Customer Satisfaction Results

Apple

Complaint Department

Filed by M E GAITAN on Feb 01, 2015
Consumer Rating

Giving you 1 star because I can't give you less. Hideous rip off artists you are at Apple. I am. . . 0. Apple customer since the late 80's. 1. Forced into iCloud (and have to pay for it) 2. iPhone 5 ruined after last software download (had to keep in plugged in 24/7) 3. Forced to buy an iPhone 6 4. iPhone 6 not compatible with my MacBook Air. 5. Now I need a new MacBook Air too? I feel totally ripped off and pushed into a whole new system that forces me onto the iCloud, and forces me to upgrade the Apple products I own in order to do so. There has been no transparency in this thievery towards my wallet and its contents. You people are Machiavellian.

13 customers agree with this feedback

Do you agree? Yes or No

Do you have a complaint about Apple?

Compare Apple to Similar Cell Phones more...

Apple Customer Feedback Trending Now

155 Apple consumers have created complaints against Apple to date. Need to report poor customer service? Use our free Apple complaint form to share your review. Need to contact Apple corporate headquarters? Find office address, phone number, and email information here.

Consumer Rating

You guys say it's all about the customer? WRONG! Worst management and advisers ever. I'm bilingual do I soke to someone in Spanish for lesser time wait and it went horrible. The girl needed so much more knowledge and so does The iTunes aha management. He has to be replaced with someone that knows what they are doing. Who leaves out of the office and ignores the situation? Austin is ridiculous for customer service. Tired of getting the run around. I pay for iTunes and just can't get the adequate help. I'm just trading this phone for a galaxy 6.

Consumer Rating

My iPod will not open until I type in my ID - but the letters on the keyboard of my iPod are too small for my rather large fingers. Now I have an iPod that is useless - might as well throw it in the bin. But can I contact Apple? No! They want me to type in that ID on my iPod BEFORE they will contact me. This is crazy - don't they want me to buy their products?

Consumer Rating

My daughter has one of your IPhone 5, which recently had an issues with the battery. She stop by one of your Apple Stores in the Towson Mall here in Maryland and received a new battery. The new battery was good for about 2 months before it wouldn't charge pass 70% and than one day she allow it to get down under 20% and it wouldn't charge up at all. Now the funny starts. We returned to the Apple store which we were told that the device and battery was good that she had to hook it up to her ITunes Software for a firmware update, We returned home as did just that, update the firmware and once finish was told that another update was required did we want to install, will we did and the phone got stuck, which I believe it was the bad battery, during the up date the phone power off and on a few times and the ITunes software would return IPhone not found.

So after trying to used a Restore/DFU Mode nothing work. I told the phone to another IPhone Store in Columbia Mall this time just to be told that the phone had a hardware error and couldn't be fixed I would have to buy another. I stop by T-Mobile on my way home as they are our carrier and talk with them about replacing the device, I couldn't use the PHP cause they don't replace devices with Mechanical Error as they classify it and the T-Mobile Store couldn't replace it under the Jump program cause it had to turn on to the home screen. I gave in and purchase my daughter a new IPhone 6 Gold to ensure she had a phone but decided to take a crack at this problem myself and purchase a replacement battery from Amazon. The battery arrived and I replace it without any issues in about 20mins. and plug it into my Computer started ITunes received a message that an Update was available and ran it, once completed the phone return to it's home screen and is working/charging fine.

I don't understand why the Apple store tech's didn't at least try to do the same thing before pushing a new device on me. Just wanted someone to know that a little investigating can go along way.

Consumer Rating

I am not sure who I go to about a concern I have with the new emoji's. If this is not the correct place to issue a complaint, I would appreciated a point in the right direction.
I was very disappointing to see that there are homosexual emoji's on the new update to the iPhone. If people want to be homosexual and live that lifestyles, I have no problem with it and will treat them with the upmost respect. However, this lifestyle does not go along with my religious beliefs and I do not appreciate it being forced upon me on a day to day basis. Now, even when I want to send a text message, this lifestyle is being broadcasted to me. Unfortunately most people in my generation will not agree with me on this argument, but it is my constitutional right to reach out to apple and tell you that what has been done is disrespectful and inconsiderate.

Consumer Rating

I have been purchasing apple products for years and this is the first time i am so angry, I will never buying an apple product again. I have a Belkin dock charger for my iPhone 5S. I did the IOS update today and as soon as I did it, the charger no longer worked. I was on hold with Apple for close to an hour and a half. The person I spoke to told me that even though Apple’s update caused the dock to no longer work, I still have to go through Belkin to deal with it. This makes absolutely no sense to me. Apple.com SELLS the Belkin dock. Apple CAUSED the dock to no longer work with it’s update. Am I to believe that means if I go to the Apple store right now and purchase a Belkin charger from you, once I get home and see that it does not work, you will tell me to deal with Belkin? I don’t think so.

How could you sell a product that YOUR update causes to not work? I could understand that if the product just didn’t work, as is the case with many non-Apple products, but this was YOUR update that stopped it from working. Why is it I have to call Belkin to deal with that? This is bad business and I can not believe Apple is expecting a loyal customer to accept that. I was going to purchase an Apple watch on pre-order tomorrow, but not only am I no longer doing that, I will NEVER purchase an apple product again. Shame on you Apple. I am very disappointed. You really dropped the ball on this one. Your customers deserve better than that. Truly disgusting behavior.

Consumer Rating

I was not getting sound warnings on my I hone 6 plus despite the proper sound sdttings. Not only did I miss important calls, but wasn't gettimg overusage alerts from Verizon. Last night I plugged into Itunes on my laptop to download photos from my phone, and fell asleep about an hour later. When I woke up this morning and turned on my phone, there was a LONG list of text overusage from Verizon. overnight I had used 19GB over my data base limit. This is almosrt as much data GBs than I used all of last year!!! I have been at Verizon most today trying to resolvee the problem . It seems this happened because I hadn't upgraded to the latest system. They sympathized, but said they couldn't remove this OBVIOUS mistake. I'm asking that Apple re-imburse this overusage fee, since it would never have happened if there weren't bugs in the system. HELP

Consumer Rating

Myself and my family are good customers of Apple. I have a complaint regarding the purchase, by telephone, of an iphone6plus from meteor on 23/02/15 Since 25/02/15 I have made telephone calls, sent emails and registered post to meteor asking them to resolve the issue but to no avail . The following is a brief detail of what occurred: On 23/02/15 I ordered,by telephone,and paid for a white iphone6plus from meteor As the colour of the handset is of much importance to me I re-iterated a number of times during the ordering conversation that it was a white handset I wanted The meteor agent who dealt with my order told me that when the iphone would arrive to check the box and if there was any damage not to open the box but to return it I inspected the box and it appeared perfect so I undid the wrapping and found a black handset inside Since that time I have been complaining to meteor but they have failed to respond to me regarding my complaint I ordered and paid for a white iphone6plus and that is what I want This is the 6 th week since I expected to have the iphone and since then I have not been able to access wifi anywhere including in my own home The situation is very inconvenient and stressful. I am asking you as a customer of Apple if you could please do anything to resolve this issue.

Consumer Rating

My Apple iMac computer is infested with blocked plug-ins and it's preventing me from seeing videos and hearing audios. What can be done to help me. It seems like calling Apple customer support is of no help.

Consumer Rating

Purchased an iPhone 6 today and when I was moved to the setup department the WiFi kept dropping the connection in the process of restoring from the Cloud. This happen over and over until finally I was told I would have to set the phone up myself. How is it that one of the biggest tech corps in the world doesn't have sufficient WiFi in it's stores. Absolutely ridiculous!!!

Consumer Rating

This is a non technical issue. I thank you for taking a stance against the state of Indiana in its stand for religious freedom (3/28/2015) The stance means I will be dumping Apple products and moving to Samsung. I am due for an upgrade in May so your political attempt to cut your customer base in half came just in time. Thank you and goodbye.

Consumer Rating

Over the years I have purchased many songs on iTunes. I have had a major computer problem and lost them all. It would appear that there is no way that I can get them back. It also appears that I have been extremely prudent over the years at AVOIDING Apple products. I have been a Microsoft person for all these years. The only interface I have ever had with Apple has been iTunes and that appears to be a total wash....

Consumer Rating

After receiving an i-pad air as a birthday present I could receive e-mails but not send them. I took a 40 mile journey to my nearest apple genius bar at The Trafford Centre. I queued up and was told that it was an internet provider problem. The assistant refused to even take the i-pad out of my hands and was adamant that it was nothing to do with apple. Very disappointing and incredibly poor service! I went into my local ICT store today and they fixed the problem in minutes and for free.

Consumer Rating

Battery life on iPhone 5S had become so bad a fully charged battery is dead within 5 hours. Took the 65 mile round trip to Apple store. They tell me to update Operating system. Reluctantly do so. No change. Take it back. Restore the phone. Do that. No change. Oh well there is nothing wrong with your phone. Err clearly is as the bloody battery last no time at all. They use a flow chart to try and fix problems. If your issue is not on their flow they have no idea how to fix. Bunch of cowboys. My Nokia 3310 used to last a week without a charge. Last iphone ever!

Consumer Rating

we have ipad which we can not use as apple will not accept our pass words so we ring the call centre in usa she keeps us on the phone for over 3 hours then tells us nothing can be done as all the pass words are not correct Bull S##T because all the pass words are my 11 yr olds information so i asked what can we do now to get the ipad working simple question i thought ? the reply that she came back with was i can't answer for you great HELP NOT oh by the way it saturday night in sydney and friday in usa but she was working on saturday that's why we could'nt speak to manger so apple are not so helpfull after all

Consumer Rating

I was told when I bought my iphone6 that a cover came with it free... Well it didn't... At the same time I was told the iPad mini was $230... Well it wasn't ....there's more but I have no time to say it now. This is in Hamilton nj..... I was told by many not to go to the Hamilton store.. Didn't listen...should have... The salesman sucked and wasn't very helpful..he knew less than I did.... Never again

1 customer agrees with this feedback

Consumer Rating

I dropped my iPhone 5c in the water. I took it to the Verizon store because the closest Apple store was 45 minutes away. The 5c was a recent upgrade after 2 years with an iPhone 4. I simply wanted to replace the phone. The solution they provided was to purchase an iPhone 6 for $600 and get a new line through the EDGE program for 6 months at $40 per month thus raised the price to $840. I showed them the apple phone offer of $200 for an iPhone 6 but the said that I would need a new 2 year contract for $40 per month. Since I was already on a 2 year contract I would have had 2 2year contracts for $40 per month which would have wasted $960. So now the family has 3 lines at $40 each and 1 is not and will not be used. What would satisfy me is to buy a phone for $200 and continue it on my existing contract.

1 customer agrees with this feedback

Consumer Rating

2nd apple iphone 4 with faulty power off button. Apple store couldnt fix but offered refurbished phone with only 90 days warranty for £126. Store not interested that this is a common and known product defect. Goods not of merchandisable quality. Should be offered free repair or chance to upgrade. How long would the buttons on a refurbished phone last with a 90 day warranty. The quality must be cheap and poor if they cannot fix a switch/ button. Apple customer service very poor unless your dpending mire money.

Disclaimer: This complaint was submitted by Dave on 09/03/2013 at IP address 82.45.41.243 using our Apple complaint form. This opinions contained in this Apple customer review titled, "Apple cant fix anything" do not reflect the opinions of this website.

Consumer Rating

It has come to my awareness that there is a inconvenient problem regarding the selection of city times on the iPhone, today I attempted to add Kansas City Missouri to my various world times only to find that it is not listed in apple archives, this has affected my work considerably because of the traveling that I do and the important calls I must make to the city on time! I expect when I spent a large sum of money on this phone, that it would have the capacity to list cities.. This is a embarrassing mistake on your part and a costly conprimise on mine. Please see to it that my problem is fixed so I may continue my work effectively.

Regards, James.

Consumer Rating

I bought my iPhone on 11/3/2012, when I got home I noticed the wi fi kept going in and out. I walk to the next room and it switches to 3G. I tried to take it back to the store where I purchased it on 11/6/12. They said we would have to go through the apple company, that they would not exchange an apple phone. So I called apple, they said take it to an apple store( which is 1 1/2 away from my house), send it back(which will take 3 wks to get it back), or I can put an $800 hold plus pay shipping cost to get it back a little quicker. I am very unhappy with these choices, it looks like apple would try to do more for their customers. I have bought 4 iPhones and an iPad, wow apple, it looks like you would treat your customers better. At&t should do more as well. It says a lot when AT&T won't even exchange an apple phone. I an article needs to be submitted about how this has turned out, so other customers will know what they are going to have to go through just to get a NEW phone fixed.

Consumer Rating

I am Dr R K Mishra, from India, repair case id 434686327.
Even after taking extended warranty, Apple unable to repair my MacBook Pro for last 4-month. Instead wasted my precious time, mental harrasment & agony, now the apple serbice center land up me with completelly hanged up system.
I was a very sicere fan of apple from the begining & using almost all products of apple. but my this experience broken all my faith from the apple. i never expected such a bad experience from such a renouned product. Its a severe customer griveince, must be taken care of by Apple by earliest repair of my unit/replacement of my unit. And provide me a stand by unit if any firther delay from your side.
Please revert me back on my mail id drrkmishra@hotmail.com

Awaiting a hopeful & positive action from Apple.

Dr R K Mishra
Mobile no. +91 9919484866
Mail id: drrkmishra@hotmail.com

Contact the Apple Complaint Department

• I want to write a letter to Apple. What is their corporate mailing address?

• 1 Infinite Loop
    • Cupertino
    • CA 95014
  • I want to call the Apple customer hotline. Do they have a phone number I can call to voice my problem?

408-996-1010
  • I need to visit the Apple company website. What is their website address?