Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by M E GAITAN
Feb 01, 2015 - Los Angeles, CA
Horrible

Giving you 1 star because I can't give you less. Hideous rip off artists you are at Apple. I am. . . 0. Apple customer since the late 80's. 1. Forced into iCloud (and have to pay for it) 2. iPhone 5 ruined after last software download (had to keep in plugged in 24/7) 3. Forced to buy an iPhone 6 4. iPhone 6 not compatible with my MacBook Air. 5. Now I need a new MacBook Air too? I feel totally ripped off and pushed into a whole new system that forces me onto the iCloud, and forces me to upgrade the Apple products I own in order to do so. There has been no transparency in this thievery towards my wallet and its contents. You people are Machiavellian.

Have you had problems with Apple?

Compare Apple to Similar Cell Phones more...

Top 161 Reviews about Apple

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Apple customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Bad

Several months of fraud charges on my credit card for apple I tunes which has caused my account to be overdrawn. I have now been charged fees for over the available balance on my credit card account, this must stop! It is impossible to reach apple. I plan on contacting news channel 7 in Boston they have a fraud investigation department. So many complaints about my same problem on the apple iTunes web site. seems like no one cares at apple.

Horrible

My 14 year old son saved for almost 2 years to purchase an Iphone 4S a little more than a year ago. Last week it stopped charging. We took it to the local Apple store near us where we were told that there was some water damage. They confirmed that it was not "submerged" but had some water damage to either the Logic board or Dot connector. ?? Not repairable, need to buy a new one.

I waited 45 mins. (my apparently lost appointment was for 11am and got help 45 mins. later, and the process to get an apt. was not an easy one), to be told that they cannot repair this $400 plus phone??? What garbage!

Firstly, the only water damage this phone could have had would have be from some rain. My son was caught in a rain storm on his way home from school just before it stopped working. He assured me it was only in his pocket, and I do recall his shorts were damp when he got home. He also has a protective cover on the phone.

If this phone is so poorly manufactured that it can't handle a bit of moisture, then I would recommend that no one buy it. I'm very disappointed in Apple.

Not only did I have to wait for 20 mins on the phone to get some tech support to start with, but then had to go to the Apple store, and after making an appointment on line, then waiting to ask someone at the store where I go for my appointment, then having to wait some more only to be told they could not find my appointment, then having to wait more to talk to a tech rep........POOR SHOW!!!

Although very nice, they were oh, so quick to try to sell me a new phone. I've heard of similar situations before and Apple's answer is "buy a new one." I'm terribly disappointed, and will no longer purchase Apple products as the whole experience has left me with a very sour taste in my mouth.

I am complaining here, (to make matters worse), as I cannot reach anyone at Apple Canada via phone or e-mail to voice my complaint.

My son's next phone will be a Samsung..............

Poor

Why. That's all I have to say. Why do you have to make it so hard to get a custom Ringtone! I know this seems like a tiny problem and all but there's tons more thing I could complain about but I'm not gonna. Look at android for example you make a Ringtone then you download it to your phone that simple! So just at least try to fix that. Also if Apple doesn't come out with something extremely spectacular in 2 years then im hands down just gonna switch to Samsung. So yeah. Also the only reason I'm still with Apple is because it simple but now it's way to simple. Just come up with a really cool phone that has almost no problems like the galaxy s5 .

Poor

So after the new update I went on my phone as I usually do. I take a look at the what is new. It took me a while to find out what is new. Like it took a long while. So then I went to check my snapchat. That took forever to load. When I checked it I got 5 snapchats from people about emojis and everyone had the new emojis on their stories. So I was like I'm going to look at them. I like the selection. I love the skin color ones because it's kinda racist using white when ur not right. But then I look at the flags. Their was a very large variety of country's flags. So, since I'm Cuban, I looked for the Cuban flag. And I find that there is no Cuban flag. That got me very upset and mad. U have every country but Cuba in there. U also forgot the Domucan flag. Their is no reason to be racist to Carribean Hispanics. I will no tolerate this racism. So if I were you, I would get a Cuban flag in the emoj list.

Horrible

Two weeks ago, I purchased an iPhone 5s. Within less than a day, the sound on the phone did not operate. Then, I went back to the Apple Store where I purchased the phone, and they replaced the previous phone. After this, the replacement iPhone 5s did not hold a charge, and it could not connect to the internet. I would shut off all of the apps and the battery on the phone would die. Despite charging the phone every day for the week I had the replacement, the phone would not charge and the wireless did not work.

I went to the Apple store to get a refund, but they did not give me a refund for this product. Instead, they gave me a third phone, which does not have my correct contact information. Instead, the Apple employee placed my father's contact information on the phone with my number. Because of this, my dad who had an iPhone 3 had his phone deactivated.

Tomorrow, I have to go to my cellular provider and explain this situation. Hopefully, this problem will be corrected. My father and I saved our information to separate iclouds. I do not know how his information and my information managed to get messed up. In fact, this makes me want to switch my iPhone 5s to a Samsung Galaxy 6. Before the iPhone 5s, I had a galaxy phone, which had battery issues. But unlike the iPhone, it was reliable and could hold a charge two weeks after I purchased it. The employees from my phone provider where more competent, than the store associates at Apple.

Before I purchased this iPhone, I owned three iPods that are old and functional. Over the last few years, Apple has really gone down in terms of the quality of its products. If Steve Jobs was alive, he would not make an iPhone perform this badly over such a short period of time. In fact, this phone makes me want to get one of my old iPods that can make phone calls screen fixed, so that it can function better than these new iPhones being mass produced.

Bad

I got my first apple product. It has been a bit of nightmare. No customer service. Iphone won't sinc to itunes. Much on the web about it. Like to talk to a person. Going back to windows and android. Biggest company in the world and can't help with tech issues. Plus I see how they lock you in to a F>>>ed up, money making machine.

Bad

You guys say it's all about the customer? WRONG! Worst management and advisers ever. I'm bilingual do I soke to someone in Spanish for lesser time wait and it went horrible. The girl needed so much more knowledge and so does The iTunes aha management. He has to be replaced with someone that knows what they are doing. Who leaves out of the office and ignores the situation? Austin is ridiculous for customer service. Tired of getting the run around. I pay for iTunes and just can't get the adequate help. I'm just trading this phone for a galaxy 6.

Bad

My iPod will not open until I type in my ID - but the letters on the keyboard of my iPod are too small for my rather large fingers. Now I have an iPod that is useless - might as well throw it in the bin. But can I contact Apple? No! They want me to type in that ID on my iPod BEFORE they will contact me. This is crazy - don't they want me to buy their products?

Bad

My daughter has one of your IPhone 5, which recently had an issues with the battery. She stop by one of your Apple Stores in the Towson Mall here in Maryland and received a new battery. The new battery was good for about 2 months before it wouldn't charge pass 70% and than one day she allow it to get down under 20% and it wouldn't charge up at all. Now the funny starts. We returned to the Apple store which we were told that the device and battery was good that she had to hook it up to her ITunes Software for a firmware update, We returned home as did just that, update the firmware and once finish was told that another update was required did we want to install, will we did and the phone got stuck, which I believe it was the bad battery, during the up date the phone power off and on a few times and the ITunes software would return IPhone not found.

So after trying to used a Restore/DFU Mode nothing work. I told the phone to another IPhone Store in Columbia Mall this time just to be told that the phone had a hardware error and couldn't be fixed I would have to buy another. I stop by T-Mobile on my way home as they are our carrier and talk with them about replacing the device, I couldn't use the PHP cause they don't replace devices with Mechanical Error as they classify it and the T-Mobile Store couldn't replace it under the Jump program cause it had to turn on to the home screen. I gave in and purchase my daughter a new IPhone 6 Gold to ensure she had a phone but decided to take a crack at this problem myself and purchase a replacement battery from Amazon. The battery arrived and I replace it without any issues in about 20mins. and plug it into my Computer started ITunes received a message that an Update was available and ran it, once completed the phone return to it's home screen and is working/charging fine.

I don't understand why the Apple store tech's didn't at least try to do the same thing before pushing a new device on me. Just wanted someone to know that a little investigating can go along way.

Poor

I am not sure who I go to about a concern I have with the new emoji's. If this is not the correct place to issue a complaint, I would appreciated a point in the right direction.
I was very disappointing to see that there are homosexual emoji's on the new update to the iPhone. If people want to be homosexual and live that lifestyles, I have no problem with it and will treat them with the upmost respect. However, this lifestyle does not go along with my religious beliefs and I do not appreciate it being forced upon me on a day to day basis. Now, even when I want to send a text message, this lifestyle is being broadcasted to me. Unfortunately most people in my generation will not agree with me on this argument, but it is my constitutional right to reach out to apple and tell you that what has been done is disrespectful and inconsiderate.

Poor

I have been purchasing apple products for years and this is the first time i am so angry, I will never buying an apple product again. I have a Belkin dock charger for my iPhone 5S. I did the IOS update today and as soon as I did it, the charger no longer worked. I was on hold with Apple for close to an hour and a half. The person I spoke to told me that even though Apple’s update caused the dock to no longer work, I still have to go through Belkin to deal with it. This makes absolutely no sense to me. Apple.com SELLS the Belkin dock. Apple CAUSED the dock to no longer work with it’s update. Am I to believe that means if I go to the Apple store right now and purchase a Belkin charger from you, once I get home and see that it does not work, you will tell me to deal with Belkin? I don’t think so.

How could you sell a product that YOUR update causes to not work? I could understand that if the product just didn’t work, as is the case with many non-Apple products, but this was YOUR update that stopped it from working. Why is it I have to call Belkin to deal with that? This is bad business and I can not believe Apple is expecting a loyal customer to accept that. I was going to purchase an Apple watch on pre-order tomorrow, but not only am I no longer doing that, I will NEVER purchase an apple product again. Shame on you Apple. I am very disappointed. You really dropped the ball on this one. Your customers deserve better than that. Truly disgusting behavior.

Poor

I was not getting sound warnings on my I hone 6 plus despite the proper sound sdttings. Not only did I miss important calls, but wasn't gettimg overusage alerts from Verizon. Last night I plugged into Itunes on my laptop to download photos from my phone, and fell asleep about an hour later. When I woke up this morning and turned on my phone, there was a LONG list of text overusage from Verizon. overnight I had used 19GB over my data base limit. This is almosrt as much data GBs than I used all of last year!!! I have been at Verizon most today trying to resolvee the problem . It seems this happened because I hadn't upgraded to the latest system. They sympathized, but said they couldn't remove this OBVIOUS mistake. I'm asking that Apple re-imburse this overusage fee, since it would never have happened if there weren't bugs in the system. HELP

Bad

Myself and my family are good customers of Apple. I have a complaint regarding the purchase, by telephone, of an iphone6plus from meteor on 23/02/15 Since 25/02/15 I have made telephone calls, sent emails and registered post to meteor asking them to resolve the issue but to no avail . The following is a brief detail of what occurred: On 23/02/15 I ordered,by telephone,and paid for a white iphone6plus from meteor As the colour of the handset is of much importance to me I re-iterated a number of times during the ordering conversation that it was a white handset I wanted The meteor agent who dealt with my order told me that when the iphone would arrive to check the box and if there was any damage not to open the box but to return it I inspected the box and it appeared perfect so I undid the wrapping and found a black handset inside Since that time I have been complaining to meteor but they have failed to respond to me regarding my complaint I ordered and paid for a white iphone6plus and that is what I want This is the 6 th week since I expected to have the iphone and since then I have not been able to access wifi anywhere including in my own home The situation is very inconvenient and stressful. I am asking you as a customer of Apple if you could please do anything to resolve this issue.

Bad

My Apple iMac computer is infested with blocked plug-ins and it's preventing me from seeing videos and hearing audios. What can be done to help me. It seems like calling Apple customer support is of no help.

Bad

Purchased an iPhone 6 today and when I was moved to the setup department the WiFi kept dropping the connection in the process of restoring from the Cloud. This happen over and over until finally I was told I would have to set the phone up myself. How is it that one of the biggest tech corps in the world doesn't have sufficient WiFi in it's stores. Absolutely ridiculous!!!

Bad

This is a non technical issue. I thank you for taking a stance against the state of Indiana in its stand for religious freedom (3/28/2015) The stance means I will be dumping Apple products and moving to Samsung. I am due for an upgrade in May so your political attempt to cut your customer base in half came just in time. Thank you and goodbye.

Poor

Over the years I have purchased many songs on iTunes. I have had a major computer problem and lost them all. It would appear that there is no way that I can get them back. It also appears that I have been extremely prudent over the years at AVOIDING Apple products. I have been a Microsoft person for all these years. The only interface I have ever had with Apple has been iTunes and that appears to be a total wash....

Bad

After receiving an i-pad air as a birthday present I could receive e-mails but not send them. I took a 40 mile journey to my nearest apple genius bar at The Trafford Centre. I queued up and was told that it was an internet provider problem. The assistant refused to even take the i-pad out of my hands and was adamant that it was nothing to do with apple. Very disappointing and incredibly poor service! I went into my local ICT store today and they fixed the problem in minutes and for free.

Bad

Battery life on iPhone 5S had become so bad a fully charged battery is dead within 5 hours. Took the 65 mile round trip to Apple store. They tell me to update Operating system. Reluctantly do so. No change. Take it back. Restore the phone. Do that. No change. Oh well there is nothing wrong with your phone. Err clearly is as the bloody battery last no time at all. They use a flow chart to try and fix problems. If your issue is not on their flow they have no idea how to fix. Bunch of cowboys. My Nokia 3310 used to last a week without a charge. Last iphone ever!

Bad

we have ipad which we can not use as apple will not accept our pass words so we ring the call centre in usa she keeps us on the phone for over 3 hours then tells us nothing can be done as all the pass words are not correct Bull S##T because all the pass words are my 11 yr olds information so i asked what can we do now to get the ipad working simple question i thought ? the reply that she came back with was i can't answer for you great HELP NOT oh by the way it saturday night in sydney and friday in usa but she was working on saturday that's why we could'nt speak to manger so apple are not so helpfull after all

Contact the Apple Complaint Department