cable fray and short out. I am one of them. Apple has a "replacement program", a settlement of a class action lawsuit in which Apple contended that there was nothing wrong with the units but agreed to replace them anyway (if you're gonna be so picky as to get upset when your power cord almost sets your sofa on fire…). but it's not so easy! I took mine to the Apple store and they offered to sell me a new one but old me it would require a "technician" to get a replacement and that would mean a one hour wait but I could "kill some time in the mall" and come back in an hour.

Since I did not have an hour to kill, I went home and called their support number. It took almost another half hour to finally get someone to agree to send me a new unit. I was told that I would have to give them a credit card number but that I would not be charged unless I failed to return the original unit. But the next morning, an eighty dollar charge appeared on my account so now I have to spend more time trying to get them to credit the money back. After many years of dealing with Apple support, I cannot imagine why I am surprised at this…

Contact the Apple Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Apple. What is their corporate mailing address?

1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014
  • I want to call the Apple customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

408-996-1010
  • I need to visit the Apple company website. What is their website address?