Customer Satisfaction Results
1.97 out of 5 Stars
175 Consumer Reviews

Apple
Complaint Department

Welcome to the Apple company complaint page. Here you can file a complaint against Apple online for poor customer service, billing problems, or report a rude employee. If you need to contact the Apple corporate office with your feedback, there is information listed below including mailing address, customer service phone number, and support email address.

Have you had problems with Apple?

Compare Apple to Similar Cell Phones more...

Top 175 Reviews about Apple

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Apple customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

A couple of months ago i sent by mail the following letter to the head office of Apple in Toronto and i have not received a single response! I am very seriously angry and not impressed at all! I am writing this letter today to voice my huge disappointment in your company and the quality of your products and service.

In the spring of 2013 i was in need of a new computer. Being fed up of the typical pc/laptop made by other brand name companies that last only four years;Having been told by so many individuals how amazing your products are and the quality of them, I chose to make an investment that i honestly couldn't afford by purchasing an Apple Mac Book Pro and expecting this computer to last significanly longer then four years. It turns out this is not the case!

At the end of each day i put down the lid of the lap top and plug it in for over night charging without shutting it down. In the morning when i open the lid it starts performing as if it's booting up (and there is a delay, something that never happened when i first bought it) It requires me to log in two times. I put the pass word in the first time and then it starts to boot up(even though it was NEVER shut down) but then it asks me for my password again. The second time it asks me for my password, before being able to enter it, the computer freezes on me for several minutes before allowing me to put in my pass word the second time. This is ridiculous! (This is what i paid $2,000.00 for??? Are you kidding me???) Even so, your technicians still tell me nothings wrong with it.

In addition, my computer was in the Apple Store two times just this past summer. Once to have the key board replaced because the original one was not functioning properly. Even though the key board was replaced under warranty, it still does not perform properly. I press on keys every so often and they don't function. It's not a problem i can bring to the Apple Store because it doesn't happen often and if the technicians test it, they'll just tell me there's nothing wrong with it anyway. However, being the owner of this lap top and the only user of it, i know that it's not functioning properly.

In addition, when i brought the lap top to the Apple Store, i also mentioned to them that i am constantly getting a little multi colored beach ball spinning all the time and freezing up my computer. This too was not properly corrected!

For the amount of money i spent on this lap top, i am EXTREMELY disappointed and disgusted with it's performance and with Apple. It runs much too slowly for a computer that i spent $2,000.00 on! I feel as if i was ripped off and taken advantage of and was sold a lemon!

I am sending this letter to inform Apple that this lap top will be the very last purchase i will ever make from Apple. I truly don't understand all the hype about your products. As far as i'm concerned, they are incompetent along with your Genius technicians and as far as i'm concerned, Apple stole $2,000.00 from me! I feel as if i literally threw $2,000.00 into the garbage. I am upset beyond words. What's equally bad is not just the fact that here i am with a computer that doesn't function properly but in addition to that problem, my Apple Care expires in July of 2016.

I am so disappointed and disgusted with Apple. I truly feel as if i was very seriously ripped off by having been sold a LEMON!!! NEVER AGAIN APPLE!

Upvote (0)

Approximately two months ago i sent the following letter to The Apple Corporate office located in Toronto with absolutely not response. I am already completely unimpressed with Apple products, this neglect has made the taste in my mouth increasingly foul. Apple Canada Inc. 120 Bremner Boulevard, Suite 1600. Toronto, ON M5J 0A8. Phone number: 647-943-4400. December 22, 2015. Re: Mac Book Pro. I am writing this letter today to voice my huge disappointment in your company and the quality of your products and service.

In early spring of 2013 i was in need of a new computer. Being fed up of the typical pc/laptop made by other brand name companies that last only four years;Having been told by so many individuals how amazing your products are and the quality of them, I chose to make an investment that i honestly couldn't afford by purchasing an Apple Mac Book Pro and expecting this computer to last significanly longer then four years. It turns out this is not the case! Spending approximately $2,000.00 on my Mac Book Pro, i expected this lap top to last significantly longer then four years and still running in almost the same perfect condition. However, this is not the case. Here i am less then 3 years later and this Mac Book Pro does not perform as i expected it to. Considering the amount of money i paid for this lap top and fact that I have maintained it in excellent physical condition i expected much higher performance out of it.

I have contacted Apple Care many time in this past year and have brought the computer in to the Apple Store to have it inspected. Each and every time i have done so, your so called “Genius's” have told me there is nothing wrong with it. THIS IS NOT TRUE! At the end of each day i put down the lid of the lap top and plug it in for over night charging without shutting it down. In the morning when i open the lid it starts performing as if it's booting up (and there is a delay, something that never happened when i first bought it) It requires me to log in two times. I put the pass word in the first time and then it starts to boot up(even though it was NEVER shut down) but then it asks me for my password again. The second time it asks me for my password, before being able to enter it, the computer freezes on me for several minutes before allowing me to put in my pass word the second time.

This is ridiculous! (This is what i paid $2,000.00 for??? Are you kidding me???) Even so, your technicians still tell me nothings wrong with it. This is incompetent service! In addition, my computer has an extremely slow performance for the money i spent on this thing after less then three years having it. I do not do any major downloading. My computer is used mainly for my own personal enjoyment. I don't use You Tube or any other program that would slow down my computer so significantly. It's a piece of junk and i am so disappointed with Apple in general!

The last time i was at the Apple Store with my lap top, approximately a little more then a month ago, again i was told there's nothing wrong with the computer. (Either your technicians are incompetent or the lap top is.) While i was there, I asked the technician to make a guest account for my eldest son to use on rare occasions. Not long after having done this my son decided to rent is own apartment and move out. Since then i went into my system preferences to delete the guest account. This is approximately two weeks ago. Guess what? The deletion of the account is STILL deleting and in the mean time because of this, i cannot shut down my computer! This is a competent running lap top? I have not contacted Apple Care concerning this matter. I am fed up of constantly calling them and receiving incompetent service! The last time i was at the Apple Store, your geniuses tell me there's nothing wrong with my computer? THEY ARE WRONG and i am angry!

I am sending this letter to inform Apple that this lap top will be the very last purchase i will ever make from Apple. I truly don't understand all the hype about your products. As far as I'm concerned, they are incompetent along with your Genius technicians and as far as I'm concerned, Apple stole $2,000.00 from me! I feel as if i literally threw $2,000.00 into the garbage. I am upset beyond words. What's equally bad is not just the fact that here i am with a computer that doesn't function properly but in addition to that problem, my Apple Care expires in July of 2016.

Upvote (0)

I had a problem with my I Phone 6 plus. Firs it caused problems with my watch so customer care had me go to the Apple store and sit with the genius but not only did they erase all my pictures in my phone they said they would be lost which I found later so not true. Then I did the system update and my phone started to freeze and the top of my screen was doing all weird stuff so I called customer care again and they tried telling all these things to do and nothing worked.

So they then transferred me to a senior tech which also tried fixing my phone and his name is Joshua at ext .1136719 @ phone number 877-416-4271 and he said he had to refer to engineering to see what could be done to help me I left few messages he not only called me back neither did engineering so this $850 phone which I owned not only was not working apple lied about helping me and swept it under the rug.

So my only alternative I had to go buy another phone at sprint I had to stay with apple because I own iWatch, 29 inch iMac, 3 iPad and 2 apple tv so it is a month later I still never got a phone call thanks for the service not only fixing my phone losing over 500 pictures I had in my phone.

Upvote (0)

After numerous e mails from "Apple" regarding updating my profile - immediately 2 fraud transactions were made on my credit card. (My credit card is linked on my Apple profile). I copied some of these e mails for your info. Our Standard Bank South Africa contacted me regarding these transactions. Small amount of R432-00 went through my credit card account and an amount of R5300 did not go through as a lack of funds available that time. I need to bring this to their attention as this is not fair to us.

Upvote (0)

I receive an update request for "garage band" but on attempting to download this receive the attached. Garageband was part of the package included in buying a new imac. While I have no intention of ever using this I am angry that Apple seems to want to cheat. Please check why this message was sent to me and correct your mistake. I understand that mistakes are inevitable with a large client pool; but an apology would be greatly appreciated.

Upvote (0)

I received an apple sport watch as a present from a family member, I been using it a lot to help me out at work and I really love it. But I notice that it’s giving me a rash in the area of the watch and it’s like burning me. I’m berry disappointed with your product and I wish to return it. I wish to be no longer an apple consumer if your products are not safe! Please inform me on why your product is affecting my skin and burning me.

Upvote (0)

i bring in my new apple mac to the service center in Singapore Weelock. before the take in the computer, he staff check and only found one minor scratch in front. When is ready for collection, I found a big scratches at the back of my computer. They do not think is their fault. saying it may be oversight by their staff. i refuse to collect it. Thinking to file a complaint with Apple Care or perhaps Apple corporate offices. I contacted Apple Care on 10 Sep 15 (Case 934848556). To my surprise, till today 2 Dec15 there has been no news / answer from them. Is this typical?

Upvote (0)

I called Apple to ask for Help. On the Finder I have over 71,000 items that are strange objects. I had this problem before, and my granddaughter handled calling Apple. They were able to remove them. When I called today the young man, was like you will have to go through and remove them one by one. He was so rude an not helpful at all. I have never had a problem with Apple, but his attitude was uncalled for. Had checked my history he would have seen this problem was corrected before. I would appreciate any help you can give me. He didn't give me his name.

Upvote (0)

Shame on Apple protecting terrorists - I'm trading in my apple products today and be sure I'm telling my family and friends. Give our government the key right now. Paris is on your head. Shame on you. Everyone should call Apple to complain about this today, maybe they will change their mind in Cupertino.

Upvote (0)

I am totally discussed with apple and their support system. My entire family and myself own all apple products. I hate to say that I am heavily invested in Apple as a stock holder. Over the years your customer care and support has gotten even worst. I live in Naples, Fl and I am never able to get an appointment with the genius bar or be able to sign up for any classes. I was told I had to wait one week to meet with one of the so called geniuses. Classes are always filled no matter how far in advance you sign up. Your interest has become in just retail and selling your products. I just purchased a new ipad and iphone. I was looking to purchase another computer as I have a 2006 desktop. In spite of it working very well, it is outdated and it appears that your own geniuses are not able to figure out anything with iphoto over the phone since it is older.

Once again, it seems that one needs to be constantly updating rather than being able to get help. It is supposed to be intuitive but people I know that do not have a Mac would not touch it and cannot help me in spite of them being excellent in tech. I have decided I will not buy another Mac computer as one can never get help or it soon becomes outdated requiring new purchases all the time. I don't think this is how Apple started out or what Steve Jobs had in mind but it has certainly evolved that way. It is only a matter of time as people turn away from mac products when they discover they cannot readily get help.

Waiting a week for an appointment is totally unacceptable but has become the Apple way of doing business. Also your people do not have a very good concept of iphoto. I spent my $100 lessons trying to learn the iphone and imovies when I purchased my imac Desk Top. I found that most of the time it was a waste as their knowledge was just fair , depending on the person you received that day to teach you. This is why I purchased the Mac was for the photo part .I am very disappointed.

Upvote (0)

Dear Apple, I am incredibly disappointed with your product & service. I received my iPod Nano for Christmas 2013 prior to leaving for an overseas trip (that I'm currently still on) my iPod was rarely charged, always turned off when not in use, never dropped & always had a screen protector & case on it. I was very upset last week when I turned it on & discovered that it wouldn't hold it's charge unless it was plugged in & charging. I took it straight to the Apple store in Vancouver & the person that served me didn't even look at it before telling me there was nothing they could do about it, they then proceeded to offer me at refurbished replacement for $70 or a brand new one for $160. I declined as I'm not in a financial position to replace it, as I'm currently still traveling & even if I could, it doesn't give me a lot of faith after the one I had just broke for no apparent reason in less than 2 years!

Upvote (0)

I brought my Apple phone into the Apple store at the East View Mall location in Victor, New York for the second time for a problem that I can not hear on it. The receiver or what ever was changed the last time and it lasted only about a month and has occurred again. I arrived at the store for a 2:30 appointment and they said they could not take me until 4:30. this was the first problem. Secondly as I arrived for the 4:30 appointment the positioned me at a table up front. Now I have waited at that table for 20 minutes for someone to arrive and talk to me. Finally a service person arrived and I explained to him what the problem was.

He took my phone and came back 10 minutes later and said there is a problem with the phone. I said really, that,s why I'm here. Then in a snotty tone he looked at his tablet and said come back at 6:00 and we will see what we can do. Totally unacceptable. At this point i HAVE HAD ENOUGH. If this is the way you folks do business and treat your customers, I don`t need you. I want a new phone, I want it now or my next correspondence will be to the Attorney Generals office and the Better Business Bureau which I have had great luck in the past. I will be treated with the respect I have earned and deserve. Your timely response will be appreciated.

Upvote (0)

On 10-27-2015 I downloaded the new Apple software on my iPhone, after downloading my music that I had purchase through my ITunes account stop playing, I have spoken to several reps at apple care to complain regarding this matter and have gotten no where, they just keep passing me from one person to the next. I have 215 songs in my playlist that I purchased and now the music is not there, i had did everything that they at apple care have asked me to do and yet still no resolution, my phone works fine and i was told by at least 4 apple cares reps that their is a glitch in the software and was told that i could deleted the app and then reinstall it to see if that works or they can send me a box and i can send my phone back to them but during that time i would be without my phone because they don't send a temporary replacement during the time they have your phone, so I deleted the iTunes app and then reinstalled it as an apple rep suggest but by doing that i lost all my music and now no one wants to help me with this matter. I'm very disappointed with Apple.

Upvote (0)

The charger for your guy's iPhones suck the cord will break, the device itself won't even charge so I got to buy a new one, and the screens keep popping off. The screen part is probably my fail for pressing too hard, but still you guys need to fix the chargers because if you did the iPhone's would probably dominate the phone business, so hopefully you guys can make a stronger better cord and have a great day.

Upvote (0)

Several months of fraud charges on my credit card for apple I tunes which has caused my account to be overdrawn. I have now been charged fees for over the available balance on my credit card account, this must stop! It is impossible to reach apple. I plan on contacting news channel 7 in Boston they have a fraud investigation department. So many complaints about my same problem on the apple iTunes web site. seems like no one cares at apple.

Upvote (0)

My 14 year old son saved for almost 2 years to purchase an Iphone 4S a little more than a year ago. Last week it stopped charging. We took it to the local Apple store near us where we were told that there was some water damage. They confirmed that it was not "submerged" but had some water damage to either the Logic board or Dot connector. ?? Not repairable, need to buy a new one.

I waited 45 mins. (my apparently lost appointment was for 11am and got help 45 mins. later, and the process to get an apt. was not an easy one), to be told that they cannot repair this $400 plus phone??? What garbage!

Firstly, the only water damage this phone could have had would have be from some rain. My son was caught in a rain storm on his way home from school just before it stopped working. He assured me it was only in his pocket, and I do recall his shorts were damp when he got home. He also has a protective cover on the phone.

If this phone is so poorly manufactured that it can't handle a bit of moisture, then I would recommend that no one buy it. I'm very disappointed in Apple.

Not only did I have to wait for 20 mins on the phone to get some tech support to start with, but then had to go to the Apple store, and after making an appointment on line, then waiting to ask someone at the store where I go for my appointment, then having to wait some more only to be told they could not find my appointment, then having to wait more to talk to a tech rep........POOR SHOW!!!

Although very nice, they were oh, so quick to try to sell me a new phone. I've heard of similar situations before and Apple's answer is "buy a new one." I'm terribly disappointed, and will no longer purchase Apple products as the whole experience has left me with a very sour taste in my mouth.

I am complaining here, (to make matters worse), as I cannot reach anyone at Apple Canada via phone or e-mail to voice my complaint.

My son's next phone will be a Samsung..............

Upvote (2)

Why. That's all I have to say. Why do you have to make it so hard to get a custom Ringtone! I know this seems like a tiny problem and all but there's tons more thing I could complain about but I'm not gonna. Look at android for example you make a Ringtone then you download it to your phone that simple! So just at least try to fix that. Also if Apple doesn't come out with something extremely spectacular in 2 years then im hands down just gonna switch to Samsung. So yeah. Also the only reason I'm still with Apple is because it simple but now it's way to simple. Just come up with a really cool phone that has almost no problems like the galaxy s5 .

Upvote (0)

So after the new update I went on my phone as I usually do. I take a look at the what is new. It took me a while to find out what is new. Like it took a long while. So then I went to check my snapchat. That took forever to load. When I checked it I got 5 snapchats from people about emojis and everyone had the new emojis on their stories. So I was like I'm going to look at them. I like the selection. I love the skin color ones because it's kinda racist using white when ur not right. But then I look at the flags. Their was a very large variety of country's flags. So, since I'm Cuban, I looked for the Cuban flag. And I find that there is no Cuban flag. That got me very upset and mad. U have every country but Cuba in there. U also forgot the Domucan flag. Their is no reason to be racist to Carribean Hispanics. I will no tolerate this racism. So if I were you, I would get a Cuban flag in the emoj list.

Upvote (0)

Two weeks ago, I purchased an iPhone 5s. Within less than a day, the sound on the phone did not operate. Then, I went back to the Apple Store where I purchased the phone, and they replaced the previous phone. After this, the replacement iPhone 5s did not hold a charge, and it could not connect to the internet. I would shut off all of the apps and the battery on the phone would die. Despite charging the phone every day for the week I had the replacement, the phone would not charge and the wireless did not work.

I went to the Apple store to get a refund, but they did not give me a refund for this product. Instead, they gave me a third phone, which does not have my correct contact information. Instead, the Apple employee placed my father's contact information on the phone with my number. Because of this, my dad who had an iPhone 3 had his phone deactivated.

Tomorrow, I have to go to my cellular provider and explain this situation. Hopefully, this problem will be corrected. My father and I saved our information to separate iclouds. I do not know how his information and my information managed to get messed up. In fact, this makes me want to switch my iPhone 5s to a Samsung Galaxy 6. Before the iPhone 5s, I had a galaxy phone, which had battery issues. But unlike the iPhone, it was reliable and could hold a charge two weeks after I purchased it. The employees from my phone provider where more competent, than the store associates at Apple.

Before I purchased this iPhone, I owned three iPods that are old and functional. Over the last few years, Apple has really gone down in terms of the quality of its products. If Steve Jobs was alive, he would not make an iPhone perform this badly over such a short period of time. In fact, this phone makes me want to get one of my old iPods that can make phone calls screen fixed, so that it can function better than these new iPhones being mass produced.

Upvote (0)

I got my first apple product. It has been a bit of nightmare. No customer service. Iphone won't sinc to itunes. Much on the web about it. Like to talk to a person. Going back to windows and android. Biggest company in the world and can't help with tech issues. Plus I see how they lock you in to a F>>>ed up, money making machine.

Upvote (0)

You guys say it's all about the customer? WRONG! Worst management and advisers ever. I'm bilingual do I soke to someone in Spanish for lesser time wait and it went horrible. The girl needed so much more knowledge and so does The iTunes aha management. He has to be replaced with someone that knows what they are doing. Who leaves out of the office and ignores the situation? Austin is ridiculous for customer service. Tired of getting the run around. I pay for iTunes and just can't get the adequate help. I'm just trading this phone for a galaxy 6.

Upvote (0)

My iPod will not open until I type in my ID - but the letters on the keyboard of my iPod are too small for my rather large fingers. Now I have an iPod that is useless - might as well throw it in the bin. But can I contact Apple? No! They want me to type in that ID on my iPod BEFORE they will contact me. This is crazy - don't they want me to buy their products?

Upvote (0)

My daughter has one of your IPhone 5, which recently had an issues with the battery. She stop by one of your Apple Stores in the Towson Mall here in Maryland and received a new battery. The new battery was good for about 2 months before it wouldn't charge pass 70% and than one day she allow it to get down under 20% and it wouldn't charge up at all. Now the funny starts. We returned to the Apple store which we were told that the device and battery was good that she had to hook it up to her ITunes Software for a firmware update, We returned home as did just that, update the firmware and once finish was told that another update was required did we want to install, will we did and the phone got stuck, which I believe it was the bad battery, during the up date the phone power off and on a few times and the ITunes software would return IPhone not found.

So after trying to used a Restore/DFU Mode nothing work. I told the phone to another IPhone Store in Columbia Mall this time just to be told that the phone had a hardware error and couldn't be fixed I would have to buy another. I stop by T-Mobile on my way home as they are our carrier and talk with them about replacing the device, I couldn't use the PHP cause they don't replace devices with Mechanical Error as they classify it and the T-Mobile Store couldn't replace it under the Jump program cause it had to turn on to the home screen. I gave in and purchase my daughter a new IPhone 6 Gold to ensure she had a phone but decided to take a crack at this problem myself and purchase a replacement battery from Amazon. The battery arrived and I replace it without any issues in about 20mins. and plug it into my Computer started ITunes received a message that an Update was available and ran it, once completed the phone return to it's home screen and is working/charging fine.

I don't understand why the Apple store tech's didn't at least try to do the same thing before pushing a new device on me. Just wanted someone to know that a little investigating can go along way.

Upvote (0)

I am not sure who I go to about a concern I have with the new emoji's. If this is not the correct place to issue a complaint, I would appreciated a point in the right direction.
I was very disappointing to see that there are homosexual emoji's on the new update to the iPhone. If people want to be homosexual and live that lifestyles, I have no problem with it and will treat them with the upmost respect. However, this lifestyle does not go along with my religious beliefs and I do not appreciate it being forced upon me on a day to day basis. Now, even when I want to send a text message, this lifestyle is being broadcasted to me. Unfortunately most people in my generation will not agree with me on this argument, but it is my constitutional right to reach out to apple and tell you that what has been done is disrespectful and inconsiderate.

Upvote (0)

I have been purchasing apple products for years and this is the first time i am so angry, I will never buying an apple product again. I have a Belkin dock charger for my iPhone 5S. I did the IOS update today and as soon as I did it, the charger no longer worked. I was on hold with Apple for close to an hour and a half. The person I spoke to told me that even though Apple’s update caused the dock to no longer work, I still have to go through Belkin to deal with it. This makes absolutely no sense to me. Apple.com SELLS the Belkin dock. Apple CAUSED the dock to no longer work with it’s update. Am I to believe that means if I go to the Apple store right now and purchase a Belkin charger from you, once I get home and see that it does not work, you will tell me to deal with Belkin? I don’t think so.

How could you sell a product that YOUR update causes to not work? I could understand that if the product just didn’t work, as is the case with many non-Apple products, but this was YOUR update that stopped it from working. Why is it I have to call Belkin to deal with that? This is bad business and I can not believe Apple is expecting a loyal customer to accept that. I was going to purchase an Apple watch on pre-order tomorrow, but not only am I no longer doing that, I will NEVER purchase an apple product again. Shame on you Apple. I am very disappointed. You really dropped the ball on this one. Your customers deserve better than that. Truly disgusting behavior.

Upvote (0)

I was not getting sound warnings on my I hone 6 plus despite the proper sound sdttings. Not only did I miss important calls, but wasn't gettimg overusage alerts from Verizon. Last night I plugged into Itunes on my laptop to download photos from my phone, and fell asleep about an hour later. When I woke up this morning and turned on my phone, there was a LONG list of text overusage from Verizon. overnight I had used 19GB over my data base limit. This is almosrt as much data GBs than I used all of last year!!! I have been at Verizon most today trying to resolvee the problem . It seems this happened because I hadn't upgraded to the latest system. They sympathized, but said they couldn't remove this OBVIOUS mistake. I'm asking that Apple re-imburse this overusage fee, since it would never have happened if there weren't bugs in the system. HELP

Upvote (0)

Myself and my family are good customers of Apple. I have a complaint regarding the purchase, by telephone, of an iphone6plus from meteor on 23/02/15 Since 25/02/15 I have made telephone calls, sent emails and registered post to meteor asking them to resolve the issue but to no avail . The following is a brief detail of what occurred: On 23/02/15 I ordered,by telephone,and paid for a white iphone6plus from meteor As the colour of the handset is of much importance to me I re-iterated a number of times during the ordering conversation that it was a white handset I wanted The meteor agent who dealt with my order told me that when the iphone would arrive to check the box and if there was any damage not to open the box but to return it I inspected the box and it appeared perfect so I undid the wrapping and found a black handset inside Since that time I have been complaining to meteor but they have failed to respond to me regarding my complaint I ordered and paid for a white iphone6plus and that is what I want This is the 6 th week since I expected to have the iphone and since then I have not been able to access wifi anywhere including in my own home The situation is very inconvenient and stressful. I am asking you as a customer of Apple if you could please do anything to resolve this issue.

Upvote (0)

My Apple iMac computer is infested with blocked plug-ins and it's preventing me from seeing videos and hearing audios. What can be done to help me. It seems like calling Apple customer support is of no help.

Upvote (0)

Purchased an iPhone 6 today and when I was moved to the setup department the WiFi kept dropping the connection in the process of restoring from the Cloud. This happen over and over until finally I was told I would have to set the phone up myself. How is it that one of the biggest tech corps in the world doesn't have sufficient WiFi in it's stores. Absolutely ridiculous!!!

Upvote (0)

This is a non technical issue. I thank you for taking a stance against the state of Indiana in its stand for religious freedom (3/28/2015) The stance means I will be dumping Apple products and moving to Samsung. I am due for an upgrade in May so your political attempt to cut your customer base in half came just in time. Thank you and goodbye.

Upvote (0)

Over the years I have purchased many songs on iTunes. I have had a major computer problem and lost them all. It would appear that there is no way that I can get them back. It also appears that I have been extremely prudent over the years at AVOIDING Apple products. I have been a Microsoft person for all these years. The only interface I have ever had with Apple has been iTunes and that appears to be a total wash....

Upvote (0)

After receiving an i-pad air as a birthday present I could receive e-mails but not send them. I took a 40 mile journey to my nearest apple genius bar at The Trafford Centre. I queued up and was told that it was an internet provider problem. The assistant refused to even take the i-pad out of my hands and was adamant that it was nothing to do with apple. Very disappointing and incredibly poor service! I went into my local ICT store today and they fixed the problem in minutes and for free.

Upvote (0)

Battery life on iPhone 5S had become so bad a fully charged battery is dead within 5 hours. Took the 65 mile round trip to Apple store. They tell me to update Operating system. Reluctantly do so. No change. Take it back. Restore the phone. Do that. No change. Oh well there is nothing wrong with your phone. Err clearly is as the bloody battery last no time at all. They use a flow chart to try and fix problems. If your issue is not on their flow they have no idea how to fix. Bunch of cowboys. My Nokia 3310 used to last a week without a charge. Last iphone ever!

Upvote (0)

we have ipad which we can not use as apple will not accept our pass words so we ring the call centre in usa she keeps us on the phone for over 3 hours then tells us nothing can be done as all the pass words are not correct Bull S##T because all the pass words are my 11 yr olds information so i asked what can we do now to get the ipad working simple question i thought ? the reply that she came back with was i can't answer for you great HELP NOT oh by the way it saturday night in sydney and friday in usa but she was working on saturday that's why we could'nt speak to manger so apple are not so helpfull after all

Upvote (0)

I was told when I bought my iphone6 that a cover came with it free... Well it didn't... At the same time I was told the iPad mini was $230... Well it wasn't ....there's more but I have no time to say it now. This is in Hamilton nj..... I was told by many not to go to the Hamilton store.. Didn't listen...should have... The salesman sucked and wasn't very helpful..he knew less than I did.... Never again

Upvote (1)

I dropped my iPhone 5c in the water. I took it to the Verizon store because the closest Apple store was 45 minutes away. The 5c was a recent upgrade after 2 years with an iPhone 4. I simply wanted to replace the phone. The solution they provided was to purchase an iPhone 6 for $600 and get a new line through the EDGE program for 6 months at $40 per month thus raised the price to $840. I showed them the apple phone offer of $200 for an iPhone 6 but the said that I would need a new 2 year contract for $40 per month. Since I was already on a 2 year contract I would have had 2 2year contracts for $40 per month which would have wasted $960. So now the family has 3 lines at $40 each and 1 is not and will not be used. What would satisfy me is to buy a phone for $200 and continue it on my existing contract.

Upvote (1)

I went to a Verizon store to get my iphone. They did not have it in stock so they sent it to me. I have had a few ipods that I could only listen to music with my headphones. I can make phone calls with it with no problem and did not realize I should have been able to listen to music without the headset until I talked to friends of mine that had the same iphone.

I paid the $10 for the insurance with Verizon only to find out that it would cost me an additional fee of $175 to actually place a claim. If I go directly to Apple with my broken phone they will replace it for $199 without having any insurance coverage on it!

The people at the apple store say that there is a red dot at the bottom of my phone to signify that it has water damage and that makes the warranty invalid. The guy just happened to have this weird device on a chain around his neck with a light on it to inspect the iphone. If they need to inspect the devices with this light so frequently, why have they not changed the design of the phone to avoid this problem? I feel that Apple is making a product with a defect that allows them to void their warranty. Why is it my responsibility to prove that it broke after I received it? How can I feasibly do that when I did not know how it was suppose to function in the first place?

Upvote (0)

I just bought an iPad 3 the first week of September and already they came out with the iPad 4. I cannot exchange my 3 for a 4 because it is not within their 30-day window. I'm mad because if I had known the 4 was coming out less than two months after I bought the 3 I would have waited. Don't like their exchange policy under these circumstances. I wish I could exchange for both products, given the fact that they come out with news ones so frequently and often. Apple has lost a great deal of my respect, especially since Steve Jobs passed away. Tim Cook has not done what it takes to keep my business, and we all know that iOS6 is a complete and utter failure.

Upvote (0)

We purchased a computer and the logic board went out on it - we have had this for only 18 months. Apple told me that they can do nothing about because out of warranty said it was up to the discretion of the store as to whether they would repair because we didn't contact headquarters first although we are told on line to make a appt with the store to get it fixed. This is bad customer service - a logic board should not be defective in such a short time . I will not buy another computer from them . They don't stand behind products. They have built in profits by doing repairs. Of the 4 products we have purchased from apple the last 2 have needed expensive repairs - and these are the newest .

Hi
I purchased tithe app I Sail a while back thinking would be great to use when boating , when I tried to use this App and down load a map for my area
Australia , it said only get maps to suit the US , so it is totally useless , I would like to know why when you purchase something like this when you live in Australia why is it possible ? Should not even come up if it is no good to us
Whem I purchased it , did not say only for US
Could I please have a refund and tell me what app is best for my area
Regurds Walter Daff

Upvote (0)

I would suggest apple to rethink their strategy of having a third party store in India vs an Apple store. I just moved from the US to India. I have been a aMac user for a while now. I am a fiercely loyal apple customer, with an iPhone 4s, iPad 2 and the macbook pro. The third party store is as Mr Jobs would have put it, horse shit. The lack of knowledge at the store is purely staggering. The service is atrocious. They never pick up the phone. The sign at the store said the service department was open from 1130 to 730.

When i was told at 1200 that the service tech would see me at 1230, I made the mistake of pointing out that the board said 1130, i was promptly told that it was a mistake and the actual time of the service department was 1230. I had bought a Apple unlocked phone for about 800 usd. The iPhone had a problem . i was not able to hear the person at the other end, It was a very well known hardware issue. Obviously everyone at this store had been hiding under a rock in the middle of freaking nowhere. They would not replace the phone .

They first told me to download an update (5.0.1) which had nothing to do with the problem. Then they kept my phone for a day. Then they gave me a phone that had the same problem, Then they gave me another phone and forgot to tell me that it was an old phone. Then they replaced it with another phone and put the sim card in before they activated the phone, so it locked the phone to that sim company that was in the phone at that time, so when i got to London, i could not use it with any other sim card because the phone was now locked.

I called the store in India and was promptly told that they did not sell locked phones so it was my problem. so i was out of luck. Fortunately, the apple store in London, diagnosed the problem in 5 minutes flat and replaced the phone for free under the international warranty. If apple wants to have faithful buyers like me in India, they better start revising their strategy and look at an Apple store...whew...feel much better now..thanks...

Upvote (0)

I have bought in the past three years three ipods one in best buy the other in PC Richards and the third in queens pc richards. All three of the Nanos seem to be defective after a year. It's either the hold button stops working or the screen freezes. It's terrible and when you call and complain they tell you to take the ipod to the apple store.

Why should you have to take a ipod thats a year or less old to the ipod store for repairs. I also received a gift card for I TUNES which is apple downloads the card didn't work it said I have the money there but would not allow me to download anything. Personally with all due respect I think that this is the last IPOD or any apple product I will buy. Your products just don't hold up.

I refuse to go around looking for a store to fix this thing. Your going to start to lose business. I would like to know what you are going to do for me now being that I have had all this trouble.

Upvote (2)

To Whom It May Concern,

On (roughly) March 1 I reported that the right arrow key on my Apple MacBookPro had fallen off. I spoke with a representative who passed me on to his manager named CJ (?). CJ assured me that the key was covered by AppleCare (I do not know whether he was correct in this assertion. I only know what he told me). He instructed me to have the key replaced through an Apple authorized service center--he suggested The Computer Place in Fargo ND. He attempted to end the phone call. I insisted that he assure me that it would in fact be covered by AppleCare and that The Computer Place would in fact replace the key without charge. He again assured me this was the case. I contacted The Computer place. Through a string of emails they informed me that AppleCare did not cover the key and that they would not replace it free of charge. I asked them to contact CJ in regard to my open ticket. They ceased responding to my emails. Let me state at this point that I would have been happy to pay $29 to replace the plastic key (I believe this was the price quoted by The Computer Place). The only reason I didn't pay $29 to have the key repaired was because CJ TOLD ME THAT IT WAS FREE OF CHARGE. I have no idea whether or not CJ was correct in his assessment. I was assuming that he was correct and so I did not pay to have the key replaced at this time.

During this time I continued to use my computer for normal usage. Let me emphasize that the ONLY reason I was using my computer without a proper right arrow key was due to the information given me by CJ. If he had given me different information I would not have been using it uncovered in this manner. This meant that rather than pressing e right arrow key I was obligated to press the rubber nub underneath the key (as the key itself was gone).

On the evening March 30 the rubber nub came off. I immediately called Apple the following day (April 1) and spoke with Steven Frazer. Steven contacted "the engineers" who said that the rubber nub was not covered under AppleCare. I agree that in normal circumstances the rubber nub would NOT be covered. However, the ONLY reason that the rubber nub wore off was due to the conflicting actions of Apple's representative CJ and its licensed repair entity The Computer Place. In essence CJ's information coupled with The Computer Center's conflicting information DIRECTLY CAUSED abnormal wear on the rubber nub.

I am complaining because APPLE's actions caused the rubber nub to wear off. So regardless of whether or not the rubber nub is normally covered under AppleCare, you have a legal obligation to replace it as it was your instructions that led to its damage.

Sincerely
Dr. Brian Lang
blang@jc.edu
701-952-3354

Hi,

I have been having issues with my now forth replaced with the iPhone.

Each time going to the Sydney apple repair centre I have walked away feeling that apple employees do not care about the customer experience in not fixing issues I have with the latest replacement unit.

I am not looking for an upgrade though under the current circumstances I am left with the poor lack of judgement in support at the apple centre.

I am really frustrated with this phone being under an current apple care agreement and dealing with apple staff don't really care about screen issues freezing and the fact I have to carry a charger everywhere I traveling. I have on Multiple occasions advised apple centre the issues with phone setback prior replacements.

Can you please investigate further as I will be preparing a lawsuit against my experiences encountered with apple support on this issue.

Regards,

Jerome Naidu
M: 0421 238856

Upvote (0)

Just quite surprised with the quality of MAC BOOK ..

I bought one in Indonesia 8 years ago and after 6 years ,technical services informed me that the motherboard was totally broken .Price to change it was so high, that I decided to go again with a new Mc book ( serial number W80047RL8PW ).I bought it in Bali ( Indonesia)
It' only 2 years and once again , the technical services informed me that the motherboard is dead in this new computer...The price of the spare part is once again totally crazy , and this time, they even quote a top case ( when mine is still totally ok !! )
I m quite surprise by the quality .. How come the motherboard can be so fragile !!
I really hesitate now before buying a new computer .. Would like to know if this problem is often brought to you ... !!!

Thanks for your answer

Upvote (0)

I have a Late 2006 iMac (intel) and I had it in for a screen replacement repair in September 2007 when the computer was only 6 months old... I left my computer at the apple authorized repair shop for 3 weeks only to find out that the computer screen was "Not Broken Enough" for apple's standards. Roughly 6 months ago my iMac Began to suffer from the "Vertical Line Syndrome". I contacted apple after my screen became almost completely unusable (February 2013). I spoke to a representative and was assured that he would get back to me so I would be able to get it fixed... I was also assured multiple times that the computer was going to be fixed at no cost to myself. I didn't hear back, so after a month of no response I called apple. Not only did I have to re-tell my story, but i was transferred three times until finally some was able to offer me any help. I was on the phone for over 1.5hrs and I was told " I'll do the best that I can". I got a call back the next day basically being told that my computer is now considered vintage and they would not fix it because they don't have the parts. To which I asked " Why did i not receive any e-mail, or "Snail" mail regarding the re-call". I got an extremely rude response telling me that they had sent them out and that it was my fault for not checking my Junk Mail folder ( Except i seem to get all of the promotional e-mails just fine). I also forgot to mention that Apple messed up my account information not once ... not twice... but three times ... so chances are that if they did send me the e-mail it did not come to my e-mail address ... due to the fact they messed up my account details.
I also forgot to mention that the gentleman i spoke to on the phone had the audacity to try and sell me a new Mac ... I couldn't believe my ears. I am so disappointed in apple, One of the reasons I switched to mac was because Apple had excellent customer service ... that is definitely not the case anymore.

So here I am a Student stuck using a half busted computer, I have been nothing but a loyal customer to Apple for 7 years ( Since the age of 13 ). I have Purchased 3 Apple Laptops, 2 iMacs, 2 iPads, 6 iPods, 4 iPhones and Various Accessories, Not just that but i convinced my household to switch to mac as well.

It is very unfortunate that apple treats their customers so poorly ...
All I can see is, I will most likely not buy another Apple product again .

Upvote (0)

My ipad3 is still on warranty and i cannot use it. It completely collapsed. No place in warsaw wants to change it because they say it looks someone wanned to open it. All mobiles open. I believe my brother have tried. But anyhow it didnt react to anything.

So i find it very unfair the way im treated in apple stores. They offered me change for half price! Its not worth it since its gonna fail again. All of my 4 ipods where failing me but not up to this what happened with ipad3. You give me no choice than give up with apple ultimately.

Im better off with samsung. All three of them i have there is no problem with them. And all my curiousness for something new is in vain. I want you to know how dissapointed iam.

Order Number: W470218011 | Order Date 20/03/2013

Hello Sir, I am very happy to say That I got my Apple product today on 21/03/2013 at around 10:45 AM. Goal I am very disappointment by the technical specification Which I actually got ( Refurbished MacBook Pro 13.3-inch dual- core Intel i7 processor with 2.9 GHz dual-core ). Actually you in your technical specification Mentioned That It will be quad core. (You Can Have link here for your reference find enclosed screen shot of product technical specification with which i really ordered. really great It Would Be If You Could find it out as soon as possible. Awaiting for your kind reply!

Upvote (0)

I purchased an Apple i-pad from the Apple online store on October 31, 2012. I never received the item until Nov 5, 2012. On December 1, 2012 I called Apple to purchase a extended warranty. I was told by a person named Mike that I needed the serial number for the item and that there would be no problem. I had to call my son who had the I-pad since it was a Christmas present for his daughter. He called me later and gave me the number of the i-pad and I called Apple to make the extended care purchase. A lady named Marie? told me the department I wanted was closed and I would have to wait until they opened the next day to make the purchase. Today I called and after a 55 minute wait was told by a "Senior Supervisor" named Scott that I could not purchase the extended coverage since it was 31 days since I purchased the item. I explained to him that I wasn't even in possession of the item until fed-ex delivered it on November the 5th and why would I buy an item I didn't even own yet. When I talked to the lady at Apple Customer Care before purchasing the item she said the 30 day extended warranty privilege would be started when I received the item and they were good about forgiving a few days if I applied a little late. That proved to be a lie. Using common sense, would a person who orders a new car expect that the warranty on the car would start on the day they ordered it? I bought a new Camaro two years ago and the warranty started on the day I purchased it, not on the day I ordered it. Apples policy is totally absurd and unfair. I own several Apple products and always believed in the company, but I certainly don't have any faith in them now. I tried to file a complaint thru the better business bureau and Apple does not file thru them so I will contact the Consumer Advocate for Montana, but still . . .? I would appreciate very much anything you can do to help me on this matter.

Upvote (0)

Hi there!- just want to let you know that a lot if games in your App Store have a lot of problems downloading !
I have no idea why when my device is more than compatible for most games I have and apple iPod touch iOS updated !
I downloaded a game called (Shadowgun !) and it keeps crashing !( I paid for this game !) and I wish to be credited for this inconvenience !
I also tried to download a game -Atlas Series FPS game also from your App Store and the same thing (Crashing !)
Instead of releasing dodgy games after we (unbeknown to us that they don't work !) until you download them and then find out that they just crash !
Can someone there get in touch with me !
Kend65@hotmail.com