Apple

Latest Complaint

Dewa Raj Bhandari
01-20-2015 7:29 am

I am living in South Asian country 'Nepal'. I brought second hand iPhone 5s six month ago. Now my iPhone has following problem. 100% or full charge of battery is not giving backup maximum 4 hours only on standby mode. Some lining scratch seen when I on my iPhone in the border side. So, please give me suggestion that where I can contact to solve my iPhone's problem

Do you have a problem with Apple?

Customer Rating

www.apple.com

More Apple Complaints

Dewa Raj Bhandari
01-19-2015 3:11 am

I live in South Asian country 'Nepal'. I brought a second hand iPhone 5s about 6 month ago. Now, I have 2 types of problem on my iPhone 5s. I have charged 100% but the without any use(like: conversation or use of net) only on standby mode all the charge of battery finish within 3 hours. Some sign of scratched seen on the border of the screen, when iPhone has been on and automatically it will disappear itself. So, please give me suggetion that what I will do and where I will have to contact in Nepal.

04-04-2014 11:00 pm

Accessed my iTunes program today to listen to some music, and to my surprise ALL songs, Movies, Videos,… EVERYTHING GONE! songs and videos, and movies are still in my computer, but no longer organized, and I have spent 100s of hours sorting, organizing, rating everything. Tried reinstalling iTunes, nothing seems to work, and I have way too much music to manually add folders, and reprogram all of that information again. Computer has not crashed, and I was just listening to iTunes yesterday, and everything then worked fine. This is the SECOND time iTunes has ‘blanked’ out on me in the past 3 years. Haven’t seen any support options that cover this problem, but I hope you can let me know a way to resolve this problem quickly.

03-11-2014 11:00 pm

I am very upset as I have downloaded started to download my purchased iTunes songs on my new computer, I have wasted two lots of $30 Telstra credits, $60 all up, and still have only downloaded 54 songs out of 345. I am not willing to waste more money on buying data just to download my purchased songs that I have already brought. what can I do about getting the rest of my songs downloaded at no extra cost?

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Ronella Tucker on 03/12/2014 at IP address 1.127.213.56 using our itunes complaint form. This opinions contained in this itunes customer review titled, “wasted data” do not reflect the opinions of this website.

09-18-2013 11:00 pm

I have thee apple phone 5….Its not even a year old… I live here in jacksonville,florida. Called up the apple store here and they told me that the charger was coverd under the year warrenty… Went into the store and spoke with a sale rep…. He told me me that it wasnt covered.. But he said he has seen them to just trade the charger out as long as it was your frist time….. So he called the Manger over which name was Craig, He came over with an attiude and being very rude to me an my guess…. When couldnt believe how rude he was!!!!!! Telling me that the cord was wear and tear and what i did to the cord ect.. And i was like really sir…. I feel like being in mangerment position he should have came with a better attiude….. He Was just flat out rude…… Mr. Craig needs not to be in mangerment position….

05-03-2013 11:00 pm

I have just purchased an Apple Ipad from a recognized shop in Zimbabwe. I am unable to make purchases on my IPad using my Visa card which is U.K. based. Have owned a Kindle for years and have no problem buying from that. Why can Apple not facilitate me using my U.K. Bank account. I feel very very annoyed about this. I have been back to my supplier here in Zimbabwe and they are unable to assist me.Please please help. Jillian Payne.

05-01-2013 11:00 pm

Hello my name is Stacey and my complaint is on your phone Charger product . I have Bought four in the past week this is Beginning to be ridiculous . This past last time I got one the tip of it got stuck in the end of my iPhone 4s …. I have spend over 20 something dollars on my chargers this is Quite ridiculous if you ask me I am not a happy Customer I have had my iPhone for 3 years and word of mouth is the best Advertisement and sale .. Just saying I would just like a phone Charger that Charges my phone in the plug don’t tear up in a day. Thanks ,Stacey

Stacey VanVactor
365 crescent View dr
Shepherdsville ky 40165
(502-345-0079)

04-11-2013 11:00 pm

On Monday I called your office to request two new micro sim cards. They arrived two days later but I could not tell which one applied to which phone number. I rang again only to be told an error had been made and new phone numbers had been given! The person I spoke too promised to send two further new micro sim cards within 24 hours.

They arrived the next day (yesterday). I called again to have them activated and was promised all would be working 100% within 1 hour that was at 16.20 yesterday and still nothing. My old phone number no longer works, my wife’s phone still does! Both new I-phones will not work as showing ‘no service’ Please sort this out IMMEDIATELY.

04-09-2013 11:00 pm

I do not feel that I must pay to have all of my programs reionstalled on my computer. I don’t mind the little ones. Those are no problem. but I have an editing system. Avid media Composer 5. should not have to be responsible for that reinstall Apples hould do it for me. Furthermore, I do not like the fact that the hard drive cannot be ordered so it would be there when I bring in my unit. Hence my unit could be out for 2 weeks at least. I could put a deposit to ensure that I would come in to that particular store. Apple seems to think that we don’t use our computers for business, which is why I have had to wait to the last minute. I edit with mine and I need it. Nonetheless, I would be satisfied if Apple restores my Media Composer editing system.

Marcia Leslie
310-242-0472
Freetoedit@gmail.com

04-08-2013 11:00 pm

hello i recently got my o2 phone bill it was £100 and when i contacted o2 they told me it was face book aps things i was buying ?? i am not at all happy about this as o2 wont refund me and told me to contact face book to look in to this so would be very gratefull for some help and support in this matter thank you

04-07-2013 11:00 pm

Dear sir/madam
Today I purchased some Top Eleven tokens for my son. The sum being £2.99 and £13.99. To my alarm I just received an email stating another payment gas been made for a further 500 tokens amounting £34.99 which I did not purchase or intend to use. See below:
l_garrett@hotmail.co.uk
Leta Garrett
86 Orpington Gardens
N18 1LP London
GBR Order ID: MHSJX629ZN
Receipt Date: 08/04/13
Order Total: £37.98
Billed To: Visa …. 8318

Please can you investigate this matter and refund my monies.

Thank you in advance.

Yours truly

L Garrett

04-06-2013 11:00 pm

I tried to order an ipad and could not. I went to the store and could not buy one. I want to know what is the problem with purchasing an Apple Ipad 3rd Generation when it is shown to be sold at the price of $454.99. I want this at this price or the 4th Generation at that selling price. This company is showing false advertising for an ipad! I want one at the selling price!

04-02-2013 11:00 pm

I bought the app sync.me from iTunes for my iPhone and has been working fine but the last update has made the app unusable. When I use it sync.me says there is a problem and will get resolved soon but it hasn’t been resolved and I can no longer find it in the iTunes App Store . I am very upset that I bought an app which no longer works but that iTunes had dropped it from their store. I would like a refund or some information that the app will work on the future. Thank you.

02-17-2013 11:00 pm

I have been a Supporter to all Apple Devices. Owning multiple devices (i.e.) 5 iPhones well every iphone since birth, 2 ipads, 2 Macbook Pros just to start. Where my issue starts, I purchased an iMac back in June of 2011. Because I have had so much faith and confidence in its products, I did not enroll in any protection plan on the iMac.

270 days later, I finally have an opportunity to utilize the iMac and discover a smudge in its upper right corner. I hardly ever, ever, ever had the time to utilize it to its fullest because I use my Macbook Pros. The iMac has less than 100 hrs of usage from time of purchase.

After speaking and explaining my plea to several advisors, even a Sr.Level Apple Care specialist, I am now left in the dark with no choice but to pay a full price of $526 to replace the lcd display which is a manufacture defect. I have kindly ask for some sort of customer courtesy. You would think a Multi-Billion Dollar company would appreciate a customer such as myself to say “Dont worry we will help” but that simply is not the case.

Up till today, I have lived and bleed all of Apple products. The thought of a bad relationship sickens me to my stomach. Until there can be a simple resolution, Im turing away from all business referrals, being a valued supporter and will no longer look to continue being a valued customer.

01-02-2013 11:00 pm

I saw that on 12/24/12 there were charges on my bank account for unauthorized purchases for about $129.00! As we all know, there are prompts that only allow purchases once password is put in! I know I didn’t authorize as I am unemployed and that would have cost me almost my entire unemployment check! Very upset about this. Can’t afford and need you to please take these charges off of my account and credit back to my bank account! Call me at 719-290-3018. I have had the credit card used for this account disabled per my bank’s suggestion in case this was a case of “hacking” in to my account
Pat Miller

01-02-2013 11:00 pm

due to moisture my phone has stopped working,i have shown it to the customer center,they are saying water went inside the phone,but no water went inside,it was all due to moisture.Since your brand is very known brand, i am very dis appointed with what has happened and if such kind of phones apple is making then i believe the market for apple products might be may deteriorate.please take my complaint seriously.I AM YOUR UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER.

01-01-2013 11:00 pm

I, SANTOSH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA Chief Engineer Municipal corporation Saharanpur U.P. INDIA. purchased I Mac Sr No.CO2G2LASDHJF from Reliance digital Retail Limited Shipra Mall, Shop No,1,2,3,4,Level |||,1st Floor,Plot-9 VaibhavKhand,Indirapuram ,Ghziabad ,u.p. INDIA on 02.12.2011at Rs.68390/=.
Knowing that I am going to by a best product of the world known for its quality and lifelong association without any hassle i did not purchase ASP .
But I was wrong .Just after one year for which product was having warranty my I Mac gave me a problem in Super drive by not recognizing any DVD,CD,MP3 and just one minute these got ejected.I contacted custonmer care and advised to contact service center M/S MAC CLINIC MEDIA SOLUTION PVT.LTD. D-44,1st floor,Sector 2,Noida 201301.I contacted the service center with my I Mac .They inspected the hardware and diagnosed that Super Drive is not working and give a estimate of Rs.8500/= .Ultimately on 28-dec.12 i got super Drive change s/no-D76235102BBFFOAY by invoice no.1589/MCMS/12-13 Dt.28-Dec.-12.During changing of Super Drive i noticed that some GREY PATCHES are appearing on left and right upper corner of LCD and told me that change of LCD will cost about Rs.20000/=
Seeing all this I am astonished and confused whether I have selected a wrong BRAND .Whether my opinion towards APPLE was wrong ,whether I have done wrong act not purchasing ASP, or APPLE is designed for its quality and performance for only one year and after that nothing can be say,or at the time of purchase I would have purchased the I Mac having the view that I am Going to purchased the I Mac whose life is only one year.
Pl. help me to continue my opinion about APPLE of Its best QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE in the world and on which ground I purchased the I Mac .Thanks for your anticipated help.

Your
Santosh kumar srivastava
Flat No.-STC-101,Sun Tower C- Block ,
Shipra Sun City,Indirapuram,
GHAZIABAD,U.P. INDIA -201013
tel.0120-2650574,Mob.918800297444.
email id -santosh@srivastavas.in

12-25-2012 11:00 pm

Yesterday 25 December 2012 I purchased what I believed to be an iPad 4 32GB wifi cellular from Digits co in the Al Kout Mall Kuwait who advertise as a apple premium reseller store. This was purchased in Kuwait as I am working here for 3 months.
When I returned to my apartment, plugged it in to sync it with my other apple devices I realized that they had in fact sold me an iPad 3 instead, this would not of happened if it stated on the box which generation iPad it is. I went back to the store to be I formed as I had opened it and plugged it in to another device they will not exchange it or let me return it for a refund.
Is this a standard apple practice? If so your products need better marking so they can be told apart or is this just one store letting down the good name of your company as when I returned to the store they were very rude and abrupt with me which I feel is very poor at the best of times let alone when you spend that amount of money. Is there anything that I can do about this as they will not speak to me in the store.

03-07-2012 11:00 pm

APLLE I-phone service is a JOKE they but bunch off retarded teenager with small flash light, it does not matter what the issue with your phone , they use the flash light to see the top off the phone and where you charge the phone then all they said the phone is “bad” you need replacement.

2 days ago I went to the store from my 4G I-phone it did vibrate for 1 min then shut off, I went to the store they said it need replacement, after I went home the I bulged the phone to the charger and it start working again. Now to I was checking my e-mail and the hall phone freeze up, I am worry to go back to these clown.

When i asked about the I-phone life time is 1 to 2 years that is a joke for the price we are paying for the phone. It should have a much longer battery life, and not suck quite so much in my opinion, at least they should recall the models and not have replace parts like this so soon. I got a 4G iPhone thinking it would last much much more for what? huh!

03-02-2012 11:00 pm

I rented a movie off of my I Pad 2, and about 30 minutes into it, it just quit playing and froze up my video. I attempted restarting my I Pad 2 and everything else I could think of. Of course I was charged the $5 for the movie rental that I didn’t get to finish. My complaint is that for some reason that incident won’t allow me to access the i tunes store to try and complain about this. My work computer is also filtered so I cannot access this at work.

I tried calling every number I could find and finally after 15 minutes on hold and saying the word representitive 23 times I was able to speek to a real person. This only led to the person telling me the only way to dispute the charge was to do it online, which I am not able to do. I was a huge fan of Apple products, but their customer service is the worst of any company I have ever delt with (even Sirius). Until they get their stuff figured out I am done with them.

03-02-2012 11:00 pm

AT&T, Bought a iphone for my son to take to school. The WORST decision i ever made. DROP CALLS, DROP CALLS,DROP CALLS ,DROP CALLS. ECT,ECT. Took it back to them they checked the phone said it was fine.Guess what DROP CALLS,DROP CALLS,ECT. took it back again they made me by a super sonic antenna,Guess what DROP CALLS,DROP CALLS,ECT. called main office gave me the run around for about a hour and half still no results.

Called again to cancel plan after 6 months of living hell and told them i will not be paying early determination fee. No one told me when i signed up for a two year contract there would be pathetic,none existing reception ever time you use the phone.SO i canceled and three weeks later i get a bill in the mail for a months service. I still payed it out of good faith. After everything i did these LOSERS sent and are still sending a bill for early cancellation fee. WTF. AT&T you should be ashamed.

Companies Like Apple