Amazon Customer Service

Contact Amazon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 206-266-1000

Welcome to the Amazon complaints department. The company is one of the largest online retailers in the world, a company worth billions of dollars. It is led by CEO Jeff Bezos with it's corporate headquarters located in Seattle, Washington.

Famous for their excellent customer service, Amazon offers fast shipping on books, electronics, clothes, and millions more items for sale online. Although very few of their customers report problems, negative reviews are often found. They include shipping problems, seller complaints, accounts being banned, and rude employees. Because the company is so large, it is often hard to police the entire website.

If you need to contact Amazon corporate, the best phone number to call is their support hotline at 1 (888) 280-4331. Although, the company would probably like you to use their help website. It includes information on shipping problems, order complaints, seller feedback, and more.

Amazon Contact Information

206-266-1000

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top Amazon Complaints

UPS DELIVERY IS GREAT. Always put package wonder the roof extension by the front door away from the sun and sprinklers.
Your contract deliverers are CRAP. I have for the past year talked to them frequently but nothing good happens.
I live at 19401 Merion Circle, Huntington Beach, CA 92648.

These contract scum put the packages either outside the my gate where anyone could walk off with my package or just inside the
gate where the sprinklers wet down the package.

Fix this problem or I will in a very nasty way if I can catch either that person or the truck. I'm fed up with this crap.

Bought an item on Aug 22 it is Sep 4 and the item has not even been shipped yet, note that it was sold by Amazon.com and had a Prime tag on it. I must say Amazon fulfillment has been getting worse by the day, definitely cancelling my Prime membership - a waste of money.

I have been on the phone with Amazon all morning trying to resolve problems. Talked to 5 people not one of which I could understand. I had 4 orders floating around, all of them prime that I had not received. Amazon cancelled two of those orders but told me there was nothing else they could do. So I reordered the cancelled prime items. They then showed a deliery date to be two weeks away. I called AGAIN and was told my option was to either wait for it or cancel the order. No compensation offered. These people make horrible ambassadors for amazon. Very very unsatisfied prime member. No sure Prime is worth it at this point.

I've been a customer since 2007 and have had more positive than negative experiences until Amazon instituted Prime and began to systematically punish customers who do not want to be Prime users. Shipping used to be quick and easy, now Amazon sits on orders until the last possible day before even "preparing for shipping" or shipping at all. Now Amazon put a lock-out on my account, in effect, by putting a two-step log in on the account. An Amazon number is sent to email, requiring one to be logged in to email as well as logged in to Amazon. Very inconvenient to be sure, but totally unwarranted and unwanted. Over and over we've tried to log in with this system and 100% of the time Amazon has given us a "time out" message. Amazon has rejected our business with this nonsense.

When I called your rep promised to send a message to "that department" to have the two-step log-in removed from our account. I've waited almost a week and it still has not been done.

The order I tried to make went to Walmart and was delivered within two days. Same thing if I order from Ebay. Amazon has, in effect, screwed itself. Makes no sense whatsoever for you to discard customers, there's too much superior competition. Your loss, not ours.

their customer service sucks! Their promise is nothing! Liar!!!

RAY J. MEAGHER
3036 E Utopia Rd, Lot 73
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Mobile 602-810-2823 or Home 602-539-2037
E-mail: rmeagher@centurylink.net
Or rmsps@centurylink.net

Monday, August 28, 2017

Subject: Amazon poor service past few months

I have been an Amazon customer since 2005 and have been buying most of my items needed here. In checking my purchases since 2005 they total $18,300.23.
I had Prime for a number of years but canceled this time when due as it does not have much for decent benefits for me. I see no point in paying 108.00 a year for Prime as many of us can no longer afford it for poor benefits it gives us now. I wanted the quick shipments and the movies, which was all I needed, but past year movies are mostly foreign films or some other junk I do not watch. They have now started charging extra for many older USA movies that I would like to watch. That is unacceptable & I have had Netflix for many years they do not do that. The Prime shipping has been getting slower also on many items, many of the sellers & Amazon Centers are not too reliable, packages have been coming in poorly packaged, items damaged or broken which creates more aggravation for me. I recently ordered several items that said had to be over $25.00 total for free shipping ,I did that & it was indicated would be shipped in several days, after I paid for order than told would be a week before got items, yet when I got a week later both were delivered by local Amazon truck. Looks like trying to force me to get Prime again. I have switched my buying to EBay & other online retailers & have been getting better pricing with free shipping than Amazon so you have cut your own throat with me & many others for these practices. I also am a Korean War veteran 87 years old and am very disgusted with the trend of the way big business and our country has went in past years since 1965 ,it has swung now to Socialism Liralisem,and communism that I fought against to protect our Constitution in 1952 & our Soldiers are fighting for today. Big business has also swung to this destructive way and seems to want to keep getting bigger controlling markets with Monopoly. Most of our young people have become indoctrinated with this so called Liberal idea and have resorted in destruction of our country, our constitution, statues etc. I will no longer purchase from this type of company. The recent purchase of Whole Foods is an example of Monopoly by Amazon. Most companies now seem to think they have to keep getting bigger regardless if it destroys smaller companies then they have clear field to raise prices to whatever they want as no longer completion left. This totally against what our country was founded on and a small & medium size business cannot compete today as they did a few years ago. I owned several small businesses and raised a family but today not able to do that as big business destroys us. Go ahead Jeff Bezos with trying to Monopolize and destroy other business as I feel it is going to come back & bite you in long run. Many people are very angry re Whole Foods Take over & direction of where you are changing your companies standing & direction. I see you also own Washington Post, a sleaze ball paper for Fake News & lies Against our President, whether you like him or not he is our president and a big improvement over the last Illegal owned Puppet we had for President. I will soon be canceling my Account with your company.

Ray J Meagher

Order Number #111-9854738-4240221
Bought 48" Undercounter 2 Door Commercial Restaurant Stainless Steel Refrigerator, TUC48R, 11.9 Cu. Ft. April 29th 2017
Unit stop working August 12th 2017
We contacted company the manufacturing company MCP distributors at 760-639-8346. They first tried trouble shooting the problem over the phone for a couple days,(said to be sure it was defrosted). August 21st 2017 at 6:15 pm and I was told they don't have anyone in my area and they would have to find someone. We waited couple days and didn't hear anything, so we called number again and as of 8-24-2017 number just rings until you get the message the Verizon wireless caller is unavailable,
The kicker to the problem is I bought extended warranty and I am told that the manufacture warranty will need to take care of this issue first so nothing there is nothing they can do until the manufacture warranty is over. Before I file a complaint with better business bureau and attorney general and anyone else that will listen and before I never buy anything from amazon again..... (please look at my last year purchases) I would like you help to either get the unit fixed or replaced. This is causing my company Distress we need that cooler to efficiently run the kitchen. Our customers have to wait longer for their food because we have to keep food in another storage unit. I paid good money for the unit and for warranties!!! This needs to be fixed ASAP Amazon and MCP distributors are on notice My attorney advised me to give both companies 8-29-2017 to at least have game plan on what action will be taken to fix this problem!!!

Stefan Farrell
8-24-2017
517-719-2086
stefanfarrell@ymail.com

I ordered 14 multiple items totaling $254.15. On the same day, I cancelled one item. Amazon has so far charged me $341.95. I contacted them, escalated my complaints to three people and they all told me it was because I cancelled one item, now the order was being charged all over again. They refused to do anything and said I have to contact my bank and ask them to remove the authorizations. They are double charging my account and they won't fix it. Beyond frustrating.

I had to cancel an order because of gift card issues, i call customer support 4 times to resolve. Had to cancel orders and re-order them. Now they will arrive after Xmas! Then support wanted to charge me $25 for next day and still items arrive after XMas! WTF I'm pissed! As a loyal amazon customer this is unacceptable. What are you going to do to resolve this!

So Livid, I'm about ready to cancel my Prime Membership. Last Friday, I was contacted about your $100.00 gift card. I was told the shipping was $3.50, I get switch over to the Supervisor, who talked way to fast. Would not let me get a word in. I became very frustrated, I hung up on her. She called me back Saturday, and did the same thing. You waited a few days later. Guess what? She did the same time! Then I was told, they mailed the gift card, I had to send it back.

Then I was told, the gift card came back to you. What is it? Amazon needs to train their employees! I checked my checking account. You've taken out the money for shipping, plus the $10 for the plan. I spend a lot of money with Amazon. This is unacceptable! For all my troubles, I should get the gift card! I want my money back, a phone call, with someone who speaks English. (719) 271-0897 One last piece of advice. Let your trainees know, Customers Matter! If I don't hear from you in a timely manner, I will no longer do business with Amazon.

Ordered an electric scooter which Amazon reported was delivered on 12-13-16 at 6:59pm. I have been home since 5pm and no delivery of any kind arrived at my door. This is the worst service ever. I will be calling the number and will also file with the BBB, not the first time I have done this. I want a refund of my money, or my product.

I purchased A Dream on me 3 Portable Crib Mattress on order no# 002-1041061-3198619, was scheduled to arrive on Dec 7.... I received an email on Dec 7, stating there was a delay in shipping.... However this item is still listed on your web site as being in STOCK 12 days later, and sold by Amazon LLC.... I called customer service today to find out why there would be a delay in shipping, if the item is still listed as being in stock and when it might arrive. Customer Service could not tell me anything as to WHY, or when it might arrive, or even what the delay was... I would understand if this was a third party shipper, But it is not, The Item is Sold by Amazon LLC and yet no reason could be given.

This was not my only Disappointment with Amazon... On the same day I ordered this Mattress, I also ordered a crib from Amazon order No# 002-4999107-2065004 Dream on me crib, I ordered black and They sent Cherry, so I had to return that one, and reorder Black... I ordered both order numbers from Amazon on Nov 27, I only order items from amazon that are controlled by Amazon LLC and Shipped by Amazon LLC because you have control over Them, I just don't understand what has happened to The Great Service Amazon once was known For, More over As a long time Amazon Customer I will Have to to Look else where in the future for items I wish to purchase.

On the 24 November 2016 £79 was taken from my account by Amazon Prime which I understand is for information news items. I have no recollection of having agreed to this and as a 80 yr old pensioner I hope you will let me have my money back. Thanking you in anticipation.

Amazon will not refund fraud, even to longtime customers. I'll keep this short. This is a warning to my family, friends, colleagues and others who are planning on shopping Amazon in the future. I've not had a good recent experience with them...borderline terrible in fact. Over the past 3 years, I've bought 177 items between Amazon.com and Amazon.ca where I've also been a "PRIME" member in which I pay $99 USD to Amazon.com and $99 CAD to Amazon.ca. I probably make 80% of my purchases through those sites, so I feel that I'm a pretty good customer.

Recently, I went to purchase a Nexus 6P phone that was being sold for a decent price of $390 USD through a 3rd party seller on their site. It turned out to be a scam and fraud. The seller had actually sent me emails that were branded identically to what Amazon emails look like including the date of when it is arriving, however, when you look really carefully at the email domains names, rather than it being '@gift.cards.amazon.com' it was '@gift-cards-amazon.com'.... very subtle and not something I'm only the lookout for, especially given my relationship with the site (177 purchases over the past 3 years). The email walked me through doing a $390 Payment through the Amazon Gift Card site - meaning my money went through Amazon.com - the site and company had accepted my money, and my bank account shows that my money went to Amazon.com.

When I didn't receive my phone, I called in to find out what was going on. After 30 days of dealing with them to sort out this issue here is the summary:
- Amazon DOES NOT verify who their 3rd party sellers are. Any Joe-blow can start their store claiming to sell stuff.
- Amazon Cannot Track their GiftCards!!! Apparently, you can use a Gift Card to Purchase another Gift Card, and then another and then another. Amazon cannot track this.

So my money has been lost and redeemed through this ridiculous program and eco-system that they have set up, and they had said that they cannot refund me! Now, I'm down $390 USD for the Christmas purchase system, and this Multi-Billion company won't Protect me or Refund me. Online purchases are still not safe, even with the biggest guys.

It seems so funny because it feels like they do more checks on the customer than the seller... So much for the "A-Z" guarantee that they said they have to "protect" the customer.

I feel betrayed. I've given them my business and my money for a long time. As a result, I've successfully cancelled my PRIME membership on both Amazon.com and Amazon.ca, I'm going to stop any Amazon Kindle Purchases and move over to "Kobo" E-Readers and then I'm also going to recommend all my Tech peers: don't use Amazon Cloud, use Microsoft Azure or Google Compute, or some other Cloud Company.

I had ordered skull candy earbuds 2 weeks ago. The order summary says that I have successfully received the product but I have not yet received the product nor have got the amount returned to my bank. I request you to transfer back the sum I had paid for this product.

My complaint is that on several occasions I have placed orders for coins on games and received only a couple. I have called the phone number listed and only once did they correct the problem. The rest of the time I was advised to contact the game owners. I have placed three orders for game coins in the last two weeks (the last being 12-3-2016) and a message comes up starting they have been added to my account, I have yet to receive anything. I have received notices that the money was credited to this company, yet I got nothing in return. I would like the coins I ordered or the return of my money.

On cyber Monday I ordered the Alex's echo white. The cost was $139.99, it was not available until mid December.I also ordered the remote for it. I did not mind waiting as the price was good. However, I received a note today that the price went back to the original price as cyber Monday was over.It was not my fault that it was not available when I placed my order, it was yours. I feel that I was cheated.

I have had 3 separate problems with Amazon in the past year. I will only describe the most recent but there is a common theme. On Sunday Nov 27 I ordered a pressure cooker for $119.95. On Tuesday Nov 29 the product arrived and I checked my order only to see that the price dropped to $68.95. I contacted Amazon via their online chat function. i was told that "sorry but the policy doesn't allow for a refund of price difference." The item was sent directly from Amazon as opposed to a "3rd party" so I was surprised that they would not honor the price difference. I was told to refuse shipment and reorder which I am in the process of doing. It's a terrible policy and makes no sense for them since they will be paying an extra shipping charge each way. I'll post separate reviews for the other 2 problems.

I did not appreciate winning a gift card or having the opportunity to do so and then be redirected to a free gift only to be a trial membership offer; what a scam. Your Amazon come on.

Here is a copy of the complaint I filed with the BBB and if my outcome isn't fulfilled in the next 3 days I will be filing a report with the FBI on your fraudulent conduct. This Business was Accredited at the time the Complaint was made. I ordered a package (amazon echo) on November 23rd. 2016, The package was supposed to be delivered on November 25th. When I received a text message for the package being delivered I immediately went to my front door to retrieve my package and it wasn't there.

I then went downstairs to my lobby to retrieve the package and it wasn't there either. I called amazon to confirm delivery and to see where they could have left my package. I talked to a person claiming to be Anthony S. He asked me to go back downstairs and to look again for the package claiming that the delivery driver could have dropped It off at the side of the building, it wasn't there. He then said I would get a replacement echo on November 28th 2016. When I called on November 28th, 9:10am the customer service rep. couldn't help me put a replacement. I asked to talk to a supervisor and he told me they couldn't give me a replacement date.

When I asked to get an Id# I was told that they didn't give out Id#'s. When I asked to get a name of the person who I was talking to they said they couldn't give out the names of the people who I previously talked to just the person who I was talking to presently. I called back to talk to "Soni" who later claimed his name was "Chris", when I proved he was lying I asked to talk to a supervisor and "Max" from management came on and he gave me his Id# 30213583. And made another promise stating the package would be delivered November 29th between 8am and 5pm.

He also stated that he would be emailing me a new order number and a email with the names and Id# of the people who I talked to earlier. It never came. I was on the phone with amazon for approximately 2.5 hours. That is unacceptable for any company rated A+ by BBB standards. They lied, they concealed their names and they fraudulently kept a package that I paid for.

I want all the real names and Id#s of the people I talked to and I want a confirmation of their reprimand for lying and defrauding me. I want a copy of the recording of each conversation I had with the representatives on November 25th and November 28th. I also want a free amazon echo for the inconvenience.

Amazon has been placing orders into my account without my authorization---they're shown on my email with a confirmation number. I have checked only one of them and have been deleting the rest of them assuming that they were scams. Your complaint dept checked and told me that they were legitimate orders sent by Amazon. I asked the dept to stop the practice of placing those unauthorized orders but nothing has been done and they are continuing to come in.

What must I do to prevent such unethical practice by your company? Tell how high in you organizational management must I go to stop such practices? I trusted Amazon until now and have not been placing any order since and contemplating on cancelling my account.

Sent a cheaper laptop for the cost that I paid. Asked for a 512GB & 2.9GHZ Macbook pro. What I got is 256GB & 2.7GHZ. Had to send it across to another country in 2 days. After spending an hour on the call with Amazon the solution they give me is. We will give you a refund! Refund happens in 4-5 days. I got no money to spend $1700 to buy it from another store right now. No Replacement. No other solution. Pathetic service. Wrong item sent. No Assistance.

I ordered a merchandise and I payed with my Amazon credit card. I returned the merchandise and the Seller return the money but Amazon put this money in a gift card without my authorization. I didn't know that the refund was in a gift card and I ordered other products and Amazon use the gift card for payment.

I have a big amount left in the gift card and I don't need to use it, but I have to pay it!! I called and spent several hours on the phone with Representatives because I want to return the gift card they said that I already used part of the gift card and they can't refund it, I explained the charge on the gift card was automatic but they didn't listen to me and they don't understand. I asked if I can apply the money that is in the gift card to pay my Amazon credit card balance they said no.

I am so frustrated Amazon applied my refund to a gift card to obligated me to buy more merchandise this is not fair.

I have emailed this company several times about the wrong product sent to me. I don't understand why I am getting a hard time in exchanging this product or refunding my money. I did get a phone call from one of their representative and complied with what she asked of me. I emailed both Big &Cheap and Amazon no response about my wrong product. Why do need to jump thru hoops just to get the right product or my money refunded. The wrong product is sinus relief. I was ordering allergy Relief Plus both products are not the same. Please tell me where to upload the picture of the wrong product so, I can get the right product or a refund.

When I call Amazon Customer Service for help, the agent that answers the phone does not live in the US, nor can they speak understandable English language. When you have a US customer call for help, its appropriate they get to speak to an employee from the US, not some third world country. Amazon certainly like the Dollars generated by US, you should be employing US citizens to staff your company. Its very frustrating to try and understand someone from another country to try and resolve a problem when you can't understand them and they make you repeat your conversation. If Amazon corporation is based in the US, so should your employees be.

Back in June I ordered the DVD Set, Season 1-4 of the series Prison Break. I have been waiting patiently as you kept postponing delivery. Finally, a few days ago December 7th popped up as delivery. Yesterday I tracked it and it was almost 80 per cent here. Today I went in and it said "not shipped yet" and then disappeared from my orders. It is no longer there including The Final Break a single disk which was delivered. It also is no longer in my history. Check my history and see all the buying I do from Amazon. Please stop jerking me around.

My order was scheduled on 2 nov, with amazon app showing delivery person contact no. That no was switch off whole day. I had complained two times for this reason. Today I got message from Amazon support care. Due to customer not available amazon will reschedule my order delivery. How can I am not available when amazon not contact me? Amazon must give me compensation.

My items, supplements are rarely on time these days and to remedy it all I got was "I'm sorry." This is the 10th time in the last few months. When Amazon can't deliver in two days as promised and I have to waste loads of time on the phone trying to track down lost shipments and sometimes cancel and reorder Amazon should do something to make it right.

My complaint is with the Amazon store credit card issued by amazon and synchrony bank. For over 3 years I have been a customer, very satisfied with the service. I spent hundreds for Christmas gifts for my grandchildren, children and others. Recently I forgot to send in a payment and all of a sudden I am flooded with phone calls, emails, etc. about paying on my account. This is not a problem other than I get 2-3 phone calls a day and at least 1 email every day.

What is the issue is that after 3 years or more my credit limit was decreased. I missed one payment folks which I will catch up on. This is ridiculous. So sorry Amazon, but you need to change banks that sponsor you cause this one just caused you to lose a customer. I may continue to buy in small quantities from you guys but I will be ripping up my store credit card and using you guys as little as possible.

What a mess. An Amazon Prime two day shipping order turns into a 7 day delivery order. Order originated on 10/19/2016. Received email on the day delivery was due Saturday 10/22/2016 saying it was shipped wrong per Amazon, now going via UPS. UPS closed on Saturdays and had to wait more than 24 hrs to track package. Tracked package on 10/25/2016 and package delivery delayed due to a problem per UPS. They will try to get said package to me on 10/25/2016 after end of day delivery which is 8 pm and in my area that means, expect the package on 10/26/2016 instead.

I wish to make a formal complaint regarding the way I am being treated. I have spent almost 21/2 hours on the phone this morning to Amazon seller central services and customer services, only to be passed on from one person to the next, and having to change my password at least five more times this morning, only to have my phone communication cut off at the end by one of their employees. I have just rang again and was assured that I would be called back, but nobody has rang me back and probably won't ring back either.

As Amazon customer care doesn't seem to have complaints department or anyone able to deal with my query, I am at a loss to know what to do. I have check with British Telecom and it has costed me 65pence/minutes which if my call was over 21/2 hours, it will be around £140.00 this morning in phone call alone. I am not mentioning the time I have wasted since the beginning of my query, 67 days ago. I have however manage to get some sense out of one of the Amazon employees see below. Unfortunately, she put me through someone at the customer service, that passed me onto someone else and so on. The last person I spoke to, mentioned something about my 5 accounts, after wanting to put me on hold, and cut me off instead. Here is what they sent me...

Greetings from Amazon Seller Support. I am sending you this email in regards our conversation about the Seller Central account not taking your password and telling you it is related to multiple email addresses. As you know, we found out there are seven buyer accounts related to this email addressed. Since the seller accounts are related to one buyer account and there are 7, the system does not know to which account it should go so it gives you the multiple account error message.

The customer service agent I transferred you to should be able to help you to delete those accounts so as soon as they confirm they are deleted, please try to log in to your seller central account and if you have any problems to log in please let us know so we can further assist. I am sure I have given you accurate information. Therefore, this case will be showing as "answered" in your case log, but please do not consider it closed. If you need further support on this situation click on the "Follow up questions?” link below and I will review your new correspondence.

I was looking at a product and I was upset because of the description. Can someone help Amazon correct this?

I ordered what I thought was an entertainment center 9/9/2016 once receiving the item found it to be only a portion of the unit, I returned the item at my own cost along with restocking fee & the charge of having someone take. I placed the order for the Sauder Beginning Entertainment Wall System & received a 5 shelf bookcase instead. Spoke with a young lady advised wrong unit & she re-ordered the unit. Once the replacement was sent at my delivery it was refused, so I called Amazon spoke with supervisor Marlene, advised her one of my neighbors were going to receive my package for me and to deliver it to my address with his name on it so there would be no mix ups.

At that time she also set up a pick up for the 5 shelf bookcase that should have also come from MY place of residency. I come in late on 10/10 to find the FedEx slip that they had been there with my name on it not my neighbor. Called on 10/11 to express the frustration and just so happen I was off work that day to receive my package, but was still waiting for the pick to happen. On 10/13 UPS shows up to the other address (not mine) to spoke with supervisor James to advise this should not have happened. On 10/14 UPS shows up ring no bells & leaves a shipping label with 3rd attempt (LIE) on it.

I have this package because someone at Amazon did not do their job correctly. I never ordered it and I expressed that I don't have transportation. I need a resolution to this ASAP. I understand the package is heavy but this is not my issue and not my fault. I have used Amazon on several occasions usually around the holidays & this is the worst experience ever.

My LG smart LED came in completely destroyed via Amazon. How do I file a claim to get this defective item returned asap? I really expected more from Amazon as a company and the seller did not seem to have any problems. What am I supposed to do with a cracked screen? You tell me.

I have had an Amazon kindle since august It will not download books. I have been in contact with the help line and have spent weeks going through their tech support nothing will work. I have repeatedly asked for information on how to return it for repair but they refuse to do so can anyone help.

I ordered a Norpro broiler pan from one of the third party sellers and when I received the order they had sent me a broken humming bird feeder. I would like a prepaid shipping label to return the wrong item that they sent and also I would like the broiler pan that I ordered. I am getting nothing back from the seller and also nothing back from the amazon customer service. You can check my order out on your amazon site. The order number is:113-1136453-5095411. It was for a Norpro 8.7x11.6 stainless steel broil and roast set.It was shipped on Sept. 30, 2016. I received a broken humming bird feeder which I have no use for at all. Please get this straightened out for me. I think it is faster and safer to order from ebay.

I was charged 393.00 for the Amazon Fresh membership! I did not want this service nor did I want to be charged for service. I went on to computer when the advertisement came up to check pricing and see what it was about. Never did I want to order. I have been a prime member for over 7 years. How could Amazon have wrangled customers into this, charge bank accounts. Hello I noticed the 393.00 missing.

I ordered and was charged for two books, Summer at comfort food cafe #D01-4059049-8883458 on 22/09/16 and The Cornish guest house #D01-3846033-3456200 on 18/09/16. I contacted Amazon sellers program 6 days ago regarding this problem and confirmed my complaint and I still have not had this problem rectified. I would appreciate this matter being sorted out immediately. How can I contact Amazon customer service with a more urgent problem?

4 years ago or so I purchased a Kindle Fire. At the time, I paid more money so I would not be bothered with ads. In the last 3 months, I have had offer after offer for Amazon games to download. I am then told its not compatible with my Kindle? How do I get rid of the constant harassment of games and products I cannot even use. Need to contact Amazon, how can I get a refund for this?

Ordered kindle books The Cornish Guest House ref #D01 3846033-3456200 on 18/09/16 and Summer at comfort food cafe ref #D01-4059049-8883458 on 22/09/16. I have been charged for both these books but they still have not appeared on my kindle, please can you look into this matter.

I placed an Amazon Prime order on Friday afternoon 9/16/2016 around 6pm. Later that night I found out I will not be in town on their expected delivery dates - 6 days later. At 6am Saturday, I tried to change the shipping address - they would not allow me - stating it was already to be shipped. I contacted them again 7 hours later - as I did not receive an email stating it was shipped and they stated it was waiting for carrier pickup. Well, 7pm Sunday night - 9/18/2016 - 48 hours after I placed the order. It still has not been picked up by the carrier and Amazon could not take the 10 minutes to put a new shipping able on my packages.

I hate how they allow business with sellers who are allowed to just drop out of business at a drop of a hat. I ordered items three months ago, couldn't get tracking info, tried to contact seller no luck now Amazon says they quit selling with Amazon. So where is my items or money back. Amazon's internet site just keeps you going around in circles without ever giving you a direct answer. Just another scam outfit online.

I live in UK and I am an Amazon Prime Customer and have used them for well over a decade. Since I moved house (Aug 2012) Amazon Logistics seem incapable of finding the address despite several of my neighbors also living in the same Yard. I have had to call Amazon at least 20 times and for almost every purchase I have made. I have asked for details of my location to be stored but without success as each time I am advised that Delivery could not be completed as either I was out ( not true ) or could not gain access to my property (despite instructions now being included in my address - there is an electric access gate requiring a code).

The drivers use Sat Nav that take them to rear of the property but wrong road. They rarely use initiative to call me despite having my number on record. If there was a decent Amazon competitor would use them and if I can order the same product elsewhere I now do as no other delivery company has the same problem. I have been assured this has been escalated to senior management several times but if so, it would seem they are incompetent or don't care.

It appears the individual who read last week complaint is inept otherwise it would have been escalated to someone that understands the severity of this action and that I will post it on several medias if this is second request is ignored. September 2, 2016 about 12:40 pm Amazon driver made a delivery next door and upon leaving drove onto our yard and damaged an irrigation head. This had to be deliberate because he had a clear view there’s no other vehicles on the street and he could have used the delivery driveway.

Then tried to leave before we could get his information and kept denying that he ran on to our property but we have close caption camera and he left tire prints. Then he tried to move me out of the way by accelerating. I asked him several times to see his driver’s license and insurance papers but he refused and also denied working for Amazon and turned away from the camera. Estimate about $200 in damage and I believe termination because he should not be driving if he cannot accept responsibility.

I have an Amazon delivery services complaint. I ordered printer cartridges 245246, black and color on Aug. 22, 2016 and was given a delivery date of September 3. No show. With sorry for delay notice. Revised delivery to Sept. 7. With notice if product not delivery by 8:00 pm on the 7th give them to today the 8th of September. Got a notice today to give them 2 more days. What is going on? Enough already. I want an answer. Don't put my complaint on tomorrow's to do list and follow up tomorrow with a next day to do. I've done a lot of business with you guys at Amazon. Give me some respect. Don't sell me something you don't have.

I am a member of Amazon Prime and have been for a few years. On my recent order I checked the 2-day shipment box. Amazon indicated the item is in stock. Now I know it is Labor Day weekend. There were 3 free shipment options for what reason I can't imagine. I wanted the item for a project I am working on now. I ordered it on 5 Sept. I get a order confirmation telling me it will be arriving on the 12th of September. It looks to me like someone decided to go and just select the longest shipment route of 4-5 days. I paid $99 for Prime for 2016. Part of the deal was the option of 2 day shipping. If that were the case the item would arrive at least about the middle to the end of the week of 5-9. If there is a reason for this I would like to know. Why pay $99 for PRIME if this is going to start becoming the "norm"?

My wife ordered items for delivery at our French home. One of the items was a fridge freezer that never arrived and to date we have had not support from the European Amazon.fr office to help resolve the matter. We have sent numerous e mails and had no response. The item was ordered in June with other items that have arrived. We would like the money returned to our account. Reference below
Numéro de la commande 402-7120392-0786723.

Send me an email account and I will send you pictures of the truck license and driver. September 2, 2016 about 12:40 pm Amazon made a delivery next door and upon leaving drove onto our yard and over an irrigation head and then tried to leave but we stopped him but he kept denying that ran on to our property until we informed him that he was under close caption camera and had left tire prints on the sidewalk.

He then tried to move me out of the way with his truck and I asked him several time to see his driver’s license and insurance papers but he refused and also denied working for Amazon. He tried to convince me that it was ok because he was working. I estimate about $200 in damage but I prefer his termination because he should not be driving if he cannot accept responsibility.

I ordered one AT&T CL2909 phone, order no. 108-2165736-6628233 on Aug 29th and paid extra for one day delivery. To my disappointment the item did not arrive and when I checked Amazon status I saw it wasn't scheduled for delivery until Aug 30th., which would have normally been free 2 day shipping. If I did not need this phone right away I would never have paid for 1 day shipping! I initiated chat with Nikhil at 01:14 PM PDT (cannot upload it for your review) and was really surprised, no unhappy to see there was no tracking info for it and all she could do is reorder the item and (hopefully) refund the shipping charges I paid.

I've been an avid Amazon shopper for years and love Amazon prime, but this is really making me think twice about ordering from Amazon. Is Amazon getting too big to handle their orders? Is deteriorating customer service going to be the norm? I felt I needed to make you aware of this situation so hopefully steps can be taken to prevent future shipping errors for me as well as other customers.

A week or so ago I purchased a tube of Loctite 243 Lock 'N' Seal Henkel medium strength from Amazon. It contains a type of adhesive which helps to stop nuts and bolts and metal items from unscrewing. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that the tube contained little more than about three drops of the Loctite 243 fluid. I thought that the tube would be full. The picture on the on-line catalogue certainly led one to believe that the tube should be full. Could you please help me contact Amazon customer service so they can give this some consideration re. compensating myself (it was certainly not cheap), and preventing future purchasers from falling into same trap.

I am a regular Amazon user. I purchased a telescopic ladder through Amazon from BuyDirect4u in January 2015. It has only been used on about six occasions and has developed a fault in that two of the rungs are not straight and the ladder has slipped when in use. I reported it to the supplier directly but as the very short one year guarantee has elapsed were not interested. To be fit for purpose a ladder must be safe and should carry a much longer guarantee period. I cannot believe how quickly this defect has appeared. A ladder should last for years. I look forward to your comments and appreciate you providing the contact info for Amazon head office.

How does an unauthorized purchase get past Amazon billing department? I have just been refunded for a bread bin that l did not order and was charged £13.19 for the postage which was NOT refunded. I then had to pay another £10.50 to return it so in fact l am out of pocket for more than the bread bin itself!!! How is this rectified?

On 8/16/16, I made an order with a $20.83 Amazon card. I hadn't heard anything about it until yesterday when these "workers" claimed that I hadn't covered my bill. I did and didn't hear this none sense until two days later. One item was paid for,but not the other. Something is wrong with Amazon's customer service staff.

I purchased cool pad note 3 lite on the amazon website with an immediate delivery option by paying 100 bucks for that, It was a gift for someone on her birthday, on the very next day after it got delivered on time. After i sent it to the one for whom i bought it for, she called back on the very next hour saying it is not working. It was so embarrassing moment at that point of time which amazon would never be able to pay back. The again it started playing hide and seek games, means sometimes working fine sometimes not.

I called up amazon, they said you purchased it 22nd of June and its now 31 july the return date is over , we are unable to help you. I asked for the supervisor, lady said we cannot escalate the call, there is no supervisors available. It was a wrong decision to make a purchase from amazon , highly disappointed, dissatisfied. Now Finally after a heartbreak fight with these illiterate people i got a slot for this Saturday which is yet not sure whether someone will be coming or not because now i doubt amazon and their customer relations. Now this replacement which is still doubtful for me is happening but the trouble, embarrassment, time wastage you can never pay me back.

I am going to share my complaint on fb, twitter, everywhere. It must be easy for you to say sorry but it is difficult for me to digest.

For the second time I have a complaint about Amazon. Purchased Orange flavour Naked fruit bars unhappy at the price which was 125% more than retail price in Tesco.

I know I miss read either the quantity or single price but was amazed and disappointed to find I paid over 125% above market price for my order of Naked Orange bars. They retail at 75p you charge £2.

On Saturday, July 30, 2016, the buzzer sounded for my condo. For as long as I can recall, I have trouble with fainting when startled or getting up quickly. It was afternoon and my mail had already been delivered. I was not expecting anyone and almost blacked out as I approached access door. When I cracked open the door, the delivery woman sheepishly admitted that she was playing "buzz all the condos until someone answers" and the package was not for me.

I will not hesitate to close the door on the delivery person and deny access/delivery should this EVER occur again. Furthermore, I have told my family and should I ever fall and injure myself in an attempt to answer "buzzer tag" delivery person, I will sue Amazon for all related expenses. I mean business. Find out who delivery person for Naperville Illinois 60563 was on July 30 and reprimand them. I would appreciate confirmation that this has been done.

Its a very bad experience for amazon delivery system. I attached some files I need to get to Amazon customer service, please give me a answer.

I have purchased HP 14-AC171TU from Amazon on 17th July 2016 (on two day delivery service but received on third day. Very disappointing service form amazon courier service. When I went to avail extended 2 year warranty on this laptop, this product laptop model was not mentioned in the list. this link provided in amazon site to avail 2 year warranty offer. I feel cheated by Amazon. I called to Hp customer support they said to talk to amazon, I tried to talk in amazon but no body given justified answer. So what is the problem and how I can avail this offer.

One of my orders at Amazon prime was not delivered to me and its returned to Amazon due to damage product by their own courier partner. Till date they are not refunding my money. Disgusting behavior of Amazon supports. Please open the attachment(invoice) for more details.

I got advice to try and sell my book on Amazon. I went through their process and all was working for a while. Then after a few months I set up a "promotional" that they recommended and my book disappeared. As in most complaints against amazon, there is no contact; the numbers they give you go to a non-English speaking person with a bad phone (four calls, same results) that either cannot or will not help but will waste lots of your time. We have been buying less and less from Amazon because of shipping/packing issues, but this is going too far. Too big to care.

I received an oven I ordered damaged. First I ordered it on Amazon Prime and paid shipping, why? Secondly I reached out to the vendor and made arrangements for them to send out damaged parts and they have done that. Because of time restraints I had to install the damaged oven. I dealt with the vendor because I got no respnsee from Amazon. I applied for amizon prime and am not thrilled with service, so I am going to cancel my application. Thank you for opportunity to join Prime, but right now I'm not impressed.

Amazon Prime package I ordered was not delivered on time because my apartment number was not pit on the shipping address. It was on the billing address, but your personnel did not print it on the shipping label. Therefore I had to wait an entire weekend to receive my package. It will be a long time before I order from your company again. I will order my items from any other company but yours.

I placed an order for an item and never received the item. All seller will say is, " I sent it to the address as indicated". I'm out $27.95 and zero products.

As a long term seller on Amazon, I have a 4 star rating and have had no trouble until recently. On two separate orders, the buyers rejected the items I sold because the items were not, in their opinion, pristine. The items were both sales rep samples that had been in storage, and were never used, but simply shop worn. I've sold countless, similar items with no complaints.

That being said, I have absolutely no problem issuing refunds, but I expect to have my rejected item returned. After contacting these buyers requesting my item back, neither responded. I contacted Amazon about this, and was told that the buyers are not obligated to return the items, even though they received a refund. This is not fair! I don't know of any retailer (including eBay) who operates like this. What's to prevent this from happening repeatedly, with buyers getting free stuff?

I'm fed up, and If this continues, I'll relist my inventory on another site that treats its sellers fairly.

Paid $99 for amazon Prime, for mainly Amazon Prime Video. Twice while watching a TV and Amazon produced series, I no longer can watch the rest of the series (season 8 of 12 and episode 8 of season 1) without paying for each additional episode. In my opinion that's called 'Bait and Switch'! Never have I had this type of situation with Netflix after almost a decade.

Wrong item sent. Two seller complaints before any myGoods response which was: "After looking into this more closely we realized there must have been a listing error internally." Translation: Incompetently advertised wrong item. myGoods statement: "There will be no cost to yourself in order to return your order." Had to pay for packaging materials to return. Avoid myGoods like the plague. Error in refund amount. $17.45 rather than $52,35.

I ordered a Philips Respironics O2 concentrator for 585.00 New through Amazon from No medical insurance co., it worked for about 1week. I called to return it, which they will but I am to pay for return plus 20% restock fee! on a defective item, unless I except another one in exchange. So I did, this "New" one (which was also a return from someone else, as the cord is unwrapped, on/off switch left on, no bands on wheels) made a putt putt noise after about a hour into its use, but I kept it going until it finally stopped that night.

I called No insurance medical co. again and they will not return my calls now. Am I forced to pay for a piece of junk? This has been a nightmare. Does Amazon not ever play a role here to help me out? I have placed a claim with them, but no response either. it's been a month, So I guess the state attorney general, federal trade commission, and BBB are next. I'm not paying for a return or restock fee on junk I bought in good faith.

Amazon has a delivery sticker on the door that says if no response to leave product at address if no response. Well my product was left out side on the ground in front of the garage out in the open right off the street. The Amazon delivery driver could have left it in the yard by the front door or if they would have knocked on the door some one could have taken it into the house. But they didn't even make the effort to see if any one was home if my the people next door would have not seen it who live right next door had not of seen it some one could have picked it up and that would have been history.

As of right now i am looking into how to take action so that this does not happen again this is the second it has happened. How can you fix it? Leave a return slip if know one is home. I dont feel comfortable ordering and paying in advance when the delivery service is on a scale of 1-10 is a (5). I am looking for a special offer from amazon to make sure that this never happen again if you do not agree the let me know. I like to shop on amazon but don't do me like that with my product.

I had a 30 day free prime trial but as I live in spain. It sent for me I used it once I was given no notices monies coming from my account and £79 has now been taken. I will now be overdrawn I do not want prime so ease put back my money. I expected more from Amazon's service department.

I was told that I'll receive my product on or before 25th may but i haven't received any delivery till 28th may. On tracking i has found the product has reached where it should have been on 19th may still delivery has not been done. Now you have revised your delivery without any reason. Now you should deliver it by tomorrow & refund the order amount as compensation.

My service rep refuses to return my e-mails on a issue that I have. Give me an e-mail address and I shall forward the documentation on my issue. Truly an unhappy Amazon Customer.

I have cancelled my Amazon prime many times! I did so online and talked to about 5 different customer service reps, after they deducted 99$ from my checking account. Then I discovered they were double billing me on my charge card! After straightening this out , they agreed to refund my 99$ and I told them I will never get Prime again. Now 2 weeks later, they charged my account 99 again. When I called the customer support number, they said it automatically renewed. I cancelled it many times, how can it renew? It is a scam. Never do business with Amazon.

Yes i have ordered twice from amazon and both times after ordering. I have a charges on my debit card from the state of pa which i was not even in. I'm letting you know someone is using my card number to get things at other places so i have had to cancel my debit card after each order. Not sure how this is happening thought you site was secure but Im guessing its not.

I've been trying to sign up for amazon prime and I cannot reach any one to apply. The confusing and vast systems of contacts has led me through an incident of fraud from an illegitimate site, and multiple efforts to get through on a phone (the numbers listed put me through to operators who don't even know how to direct me.) for such a successful business it is unbelievable to me that things are managed so incompetently. For all I know I might have prime with my 30 day free trial of free streaming, but we have heard nothing in the way of notification. I (and the amazon organization) are very lucky that our bank notified us of the fraudulent charge. W are supposed to get our money back but it hasn't happened yet. In any event we will be covered by our bank. In my mind, that's customer service!

On two separate times I have got a email from ur company stating that a $200.00 gift cards was purchased on my card. I didn't make any such order. The cards was send to my gmail. I don't know this person. On April 30, 2016 and May 6, 2016. Order #111-0298450-2568547. I'm not responsible. Please stop any further action or card purchase at this time. Please do what needs to b done to protect my name.

Made the decision to upgrade our Sprint flip phones on Amazon and we went to the Sprint store in NLR, Arkansas. Talked with a pleasant young lady who suggested the LG Tribute 5 phone at $260.00 + a $60.00 account fee (?) w/unlimited data - also to make the change on 6 May 16 so no pro rated charges would be incurred. Went into the store today talked with the same young lady who lost our telephone number and could not call us to say that the LG 5 phone were on a universal back order, and brought out a Samsung @ double the price.

We are retired, on a fixed income and can continue to use our 15 yr old flip phones..(we are old, not stupid) Do not care for the bait & switch tactics. Came home and found the LG 5 available at Amazon for $50.00 each to be delivered on Monday. Have tried to call Sprint Account services to check the process to change to the unlimited data plan (Told to leave a number and they will call us back) Do you not want to retain customers?

This is in regards to a complaint forwarded to the Better Business Bureau and the FBI. Recently Amazon suspended our account for totally unsubstantiated reasons and in the process have decided to hold on to funds for up to 90 days accumulated by our company after products have been delivered and no claims or returns have been lodged against us. Secondly, I am a unemployed Veteran officer and I made it clear that those funds were sorely needed. They base their decision on comments an/or hearsay from customers of our products, however, only (1) out of (10) products were returned.

All of the complaints dealt with issues regarding wrapping and being new to the process I admit that our budget was low and shipping through the US postal Service can sometimes be risky as many of the packages wind up damaged and/or unraveled. Nevertheless, there are no open claims against our business but they "Amazon" insist on holding the funds for a prolonged time period without justification which leads us to see probable cause for claims of "Money Laundering" since if they can do this to us than there's a probability that they are accumulating vast suns of unmonitored funds and/or revenue and we intend on passing this info over to the FBI as I believe that companies of this nature often go unobserved while practicing these activities.

My husband purchased some shoes from a third party seller. Poor thing didn't realize that's what he'd done, and that this seller wasn't backed by Amazon. At any rate, if the shoes had fit, I wouldn't be writing this. What do you do when you buy something that doesn't work out? You return it! No shame in that game. Unfortunately, that is not what has happened. So, as a former Amazon customer, I say tread lightly. Amazon is showing its true colors: that it is not a user-friendly, customer-oriented type of business. No longer is customer satisfaction at the core of its business practices; it is simply a company comprised of rogues looking to prey upon unwary, inexperienced online shoppers. Wolves in sheeps' clothing. Hey, if the shoe fits.

My order was sent through a supplier named "OTCRX4U" 4201 Tonnelle Ave., North Bergen NJ (201-880-7532). It was for 3 bottles of Lucky Tiger Deodorant. Though the packing slip indicated the deodorant was enclosed, I received 3 bottles of hair wax. The company's phone doesn't answer. It's mail box is full. I would like my money back or the proper order sent ASAP.

Amazon has stolen money for me. For some reason my account has closed and so therefore all orders I made I was not allowed to recieve yet Amazon has still taken almost up to 500 pounds out my account. It's absurd how Amazon is trying to bully me into following nonsense instructions before giving me back the money they have stolen from me.

All I want to know is if I can rent a video to download onto my K10 to be used in flight to Europe. Your people do not seem to be able to answer a simple question without a blood test first. I think I cannot do what I want to do without buying the movie. I expect I would need internet to rent the movie. However, I cannot even get an answer to this question without giving my address and a bunch of other stupid questions. I gave my Email address. That should be enough. Amazon is now very difficult to use. The Prime scam just ticks me off. I never get a properly packed shipment. The CD containers are always cracked and books bent due to VERY POOR packaging. Now it appears that I have wasted my money on a Kindle 10 because I am not able to use it on a plane. All in all, you folks are doing a poor job.

I am trying out you new home advisor repair service. I can't contact the contractor thru your email to let him know where and when to come. Your reply service does not allow contact information to be added in a replay. How to I send him my contact information. Do you have another place? Your service is not going to work if I can't contact a service I need.

I am subscriber to kindle unlimited which my wife uses to access books to read. Recently she is unable to Download free books. Yet my account has been charged $9.99 this month.

Amazon is engaged in fraud. The product that they sent me was not the product that they advertised whatsoever. I also paid an additional $9.00 to send the product back thru U.S. Postal mail with a tracking number in case there was additional fraud going on. The company does not have a phone number whatsoever. They do have an address but no real website that I could find. They did not send me Rose Hip Oil as I ordered. They sent me RoseHip Seed Oil, a room fragrance. Please investigate these fraudsters. I put that room fragrance on my face. I'm pissed as hell and I want them investigated with all of my money back not just simple refund of $35 dollars.

I emailed Amazon support at payments-messages@amazon.com but did not hear back. This refund is for the following item(s): ArtNaturals Rosehip Oil - 100% Certified Organic - Pure Virgin, Cold Pressed & Unrefined 4oz - Best Natural moisturizer to heal Dry Skin, Fine Lines.

I am being billed $10.00 a month from Amazon billing department for a service I did not ask for. Please stop this charge to my credit card!

I ordered something through their site for $399. The price lowered by $100 before I received it. They won't adjust price. Told me to contact seller. I did and seller said it was a mistake and price is going up. Here it is 24 hrs later and the price is still $100 less. They won't give me a price adjustment. Terrible!

It started with a download update on a Kindle Paperwhite. I sent you a e-mail about this earlier and never heard back. Short and brief I could not delete books after the update. I talked to someone at Kindle and we agree to send me a new kindle and when I received I would return my the Kindle I am having issues with. This never happened 4=5 days later I got a e-mail stating they didn't get my Kindle. I called Kindle and got a return label. Mailed up and you received on March 9 I tracked UPS.

I keeping asking when am I going to get my replacement and they keeping saying when they get my old one and I keeping saying I having from UPS you have it. I have chatted and talked to several people and I only get the run around. I wanted copies and chats and I never get, What am I to do. Total I have spend over 6-8 hour between the download update and this issue. Can you please look into and respond to my complaint?

Hi my Amazon.co.jp account name is Coka Yu, I have a serious issue with Amazon Japan Customer Center, I need to complaint and report, require Amazon US Headquarter go out and resolve for me. I ordered two bottles (500ml x 2) face cleansing on Feb 21st, 2016. My order number is #249-9043179-0216606. However the product delivered to me is two bottles (180ml X2) and the order number is different #503-0719790-6128642. Because it’s not my order and I can’t believe there is cheating in Amazon, I contacted Amazon Japan customer center very soon, however they refused to product return and they refused to refund total amount, one of Amazon Japan customer center leader, 白柳 ( Mr. Shirayanagi) couldn’t explain why different order came to my place, but he just insist that the products of #503-0719790-6128642 is my order and push me to receive it.

I couldn’t understand all, called the customer center again and again, then they cut off all my phone call regarding any inquiry about this order. To be honest, I feel my moral rights is insulted, I am hurt. Also it’s very strange that there is no statement of volume in my original order paper #249-9043179-0216606. I did check very carefully about the volume (500ml X 2), confirmed it before the order and even notified my friend that I did 500ml x2 order.

I require product return and refund total amount. And I require an explanation from Amazon Japan customer center leader, 白柳 ( Mr. Shirayanagi), why I have to receive the wrong #503-0719790-6128642 product? Why he cut off my call to Amazon japan customer center? Why my person information appeared on a wrong order number? Why I do saw the volume is 500ml x 2, but no any statement on the details of order #249-9043179-0216606? Amazon HP to the product I ordered now shows being sold out, 180ml x 2, the HP was updated and corrected in fraud. Attached is a screen shot of my order #249-9043179-0216606

Ordered a digital tachometer on feb 11/2016 and Amazon customer support guys sent wrong thing. I sent it back with the ups tag that you sent you said it was reordered you said it was delivered but not to me! All i get is the run around online.

I placed an order (002-4693745-9667435) for a $100 gift card to my son to be sent to me so I could include it in a birthday card to mail to him. I evidently misread or misunderstood your instructions because you added $100 to my account instead of sending me an email attachment that I could mail to him as you had done before for a prior birthday. I then tried my best to have your reply redone or even cancelled but could not find out how to do it.

You also have no telephone number I could use to work this out with you. Your 'arms length' relationship and inability to credit my account for the $100 and reissue a birthday greeting to my son for me to mail to him is annoying, making me skeptical about ordering from you in the future. Can you help me with this? I don't want to add $100 to my account which is what you did.

An Instant Pot 5 qt. pressure cooker was listed on Amazon for $80. I clicked on it and purchased it. When I viewed my invoice 1 week later I noticed that I was charged $109.95 which did NOT include tax or shipping. I e-mailed and called Amazon expecting to get a refund for the difference. Instead I was told that it was my fault. Before clicking on pay, I should have reviewed the order more closely. I agreed that was true but it did not change the fact that I paid much more than the listed price of the item.

I was also told that &80 was the price for the item at Amazon but my order was re-directed to a seller. that is of no importance to me. The fact is the price on Amazon's web site was $80 and how the order is processed is of no concern of mine. Customer Service, now obviously out-sourced to India, hung up on me. I e-mailed the seller who said that the problem is Amazon's--not their fault that Amazon listed the item for $80 which is not their selling price.

I remember when you could buy with confidence through Amazon. No longer. I can find the same products at the same price through many, many other sources so will now use Amazon to get information about products, read customer reviews, print photos, etc but always order through another seller.

I have twice ordered books for My Kindle and only gotten summaries of those books. I paid for the book (I thought) but no book only summaries? I want the books.

I paid full price for a movie to be streamed and I could hardly watch it with such poor streaming quality.

I have received two shipments in the last two days which were shipped by Amazon. I live in an apartment complex which has authorized all deliveries be left at the Leasing Office if recipient is not home or does not come to the door. This has been arranged for the safety of the residents and to protect shipments they receive from being left at the wrong resident or confiscated by someone else. This is a recent occurrence as I have not had this issue with UPS in the past. Perhaps there is a new driver on the route. In any event, if I have a package go missing as a result of this driver's laziness/incompetence, you will hear from me again. Shipments tracking numbers are 1ZWX93280322344051 and 1ZW473R20331524222.

I ordered Amazon Basics DVI (Order #112-1831376-5000209) to be delivered today. I received a notice the item would be delivered by 9 pm. When there was no indication the order was going to be delivered on time, I checked email. Upon opening my email, there was a notice the package was delivered and left at the front door on the front porch of my apartment building. I immediately went downstairs to look for it, and there it was - laying inside the outer door where anyone off the street could open the door and take the package. And someone almost did.

As I was approaching the entrance, someone off the street picked up the package. If I wouldn't have said that's my package you have, that would have been it. Amazon has delivered many packages to my apartment. After you come into the outside door, you have to be buzzed into the building, and then buzz my apartment to gain access. I have had this problem with some UPS delivery people before. I have called them and complained, but they just brushed it off. I told them I would be willing to come downstairs to get the package if they buzzed my apartment. I have done it on occasion because some don't want to climb 12 steps. I can't fault Amazon as they have been very good.

But I would hope they would contact UPS and complain about their delivery and try to rectify the situation.

I had package today from Amazon mail person refused to deliver it at my home.I spent almost an hour on phone with Amazon Rep and all she eventually was told was "sorry!". I was told on the tracking number I had that USPS would not deliver as address not valid. This was a lie. My address on package clear and as other mail delivered here there was simply no way it could not be left at my house doorway. Told USPS will deliver tomorrow the 4th February from office on Viking Rd in Virginia Beach VA. This package paid for as urgent I expect it delivered on given date. I am very upset with this as no reason for not delivering today.

I was buying a denture adhesive from Bartell's. I was told that the company stopped making it. Went on Amazon and happened to see it for sale' At Bartell's it was $ 5.99 and at Amazon it is $ 129.00 for the same 1 oz. tube. I think this is considered price gouging. The products is called Cushion Grip and it is for sale on there web site.

Amazon closed my account. They say it is because I returned too many items. Prior to them closing my account the last email that they sent to me said not to worry that my account would remain open and that I could return items. Also when I email them which is the only method they have to respond to me they do not answer the questions I am asking. They also have stated they are not going to refund my Prime Membership that I have already prepaid for due to that I somehow abused my account by returning too many items. What should I have done kept Items I did not want or like? Email them each time to see if it was okay to return a certain item or items? They told me to read there return policy. I did no where in the return policy does it say anything about a limit on returns. Please advise?

My Amazon.com account was hacked and someone made two purchased on 11/17 for $39.95 and $41.29. Amazon contacted me the next morning. I let Chase know about the transactions and my account was credited. I stopped into a branch to complete the report and get my debit card reissued. ON 1/6/16, my account was debited for $41.29 - one of the two transactions. They said that it was "investigated" and determined to be "correct and authorized", which it was not. I did some research on my Amazon account. Someone had attempted to change the email address just prior to making the purchases.

In addition, for the purchase in question, someone emailed Amazon and requested that they ship the item to an address in Indonesia. I thought this was enough proof, along with my claim that I DID NOT make either purchase was enough to have them reconsider their decision. I emailed the fraud group TWICE now and no one has even bothered to respond. I knot it is only $41.29, but I didn't buy the item. I have emailed Amazon as well. If my account was debited, they received the money. Yet their notifications to me said that all orders related to these charges were cancelled.

So, they received $41.29 for something that was never shipped out (or shouldn't have been shipped). I realize that I am not a "valued" customer, since I only have a prepaid debit card with them. That is probably why they are choosing to ignore my request to escalate the decision. I don't believe that they bothered to even research it. I attempted to attach the emails and documents that I sent to them in support of my claim, but pdf documents cannot be uploaded.

Have feedback for Amazon?