AOL Games Customer Service

Contact AOL Games Corporate

AOL games, formerly games.com is now a division of AOL and Verizon. The customer service phone number for AOL games is 1-800-827-6364. If you have specific problems with a game, you should contact AOL corporate headquarters with your issues.

You should use the same mailing address if you need to write a letter. AOL games shares the AOL corporate office at 770 Broadway New York, NY 10003. Common game categories on the website include Texas Hold' Em, Blackjack, Puzzle Games, Board Games, Strategy, and Action.

The URL was Games.com but has been moved to a subcategory of the AOL website. This is another reason why many users complain about poor customer service from Games.com, not realized that AOL is actually now the company behind support, email correspondence, and managing the popular games.

AOL Games Contact Information

• AOL Games headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Online Games

Top AOL Games Complaints

I love to play on the aol website games.com the texas poker limit and no limit games. This same problem has been occurring since i first signed up for the site. While i am playing the game will freeze up and i have to close out and then i can not get back into my game that i have already signed up for and it will not let me sign up for another time. My wife told me it was the game website and i bought another computer now i believe her. Can you please help me to get this problem resolved?

I am constantly receiving an "error from server" message when attempting to play on games.com. This has been going on for quite some time. Let me know what the problem is!

i keep getting this snap mess and the game freezes. have to close out and start over this is aggravating especially in the middle of a game. it has a message of snap ?

I love playing the game Puzzly Words, but every time I get on it will work for so long, then it starts locking up and drops letters. It is very frustrating and I know other players are having the same problem. I play other game sights and don't have a problem at all. Hope you can help or at least tell me how to fix this.

I hate the new blackout bingo. I lost all of my almost one million points that I had accumulated. I have to play all by myself, I cannot be joined up with the other players playing online. I cannot chat any longer online with players. Also I forgot where I put my code when signing onto AOL email. I want out of using that stupid code process. AOL's product team messed up big time with this new game.

Now I am angry yet again today, AOL Games world class Poker screen froze and ended up losing another 17,300 credit. This game is not fit for purpose and unless I am reimburse with my credit from the last 2 days I will send a complaint to the authorities that your site is unsafe. And I bet that AOL customer service will answer this complaint and not just ignore.

All the AOL games I play have wigged out. The lucky break 8 ball will not let me shoot the cue ball. Classic solitaire keeps skipping cards. Bingo game I have to hit the numbers at least 3 or 4 times. I'm not able to play cribbage at all. All this crap started when you asked people to view the ads. I didn't. Is there any correlation there. I am very disappointed in this. I am a disabled marine veteran and all I have are games. Can you please fix this mess. P.S. I forgot to mention that when I start to play a game it scrambles it and makes me start a new game. This site is a real mess!

I keep getting locked up or kicked out of Puzzly Words and other Aol games. Other players have the same complaint as well, so I know I'm not alone in this. Some days it works just fine and others, I can't get through any game without locking up or getting booted out. Is this what I can expect?

I cannot play 8 ball game. The game keeps shooting the ball. also when you get to the end of the table on left you cant get any power on shot. The classic solitaire game keeps playing 2 cards skipping past. The network will not let me play cribbage any more. Bingo blackout game is giving me problems with hitting numbers. the numbers keep blinking putting me way behind. It seems when I bypassed the ads, my games went to crap. Any coincidence? The aol games used to be my favorites but these problems have really put me off. Its made a good experience terrible. I hope you can help.

I played Texas Holdem no limit for several months (Super high stakes) and built up a bankroll of over 100 million. My user name was rudawal. Then one day without warning my stash disappeared. Aol technicians said it was still there but the game kept directing me to the guest room and between us we were never able to fix the problem. Recently I logged in and found my real name, and I don't even know how to get back my old username. Is there any way I can be reconnected to my stash or at the very least, my rudawal name?

Puzzly Word game needs to be repaired. The chat room has suddenly started popping up over the letters of the game to the right side. Please fix ASAP.

All games I go to play have the advertisement & sign in option right in front of the games. I can't see anything to play. They are treating me very mean.

Your new gaming program form Masque Publishing is TERRIBLE! The ad program does not function properly, it is blocking the program as it locks in the ad and does not allow you to continue with the game until it clears. This usually results in the whole program shutting down and requires you to restart the game program again. This happens continuously and it is terribly irritating, it is not just one game, it happen on every game I have played by Masque. Please correct this problem or get the old program back

i was a regular backgammon player at games.com. each time i go to play, your employees watch and control each game if this continues, i will not join as i had planned to do nor will i visit your site again.

AOL online games has been disconnecting me several times a day for several days while in the middle of a game. I was on "games.com" and it changed to "AOL games" on line and I've been very disappointed in the two particular games I play which are "Just Words" and "Word Battle". The screen disappears in the middle of these games and a blank screen pops up with an ! in the middle. Would appreciate any feedback

I am wondering, in your updated version, why the chat is so far down below the actual game. Before, you could chat and play, but now you have to scroll down so far that the game is out of the window. So this way no one can see the chat or respond.

Wordchuck is now very hard to enjoy, the chat board is too long and wide making it impossible to chat whilst playing, the stars we won over many years have disappeared, and it crashes more than usual. The ads were better before in the old format. The game no longer refreshes easily and sticks regularly. We are long time members of the chatroom chuck and play tog regularly and we are all saying the same thing... we love this game but regulars are leaving because of these faults. AOL's takeover of Games.com has been a disaster and the consensus is that AOL Games does not care about its customers and doesn't listen to our views, please prove us all wrong.

First your desktop update is worthless. I have installed, uninstalled, it 3 times, still worthless. Now I tried my games.com and you guys "updated" it, and not only do I have to wait for advertisements while playing. You guys now put ads on the game page itself. Popping up and interrupting the game. Can you guys get your shit together and put some thought into what you are changing or "updating". Really getting sick of AOL. Think it's time for a change.

Who is the genius who changed AOL games.com hold em poker game? I strongly suggest you return to the old format. Many people are upset. We have been playing for years and now have to play under new conditions. There was no need to change format now.

Your new format in the Games section has caused a great many complaints on WordChuck, and most players just give up after a couple of games. The chat section is squished under the ad, so that one cannot chat while playing, because the window for typing a comment is below the page, the gameboard is too small, and there is a great deal (50% of the desktop) of grey wasted space. If one wishes to chat and play, one must resolve the screen to less than 100%. Originally, there was a sufficient column for chat, and the gameboard took up most of the space, while the ads ran in a column to the right. Previous to you "improvements," players stayed on for hours at a time.Now, most people give up after a few rounds, because they like to chat. What reason you have for alienating your customers is a mystery.

In total I had 13 Streaks now in my latest game session online and now I'm left with just 6 of them. Most of these were in double figures so as you could imagine it's very frustrating and annoying. I made sure I sent a photo and so did my friends to ensure we kept the snap streak, however the streak disappeared for no apparent reason.

I enjoy playing Solitaire but find there is a great amount of intrusion by AOL. There is difficulty in playing the game, asking to join fellow solitaire players but do not permit the completion of the process. I can't believe there aren't entities who have access to your browser and control the game, in an malicious manner as they feel fit to do so.

It must be their way of feeling important and and exhibiting their vicious kicks. I should just not bother any longer. I'm not interested in joining the "club" with other players but did comply by filling out the "form." But to no avail, since the process kept being intercepted. It sickening to say the least. My life is stressful and playing does help me unwind, but it has become offensive being subjected to so much stupidity.

I called aol with a problem. I could hardly hear the girl, who put me on hold, which became total silence, then hung up on me. The problems I called about were. Whenever I select a portion of an email to print out, it prints in such tiny type, I can hardly see it. This happened within the last few months with an "update," I am presuming. Could you please change it back? When I am viewing news of the day and or playing solitaire, pages or cards skip ahead and I have to keep going back to view the skipped pages or cards. Can you fix this jumping?

I play games.com and set up a chip buy and coin buy for tje game word battle. You have charged me at the end of march twov times fifty dollarsvfor chips thatvi didnot get in 24 hours marv h 25 and 27 you let me click in but no chips. I dispute these charges of two x fifty dollars at end of march. I earlier did purchase fifty in coins fifty in chipsvand 15 $ in chips earlier in march and 15 $ worth the 31 of march. I did not get mt chips the two last 50 $ buy you have charged me for.

Have feedback for AOL Games?