Amazon Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

537+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Amazon corporate: 206-266-1000

I would never order from amazon again. Every customer service rep I spoke to was very unprofessional regarding this order. I still have resolved my issue.

I ordered an item. The goods did not reach me and the order was canceled. That's why I'm not happy with Amazon.

Delivery options changed on 3/7/19 asked that all future deliveries be left in the door. Received notification and picture that item was delivered. My package was just left on the porch unsecured for anyone to just walk up and take. Very dissatisfied with amazon delivery people

BEHOLD, I COME AS A THEIF IN THE NIGHT. Sounds familiar? Yes, Revelation 16:15 of the Bible. Well folks, let's talk about Mead Johnson & Company, LLC: Evansville, IL 47721 that sells under the great umbrella of AMAZON. Let's not forget the CIVANT MELADERN 1.7 oz that's marked-up for $124.99 and CIVANT sells it directly for $49.99. AMAZON was informed about the outraged PRICE AND DONE JACK! Don't believe IT ABOUT THE PRICE? Go to the CIVANT website. By the way TV buyers be aware of your prices. I sent several third part sellers emails in references to the mark-up price. Um, not surprising after I discovered TV mark-up's for a $100.00 more that WALMART sells for a lesser price. These sellers are only focus on profit and anything outside of that is just a blueprint to rob your better under AMAZON UMBERILLA. Next click do your research think before you hit it. The trick is WALMART you pay cash up front where as AMAZON will bleed you with white-washed longer payments. You are only paying for conveniences. I placed an order to Mead Johnson and Company for baby formula to save $10.00. Folks did I make that $$$ million click of the mouse. They sent me four cans of formula that could compare to buying a ripe banana in the store. Just don't go out into the sun with it. You'll get better profit for your hard earned money by eating it in the store. Well folks, that's what good MEAD did for me. Baby formula that was almost to expire. I was getting the same formula at WALAMRT and KING SOOPERS (KROGER) that expire in January 2020 instead of next week. SO YOU SEE HOW OLD MEAD MAKES THEIR MONEY BY SENDING YOU A PRODUCT WITH LESS SHELVE LIFE. No worries AMAZON and LLC will protect them but who pays the hospital bill for a sick child?

I had to call customer service 4 times today. Customer service in India and the Philippines did not know the benefits for prime benefits.Supervisor Toni V. In the Philippines would not connect me to an USA tech. This is the third time when I have called and had problems with customer service overseas. I am an prime member and have an prime credit card. I am thinking of cancelling everything with amzon. I started shopping with your company in 2009 and have been a prime member from for couple of years and brought a lot from you.
Rita Gunning 570-654-8701

Placed an order with a guaranteed 2 day delivery. Should have arrived yesterday. Rec'd. notice of "sorry, there has been a delay". Email this morning stated package was delivered at 12:28 this morning and left in a secure place. No package was found. I began to see numerous other complaints w/exact information from my neighbors on our neighborhood online site. Each person rec'd an email stating their package had been left in a secure place sometime around midnight last night as well. One person who lives several blocks from me had a delivery time one minute from mine. That doesn't seem possible. Driver finally arrived this afternoon all our packages. Please check your drivers. This has happened several times in our neighborhood and this was the second time for me. It has been suggested that the driver may be marking them all delivered late at night when in reality none of them had been delivered. I used to be able to trust Amazon w/delivery times but after not receiving packages as promised twice now I am not sure I will continue to trust Amazon or continue to order? Please check your drivers

I ordered a box of of no sting barrier film and the money was taken out of my debit account on 3\219 . I have not gotten any email s or any thing from you. Nothing has been shipped of no conformation number or anything. I would like to receive the product I ordered or my money returned to my account.. This is your problem so you should correct it. Steven Laye

I am a frequent Amazon customer. Normally, there are no problems. However, there was a delivery problem with my most recent order. I called the Amazon Logistics number (I had received a call from this number the day before). I spoke with three representatives whose use of English was EXTREMELY poor. They could not properly understand my email address using normal phonetics. With all the money I spend with Amazon. I requested an American representative, which did not happen. Communicating with a customer properly is essential. If Amazon, the richest, most successful company in the world cannot hire people who speak proper American English, it should be banned from doing business in the US. Putting your call centers off shore is not only an insult to the country that has made you so successful, it is an insult to your customers.

If I could give no stars I would. I think it should be illegal for you to make me pay for something I already have included in my prime account just because I am travelling. I have been watching several shows included on my prime HBO account and now that I am in Paris, I can't watch them with out purchasing them. I turned all my location services off and still can't get the shows I already have included. this should be illegal. I will look into that and thank you.

In December I placed an order for 2 ratchet belt buckles 1 silver an 1 black just like it was shown on the amazon site. I received 2 black ones , so I returned them, explaining the reason. They were replaced by 2 black ones again. This time I returned them with an explanation and a note with the items that I want one silver and one black just like the picture shows. As of today I have not received a replacement nor a credit to my account.
#113-8385809-9267415

We ordered something from Amazon today it said it would be delivered March 6 now the ordered delivery is March 7 th what is this you lure people in by lower prices and fast delivery then do not deliver. This has happened before but I let it go not anymore ! Thank you

I have been a customer with Amazon for perhaps over 12 yrs. Initially I had an account but relocated to another country for a few years. Upon my return I joined my daughter on her Prime account. She was pregnant and made many purchases during her pregnancy. Due to several missed-up, I remove myself from her account and got a new Prime account. I used to pride the services provided.

To date, the expectation of Amazon's services is up in the air. for the past 7-10 days I've received conflicting information from Amazon staffs only regarding refunds causing more confusion than I cared to deal with. I had refunds of purchases set, cancelled, redone and undone.
I've also had 2 charges erroneously place on my credit card. I had to order 2 pairs of Dr. Martin shoes and now on the 3rd one simply to get the right size, as British sizes are larger than the US . I order a set of jewelry which are categorized as delivered in the Amazon's notes but was never received. All of this happening last week.

To top all this off, I ordered a pair of Creazrise Women's Round Toe-lace-up combat mid-calf boots order#111-9534098-2070637. Last night I realized I was being sent 2 pairs and not one- so I called but wasn't able to discuss my concern right away because a I was being haggled by a Representative to id myself, which I did repeatedly but she said that wasn't how my name appeared on the account. I thought I knew my own identify. Had to call back and got another Rep. This time she had me go into my account to id myself by specifically mentioning the fact that there's a "Hyphenation" between my median name and married name. It wasn't just enough to say my name is Re Richardson-Dwanyen. I was expected to use the actual word "hyphen" that separated the two names. First I couldn't see what she was getting at. I repeated my name than asked what was different from what I'd said previously. In my explanation I said my name is the same...Re Richardson with a hyphen then Dwanyen...it was at this time she said that's it! I asked the word "hyphen", then she said yes. Oh, let me mention that for my peace of mind, I edited my name and just kept it as Re Dwanyen

I was arate. Which married women when providing her name says for example "my name is Re Richardson hyphen Dwanyen? This is the rule she says. We finally got to the extra boots being sent me. He explanation was that it was in my cart and got checked out erroneously.
I am aware that I have very little value in the eyes of Amazon...I do not have millions but I value myself and will not compromise my sanity just to remain a customer. I have a few packages to return and pending refunds. After that, I'll be closing my account.

P.O. # 104 866 0263 376 586 2---Lifeline Nutrients SELLER IS SELLING TOXIC PRODUCTS, HAVE TRIED GOING THROUGH REGULAR CHANNELS WITH POOR RESULTS,HAVE TALKED TO MOST OF OUTSOURCED PHONE OPERATORS ,IF YOU CAN'T HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM I DON'T WHERE TO TURN ,THE TOXIC PRODUCT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FOOD GRADE BUT IT WAS NOT. I WOULD LET THE MATTER GO BUT FOR THE COST OF THIS PRODUCT WAS $69.50 FOR ONE POUND (SUCRALOS) I GUESS I COULD CONTACT THE FDA ,PLEASE GET BACK TO ME LLOYD AGUILAR PHONE 412.694.4844

I just got off the phone with Amazon after a two hour telephone call, which should have been resolved in two minutes. I contacted via chat regarding a gift card I sent my niece. I made the mistake and stated that immediately, I sent to the wrong address, I just wanted to know if it had been cashed. The rep confirmed it had but stated "no worries, we will replace for free with expedited shipping. All I need to do is go into my account & update the correct address, which I did. I then got another rep, with no explanation as to why, and he asked my visa number, last four & expiration, along with the address again and asked my phone number. Stated I needed to speak with customer service. I then got on the phone with them, and they asked the same questions again, account number, address, and let me know that the card was cashed. I stated I already knew that and was awaiting confirmation that the new one was going to be mailed. They then stated that it was cashed and they could not send a new one. I explained I had the chat conversation in front of me with rep name and what it stated. I then was put on hold again, and then asked if I had things I sent get lost before? Again on hold, came back again, and needed to submit a form to claim, she will send it out. I was not happy to say the least and said I needed to speak to someone else, again on hold, now another rep, same questions again, explained again, back on hold, can send me out the form, I stated I was not getting off the phone until I was honored with what I had in writing in front of me, a new card mailed out. Again on hold, now for an additional 20 minutes, and a manager on the phone. He was going to resolve by issuing refund to my card and then could I send a new card. He explained rep was incorrect, I said not my problem, your problem, you honor what you stated to a customer, and it is in writing. I have worked customer service for many years, a manager, and never did I treat a customer this way. I am a prime member and check the records, I order weekly, what a way to treat a customer! Your customer service lacks in so many different ways that I cannot even list them all. I just wanted to let you know that I did not appreciate being treated this way, and it took two hours to get what was promised me in the first few minutes of chat.

Please improve your customer service or I will no longer be a customer. You need to spend more time on getting customer service reps trained in a way that they know how to treat their customers with the respect that they deserve. .

LET THIS SERVE AS NOTICE to stop using AMAZON website. See below

I was unable to login to my account to return my shipping to standard delivery. It charges $32 delivery. Also way too much trouble logging on to your sight. Since my choice of password is not acceptable, please note I will no longer be using Amazon

Way too much trouble. I hope you solve your login issues, I for one,no longer deal with it.

It used to be seamless to use. I'm sure I'm not a large account, so my loss wont be felt.

My hope that it may lead to solutions to keep your customers. With so many choices,I encourage you to act quickly

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S9+.

-------- Original message --------
From: order-update@amazon.com
Date: 3/4/19 10:01 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: Steve Hart <Steve@3LPARTNERS.NET>
Subject: Successful update of your Amazon.com order of "1/4" Split Wire Loom Tubing..."

Your Orders | Your Account | Amazon.com

Order Update
Order #114-6563368-5443467

Hello steve hart,
You've successfully updated the shipping speed for your order! We’ll send a confirmation when your item ships. If you would like to view the status of your order or make any changes to it, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.com.

Your updated shipping speed is:
Two-Day Shipping

Your order will be sent to:
steve hart

Item Subtotal: $23.00
Shipping & Handling: $32.00

Total Before Tax: $55.00

Order Total: $55.00

If you need further assistance with your order, please visit Help & Customer Service.

We hope to see you again soon!
Amazon.com

This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Around Christmas I got an email from Amazon saying they had intercepted fraudulent purchases on my account. They claimed they had cancelled the orders and reversed the charges. But the next month I got a bill from my Chase (Amazon) card bill with those fraudulent purchases on it. I notified Chase that the charges were fraudulent, as attested to my Amazon, and they took the charges of my bill. But now Today, March 3rd, I get an Email from Amazon saying that 1) Chase has asked for money back from Amazon, and 2) Amazon has LOCKED my Account until I send them the money. I can now not get into my account even to contact them, or to remove my credit card information, or to cancel my membership, because they have themselves (Amazon Company) has hijacked my account over their own fraud mess and Locked my Account with sensitive information attached to it.

Do NOT TRUST AMAZON!!!!!

Amazon Prime Truck Delivered my order to the wrong address. Even the photo has the wrong house number but I have been on hold for 30 minutes trying to get a refund. I am done with amazon

I joined Amazon Prime in February 2018. I logged on today to see when my subscription was up and found that if I have an EBT card or medicaid card it would only cost me $5.99. REALLY!!! I'm married, we both work full-time jobs, have two children, and budget my money to find out that Amazon is offering a cheaper service to individuals on EBT. I am not against help for individuals who need it, but it's concerning that Amazon feels because I work full-time and budget my money that they can get the $119 a year from me, which is probably making up for the $72 they are getting from people with assistance. How is Amazon Prime helping people with assistance?? I am spreading word about this to EVERYONE because this is absolutely ridiculous. I canceled my Prime and will be shredding my Amazon credit card as soon as it is paid off, with the money from my job. No I don't want you to offer me "free" PRIME, Amazon can pay my Amazon card balance off then I won't spread this ridiculous news around. It's great to see peoples faces when they are told this because they are NOT aware of this amazing service AMAZON is offering to medicaid and ebt cardholders!!

I noticed in my bank statement that on 11th January 2019 a deduction of £7.99p was recorded against your name with the term 'Prime' and some
figures. I e mailed you that I am not a member of Prime, but I got no reply. Today whilst reviewing my bank statement, again £7.99 was deducted
on 11th February against your name. I wish this to stop, I have never contracted or authorised any such deductions. please explain what this is
all about.

I ordered Tommy Robinson and Peter McLoughlin's book Muhammad's Koran: Why Muslims Kill for Islam twice, the first time on August 24, 2017 and the second time on May 26, 2018. It is an excellent book and one which everyone should read. McLoughlin has done extensive research to present the entire Koran in reverse chronological order because the verses revealed later abrogate, or replace, the more peaceful Meccan verses revealed earlier. In this version, the abrogated verses are legible but have a line drawn through them to make their abrogated status clear. The number of the ayat (verse) and surat (chapters) are given for easy reference to the relevant texts, all found in this book, which includes the entire text of the Koran, from a classic translation into English by a Muslim convert many decades ago. Since the fundamental distinction in Islam is between believers and unbelievers, every phrase expressing this distinction is highlighted.

In addition, there are about a hundred pages on Islam which are one of the best introductions to Islam I have ever read. There are thousands of footnotes with additional interesting and valuable information at the back of the book. Last year I couldn't find my first copy, and I wanted to read it again so much that I ordered a second copy. This is the most important issue of our time. Islam by its nature is a religion of war, not of peace, and it demands that every land in the world be submitted to Islamic law either by peaceful persuasion (da' wa) or by violent jihad. There are thousands of verses in the Qur' an and in the hadith (holy examples from Muhammad's life) which explicitly demand war, killing with the sword, beheading, throwing gays off of buildings, stoning accused adulterers, marrying nine-year old girls, killing all Jews, killing apostates who don't want to be Muslim anymore, killing those who criticize Islam. The problem is in Islam, not in the books which responsibly investigate the issue and give so much supporting documentation for every point made.

And I saw last night that Amazon had banned the sale of the book on its site. Why would you do this? I don't have the answer as to what could or should be done to protect Western civilization and the human rights of every person in the world, but this book is fundamental in learning about the threat. Preventing people from reading soberly-presented texts like this only enables the violence and the threat to our citizens and civilization.

Could you please look at the book? If you do, you will see that it is a serious, well-presented book, and it is important for preserving Western values. Please reinstate this book at your website. Otherwise you are contributing to the ignorance of people on a topic vital to our lives, and your action has already been compared to the Nazi book-burning in the '30s, and rightly so.

Cynthia Parker, J.D., Ph.D.
ciaparker2@gmail.com

I ordered a commercial water heater on the 16 of this month (February ). I received the order on the 22nd. I was very pleased with the speedy delivery because the tank was for a restaurant and very time sensitive. The big disappointment came when I transported the 500lb. package to the restaurant for installation and found that it was totally contrary and inferior to the one that was advertised on your site; the one that I ordered. I had no choice, based upon the time-sensitive situation, but do the installation.

As you can see, I have been a steady Amazon customer for quite a while. Words cannot express the distrust and the deception that I feel. My customer knows that the heater was installed but he is not aware, at this time, that it's is not the one we looked at.

You charged my credit card $119 on 1/26/19 now I unable to sign onto Amazon Prime without too much effort to re register. No problem last night. Please fix the problem, go fuck yourself or I will file a complaint with the FCC. My phone number is 775-848-3239. I personally hope Bezo's wife takes him for $70 billion.

My name is Steve Loye and I approve this message.,

Your Amazon driver was incredibly rude. Plate 1ADD65 was delivering to 405 S. 8th Street about 130pm on 2/25/19. He parked in the middle of the road, blocking traffic. When a Fedex driver pointed this out to him, the Amazon driver began cursing loudly. Words like “motherfucker, douchebag and asshole” were audible to anyone within 200 feet, including a mother with two young children. He driver was a large gentleman with red hair

I ordered a kindle book paid full price of $12.99 but only got the sample but was charged for full book. I would like to receive the whole book if I could. The order number is Order #D01-1850330-8374651

Can you help me with this. I didn't know where else to go to.

In Nov 2018 I bought thru Amazon a GoKiddo T5 3 wheeled scooter type wheeled vehicle for a Christmas present for my husband. It came from the company; Go-Kiddo Riding toys, Bueliton, CA 83477. I gave it to him at Christmas but he did not open it until February 2019 so that our grand kids and he could ride it. [you wiggle your butt side to side to propel it forward; a fun & great exercise vehicle]

Well it's useless. No matter how much you wiggle your butt, nor how much effort you expend, it does not go forward. The rear wheels of the 3 wheel toy are stationary and the effort gained by the back and forth skiing type motion DOES NOT propel it.

So I sent away, thru Amazon for another thru another company. The new product works PERFECT; even though intended for an adult, and since the rear wheel articulate side to side with you motion, even our 6 year old can propel it and they all love it; my husband loves it too.

So last week I sent an email to Go-Kiddo asking if I can order, adult size, where the rear wheels articulate side to side in an adult version and they ignored me. The owner's manual says the answer complaints within 72 hours; nope - they do not. Can you help us receive a replacement product from the company & credit for this one? Darla

See the below chats below (or the transcript you sent me by e-mail and help me.
at

Sound
Me:
what line (on the drop down menue)do I choose to contact someone about this order STEM Club Toy Subscription: 5-7 year olds
Order #
D01-9781675-7590600 The recipient has not received anything yet
You are now connected to TEKULA from Amazon.com
TEKULA:
Hello, my name is Sowmya. I'm here to help you today.
How are you doing?
I'm sorry to hear about that. Do not worry, I will help you with it.
As I check here, I see that the STEM Club Toy Subscription: 5-7 year olds for free.
It is a subscription that has been started on Dec 3, 2019 on your account.
I don't mean to rush you, but we've been idle for 1 minute. I want to make sure our chat's still connected. If you aren't able to respond in 1 minute, this chat will close.
Me:
When will the recipient receive it? what did I pay
TEKULA:
As I check here, I see that it is for free.
Me:
When will the recipient receive it? The web site says it's $19.99 and is shipped every 3 month
TEKULA:
Okay. Can you please allow me a moment while I check with this.
Me:
Was a shipment to be made in Dec and then again in March
TEKULA:
Yes, Gary. It is a digital order.
It is subscription channel on your account that has been subscribed through amazon for free.
It will expire on March 3, 2019.
Me:
Was a shipment to be made in Dec and then again in March and why did I pay $19.99
TEKULA:
I'm checking with the charge of $19.99. Please be online for 2 minutes.
Sorry for the delay, Gary. I'm still checking with my leadership team. Please be online.
Thank you.
You are now reconnected with a new agent Summaiya.
Summaiya:
Hello, my name is Summaiya. I'm sorry your previous chat disconnected. I will try and pick up where you left off.
Summaiya:
I understand that you are concerned about the order. Let me check the details and see what best I can do for you.
Summaiya:
Could you please confirm your billing address?
7605 woodview #4 Westland Mi
Summaiya:
Could you please help me with the postal code?
Summaiya:
Thank you, please give me a moment while I look into this.
Me:
I logged into my account why are you now asking for info on my account
Summaiya:
It is for security purpose.
Me:
I need security to ask a question???
Summaiya:
Just to confirm, you have not received,
STEM Club Toy Subscription: 5-7 year olds right?
We need to ask the billing address just to confirm that we are dealing with the correct account.
Me:
Yes the recepenant has not received anything thing yet
Summaiya:
I'm sorry for the trouble,
Please stay connected for 2 minutes, while I look into this.
Summaiya:
Thank you for your patience.
I have checked the details and right away I'm transferring you to the specialist team, as they are in the best position to help you. Please stay connected for a moment.
You are now connected to Atheka from Amazon.com
Atheka:
Hello, my name is Atheka. Please give me a moment to review the previous correspondence.
Atheka:
Gary,just to confirm are you referring to this order number#D01-9781675-7590600?
I think so
Atheka:
Item name is "STEM Club Toy Subscription: 5-7 year olds"?
Atheka:
A member of our specialist team will be the perfect person to help you with this. Let me connect you to a member of our specialist team. It will only take a moment.
You are now connected to Nikhil Reddy from Amazon.com
Nikhil Reddy:
Hello, my name is Nikhil Reddy. Please give me a moment to review the previous correspondence.
you are the 4th person I have chatted with, what is the problem
Nikhil Reddy:
I am really sorry for that.
Are you referring to subscribe and save?
Me:
Forget it. I have logged into my account, given you addition info and none of you have answered any of my question
I give up,
Nikhil Reddy:
Let me refer you to the retail team.
You are now connected to Alagu from Amazon.com
Alagu:
Hello, my name is Alagu. Please give me a moment to review the previous correspondence.
no I am not waiting to talk to a 5th person
Alagu:
Let me connect you to a member of the team that will best be able to help you with this. It will only take a moment.
You are now connected to Mohammed from Amazon.com
Mohammed:
Hello, my name is Mohammed. Please give me a moment to review the previous correspondence.
Thank you for staying connected.
I'm sorry for the multiple transfers, I'll take over the chat from here and try my best to fix it without any more further transfers.
your number six
Mohammed:
Gary, May I know on which device is the subscription activated?
Me:
I give up! I give you all the info I can and all you want is more info and to not answer my question

dear sir we are order in amazone but not received our order and not received against his refund money so please refound our money

I bought a bluetooth headset a few months ago (Order ID 113-6839178-9920246:
1 of Bluetooth Headphones,Wireless Earbuds Rosaxton UL-12 Lightweight & Fast Pairing IPX6 Sport Sweatproof In-Ear Earphones with Mic Heavy Bass Noise Cance [Wireless Phone Accessory] [ASIN: B07C6W9L4R]

It fell apart during the 1-yr warranty period. Amazon says contact the seller (not their problem) - the seller is unresponsive and the product itself is no longer available on Amazon.

What good is a 1-yr warranty if Amazon does not stand behind fly-by-night sellers? Very disappointed in Amazon. I won't be shopping here again.

Amazon Driver Screeching tires and driving erratic through apartment complex. Around 1:00pm Central time - Location 11580 Perkins Road Baton Rouge LA 70810. Whoever this driver may be is putting lives at risk.

I ordered Mahindra tuv 300 body cover and paid amount Rs. 899/- through debit card .. expected to reach me on 18th February .. but not yet received.. I got message that the material is rejected by me and sent back.. nobody has contacted me in this regard and how can I refuse.. so please resend the material immediately or refund my amount

How can I give you a 1/2 stars or no stars? :(

I'm NOT a happy customer.

Order # 113-5084586-7497030 (Driver leaves package at back gate instead of front door, comes back and throws it over the wall. 2/17/2019
Please click on the link below to see they driver doing 4 things incorrectly, 1. leaving a package at my back gate 2. tossing it over a wall. 3. Not leaving at the front door/entrance 4. leaving it on the ground and walking away to delivery other people's packages, and later tosses it over the wall.

Watch the video of the driver >>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uuAbYLNZFbJLBHOeJCUud5Zpm6CmOtmi/view?u...

Order # 113-3856913-4779413 (Driver intentionally leaves pack at back gate, over and over, instead of going to the front door)
I am not going to go through all my order but there have been SO MANY orders that have been left where people walk by and cars drive by only a few inches from the road.

HELP THIS IS ML BACK GATE NOT MY FRONT DOOR AND IT VERY OBVIOUS YOU ARE IN A BACK ALLEY NOT AT A FRONT DOOR. (picture is my back alley and wrong door!)
Please go through all my orders and you'll see this happens over and over.
image.png

I can be reached at 480-694-8769
Troy Julius

petbot carpet shampooer that was supposed to be delivered on the 17 of Feb. , I ordered two desk tables that were suppose to be delivered on the 18 Feb. I had these deliveries plan that I would be home on my days off, to use the shampooer and to construct the tables. Had I known that there was a delivery problem with Amazon, I would have gone to Walmart and picked the items up there. obviously I need to rethink my ordering from Amazon, as this is not the first problem I have had with them. They have misdelivered my dog food to the neighbors next door.

This is twice now. We have a credit card used only for Amazon. We only keep about $100.00 in this account and is used ONLY for Amazon purchases. Twice now our card has been stolen and used for fraudulent purposes. Our bank always catches the fraudulent activity and freezes the card. Great bank. An Amazon employee has undoubtedly been stealing credit card info. Amazon could care less as they have not responded. Keep an eye on your account as uor card was trying to be used in states thousands of moles east of us, so they are selling the card info. Great job Amazon.

I ordered a RCA to HDMI converter through Amazon. Never received and order number for some reason. I received a shipment from your vendor, Epst 172 Trade Street, Lexington KY 40511. I actually received a HDMI to RCA converter from these people. I contacted them for replacement to the be the correct item. A person, Anna, has been in contact with me demanding an order number and other information that I was never provided. I firmly believe this is an initative for force me to keep the item I do not need. I am at the point of stopping payment for the item as I paid via credit card. I have had 4 interactions with this person, above, and feel I am making no headway. I can buy the item locally at a higher cost, but first would like to get this resolved properly.

There was a package delivery from Amazon today at 12:40pm to 49 S Baldwin Ave, Sierra Madre, CA 91024. He slammed three gates on the way to the apartment and then proceeded to slam all three gates again as he left as hard as he could. I asked him a couple of weeks ago not to slam the gates but he did it again. He was driving a white high ceiling van. He was stocky with a yellow vest and a beard and glasses. Please tell him not to do that again.

I ORDERED THE MOVIE "UNBROKEN" IN EARLY JAN 2019, I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED MENTIONED MOVIE WHICH COST ME 27.00 . UPS (WHY UPS WHEN USPS IS SO MUCH MORE RELIABLE)---UPS TRACKING ID IS ---IZ30Y8260360257028-- WAS INFORMED A WEEK LATER VIA E-MAIL THAT SAID MOVIE WAS DELIVERED TO MY FRONT DOOR (WHICH HAS A BIG SIGN IN SAID DOOR TO DELIVER ANY AND ALL ITEMS TO THE BACK DOOR) DELIVERED 1:49 PM MONDAY JAN 28 2019---IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN DELIVERED BUT NOT TO ME!----ORDER NUMBER FOR AMAZON IS 112-4824290-5106650---UPS SAID IT WAS DELIVERED AND SIGNED BY THE DRIVER?----THE DRIVER NEVER ORDERED THE MOVIE I DID AND IF ANYONE SHOULD HAVE SIGNED FOR IT COMMON SENSE KNOWS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERSON ORDERING AND PAYING FOR IT---AND PRAY TELL WHY DID YOU SEND IT BY UPS WHEN MY CREDIT CARD ORDER SAID BOX 537 (BILLING & SHIPPING) I HAVE NO USE FOR UPS EVER SINCE THEY RAN OVER MY PUPPY YEARS AGO ON PURPOSE AND THEY DELIVER IN SHOULD A HAP HAZARD MANNER WITH BOXES CRUSHED PARTS ORDERED BROKEN AND ON AND ON----- PLEASE INFORM ME IF I WILL RECEIVE SAID MOVIE VIA E-MAIL AS I HAVE BEEN A RELIABLE CUSTOMER--THANKING YOU-- I REMAIN CHARLES R GUIDOTTI---

I ordered a tv 6 days ago & I called there piss poor customer service & they said my tv hasn't even been shipped yet! I told the customer no service lady to cancel my order & after putting me on hold for 15 minutes she told she couldn't cancel my order lol!!!! so I just went to amazon & canceled my order there. I'll be spreading the word. FUCK YOU! AMAZON =]

I purchased through Amazon a O-Cedar floor Steamer on January 25, 2019. Upon delivery and attempting to use it the unit failed to produce steam. I called the company at 1-800-543-8105 on January 28, 1019. I was asked to take a photograph of the unit and send back. Upon calling again after not receiving a replacement steamer and was informed that a James in the company said that one would be sent. Up to February 15th, 2019 I have not received a new steamer. In a call February 4th or 5th I was told by James from the company that the new unit would be shipped the following week. This is bad because it should have been shipped that week for at lease customer service. I have paid for the unit and have not received a new one and now I get an answering machine of which no one has called me back after two calls to the answering machine. I was given a ticket number # 12925 from the company for follow up.
My Amazon purchase number is #111-1820244-9941826.
I hope you can help, I have been an Amazon customer for a long with my wife.

Received my bill today. There are two purchases that I never made plus one is for Amazon Pride and I am not a member. Please look into this and get back to me. I am hoping someone has my information. If you choose to call this is my telephone number- 440-606-5040. Please handle this complaint as soon as possible because I have no intention of paying this bill till I am satisfied.

Amazon means West of money.... Amazon Sab bekar products deta h.. Mene jitne bhi products liye h Sab bekar mile h... Adidas ka shoes lia tha vo bhi 1st copy dia... 1month bhi nhi Chala.... Recently headset lia vo bhi bekar... Koi h amazon me Jo customer Ke satisfaction Ke lie Sochta h Ki amazon Ki Tarah Sab froid h....

Have been a customer since 2006 but Amazon is "not taking care of business" lately. Maybe they are into too many other things and ignore their core business.
My last THREE orders had to be CANCELLED, CREDIT ISSUED, RE-ORDERED because who ever they hired to deliver my package could not FIND, KNOW WHERE, HOW TO, deliver a package to WHOLE FOODS LOCKERS.
Whole Foods is open 24/7, the first two orders were LOST and never delivered because "the door was locked and we did not have the code to the door." I had to reorder, ship to my house. Second, same thing, SAME EXCUSE.
Third, we decided to try one more time to get it to a LOCKER at Whole Foods.

Today, the web site said, "delivered Feb 4, hand delivered to the RECEPTIONIST...". I shop at Whole Foods often and NEVER SAW A RECEPTIONIST AT WHOLE FOODS, HAD TO CANCEL, GET CREDIT, RE-ORDER, SHIP TO MY HOME. The REASON WHY I thought Whole Food lockers were a good idea is I shop there all the time. NEVER AGAIN. IF I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING? IT IS GOING TO BE ORDERED WITH EBAY....Screw Amazon's lockers system.

I have paid amount for Oswal CBSE 9th STD sample questions kindle edition.But not able view the sample questions in the library.

“We paid $2,850 to install a group of 8 locked mailboxes with 4 large parcel boxes. Two times in the last three days I've received notices from Amazon the first "USPS wasn't able to enter your building to deliver your package." and the second "Sorry we missed you. USPS tried to deliver your package today but didn't want to leave it unattended."

These excuses are not only invalid, they are lies, plain and simple. Snow is not an excuse as our street is plowed and our drive shoveled. What happened too neither rain nor sleet, nor snow, nor...?”

I want to know why I pay for two day shipping but yet I can't get two day shipping. I'm trying to order something today (Wednesday) it is prime and says in stock but yet I won't get it until Monday. I just added 4 different things into my account all of them were prime and none of them would be here before Monday the 18. I pay for two day shipping not 5 day shipping. I called customer service and they can't seem to give me an answer. They said it is because of my address. Well I've had this same address for 16 years and I've been a prime member at least 5 years and have not had this problem before this year. This is not an one time problem it is an on going thing and I just don't understand how you can keep charging me for prime when you don't deliver over half of the time.

For the past ten days I have been unable to download books using the kindle app on my android. When I press the button, it says processing but immediately shuts down. I have already chatted with 2 of your reps and sent 3 emails re this situation and have yet to receive an answer.
I need a solution.

I purchased with cash, two $50 gift cards on 2/11/19 from a Walgreens store as gifts.

When the recipients tried to use them it indicated that the cards were already redeemed.

I went back to the store to explain that the cards had already been redeem and to see if I could get replacements or a refund and was denied.

They indicated that I would need to contact Amazon.

I am bringing this matter to your attention if an effort to come to a resolution. I would like to request replacement cards or a refund.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I am a very dedicated customer of Amazon. My last 3 orders I have had problems with delivery not sure what is going on. I am very disappointed in the Prime Service I pay extra for. And there is no expiations service that I am receiving this is unacceptable and the only thing customer service says is I can refund you. No I don't want a refund I want the product that I ordered. Please got to my account and read customer service call notes. I not sure If I will be ordering from you again. VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER FOR THE SECOND TIME.

This is a order I submitted I pray that I have no problem with this Order # 111-6298375-7313013!!!

This is the type of message I received on both orders Order # 111-5713777-1386639 AND Order # 113-7203785-0557834
(Was expected by Sunday, February 10
We’re sorry your package is late
We’ll email you as soon as we have a new delivery date, and we’re making every effort to ship your order as soon as possible. )

i am writing because i have made a request for a refund for an order which was placed on dec 12 which never arrived. it is now 2 months later, and i am still waiting for the refund.

please help me understand your responsibility in helping to resolve this. i've exchanged several messages with the seller.

deb

My order # 111-6281059-9175406 says delivered on the tracking by USPS at 6:17PM on 2/4/19. We did not receive the package. It is not in mail box, not on porch, not at neighbors, not with family member. I have tried to wade thru the Amazon website but there is no place to place the complaint of NOT DELIVERED. I want a refund on this item OR reship the item to me. We still want the item. I have complained to the vendor, but not their responsibility; was Amazon delivery. It is obvious was a USPS delivery problem. Thank you

Stop signing me up for Prime, I don't want Prime. My wife watches a free movie, and then you sign me up for prime, what a scam. You ran my card for 14.00 last month, and you would not refund my money, I'm ready to file a complaint with the better business,

stop with the bs

I ordered a Procom Blue Flame NG wall heater on Feb 3, 2019. I receive a confirmation and it stated that my heater would be delivered , Feb 7 - Feb 11. We are in dyer need of this heater as we live in Minnesota and were expecting temperatures of -25. This heater would help to prevent my pipes from freezing. We were concerned about receiving it so I checked on my Orders at Amazon.com and it did not appear. Very confused I then looked at my credit card (Amazon card) and it was not there, I called the credit card and the clerk told me the order was canceled on Feb 5. I was shocked, she told me an email was sent to me with the cancellation notice, I never got an email, she then forwarded the email from Amazon. It says canceled due to Technical Problems, What is that? I am very disappointed with Amazon and want an explanation. How can you just cancel an order and not notify the customer especially a Heater In Winter? I ordered direct from ProCom and will be getting the heater tomorrow, and now have to pay $32.87 shipping fees! Prime did me no good.

when purchasing certain items, there is a range of price shown. These are clearly bogus prices to get people to chick on these items. The lower price NEVER apply to any item. see attached file for illustration. Every single time the lower price does not apply to any item. Why, what's the point!

I tried your free 30 day of prime video and was not happy with it so I cancelled it by phone and through app. Only to find out week later you removed a payment of $9.99 on February 6 2119. Then around 10 pm the same day you were attempting tp take another payment but this time $20. So my bank knowing about your first stunt made the decision to block all your payment and notify me that when I come tomorrow they will have a RCMP officer to get my statement and action will be done over this because its thief and fraud. I'm also meeting with newspaper to tell them the horror your company has done to me. I'm a 54 year old grandmother with terminal bone cancer who just makes end meet and by doing this your taking my food money. You should be disgusted with yourself but I guarantee everyone else will be, Im curious how many others you've got away with.

I was charged $129 for Amazon prime which I did not authorize. I did have a free trial but I canceled been mailed January. I’ve talked to two supervisors getting different information lying to me about when my refund will go back into my account I am going to cancel my membership with Amazon I’m on Social Security and now I have $26 left in my account I have no money for food or gas.

I brought a dress the dress came to me on today ripped on the side damaged out of the package wasn't the color I asked for and the dress was garbage I'm so in happy with amazon did not sign up with this prime stuff this company is horrible with customer service

purchased an item that does not work and seller did not send return mailer label. should have since they sent a non working item

item 662434

I watched six seasons of True Blood on Amazon Prime. I have been a member for many years, but don't remember exactly how many. I realize Amazon has grown to such a size that my one membership loss won't effect you. I would like to finish the final season, but I will not pay Amazon for the privilege. I will either rent the final season at my local video store for around two dollars total or not see it. I have spent thousands of dollars on Amazon and this is a slap in the face.

I also have Netflix, where everything I choose to watch is FREE. Every available season of every series is included, without a stick up price to see conclusions.

I will have to re-think renewing my membership to Amazon for the coming year.

Sign me Disappointed,

I couldn't access my account. The two step process did not work. Amazon answer was to wait 48 hours or cancel my account which would take 48 hours. All things which does not fix (THEIR) problem. They gave no HELP!! at all. Oh and is there anything else I can do to assist you! What a joke.

I ordered some solong tattoo ink they claim they denied my payment and canceled my order. I went to my bank community national and they told me that amazon most definitly took 32.98 from my account that morning. I called amazon and they told me they did not take any money from my account. They are a bunch of liars my bank showed me where they took the money out. They wanted me to reorder and run payment again i told them no way they wasnt making another 32.98 from me and me never receive any product it would be like me paying double for the ink

My order number is #701-0421689-398585. The package was supposed to be delivered yesterday and it is still not yet. There is a large print on my email saying GUARANTEED DELIVERY DATE, JANUARY 31. Well, you did not live up to your guarantee -- this is not why I purchased Amazon Prime. What can you do about this? Reimburse me? Give me some credit? Should I cancel Amazon Prime as not living up to what it says it will do? An anniversary was missed. I am rather upset about it.

Dr. Burns

I have been trying to return an item I bought on Dec 3rd (received on Dec 8th). The seller said they would accept the return and would mail me a return label in "7-10 business days" and that it would then take 3-4 weeks for the refund to be issued and that I was responsible for the cost of sending the item back ($7.99). Ten business days went by and I got nothing. I recontacted the seller and they said they'd send another. Ten business days went by - nothing. Happened AGAIN, so I filed a complaint. YOUR "WONDERFUL AND HELPFUL" (they say "We're here to help" after every non-helpful reply) employees DENIED my claim saying, "You have to return the product for a refund." Now, it doesn't take an Einstein to figure out that I've been TRYING to return the damned item, but the seller is not cooperating by sending their return label! The day after your "WONDERFUL AND HELPFUL" employees accepted my claim in the first place, I got YET ANOTHER form letter from the seller saying they would send me a return label, etc, etc, and here it is - FEBRUARY 1, 2019 - and GUESS WHAT? No return label! Your "WONDERFUL AND HELPFUL" employees - after I sent them another complaint - said, "You must return the item to get a refund." REALLY? Maybe if you hired "WONDERFUL AND HELPFUL" employees IN THIS COUNTRY who are able to speak and read English, things would get done! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! i AM TRYING TO RETURN A PRODUCT. THE SELLER IS NOT COOPERATING. I AM DOING EVERYTHING I AM SUPPOSED TO BE DOING, AND ALL I GET FROM YOU IS THAT I MUST RETURN THE PRODUCT TO RECEIVE A REFUND, WHICH IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE!! Thanks so much for all that "WONDERFUL AND HELPFUL" assistance. I'm glad your employees are "here to help." I can't imagine how much of a hindrance they'd be if they weren't! In other words, THANKS FOR NOTHING! Nice job by people who don't really care!

I am so done with Amazon poor customer service deceptive practices by resellers. Did twenty thousand in purchase last year with Amazon recent bought computer from Maze Tech with not warranty and found out today we can not upgrade them due to the fact the areBIOS password protected and I have no protection rights as a consumer. I hear you loud and clear Amazon I am taking my business elsewhere loyalty mean nothing to you guys nor is protecting the consumer.

Place an order using amzon gift card 2 - $25.00. Instead it showed the total after gift card was applied. I could not move forward to continue
with order. I did not know my taxes & handling which that page should show you could not go any further. I was on the line with someone almost
a hour. Which that person could not figure it out. I finally click on my credit card which then it proceed to next step.

I think when we use gift card it should show a balance what I owe or credit. How would I know what the taxes and handling charge is. I wasted time setting on the phone.

my order #114-0811634-3170639 was sent to my old address... 6689 Seagull Ct., Frederick, Md.... WHY? I changed my address over a month ago. All of my other orders are shipped to my new address which is 4967 Farringdon Ct., Frederick, Md. I did a change of address with USPS so should have arrived by now ... when I tracked it ... it stated Jan. 25, 2019 out for delivery, arriving today by 8PM...... today is Jan. 30TH where is my package ? and why was it sent to my old address ? Now I guess I just took a $75.12 loss and to go the mall to buy the 5 books that were a gift

I Have purchased amazon basics UV Protection Lens Filter 55 mm . i got the delivery on Jan 26th And its not fit to my camera i Cannot see the return option . Only replacement Option is there and order expired on Jan 26th , and i contact the amazon customer care executive and they told me to contact the cloud Tail sellers and i contact the cloudtail . they give bad reply and bad response to me . they cannot regenerate a pickup option . and i have lost my money i cannot use this product .kindly take any decision to my order .
Amal A S
Cont : 9447129653

Was locked out of my account - while trying to shop online at Whole Foods - spoke with agent Bianca who couldn't reset my two-step verification - was sent to her supervisor Natasha - who couldn't resolve either - and was about to send me and give me a number to Whole Foods, with whom I was trying to shop with - however, it wasn't WFs it was AMAZON that I couldn't log into. After 1:37:11 on the phone they tell me that I will then need to wait 24-hours to be able to use my account - why didn't the first customer serv rep know that? Where is their training? Where is their compassion about having to be on the phone that long. I was unable to purchase my groceries - had to go on my own time to Whole Foods to try and rectify the problem with them sending me back to Amazon. No food, no ability to purchase and I am really upset that I waited - very patiently- to be transferred from person to person - then Natasha told me that she could have someone call me back TOMORROW. I am really disappointed with AMAZON.

Hello My name is Sergio Aoun, I am from Lebanon
Months ago I ordered the following books: Structures why they don't fall, the code of the extraordinary mind, the Jewish state
I ordered those books in August and I still didn't hear from you till now, when I log into Amazon there is always the statement: Package is on its way but running late
I don't want the books anymore but I want a refund! Its the ultimate act of disrespect if my package was lost and you still didn't notify me!
email : aoun.sergio@gmail.com
phone number : +96170567491
Reply as soon as possible

I had a package delivered today and the guy just tossed it onto my patio. I wanted to upload the video of your delivery guy preparing to toss the package on the porch but you don't allow video for some reason. I really don't expect to pay $120/yr to have my items thrown on my porch.

Hello,
I am a repeat customer of Amazon spending hundreds per month, I have repeatedly requested that ANY of my packages not be left on my porch in an area where it can be seen from the curb.....WHY? Theft of course
Yet I constantly receive pictures of my items left out in plain sight for thieves, then amazon, takes a picture of the item left out in the open and asks me WHAT DO I Think of this picture?
I have large pillars on my front porch where the items can be left behind and not seen from the curb....
Why is my request being ignored? Again I spend hundreds of dollars per month on Amazon and I am stressed out over worrying about my items being taken.....If this happens again I will start ordering from EBAY....

My account has been hacked 4 times since last Thursday and no one is willing to help! I can only use the app and can’t change my password or close my account down

dear Amazone, i received a strange email and i did not order anything so i would like to report to you ,,,, i just dont know how to report it!

could you provide me the good email adress of your fraud department?

I hope we can stop fraud or bad activities under your name.

yurick

my experience with amazon is dreadful.
they continue to take money from my credit card despite my cancelling my account last year.
i want it stopped and all moneys refunded immediately.
i do not want amazon prime , i never signed for it . please sort it.

I would give it zero if I could. I have had several issues. First, I received a grant to do a project at my school (a couple of thousand dollars). I bought the materials before Thanksgiving. They locked and froze my account for some reason (though a credit card from school was used) and I missed some Black Friday deals because I could not get a hold of anyone during the weekend to unlock the thing. Their response - sorry about that, but you are just tough out of luck that you missed the sales due to our decision. Feel free to pay the now 30% higher price.

Next, I had to send some items back through the grant because our plans changed. I sent 5 refurbished galaxy tab S3s back. I had bought insurance for all of them because as refurbished they have no warranty. I canceled 5 of the 7 insurance policies. Asurion (I bought these through Amazon) canceled all 7. I didn't realize that until last week. One is having issues. Amazon's response. Oh we are so sorry, that happened. We will investigate so it doesn't happen again, but we aren't going to fix the problem, though it was our fault. Asurion won't sell me a new policy because the tablet was bought over 30 days ago (and is now not working). Amazon admits I selected cancel 5 not all 7 insurance policies, but will not cover it, So I am stuck with a $379 paper weight.

I have called, emailed, complained via social media, did online chat (which with chat you say the same thing over and over because you keep getting handed of, or the person you are talking to drops and you get connected to a new person. This person says they are going to read what you have already said - but they don't because they try to give you the same answers you have already explained why they won't work).

Combine this with the wireless headsets I ordered for the grant too. I ordered 3 pairs. Two pair arrived within a week. The third has been saying waiting to be shipped for the past 60 days. I called last week, told they are still in the pipeline (even if they were shipped from Asia on a freighter they would be here after 60 days). Told today, no they really aren't coming but were canceled by Amazon several weeks ago. Did I ever get an email, no. The person who looked into it today states that she looked, Amazon NEVER sent an email that they were canceled.

So, I am out $379 on the tablet. Just found out the item I ordered is not coming. Amazon has really taken a crap turn in terms of customer service. And THEY DON'T CARE THAT THEY HAVE. All I get out of any of this is, Wow, that is sad, and we are sorry, but not our fault. My advice for any Amazon purchase is Cavet Emptor. I doubt I will be doing any shopping there ever again and will not be renewing my Prime membership.

I ordered a chair on 12/31/18 never got it but they took my money. !!!!!!!!!!!

every month i pay you 50.00 dollars every month than you take ever dime for things i never ordered why is this and why do i have to pay for things i never signed up for

I was an early adopter of Amazon and must, by now be one of its most loyal and lucrative customers. I used to praise it, in particular, for the ease with which we could contact it and get wrongs righted, usually within minutes.

For the past few years, however, they have increasingly obfuscated the channels through which they can be contacted and the options available for righting "non standard" wrongs. By which I mean issues not related to the mundane process of buying items (non arrival, returns, replacements, warranties etc). Dealing with these issues remains at a superior level compared to other online retailers. But as soon as we go "off piste", with even a trivial issue that should require no more than 5 minutes to fix, they offer no means of dealing with it.

The example below illustrates the problem; as indeed, does my use of your site to lodge a complaint. I'm here because I can't even find a "complaints" option on the Amazon web site. I know it used to be there but now even a google search doesn't find it.

So the first part of my complaint is that they have failed even to acknowledge a previous attempt I made to raise the issue below, a few weeks ago. I can't be more specific than that because

the second part of my complaint is that, particularly as they've failed to acknowledge the original, there is no way I can retrieve the original so that I can reference it in the repeat version I'm about to describe. (Although I've learned that lesson and will, in future, keep my own copies)

and the third part is the fact that I've had to find my way to this site in order to raise the complaint.

I anticipate they will defend the latter by presenting the obscure route through their menuing system which would indeed eventually land you on a complaint option. If they do, that actually reinforces my argument. The complaints option should be front and centre, certainly at least within the help menu. I've had cause to raise such issues with Amazon ever since the turn of the century. It used to be easy. They've now done their best to make it impossible.

Try for example the following google search: complaints site:www.amazon.com

it should reveal all the possible ways to make a complaint on the site. What it actually reveals is damning. (mostly other people writing about complaints systems generally and a few amazon links to the very customer service system designed to shield them from any actual complaints)

And here is the actual, rather trivial issue I first raised a few weeks back (with a different product) It concerns an apparent bug with their wishlist:

I have just tried to add an item to my wishlist (the product identity isn't relevant although, if they care, they can retrieve it from the next line)

It is an item I've previously ordered (most recently 6 Oct 2018 Order # 206-7113477-8808341).

On clicking the "Add to List" the site responded that it was already on the list and had been moved to the top of the list. I clicked view list. No sign.

I went to the list independently and performed a search for the product. No sign.

Even though I never use the other lists, I checked them just in case it had turned up on one of those. No sign.

I repeated this process a total of 3 times with the same behaviour and result each time. I logged out and tried again the following morning in case it was just some kind of latency problem.

I want to know if they are aware of the issue. I know I've told them before but they failed to acknowledge that attempt. Have others raised it?

Do they intend to address this issue and, if so, when?

Meanwhile, how do they suggest I add the item to my wishlist?

Your company took $126.88 from my disability account and I didn't order anything from anybody not did I receive anything from Amazon but when I called Disability they said that that amount was ordered from Amazon but I didn't order anything. So basically Your company stole $126.88 from my disability acct. Do I guess the next step is involving the police and it takes the cake that this shit happened at Christmas time do everybody suffered at my home.

Every delivery from Amazon over the past year or more that had the USPS in the delivery chain has been screwed up. This happens every time:

1. I receive email notification of the delivery date.
2. I track the order and see when it arrives at my local post office.
3. I receive notification from USPS that delivery was attempted but not made because they didn't want to leave package unattended.
4. Later that same day, or the following day, I receive a note from USPS in my mailbox that the package can be picked up the following day.

Therefore, deliveries are not made (I have to drive 10 miles to get them) and receipt of my orders are always 2 days later than the notification date. I would be helpful if Amazon would allow customers to opt out of USPS involvement in deliveries..

Sir..maine shoes mngwaaye the amazon blue dart se wo mere tk nii phunche courier waala kehta hai wo baapis bej diye ha october k mujhe meri money b nii mili yeh tracking number h 69323327253 blue dart m call kro wo kehte h amazon paise dega amazon ka nmbr hi nii lgtaa merii prob. Solve ki jaaye plz.. Nii to me RTI daalne lga hu...

I bought a Bushnell binoculars, I received a box with other item and it was perfectly seal, but the box that suppose to contend the binoculars was empty and this is the second time that something like this happened to me. the other one was a Bose micro speaker that I suppose to receive with other items, I received the other items but not the speaker.... I am very disappointed seems to be that someone took my item before seal the box

A package was left on my front porch (01-14-19) and was stolen. My front porch is wide open that is why I always say to leave the packaged by the side door. This is the order number Order 112-7403683-9106648 of the missing item. Can you please tell your delivery people to NOT leave packages on peoples front porch it's not safe. Also, the email said the package was delivered at 5:10pm but that is not true because I was home sitting in my car in the driveway waiting on my sons school bus to pull up from 4:58 when I got in from work until 5:30 when the bus got there. I don't know if your drivers are keeping packages or if they are being stolen.

Please look into this matter and come up with a solution to solve this problem
Shana Kent
216-313-5948

My complaint is you FAILED BIG TIME IN UPDATE OF PLAYRIX TOWNSHIP GAME. WHAT IN THE HELL IS HOLDUP??????? YOU'VE HAD A WEEK! YOU ARE BIGGEST COMPANY AND IT JUST FIGURES YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ONE APP IN YOUR VAST ARRAY. WELL THOUSANDS!!!!! OF US ARE LEFT STRANDED IN GAME BECAUSE YOU SCREWED UP! THOUSANDS! DON'T CARE? WELL HOPING ALL CANCEL MEMBERSHIPS, AND GIVE YOU BAD REVIEWS. YOU FAILED YOUR CUSTOMERS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE! SOON IS YOUR ANSWER...HOW SOON? WHEN IS SOON? WHAT TIME LIMIT IS INVOLVED IN SOON???? FESS UP! YOU SCREWED UP! BE THE GIANT YOU ARE AND COME OUT AND SAY YOU CAN'T HANDLE AN APP CHANGE! SMH! LOSERS!

I have been charged 7.99 pounds on 09/01/2019 and I don't know why. I want to know why please.

Gili Cacenco

I have been trying to purchase Paint Shop Pro 2019 since 12/18 with a gift card I received as a refund for a returned item. This was done online so I have no plastic showing a code. I can't order without the code. I have been searching Amazon for an answer. The help menu is a joke. There is no email address and the phone request said call completed. And there I was waiting for the By phone to ring. Another site wanted $5.00 to answer my question. I'm a retiree, 81years old. I have stage 4 lung cancer and a heart condition that cannot be fixed. It seems I may never see the program. The help request sends me to many programs I'm not interested in. I will not be a customer once the card has been used up. I hope someone can finally help me.

I work at Camden Victory Park Apartments in Dallas, TX. At our apartments, we can not accept packages for residents as they are delivered to the door. The Amazon deliverer assigned to our building was informed of this, and we provided him with a map of the community, a key fob to get through gated entrances, and a cart to hold the packages. He seemed upset but we ensured him that once you get the hang of it, it is fairly simple to deliver the packages to residents' doors. Later in the day (Sunday, January 13th, 2019), it has come to our attention that instead of delivering the packages- he placed them unattended in the mail room. Below I have attached a picture of the number of packages that were left unattended in our mail room, which is located in our parking garage. If there is some way you can find out the identity of this deliverer and inform him of this we would greatly appreciate it.

Your vendor, Bulbhead, puller a classic bait and switch on me. I bought a cheap Bsvarian Edge knife sharpener on another site, and it did not work, so I thought that it was a knockoff.I looked on your site fora genuine one, a deluxe model for $29.99, and ordered it. What Bulbhead sent me did not look like the one pictured, but looked just like the cheap knockoff that I had.I sent it back. You should drop BulbHead as a vendor. They are not ethical.

Kindle PC registration very odd messages.

Said all shipping was free Regardless of amount of order. Was charged shipping order one Marvel Curtain set complete amount of order showed one set but two came double charged me then to send back was shipping charge to the hell with it I’m 69 I’m not ordering anything else from y’all. You take advantage of your customers I know a 25.00 order isn’t much but when you are on social security it’s a big deal to some. I’m just letting my family and friends know

Elizabeth Carroll
727-457-5690

Ps don’t know how to do and image look it up

Ref. Order ID 114-0194086-8590609. Merchandise was received used bottle was not full.And the.Outside of Perfume bottle was dirty and sticky. Request a refund for this item since you donot accept returns on perfume. This was a late Christmas Present for my wife. Very disappointed with service.

ordered and received a sauder tv stand from you. my first mind set was to not accept the item. the carton was ripped open and then taped. pieces of the stand were broken and another piece was missing. had to contact sauder for new pieces. this is my first experience with amazon and I am not very happy. I feel the item ordered should be replaced at no charge to me.

To whom it may concern.
I was reading that you were not going to carry certain Items that Muslims do not want you to carry. I am sorry if that is true my friends and family are very much a fended by this. I am Christian myself. I would not ask or expect to have thing taken out of your inventory. If you are doing this for Muslims I will not buy from you again and as I said my family and friends felt the same. I was ask by them to write on there behalf. I like to hear what you have got to say about this. Thanks Reggie Stark

my order for
Elixir Gardens ® Sulphate of Potash/Potassium Gardens ® Sulphate bucket 20kg
Order # 204-4902155-2765964
Sold by: Elixir Garden Supplies
Quantity: 1
I was sent not in bucket 25 kg YARA TERA CRISTA SOP
It is not written in english,
As well as requesting a photo to waste more of my time i carried the 25 kg wrong order to my local royal mail office to be told the long bar code provided me for returns will not work on our scanners. and i need a SQUARE BAR CODE.
and i have to pay £50 at a post office to return item in question. at any post office.
please help me to fulfill my order.
as the same problem i have had with ekilar before, wrong item sent [pearlite].
if a seperate order i placed with ekilar yesterday turns out to be SIMILAR PRODUCTMATCH i will report 3 wrong orders to trading standards.
regards mr glowinski

my order was delayed a 2 time I went to cancel it and could not I have prime and should be 2 days now I don't know when I will receive it while talking to costumer service I was hung up on and the only one to take a complaint was the people I was complaining about all I have been told is I can send it back when I receive the item if I ever do you have my email and my phone no to contact me as I am getting very upset over this matter and tired of getting the run aroud

We order a garage door opener with service to install Greg Knutson was the man long story we did not order the track to go with it needed it dun today so we cancel opener bought one at Lowes he spent 6 hours installing it and then said it would not work $200.00 later had to get garage door people out to fix $103.00 more do not send Greg out to install garage door openers out any more!!!!

I needed to update an account with a adult email address as a minor set up the account in error and used their email address. I was told that they couldn't update email and minor would have to call and speak to someone!!!!!! I told them that was unacceptable as they were a minor and they needed to deal with an adult and not a child. The individual I talked to was loud and not helpful, rude and wouldn't budge and insisted the minor needed to call back.. not sure what policies you have that require you to speak to an underage minor and not an adult. I would like someone to please call me as all I am looking for is a copy of a receipt from a purchase that was made.

I just received the Zack and Zoey dog shirt. It is NOT a Zack and Zoey but a cheap replica. Also, just recently I have had two attempted hacks from China on my computer. I have contacted the seller for a return as demanded on Amazon; however, my complaint goes much further than a "return!" Another issue is the length of time it took for it to arrive; however, that is the least when considering the cheap product and the hack attempts.

On the following issue/order, I returned the unwanted item and after getting the item back, Amazon gave me refund of $13.98 but yesterday I got email message from Amazon that they haven't my said item and again charged my account of 11.10 without my permission. Please clear me that is it not a fraud to access my without my permission
It means Amazon has the fully access to all client's account to charge any time without client's permission.
It is clear from this transaction that your staff have all access to our accounts,that is totally illegal.

Order Details
Grand Total:
$11.10
Refund Total
$11.10

I ordered the Complete Inspector Lewis Series. I have just checked and you sent me two identical discs. You did not include the first disc with the first 6 episodes. What can you do now. I am very upset. Lana Ool

I purchased a etopars 2x black car plastic universal heavy duty power door lock actuator 2wire. In the picture it showed 2 of them and when I received them there was only one in the package. The package I have says there should be 2, but I only received 1. I was not going to complain, but I thought you need to know that this occurred. I do not want for you to send me another one or to give me my money back. Just a heads up with this vendor. Thank you Marco

Have feedback for Amazon?