Amazon Customer Service

Contact Amazon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 206-266-1000

Welcome to the Amazon complaints department. The company is one of the largest online retailers in the world, a company worth billions of dollars. It is led by CEO Jeff Bezos with it's corporate headquarters located in Seattle, Washington.

Famous for their excellent customer service, Amazon offers fast shipping on books, electronics, clothes, and millions more items for sale online. Although very few of their customers report problems, negative reviews are often found. They include shipping problems, seller complaints, accounts being banned, and rude employees. Because the company is so large, it is often hard to police the entire website.

If you need to contact Amazon corporate, the best phone number to call is their support hotline at 1 (888) 280-4331. Although, the company would probably like you to use their help website. It includes information on shipping problems, order complaints, seller feedback, and more.

Upset with Amazon?

File a complaint here!

Reach Amazon Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Amazon corporate office

• 410 Terry Ave. North,
    • Seattle
    • WA 98109-5210

206-266-1000

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Top Amazon Complaints

On cyber Monday I ordered the Alex's echo white. The cost was $139.99, it was not available until mid December.I also ordered the remote for it. I did not mind waiting as the price was good. However, I received a note today that the price went back to the original price as cyber Monday was over.It was not my fault that it was not available when I placed my order, it was yours. I feel that I was cheated.

Comment (0)

Here is a copy of the complaint I filed with the BBB and if my outcome isn't fulfilled in the next 3 days I will be filing a report with the FBI on your fraudulent conduct. This Business was Accredited at the time the Complaint was made. I ordered a package (amazon echo) on November 23rd. 2016, The package was supposed to be delivered on November 25th. When I received a text message for the package being delivered I immediately went to my front door to retrieve my package and it wasn't there.

I then went downstairs to my lobby to retrieve the package and it wasn't there either. I called amazon to confirm delivery and to see where they could have left my package. I talked to a person claiming to be Anthony S. He asked me to go back downstairs and to look again for the package claiming that the delivery driver could have dropped It off at the side of the building, it wasn't there. He then said I would get a replacement echo on November 28th 2016. When I called on November 28th, 9:10am the customer service rep. couldn't help me put a replacement. I asked to talk to a supervisor and he told me they couldn't give me a replacement date.

When I asked to get an Id# I was told that they didn't give out Id#'s. When I asked to get a name of the person who I was talking to they said they couldn't give out the names of the people who I previously talked to just the person who I was talking to presently. I called back to talk to "Soni" who later claimed his name was "Chris", when I proved he was lying I asked to talk to a supervisor and "Max" from management came on and he gave me his Id# 30213583. And made another promise stating the package would be delivered November 29th between 8am and 5pm.

He also stated that he would be emailing me a new order number and a email with the names and Id# of the people who I talked to earlier. It never came. I was on the phone with amazon for approximately 2.5 hours. That is unacceptable for any company rated A+ by BBB standards. They lied, they concealed their names and they fraudulently kept a package that I paid for.

I want all the real names and Id#s of the people I talked to and I want a confirmation of their reprimand for lying and defrauding me. I want a copy of the recording of each conversation I had with the representatives on November 25th and November 28th. I also want a free amazon echo for the inconvenience.

Comment (0)

Amazon has been placing orders into my account without my authorization---they're shown on my email with a confirmation number. I have checked only one of them and have been deleting the rest of them assuming that they were scams. Your complaint dept checked and told me that they were legitimate orders sent by Amazon. I asked the dept to stop the practice of placing those unauthorized orders but nothing has been done and they are continuing to come in.

What must I do to prevent such unethical practice by your company? Tell how high in you organizational management must I go to stop such practices? I trusted Amazon until now and have not been placing any order since and contemplating on cancelling my account.

Comment (0)

Sent a cheaper laptop for the cost that I paid. Asked for a 512GB & 2.9GHZ Macbook pro. What I got is 256GB & 2.7GHZ. Had to send it across to another country in 2 days. After spending an hour on the call with Amazon the solution they give me is. We will give you a refund! Refund happens in 4-5 days. I got no money to spend $1700 to buy it from another store right now. No Replacement. No other solution. Pathetic service. Wrong item sent. No Assistance.

Comment (2)

I ordered a merchandise and I payed with my Amazon credit card. I returned the merchandise and the Seller return the money but Amazon put this money in a gift card without my authorization. I didn't know that the refund was in a gift card and I ordered other products and Amazon use the gift card for payment.

I have a big amount left in the gift card and I don't need to use it, but I have to pay it!! I called and spent several hours on the phone with Representatives because I want to return the gift card they said that I already used part of the gift card and they can't refund it, I explained the charge on the gift card was automatic but they didn't listen to me and they don't understand. I asked if I can apply the money that is in the gift card to pay my Amazon credit card balance they said no.

I am so frustrated Amazon applied my refund to a gift card to obligated me to buy more merchandise this is not fair.

Comment (0)

I have emailed this company several times about the wrong product sent to me. I don't understand why I am getting a hard time in exchanging this product or refunding my money. I did get a phone call from one of their representative and complied with what she asked of me. I emailed both Big &Cheap and Amazon no response about my wrong product. Why do need to jump thru hoops just to get the right product or my money refunded. The wrong product is sinus relief. I was ordering allergy Relief Plus both products are not the same. Please tell me where to upload the picture of the wrong product so, I can get the right product or a refund.

Comment (0)

When I call Amazon Customer Service for help, the agent that answers the phone does not live in the US, nor can they speak understandable English language. When you have a US customer call for help, its appropriate they get to speak to an employee from the US, not some third world country. Amazon certainly like the Dollars generated by US, you should be employing US citizens to staff your company. Its very frustrating to try and understand someone from another country to try and resolve a problem when you can't understand them and they make you repeat your conversation. If Amazon corporation is based in the US, so should your employees be.

Comment (0)

Back in June I ordered the DVD Set, Season 1-4 of the series Prison Break. I have been waiting patiently as you kept postponing delivery. Finally, a few days ago December 7th popped up as delivery. Yesterday I tracked it and it was almost 80 per cent here. Today I went in and it said "not shipped yet" and then disappeared from my orders. It is no longer there including The Final Break a single disk which was delivered. It also is no longer in my history. Check my history and see all the buying I do from Amazon. Please stop jerking me around.

Comment (0)

My order was scheduled on 2 nov, with amazon app showing delivery person contact no. That no was switch off whole day. I had complained two times for this reason. Today I got message from Amazon support care. Due to customer not available amazon will reschedule my order delivery. How can I am not available when amazon not contact me? Amazon must give me compensation.

Comment (0)

My items, supplements are rarely on time these days and to remedy it all I got was "I'm sorry." This is the 10th time in the last few months. When Amazon can't deliver in two days as promised and I have to waste loads of time on the phone trying to track down lost shipments and sometimes cancel and reorder Amazon should do something to make it right.

Comment (0)

My complaint is with the Amazon store credit card issued by amazon and synchrony bank. For over 3 years I have been a customer, very satisfied with the service. I spent hundreds for Christmas gifts for my grandchildren, children and others. Recently I forgot to send in a payment and all of a sudden I am flooded with phone calls, emails, etc. about paying on my account. This is not a problem other than I get 2-3 phone calls a day and at least 1 email every day.

What is the issue is that after 3 years or more my credit limit was decreased. I missed one payment folks which I will catch up on. This is ridiculous. So sorry Amazon, but you need to change banks that sponsor you cause this one just caused you to lose a customer. I may continue to buy in small quantities from you guys but I will be ripping up my store credit card and using you guys as little as possible.

Comment (0)

What a mess. An Amazon Prime two day shipping order turns into a 7 day delivery order. Order originated on 10/19/2016. Received email on the day delivery was due Saturday 10/22/2016 saying it was shipped wrong per Amazon, now going via UPS. UPS closed on Saturdays and had to wait more than 24 hrs to track package. Tracked package on 10/25/2016 and package delivery delayed due to a problem per UPS. They will try to get said package to me on 10/25/2016 after end of day delivery which is 8 pm and in my area that means, expect the package on 10/26/2016 instead.

Comment (0)

I wish to make a formal complaint regarding the way I am being treated. I have spent almost 21/2 hours on the phone this morning to Amazon seller central services and customer services, only to be passed on from one person to the next, and having to change my password at least five more times this morning, only to have my phone communication cut off at the end by one of their employees. I have just rang again and was assured that I would be called back, but nobody has rang me back and probably won't ring back either.

As Amazon customer care doesn't seem to have complaints department or anyone able to deal with my query, I am at a loss to know what to do. I have check with British Telecom and it has costed me 65pence/minutes which if my call was over 21/2 hours, it will be around £140.00 this morning in phone call alone. I am not mentioning the time I have wasted since the beginning of my query, 67 days ago. I have however manage to get some sense out of one of the Amazon employees see below. Unfortunately, she put me through someone at the customer service, that passed me onto someone else and so on. The last person I spoke to, mentioned something about my 5 accounts, after wanting to put me on hold, and cut me off instead. Here is what they sent me...

Greetings from Amazon Seller Support. I am sending you this email in regards our conversation about the Seller Central account not taking your password and telling you it is related to multiple email addresses. As you know, we found out there are seven buyer accounts related to this email addressed. Since the seller accounts are related to one buyer account and there are 7, the system does not know to which account it should go so it gives you the multiple account error message.

The customer service agent I transferred you to should be able to help you to delete those accounts so as soon as they confirm they are deleted, please try to log in to your seller central account and if you have any problems to log in please let us know so we can further assist. I am sure I have given you accurate information. Therefore, this case will be showing as "answered" in your case log, but please do not consider it closed. If you need further support on this situation click on the "Follow up questions?” link below and I will review your new correspondence.

Comment (0)

I was looking at a product and I was upset because of the description. Can someone help Amazon correct this?

Comment (0)

I ordered what I thought was an entertainment center 9/9/2016 once receiving the item found it to be only a portion of the unit, I returned the item at my own cost along with restocking fee & the charge of having someone take. I placed the order for the Sauder Beginning Entertainment Wall System & received a 5 shelf bookcase instead. Spoke with a young lady advised wrong unit & she re-ordered the unit. Once the replacement was sent at my delivery it was refused, so I called Amazon spoke with supervisor Marlene, advised her one of my neighbors were going to receive my package for me and to deliver it to my address with his name on it so there would be no mix ups.

At that time she also set up a pick up for the 5 shelf bookcase that should have also come from MY place of residency. I come in late on 10/10 to find the FedEx slip that they had been there with my name on it not my neighbor. Called on 10/11 to express the frustration and just so happen I was off work that day to receive my package, but was still waiting for the pick to happen. On 10/13 UPS shows up to the other address (not mine) to spoke with supervisor James to advise this should not have happened. On 10/14 UPS shows up ring no bells & leaves a shipping label with 3rd attempt (LIE) on it.

I have this package because someone at Amazon did not do their job correctly. I never ordered it and I expressed that I don't have transportation. I need a resolution to this ASAP. I understand the package is heavy but this is not my issue and not my fault. I have used Amazon on several occasions usually around the holidays & this is the worst experience ever.

Comment (0)

My LG smart LED came in completely destroyed via Amazon. How do I file a claim to get this defective item returned asap? I really expected more from Amazon as a company and the seller did not seem to have any problems. What am I supposed to do with a cracked screen? You tell me.

Comment (0)

I have had an Amazon kindle since august It will not download books. I have been in contact with the help line and have spent weeks going through their tech support nothing will work. I have repeatedly asked for information on how to return it for repair but they refuse to do so can anyone help.

Comment (2)

I ordered a Norpro broiler pan from one of the third party sellers and when I received the order they had sent me a broken humming bird feeder. I would like a prepaid shipping label to return the wrong item that they sent and also I would like the broiler pan that I ordered. I am getting nothing back from the seller and also nothing back from the amazon customer service. You can check my order out on your amazon site. The order number is:113-1136453-5095411. It was for a Norpro 8.7x11.6 stainless steel broil and roast set.It was shipped on Sept. 30, 2016. I received a broken humming bird feeder which I have no use for at all. Please get this straightened out for me. I think it is faster and safer to order from ebay.

Comment (0)

I was charged 393.00 for the Amazon Fresh membership! I did not want this service nor did I want to be charged for service. I went on to computer when the advertisement came up to check pricing and see what it was about. Never did I want to order. I have been a prime member for over 7 years. How could Amazon have wrangled customers into this, charge bank accounts. Hello I noticed the 393.00 missing.

Comment (0)

I ordered and was charged for two books, Summer at comfort food cafe #D01-4059049-8883458 on 22/09/16 and The Cornish guest house #D01-3846033-3456200 on 18/09/16. I contacted Amazon sellers program 6 days ago regarding this problem and confirmed my complaint and I still have not had this problem rectified. I would appreciate this matter being sorted out immediately. How can I contact Amazon customer service with a more urgent problem?

Comment (0)

4 years ago or so I purchased a Kindle Fire. At the time, I paid more money so I would not be bothered with ads. In the last 3 months, I have had offer after offer for Amazon games to download. I am then told its not compatible with my Kindle? How do I get rid of the constant harassment of games and products I cannot even use. Need to contact Amazon, how can I get a refund for this?

Comment (0)

Ordered kindle books The Cornish Guest House ref #D01 3846033-3456200 on 18/09/16 and Summer at comfort food cafe ref #D01-4059049-8883458 on 22/09/16. I have been charged for both these books but they still have not appeared on my kindle, please can you look into this matter.

Comment (0)

I placed an Amazon Prime order on Friday afternoon 9/16/2016 around 6pm. Later that night I found out I will not be in town on their expected delivery dates - 6 days later. At 6am Saturday, I tried to change the shipping address - they would not allow me - stating it was already to be shipped. I contacted them again 7 hours later - as I did not receive an email stating it was shipped and they stated it was waiting for carrier pickup. Well, 7pm Sunday night - 9/18/2016 - 48 hours after I placed the order. It still has not been picked up by the carrier and Amazon could not take the 10 minutes to put a new shipping able on my packages.

Comment (0)

I hate how they allow business with sellers who are allowed to just drop out of business at a drop of a hat. I ordered items three months ago, couldn't get tracking info, tried to contact seller no luck now Amazon says they quit selling with Amazon. So where is my items or money back. Amazon's internet site just keeps you going around in circles without ever giving you a direct answer. Just another scam outfit online.

Comment (0)

I live in UK and I am an Amazon Prime Customer and have used them for well over a decade. Since I moved house (Aug 2012) Amazon Logistics seem incapable of finding the address despite several of my neighbors also living in the same Yard. I have had to call Amazon at least 20 times and for almost every purchase I have made. I have asked for details of my location to be stored but without success as each time I am advised that Delivery could not be completed as either I was out ( not true ) or could not gain access to my property (despite instructions now being included in my address - there is an electric access gate requiring a code).

The drivers use Sat Nav that take them to rear of the property but wrong road. They rarely use initiative to call me despite having my number on record. If there was a decent Amazon competitor would use them and if I can order the same product elsewhere I now do as no other delivery company has the same problem. I have been assured this has been escalated to senior management several times but if so, it would seem they are incompetent or don't care.

Comment (0)

It appears the individual who read last week complaint is inept otherwise it would have been escalated to someone that understands the severity of this action and that I will post it on several medias if this is second request is ignored. September 2, 2016 about 12:40 pm Amazon driver made a delivery next door and upon leaving drove onto our yard and damaged an irrigation head. This had to be deliberate because he had a clear view there’s no other vehicles on the street and he could have used the delivery driveway.

Then tried to leave before we could get his information and kept denying that he ran on to our property but we have close caption camera and he left tire prints. Then he tried to move me out of the way by accelerating. I asked him several times to see his driver’s license and insurance papers but he refused and also denied working for Amazon and turned away from the camera. Estimate about $200 in damage and I believe termination because he should not be driving if he cannot accept responsibility.

Comment (0)

I have an Amazon delivery services complaint. I ordered printer cartridges 245246, black and color on Aug. 22, 2016 and was given a delivery date of September 3. No show. With sorry for delay notice. Revised delivery to Sept. 7. With notice if product not delivery by 8:00 pm on the 7th give them to today the 8th of September. Got a notice today to give them 2 more days. What is going on? Enough already. I want an answer. Don't put my complaint on tomorrow's to do list and follow up tomorrow with a next day to do. I've done a lot of business with you guys at Amazon. Give me some respect. Don't sell me something you don't have.

Comment (0)

I am a member of Amazon Prime and have been for a few years. On my recent order I checked the 2-day shipment box. Amazon indicated the item is in stock. Now I know it is Labor Day weekend. There were 3 free shipment options for what reason I can't imagine. I wanted the item for a project I am working on now. I ordered it on 5 Sept. I get a order confirmation telling me it will be arriving on the 12th of September. It looks to me like someone decided to go and just select the longest shipment route of 4-5 days. I paid $99 for Prime for 2016. Part of the deal was the option of 2 day shipping. If that were the case the item would arrive at least about the middle to the end of the week of 5-9. If there is a reason for this I would like to know. Why pay $99 for PRIME if this is going to start becoming the "norm"?

Comment (0)

My wife ordered items for delivery at our French home. One of the items was a fridge freezer that never arrived and to date we have had not support from the European Amazon.fr office to help resolve the matter. We have sent numerous e mails and had no response. The item was ordered in June with other items that have arrived. We would like the money returned to our account. Reference below
Numéro de la commande 402-7120392-0786723.

Comment (0)

Send me an email account and I will send you pictures of the truck license and driver. September 2, 2016 about 12:40 pm Amazon made a delivery next door and upon leaving drove onto our yard and over an irrigation head and then tried to leave but we stopped him but he kept denying that ran on to our property until we informed him that he was under close caption camera and had left tire prints on the sidewalk.

He then tried to move me out of the way with his truck and I asked him several time to see his driver’s license and insurance papers but he refused and also denied working for Amazon. He tried to convince me that it was ok because he was working. I estimate about $200 in damage but I prefer his termination because he should not be driving if he cannot accept responsibility.

Comment (0)

I ordered one AT&T CL2909 phone, order no. 108-2165736-6628233 on Aug 29th and paid extra for one day delivery. To my disappointment the item did not arrive and when I checked Amazon status I saw it wasn't scheduled for delivery until Aug 30th., which would have normally been free 2 day shipping. If I did not need this phone right away I would never have paid for 1 day shipping! I initiated chat with Nikhil at 01:14 PM PDT (cannot upload it for your review) and was really surprised, no unhappy to see there was no tracking info for it and all she could do is reorder the item and (hopefully) refund the shipping charges I paid.

I've been an avid Amazon shopper for years and love Amazon prime, but this is really making me think twice about ordering from Amazon. Is Amazon getting too big to handle their orders? Is deteriorating customer service going to be the norm? I felt I needed to make you aware of this situation so hopefully steps can be taken to prevent future shipping errors for me as well as other customers.

Comment (0)

A week or so ago I purchased a tube of Loctite 243 Lock 'N' Seal Henkel medium strength from Amazon. It contains a type of adhesive which helps to stop nuts and bolts and metal items from unscrewing. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that the tube contained little more than about three drops of the Loctite 243 fluid. I thought that the tube would be full. The picture on the on-line catalogue certainly led one to believe that the tube should be full. Could you please help me contact Amazon customer service so they can give this some consideration re. compensating myself (it was certainly not cheap), and preventing future purchasers from falling into same trap.

Comment (0)

I am a regular Amazon user. I purchased a telescopic ladder through Amazon from BuyDirect4u in January 2015. It has only been used on about six occasions and has developed a fault in that two of the rungs are not straight and the ladder has slipped when in use. I reported it to the supplier directly but as the very short one year guarantee has elapsed were not interested. To be fit for purpose a ladder must be safe and should carry a much longer guarantee period. I cannot believe how quickly this defect has appeared. A ladder should last for years. I look forward to your comments and appreciate you providing the contact info for Amazon head office.

Comment (0)

How does an unauthorized purchase get past Amazon billing department? I have just been refunded for a bread bin that l did not order and was charged £13.19 for the postage which was NOT refunded. I then had to pay another £10.50 to return it so in fact l am out of pocket for more than the bread bin itself!!! How is this rectified?

Comment (0)

On 8/16/16, I made an order with a $20.83 Amazon card. I hadn't heard anything about it until yesterday when these "workers" claimed that I hadn't covered my bill. I did and didn't hear this none sense until two days later. One item was paid for,but not the other. Something is wrong with Amazon's customer service staff.

Comment (0)

I purchased cool pad note 3 lite on the amazon website with an immediate delivery option by paying 100 bucks for that, It was a gift for someone on her birthday, on the very next day after it got delivered on time. After i sent it to the one for whom i bought it for, she called back on the very next hour saying it is not working. It was so embarrassing moment at that point of time which amazon would never be able to pay back. The again it started playing hide and seek games, means sometimes working fine sometimes not.

I called up amazon, they said you purchased it 22nd of June and its now 31 july the return date is over , we are unable to help you. I asked for the supervisor, lady said we cannot escalate the call, there is no supervisors available. It was a wrong decision to make a purchase from amazon , highly disappointed, dissatisfied. Now Finally after a heartbreak fight with these illiterate people i got a slot for this Saturday which is yet not sure whether someone will be coming or not because now i doubt amazon and their customer relations. Now this replacement which is still doubtful for me is happening but the trouble, embarrassment, time wastage you can never pay me back.

I am going to share my complaint on fb, twitter, everywhere. It must be easy for you to say sorry but it is difficult for me to digest.

Comment (0)

For the second time I have a complaint about Amazon. Purchased Orange flavour Naked fruit bars unhappy at the price which was 125% more than retail price in Tesco.

Comment (0)

I know I miss read either the quantity or single price but was amazed and disappointed to find I paid over 125% above market price for my order of Naked Orange bars. They retail at 75p you charge £2.

Comment (0)

On Saturday, July 30, 2016, the buzzer sounded for my condo. For as long as I can recall, I have trouble with fainting when startled or getting up quickly. It was afternoon and my mail had already been delivered. I was not expecting anyone and almost blacked out as I approached access door. When I cracked open the door, the delivery woman sheepishly admitted that she was playing "buzz all the condos until someone answers" and the package was not for me.

I will not hesitate to close the door on the delivery person and deny access/delivery should this EVER occur again. Furthermore, I have told my family and should I ever fall and injure myself in an attempt to answer "buzzer tag" delivery person, I will sue Amazon for all related expenses. I mean business. Find out who delivery person for Naperville Illinois 60563 was on July 30 and reprimand them. I would appreciate confirmation that this has been done.

Comment (0)

Its a very bad experience for amazon delivery system. I attached some files I need to get to Amazon customer service, please give me a answer.

Comment (0)

I have purchased HP 14-AC171TU from Amazon on 17th July 2016 (on two day delivery service but received on third day. Very disappointing service form amazon courier service. When I went to avail extended 2 year warranty on this laptop, this product laptop model was not mentioned in the list. this link provided in amazon site to avail 2 year warranty offer. I feel cheated by Amazon. I called to Hp customer support they said to talk to amazon, I tried to talk in amazon but no body given justified answer. So what is the problem and how I can avail this offer.

Comment (0)

One of my orders at Amazon prime was not delivered to me and its returned to Amazon due to damage product by their own courier partner. Till date they are not refunding my money. Disgusting behavior of Amazon supports. Please open the attachment(invoice) for more details.

Comment (0)

I got advice to try and sell my book on Amazon. I went through their process and all was working for a while. Then after a few months I set up a "promotional" that they recommended and my book disappeared. As in most complaints against amazon, there is no contact; the numbers they give you go to a non-English speaking person with a bad phone (four calls, same results) that either cannot or will not help but will waste lots of your time. We have been buying less and less from Amazon because of shipping/packing issues, but this is going too far. Too big to care.

Comment (0)

I received an oven I ordered damaged. First I ordered it on Amazon Prime and paid shipping, why? Secondly I reached out to the vendor and made arrangements for them to send out damaged parts and they have done that. Because of time restraints I had to install the damaged oven. I dealt with the vendor because I got no respnsee from Amazon. I applied for amizon prime and am not thrilled with service, so I am going to cancel my application. Thank you for opportunity to join Prime, but right now I'm not impressed.

Comment (0)

Amazon Prime package I ordered was not delivered on time because my apartment number was not pit on the shipping address. It was on the billing address, but your personnel did not print it on the shipping label. Therefore I had to wait an entire weekend to receive my package. It will be a long time before I order from your company again. I will order my items from any other company but yours.

Comment (0)

I placed an order for an item and never received the item. All seller will say is, " I sent it to the address as indicated". I'm out $27.95 and zero products.

Comment (0)

As a long term seller on Amazon, I have a 4 star rating and have had no trouble until recently. On two separate orders, the buyers rejected the items I sold because the items were not, in their opinion, pristine. The items were both sales rep samples that had been in storage, and were never used, but simply shop worn. I've sold countless, similar items with no complaints.

That being said, I have absolutely no problem issuing refunds, but I expect to have my rejected item returned. After contacting these buyers requesting my item back, neither responded. I contacted Amazon about this, and was told that the buyers are not obligated to return the items, even though they received a refund. This is not fair! I don't know of any retailer (including eBay) who operates like this. What's to prevent this from happening repeatedly, with buyers getting free stuff?

I'm fed up, and If this continues, I'll relist my inventory on another site that treats its sellers fairly.

Comment (0)

Paid $99 for amazon Prime, for mainly Amazon Prime Video. Twice while watching a TV and Amazon produced series, I no longer can watch the rest of the series (season 8 of 12 and episode 8 of season 1) without paying for each additional episode. In my opinion that's called 'Bait and Switch'! Never have I had this type of situation with Netflix after almost a decade.

Comment (3)

Wrong item sent. Two seller complaints before any myGoods response which was: "After looking into this more closely we realized there must have been a listing error internally." Translation: Incompetently advertised wrong item. myGoods statement: "There will be no cost to yourself in order to return your order." Had to pay for packaging materials to return. Avoid myGoods like the plague. Error in refund amount. $17.45 rather than $52,35.

Comment (0)

I ordered a Philips Respironics O2 concentrator for 585.00 New through Amazon from No medical insurance co., it worked for about 1week. I called to return it, which they will but I am to pay for return plus 20% restock fee! on a defective item, unless I except another one in exchange. So I did, this "New" one (which was also a return from someone else, as the cord is unwrapped, on/off switch left on, no bands on wheels) made a putt putt noise after about a hour into its use, but I kept it going until it finally stopped that night.

I called No insurance medical co. again and they will not return my calls now. Am I forced to pay for a piece of junk? This has been a nightmare. Does Amazon not ever play a role here to help me out? I have placed a claim with them, but no response either. it's been a month, So I guess the state attorney general, federal trade commission, and BBB are next. I'm not paying for a return or restock fee on junk I bought in good faith.

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Have feedback for Amazon?