Aldi Customer Service

Contact Aldi Corporate

Toll free phone number: 630-879-8100

Need to contact Aldi? The best customer service number is 630-879-8100. If you wish to contact them by mail in the United states, mark the letter Attention: Customer Service to 1200 N. Kirk Rd., Batavia, Illinois 60510.

You can also contact Aldi corporate headquarters through an email form here on their Aldi US site. The company is also active on social media. So, if you do not get a response by phone or email you can connect with them on Twitter or on their Facebook page.

The founders of Aldi were Karl and Theo Albrecht, would probably not have imagined that the brand would become so successful. They took over their mother's store in Essen, Germany in 1946 and now own over 9,600 stores in 18 countries between the Aldi, Aldi Nord, Aldi Süd, and Trader Joe's chains.

The two brothers split the company into the Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd divisions that have operated separately since 1966 while maintaining the Aldi name and reputation for cheap goods. Common issues with Aldi relate to rude employees, spoiled food, and poor management.

Aldi Contact Information

630-879-8100

8am-5pm CST, 5 days a week

Browse reviews of other Supermarkets

Top Aldi Complaints

I was had bought a pack of your northern catch chunky haddock fillets and I was eating them when I took a bite I got a bone about 1 inch in my mouth and started choking on it and it was very difficult to get out so I would like to file a complaint.

Last week I visited your store in boscombe Bournemouth to buy some bread rolls when I arrived you were sold out so I left the store without buying anything as I walked out the doors I was tugged back by my rucksack to see a security guard who then told me to come back in the store because he wants to check my bag I was extremely angry because I am not a thief I am a educated 51year lady who has worked and lived all over the world I should of called the police straight away but I was in shock that this was happening I did return into the shop I was very upset I did swear I gave him my bag and he searched it and found nothing as I said before I'm not a thief then the manager came over and I asked for an apology and he refused and was so rude to me yes I swore at him but I have just been accused of something I don't do he handled to whole situation poorly I was shocked and left the store upset I then returned to the store 2days later and as soon as I walked in I saw the security guy smiled walked to see if you had any brown breadrolls and was stopped and informed that manager has banned me from the shop I didn't do anything wrong in the first place this has made me very I'll and stressed and I would like to know how you are going to deal with this problem thanking you Julie.

I am looking for grocery cart shopping bag in everywhere at Aldi in Southern California which it is no longer to carry grocery cart shopping bag due of run out of stock all at Aldi Stores in Southern California. It is very serious situation that State of California already banned plastic bag was started on Nov 2016 that is why Californians bought grocery cart shopping bag so quick. I notice that the inventory is small numbers of items in the shelves at Aldi Stores that is not enough in stock. I really very disappoint that is hard to find grocery cart shopping bag so I recommend that grocery cart shopping bag go back to restock every day permanently.

I used "Morning Fresh" liquid dishwashing detergent for over 30 years until they changed the formula and made it weaker. Then I discovered Tandril at your stores. What a difference! Have been buying it for over 2 years. Now you have gone and changed the "Formula" and it is worse! Have to use twice as much. I will be looking for the old formula bottles in the 3 stores I frequent. After they are gone I will be trying to find a new product somewhere else! You lost me.

Purchased 2 legs of lamb. Marked price was not clearly indicated on packaging re total cost or cost per kg. Resulting in a combined cost of £25 instead of the expected £11. This was not realized until checking grocery shop at home. A large weekly shop so we did not notice the overpayment straight away. Can you please reimburse the overspend.

I am sick and tired of going to several stores to find the Julius dog diced beef and kangaroo pet food 600 gram. It is bullshit that the product is bought from the supplier at a rate of 50% chicken and 50% beef/kangaroo. the animals do not like eating the diced chicken and this is why every shop has a huge stockpile of diced chicken. When I ask for the kangaroo the shop assistant says that they have to sell the huge stockpile of chicken first. Again you are not selling the chicken because the animals don't like it and prefer beef.

I suggest if you want to keep a stockpile of the diced chicken that you should also keep a stockpile of the beef/ kangaroo pet food separately. Therefore at least you will be able to make sales with the beef/kangaroo instead of wasting fridge space with your non selling diced chicken stockpiles. if I make one more wasted trip to aldi because of not finding the beef/kangaroo pet food I will stop shopping there all together and tell all my friends about how the company wastes your time. This is not an isolated store.

Today, Sat/08/11/2016, I was yelled at by the store manager that was serving as a cashier because i asked her if she can get someone else to open a cash register and take customers. She yelled i have no one. I understand the frustration she was in because she was serving as a cashier but there should be no excuse for anyone specially the manager to yell at customers.

Specially if she is a failure because she either failed to hire people that could put up with her attitude or she is a bad scheduler. The line was ending at the refrigerator area and i had to leave my cart with the grocery in it because the yelling and also i did not have time to wait. Thanks for the bad service! Aldi in Antioch at Murfreesboro Pike 37013 / happened at 04:11 pm 08/13/2016.

I bought a strimmer as a wedding present today it was returned to me. The bride and groom opened the box and to there horror it was a filthy disgusting mess they got it out of the box to find a strimmer that had obviously been used for quite some time. It was a filthy disgusting mess I wouldn't dream of putting that back in a box. I got it off the shop floor at Aldi in Bradford forster square and didn't open it as it was a present. I am now a laughing stoke amounts my friends. I am not amused at all I'm discussed and I want to know what you are going to do about it.

Just letting you know i bought a packet of hedafon from the ballina store last week,went to have some this morning when i woke up with a bad headache i opened the packet which was fully sealed and it was empty? Needless to say i was not happy. Please get back to me with an explanation.

I bought a kettle and toaster oct 2015 but can't find receipt but have warranty toaster only toasts one side and water tastes metallic due to manufacturing materials. The warranty said if I got hand written receipt from Aldi they would replace for me Aldi manager said he couldn't help me very upset by his attitude as I shop there every week.

I have just returned home and checked my receipt and noticed that an item Face Cleansing wipes, code 4063 has been scanned twice 2 x 0.75p - I only bought 1. I don't have a car at the moment so I'm not able to just pop back to the store to complain. I took a basket as originally I was only going to purchase a few items. At the checkout I was rushed by the assistant pushing my shopping towards me. To add to the insult, the assistant has used a highlighter pen on my receipt at the bottom indicating the part "tell us how we did today" So I'm telling it like it was for me today, not good at all. There isn't a code on the receipt to indicate who served me.

Dear Aldi. being an avid customer to your local store in Lowestoft, Suffolk, I have never had reason to complain as I find your offers are welcoming. Sadly I feel for once I must right to you as my complaint can't be handled in store for this reason. On the 6.5.16 I purchased an Appleby's slow cooked Mint Lamb Shoulder at the cost of £2:99p and at todays prices of lamb I would expect better quality than I received. the content of the packet was 90% Lamb fat with very little meat to consume. I'm not a person who is apposed to a little fat with there meat but I am apposed to only a little meat with there fat.

I haven't been able to return it to the store for replacement as It's cooked, hot and sitting near the bin and I'm enjoying what I have left of a Sunday lunch, I don't think the store manager would like it much if I dumped a hot lunch next to his tills. I hope you will take note of this complaint and inform Appleby's to up there Quality control standards as I will never buy another lump of useless meat of there's again. Thank you for reading and hopefully acting on this complaint in my email email.

I purchased a marinated butterfly lamb joint of meat at Wangaratta store on27/4/2014. The quality of the lamb was alright but totally spoilt by the overwhelming strength of the marinade. We could not eat it and had to throw it out which for me as a pensioner was most annoying. A total waste of money. I feel the product was very poorly prepared. I don't usually do a complaint but in this case I feel justified It was very poorly prepared.

Inside my step sons nappy below lining is two used band aids! Nappies are meant to be sterile to a certain degree, this is just disgusting. If the blood in these nappies were to contain any blood caring diseases,the consequences could be life changing. This is unacceptable too say the least.

Opened a bottle of Cava to find it full what seemed like pulp. Disgusting and had to tip the bottle down the sink.

I bought these chocolates for Mum as part of her easter present. When she came to have them this is what they were like. They have not been opened at anytime. These were bought from the aldi store in Leek Staffordshire. The expiry date is 26/11/2016.

This is not a complaint but I cannot find an email for Aldi customer srvices hence this contact. I need to know whether my Aldi "Barbecue Days" firelighters meet EN 1860-3. I have just bought a new Weber barbecue and the guide/warranty says to only use firelighters meet EN1860-3. I cannot see any reference at all to this on the firelighters. Look forward to hearing from you.

I have a leather chair and footstall reference PoR064419 a month ago the chair leg snapped clean in half whilst i was sitting in it crashing my head and shoulder into the wall. I complained you sent me 4 new legs . Last night the new leg sheared again crashing me into the wall , hurt shoulder, head and bent back thumb hurting badly now 12 hours on. This chair is dangerous and not fit for purpose. I am a Chartered Surveyor and Building Engineer, and I understand structures and faults, Both times it sheared on the lower bolt hole location.

The Aldi help line saying perhaps i am siting in it to much is insulting . I am 70 years old and am not over weight and use it for say 10 hours a week. What are you going to do about this before i go to the media and Trading Standards, i have been hurt twice and badly shacken up, trapped under it for 30 mins last night, until wife came up stairs.

01604 750157

Of late, the quality of a few products has declined severely. On Sunday 13th March I called in to the Aldi store in Washington, which is my usual, and in fact is the only Supermarket that I use. I only wanted a few items, so my shop was low, £18+. I purchased a bag of Let's Cook casserole vegetables, with a use by date of 14th March. At home, it was put in the crisper draw of the refrigerator. When I came I came to use it on Monday pm, it was fermenting in the bag, stinking to high heaven and totally unusable. I'm very disappointed of late with the quality of some of your fresh foods. It is not unusual to see rotten fruit in bags of seemingly good, or open bags on the shelves either.

I was extremely disappointed with the bag of casserole veg. I live by myself, so these bags are ideal for me. My complete meal was ruined, but luckily I was able to save the main part of the meal and turn it into something else. Also on Sunday, I purchased a chicken dinner ready meal for one. I cooking instructions exactly. I have no complaints about the instructions, but the meal itself was dreadful. Totally flavourless. The few veg supplied were not cooked through in the first place, the roast potatoes were dire and the Yorkshire pudding was like rubber. I am surprised at the low quality of this meal as of late I have tried your Shepherds Pie and Aberdeen Angus cottage pie, and these have been tremendous.

I am very disappointed at having to make this complaint at all, but I do feel that it is becoming more frequent that yucky products are getting through. I have been a customer of Aldi, using your Washington store since it first opened back in the 1980's, and will continue to do so. I usually only have praise for Aldi, the staff and the customer service, but I felt you had to be made aware of this problem. Regardless, I will continue to use Aldi, because in 99.999999% of the visits I make to your store I am very happy to be a customer. PS, why have you stopped selling those 5 blade razors which were so good and also the wonderful cheese scones? It's about a year since they disappeared off your shelves and no-one can tell me why.

I bought some frozen boneless chicken breasts from aldi cooked them only to find bones in them, not happy as i have young a young child who could of choked on them.

I purchased a 4 Crofton products, 2 f which are labeled 4 in 1 tools which are supposed to be help in opening difficult items. Both were for elderly women. The one I gave to my mother, I opened for her (package is difficult to open). On one end of the tool is a small blade with a plate cover with arrows which indicate it slides. After much effort, I was able to slide it to expose blade. I was not able to reside to close. It is hazardous. The numbers on the package are: 04198249373 and 49393. The date is 2/2016. Made in China, they are inexpensive which should have been my first clue, but it is a simple plastic product. I am writing because of the danger not to recoup the cost. Please be advised. I will also alert the store which sold out of the item.

I just went to Aldi in Roanoke and got 7 things. The lady checker (Tiffany) was a rude and said "you can't take that basket" and I said I'm moving it to the left so I can grab things w my right arm (7 small items). And she said you have to pay to use the basket. I said yea and you put my stuff in it so now I'm getting it out and putting it in the bag I just bought. Then I asked her a few questions and it made daughter more uncomfortable. Be careful if you are injured and go to the Aldi in Roanoke, because they won't get out of their chair to even make eye contact.

Received these candles as xmas gift. Pack of three Candle Jars code 25409185 when light glass broke and hot wax went everywhere these are dangerous and also ruined my table.

Opened a tin of corn beef and found this. Called customer service at Aldi and they did not care.

I purchased a bottle of Brambles Light Mayonnaise about 3 weeks ago (unfortunately, I no longer have the receipt) and I have gone to use it today. This is congealed. This took me by surprise as I have kept it in the fridge since being opened. On further examination I have checked the date and this states "27 September 2015 - ref:101055905 19:04".

I would hate to think that this could be the reason why I was off work last week for 2 days sick - this contains fresh eggs, so presume would give food poisoning. My daughter, who also works at the same company ate her sandwich with this mayonnaise on yesterday and was sent home sick in the afternoon. I am very disappointed, as I am a frequent shopper at Aldi and it raises concerns as to what other items are on your shelf "out of date".

I purchased a median netbook computer from aldi Liskeard in August 2015. It has a 3 year guarantee. It was equipped with the windows 10 operating system and 32 GB memory. All was well initially but as Windows 10 updates rolled in the computer 'complained' insufficient memory. . I had not added any programs in addition to those installed prior to purchase. The curser stopped working after one update - a usb mouse solved that problem initially and median asked me for details and then asked me to return the computer. Median have now said the computer/software cannot be repaired under warranty and want £50.

Purchased, today at Aldi North Wagga Wagga store, 2kg chicken legs. When we arrived home my wife opened the bag to repack and the chicken was off (stank). Use by date is 30/01/16, display until date is 19/01/16 (today). Also the bag containing the chicken had leaked and we have just finished cleaning and disinfecting, bench tops, other packages and esky.

I am writing to inform you that whilst shopping in your Buxton Aldi Store on Thursday 14th Jan-around 3-30. I was doing my shopping and there was loaded trollies being unloaded in the store there was one near the flour shelf ,there was a male worker, he was cleaning thee egg shelf and moving stuff. I walked round the trolley to get some flour and other stuff and i fell back on to the metal bar on the trolley knocked the sugar over i could not get up i had to be helped up by two employers as i have a disability in my feet.

I was shook up but when i started to walk bottom off my back hurt and is still painful. I have been to my doctors today with the pain, the doctor advised me to inform you off this incident. I was not asked to fill in an incident form or report it and surely when these large trucks are being used there should have warning signs near thee area to stop shoppers approaching the area and falling of getting knocked. don't no if you have C T V it should be on there. I will leave this with you for your attention and await your reply.

During check-out, our groceries were thrown around and damaged. One of the Greek Yogurts was dropped on the floor by the cashier, then picked up and pitched into the cart. Apples were tossed into the cart and, upon examination of them at home, were found bruised. The wheels of brie cheese were thrown into the cart, both of which were separated from their lids. I told the cashier "hey, this is my food you are throwing around". She responded "Its only yogurt". The cashier's deliberate indifference to me and my food may have cost ALDI a customer. This happened on 1/18/16 at 2:40 PM at Aldi Store 28, located on Mt Zion Road, Decatur, Illinois.

i brought a 5 bird roast (frozen) from the Cheltenham store. Cooked it and 4 adults and 2 dogs ate this bird and every one of us have been very ill dog still very ill as she had the most due to it not tasting very nice. So we gave it to the dogs.

I am wondering why do I need to explain myself to Aldi shop assistants about my shopping choices. Several days ago an Aldi employee was asking me my am I buying these foreign cheese makes while the English cheddar sale are going down the cliff. I does seem quite petty to write about it but the funny thing is he works for a foreign shop. Today at 9:30 am, the same shop assistant at the counter number two, second time I saw him, was making comments about some two men being foreign due to their foreign sounding name. Clearly he might have some sort of issue with anything that is foreign but he works for a foreign shop, he makes these comments in public and gives bad impression ( a black guy in front of me did not even bother to a "How are you" after what he had heard).

I found it difficult to work out the sell by dates on your fruit and veg. I asked one of the staff and he did explain it but I said to him it was still not easy he then said that is why we are cheap. Well later I went into Morrison's their fruit and veg was clearly labelled with the sell by date and roughly the same price as yours so may be you could revise your way of doing it especially around the Christmas period when dates are important.

I received a parking charge from Aldi, Feltham, on the 6th December, I can provide receipts for the day. We did take a long time in Aldi doing our shopping because as well as doing our family shopping we were also doing shopping for an elderly relative. There were long queues at the few tills that were open and shoppers with very full trolleys and we were queuing for quite a while, then it took some time to bag all our shopping. When we got back to the car in the car park there had been an incident and a police van was packed across our car blocking it in.

This did not move for a further 15 minutes. This took us over the allotted parking hour time slot. I do think it is very unreasonable that Aldi only allow one hour for people to shop. It can often take much longer than that to get round the store, look at everything, queue up to pay and load shopping. I really think Aldi should re-consider the one hour in the car pack and revert to the two hours that it used to be. I do not want to feel rushed in the shop and panicky and stressed when there are big queues to pay as there are never more than three tills manned. Now I have to pay a £70.00 fine just before Christmas which will cause me great financial distress.

I was in the Aldi store in Lochee Dundee (for Christmas shopping). While in the store I was followed by a staff member who quickly became obvious that he was watching me in case I was thinking about stealing out of the store! I have never even contemplated stealing out of any Aldi store and this made me feel very alienated and discriminated against. And the man (dressed like a manager) made it so obvious following me so closely he could have been mistaken for being with me shopping! I understand that some people do steal items out your shops but he could have observed from a distance instead of making me feel so uncomfortable I just had to leave the store which is a shame as I like some if the deals and prices of Aldi items.

Unfortunately though it will take a lot for me to build up confidence to enter that store at The Stack in Dundee and due to this happening today I am not sure I ever will again. Please can you ask the bosses to consider training staff to monitor potential thieves from a sensible distance so as to not make people feel the way I do now! I feel I was treated disgracefully and I repeat will not be returning to that store for any form of goods. Thank you. A disgraced and seriously embarrassed customer.

I am writing to say I am quite disappointed at the behaviour of two Polish girls working for Aldi in Canners Way, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 0BJ. The situation I am writing about happened on 01/12/15 around 8:10 pm as I walked into the store and was walking along the first alley. I was passing next to two, I guess Czech or Polish chicks, one was them was pointing to my side at some product near the nuts shelves... As she saw me she said to herself "fuj" which is a Polish and Czech expression for the word "yuck". I guess they did not suppose I was Polish myself and therefore would not understand. I am writing as I have big scar on the left side of my neck, the leftover of a recent tumor removal surgery. I am sure I heard it right as the other girl repeated the word after her female colleague. Both of them were about 20 and I reckon just expressed their opinions without giving it much thought. Hence, I am expressing my opinion in here in the right place for it, also without much thought.This is just disheartening that people behaving so brainlessly work for such a decent shop. Long story short. All I want from the shop is to look at the CCTV, find those girls and address the issue accordingly before I have to listed to this stuff again. Just to help find the situation on a recording, I was wearing a leather jacket and had a black and yellow bag. That's all.

I was just recently in Winfield, West VA. and your Aldi store in Teas Valley Had an electric Heater for $49.99 so I could not buy it there to bring it home to Athens, Al. So I decided to go to our new Aldi's in Athens Al. It just opened before I left for my daughters in W.VA. Well here it was $69.99 so I told the Manager of that store about the price of the same heater in W. Va. His answer was oh and just walked away from me. To me that was an insult he was not the least bit interested. You would think he would have had the courtesy to say oh I will look into that. I brought it anyway as we received a $10,00 coupon in the mail if you spent $40.00 dollars or more. Sorry to have to tell you this but a little bit of kindness goes a long way.

On a weekly basis I buy myself and my CEO the Sweet and Sour Chicken and Rice approx. 4 per week. Last week we cooked one for lunch and it was funny tasting - very bitter and had no pineapple in it. I am disappointed with this as we have never found another Sweet and Sour Chicken like your that tastes as nice...however I was really disappointed at the standard of this meal. Each meal costs £1.49 and I buy 4 per week....that's a total of £309.02 per year. I will be interested to see what Aldi corporate office has to say about this about I write my complaint letter next week.

I bought biscuit barrel assortment from aldi in longwell green. I opened the packet and it's not the ones it said on the packet and they are broken too. I hope Aldi will make the right move when I contact their customer service number tomorrow and let them know about this.

I purchased 5 55" TV's and needed to return 3 as they did not fit on wall. I checked your website to confirm I could return to any Aldi store. Tried to return to Kells and assistant manager Pirot (ck sp) refused to accept them. Had to drive two hours to return to Ashbourne store. Went shopping again in Kells store and requested the steamer you had on sale. Manager on Sunday morning assured me he would contact stores and tell me where I could purchase one. Received no response and found one myself in Navan. If you have a policy that over a certain amount you must go back to original store, please say so. The people in Kells could not care less about their customers. Just really disappointed in the culture of the Kells store.

I had done my weekly shop, in a queue of 6 people to only one till open. A member of staff called to me that she was opening another till and would get someone along. A gentleman next to me only had a couple of items, so I let him go first. When he was half way through throwing my shopping at him, he told me I was far too slow and keeping customers waiting. There was only one lady behind me who had half a dozen items. I think staff customer service was disgraceful. I do not want my shopping chucked at me, O want to pack my shopping carefully, but I was far from slow. At the end of the day I am the customer without us Aldi would not have a store. It is not a race to check out shopping and I found it humiliating and upsetting that I should be spoken to like that. I went then to Tesco, and it was a delight to not be harassed and have my shopping thrown at me. Totally disgusted with the crushing business of Aldi staff, never known anything like it!

Having purchased several bottle of milk over the last few weeks the last being last week. I would like to make a complaint about your milk bottles. The containers are that poor that when you pick them up the handles start to leak at the bottom and fills your fridge with milk and leaks all over your kitchen top (not very Happy) be Loyal customer This has happened all the several bottles I have bought. Milk is ok containers Rubbish. Please look into your supplier. Not a happy customer.

Product : Cow Belle Milk
Date on bottle Nov 7
BS1344R TC010
2 Pints

I bought an Airfryer at Aldi store Ennis last November. When I tired to use it recently it wouldn't heat up. The Model No is TI-MF-1114. I do not have the receipt but I have the warranty card. It was bought on 17/11/2014. Can you please tell me what I should do? I hadn't used it too much and Aldi is no help!

So I went to your store which I barely do cause of different reasons. But today I was only getting 3 things. Long story short line was long I asked the lady stocking bread if she was going to open another line she looked at the line said no she has it and went back to stocking the bread. Not 1 minute later her manager came by and seen the line and told her to open a line. She takes her time then comes over and starts slamming a cart around. I said how are you she blew me off but that wasn't or isn't the problem it was her attitude. I told the lady behind me if she was going to act that way she should have stayed with stocking the bread cause she seen the attitude as well. Don't know what the problem was or is today but had I not been on my meds you wouldn't be getting an email but she would have known the complaint.

Your new store in Blackwood, Caerphilly is to darn COLD. When i complained to an assistant manager called Emily she was rude and tried to browbeat me and not let me get a word in.Its been like this since the store opened and must be very uncomfortable for the staff with temperatures in the range 10c to 12c.I have shopped at Aldi for the last 10 years ever since the old store opened. I LIKE the store but the uncomfortable shopping experience is ridiculous and i shall avoid the store and use Lidl instead although its farther away. I rung your customer service two weeks ago to complain also.

Your New Store Opened Today Thursday 29th October in Clitheroe Lancashie BB7 1HT At 08.00hrs. And Me for one was Looking Forward to you opening to give the likes of Booths, Tesco, & Sainsbury's something to think about. So I decided I Would Be at Your Grand Opening & try to be one of the First 100 People as these get a Golden Envelope! I Got up at 05.20am (My Partner think's Im Mad) & was outside the store & in the line up around the 30th Person! in the rain cold & wind for near on 2 hours! After getting my Golden Envelope in the line up That had in it A £20 Value Price Yeah that's Fine! But then I needed to go & take my daughter to the Train station for her to catch the 08.25am Train to Blackburn for work So Was Unable to wait to go into the store so did just that & would come back to look round the store & collect my Prize!

This I did After paying for some items I had Purchased Asked how do I claim my Prize went to the two girls he pointed to & was given a Aldi bag in it A box of Belgian chocolate seashells 250g, 6 mince Pies, box milk chocolate mint sticks 120g, box of Noccolia chocolates 200g, Pack of Stolen Bites 350g more mince pies, asked them whats this sorry thats all's Left I was told! Was Not Happy! she came back with a Bottle of prosecco! All in all it Was Poor & This Really Dampaned My Enthusiasm For the Grand Opening As the contents Would Not come near to £20! Asked to speak with the Manager to see if I could change some of the things was Told By the young girl Is poke to Can't see why not! she got him to come & see me Asked him if I could change 1 or two things that we didn't like But was Told Point Blank No! I Really Thought He was To Quick To Dismiss me out of Hand & came over with No Compassion & Rude!

This Really Put the dampers on my Enthusiasm For The Grand Opening & the Store in General! (Look's Like More Training may well be Needed For Some) As I'd Been Going on About it to my Partner for a Very long time! I was on the phone to her to say I Was 30th in the line up & I'd got a £20 voucher & when I pick you up later we can call in & have a look round! Lol Now I Think Not Now!

I had bought latte coffee glasses at Aldi and wish to complain. Upon using them they exploded and spilled red hot coffee going on me and all over kitchen. So, I took them back and just changed. I didn't comment even though it was very dangerous thing to happen now. I'm really nervous to use since then I have also heard there being taken off sale. l am a regular Aldi customer but will think twice in future what l buy. Hope to not read anymore complaints about this in the future. This could have been a hospital visit thank goodness it wasn't!

I bought 4 fresh lamb chops today at the Felixstowe Rd Ipswich Suffolk today. Went to take them out of the wrapper to cook for our dinner tonight and they were rotten. The smell was indescribable! I Phones one of the stores who took all the details, and was told to bin them then when next in Ipswich take the receipt back there. I have to drive 14 miles into Ipswich, and a pensioner and all I am offered is a refund!!!! We have no meat for dinner and I really feel this is not good enough. I look forward to your early reply.

Went to your Pearland location on Kirby and Broadway. There was a price showing for pizza that the cashier was unsure of so she had her manager Natalie to follow me so I could show her the price and the pizzas I had selected. She saw the price and realized that I was correct but rudely replied you want something for free. I told her she was rude and that I was going to report her she points her finger in my face once we approached the front screaming get out and don't come back. Natalie was pretending that I was the problem because I said I would report her. I've done business with Aldi for a long time was extremely upset by this person's rudeness. Sunday @ 6pm 7-26-2015.

Sunday 26th July at 4pm myself and my wife walked into Aldi store on Birmingham New Road. A shop assistant shouted rudely towards us from the til ' were closed. .....get out!!' instead of coming to us and politely saying the store is closed. Very unprofessional and extremely rude. What ever happened to customer service? When I said there's no need to be rude she just walked away no apology or anything. Very disappointed.

I was in the queue today (03/06/2015) I put my heavy bag on the conveyor belt to get my purse out, unaware that it was blocking items on the conveyor belt, however there were at least two more people in front of me so my items were far ahead of me and one person behind me with his things on the conveyor belt (they were no space for another person to access the conveyor belt with the stack of baskets in the way at the end of the till myself and the guy behind me were at the end of the till ourselves) the assistant spoke to me in a very rude manner to move my bag.

I moved my heavy bag and she again in a very rude manner told me to move my items up. I argued and she refused to serve me! She is there to do a job, which she clearly can't be bothered to do. I joined another queue and was served by a much better assistant. This is the second time I have received awful customer service from this store. I will no longer store at Aldi since this is the way you treat customers. I work in retail and have a pleasant approach to all customers. This employee Monica at your Bell Green store, obviously doesn't know the first thing about delivering decent customer service.

On Tuesday, at the Aldi store on Heswall Wirral, the shop was a mess. Boxes littered the floor, half of the stock was not on the shelves, no milk, and when I got to the check out only 2 girls serving. I loaded my shopping on to the conveyer belt and the girl said load on to number 1 please. So I did then she said I meant number 3. So I unloaded my things again, moved on to the other till, and the assistants were shouting to each other. I had to go to Asda in the end because I could not get half of the things I wanted. The manager should be ashamed of himself. I won't be going back there again!

I am a regular shopper at Aldi East Kilbride and am usually very pleased with your customer service. Today I picked up, as well as my usual shop, a copy of The Times which I did not realise you stocked. I have a longstanding prepayment agreement with The Times for which they issue me with a daily coupon to use in exchange for my copy.

I have used these coupons all over Britian in many shops, kiosks, supermarkets and garages to exchange for my newspaper but today I was informed by the manager of the EK branch that this would not be possible because "we only accept Aldi vouchers"

I find this practise very disappointing as I have never met this reaction before. I will also be writing to The Times to let them know of my experience.

I visited your shop on Beverley Road Hull on May 12, 2015, to get some groceries which I go 2 or 3 times a week and spend quite allot of money. I have always found your staff pleasant and helpful, but on the date above, I have never in my whole life felt humiliated and upset.

I had paid for my shopping and proceded to leave the shop when I saw an old neighbor who I hadn't seen for years at the next till. I stopped to talk to her and the cashier who was serving my old neighbor shouted to the person who served me if I paid for that shopping in the trolley. He shouted it out loudly, twice. The person who served me replied to him yes. I also told the cashier that I had paid for it and I have never stolen in my live and I am not going to start now.

When I walked out the shop other customers who heard the cashier were shouting to me "hey misses have you paid for that shopping?" How embarrassing to be in that situation!! I suffer with depression and went home upset and crying. I am now thinking of taking my service elsewhere. I hope this matter gets addressed because I would not wish any body else to go through that situation!! I am too embarrassed to ever go back to that establishment!

I was in your branch 1-4 London Road, Brighton, BN1 4JA today (8th April 2015), and as there was no Sour dough bread on the shelf. I asked if the "assistant" stacking the bread (Who I describe as being male-podgy- mid 30's-long hair and with foreign accent) to please have a look in the bakery at the back of the shop (as I don't eat non-sour dough bread). He just looked at me and said "we don't have". I again politely asked him to look in the bakery, and he just turned his back on me and refused to continue a conversation.

I went to to another part of the shop and asked another assistant to look for me, and explained the problem I'd had with the previous assistant. This person looked and found many Sour dough Bloomers in the bakery, as I expected.

As I continued with my shop, I saw the initial unhelpful assistant, and I told him the bread was in stock, contrary to what he insisted.
To add insult to injury, he replied " what you want from me"? I then pointed out that he was a customer assistant, and I was a customer, to which he then replied " whatever"!

I then pointed out how rude and unprofessional he was, and he just laughed and pretended he couldn't understand English. I then spoke to him in Italian and Spanish, to which he also claimed not to be able to understand.

I have seen the same person be off with customers in the past, so I wasn't totally surprised by his behavior. I spoke to an assistant and also the security guard who both apologised.

Please highlight this issue with your management at Aldi Brighton, as his unbelievable arrogance -disinterest and rudeness go against the courteous and polite helpful assistants you do have working there, as well as being totally uncalled for and likely to cause a serious situation.

I imagine the manager there would surely be aware of his behavior, and I would appreciate some feedback.

My personal experience was good the staff were very helpful to me. I was how ever quite shocked to witness several members of staff ridiculing some customers quite loudly calling them names I found the this to be very unprofessional even if the customers were stinky. Which was repeated at some length!

The opportunity that I was finally given MT trainee came with ill intentions, but I excepted the challenges of my responsibilities all the same and put my all into trying to be the best MT. I could've been without any previous training.

Four months into my new position, the work became more and more overwhelming, but the more I reached out to my DM for help the less I got. She would always point out the negatives but wouldn't give solutions on how to resolve them. I did my best trying to handle it on my own. My previous district manager abandon store 11 or either she was following orders to push me out & make me quit. Either way I devoted hard work and long hours trying to maintain store 11 in the Jefferson division which without the proper development was next to impossible.

The work environment slowly became more hostile with ever negative visit, resulting in decrease moral and pride from myself and from other staff members. Nevertheless, we continued to try to no avail. Thursday April 22nd I showed up for my schedule shift at 5 am but was once again placed in another hostile situation by my previous DM. Because of that, I walked away to avoid any and all unforeseen circumstances that could've resulted in me being terminated. Which ended up happening anyways because I wouldn't work a unscheduled overnight shift on the same day.

I had already worked a 10 hr shift then double back at 5am for a 10 plus hr. shift the following day. It truly saddens me deeply that it has to come to this far after 7 years of dedicated works without much incentive to have not be given a fair hand in obtaining my goals. Aldi could be a better company if it treated all workers fairly and provided training facilities or simulations stores for their employees so that they can be better suited to endure for the long haul.

This type of screening & training would definitely help in the company's high turnovers. I would've never thought that 7 years I would be fired especially after sticking it out during the 4th quarter last year while my mom battle cancer when I should've taken a leave of absent to care for mom properly instead I took one for the team, I guess you live and you learn.

I went into the Newquay store today the 25th and noticed an assistant loading fruit and veggies into trays according to date, when I approached the goods I was told they are to be destroyed. This was at 4:00 pm, the store does not close till 8.00. Surely it should have discounted for customers.

I was also at that point contemplating purchasing the Aberdeen angus/burgers with a 30% discount. A member of staff ran out from the stock room whispered to another member of staff and then went and collected up all the burgers and took them in the stock room.

I am a loyal shopper and feel I should have the option to buy if there any offers available I should have first choice, bad customer service, or maybe your staff are extremely under paid.

I entered the store on Saturday 2nd May 2015 to buy some alcohol for a family party I was on the way to. I had my cousins with me as they were also going to the party and I picked them up on the way, their ages ranged from 15-17 years old. I am 30 years old. They came in the store to help me. I queued at the check out to pay whilst my cousins waited behind me chatting. The checkout girl disappeared for 5 minutes and I could see she was talking to her manager who very quickly scuttled off.

When she came back she very rudely said that she cannot serve me. I asked why, and she said 'well do any of them have I.D?', I said of course they don't they're not old enough to drink?! I pointed out that this alcohol was being purchased for a family party that we were all on our way too and I was myself that was buying the alcohol. The checkout girl told me that it was illegal to serve me because they stood there with me.

Then proceeded to be extremely rude and subservient. A gentleman in the queue said tell your cousins to sit in the car and the checkout girl said no that won't work as I know they're there. She then proceeded to call security even though I hadn't raised my voice at any point I was just clearly pointing out how ridiculous this was.

If she had said 'I'm sorry' I have to ask as its part of my job, I perhaps would have reacted differently, but the fact she caused such a huge scene and clearly took great pleasure in being as rude as possible to me I was not willing to accept this.

Then to add insult to injury the guy who was on the checkout behind the one I stood at said as I walked past ' have a good evening'. I've never been so unnecessarily humiliated in my life. Absolutely zero thought for their customers or the shops reputation. I've never been so disgusted.

I love to shop at ALDI's store at 8448 Seneca Turnpike, New Hartford, NY. On Saturday last, the 2nd of May, I shopped there again. I was served by a Jessica. There was no customers ahead or behind me. It was very quiet. I thought I was overcharged for what I purchased. When I arrived home I checked my ALDI receipt. Jessica had charged me for pears which I did not purchase. I was really irked. I returned to the store on Sunday morning and I was reimbursed by the manager. You should do a thorough check on applicants prior to they being hired. These employees should be made accountable.

I was recently a new hire for the Aldi location on Elvis Presley, in Memphis, Tennessee. I feel like I was discriminated against in orientation. I attended orientation at the new location of 6626 Goodman Rd. In Olive branch by one of your store managers by the name of April. I notified the district manager by the name of Mandarin Langford. The entire month of April has passed, and I do not know if I was terminated or if anything was done to resolve the situation. No one has contacted me nor have I received any kind of termination notice. What can I do about this situation before I try calling the EEOC on this company for personal discrimination against me by April. Your company orientation is being operated in a very unprofessional manner.

I went to Aldi store in Kissimmee Florida on 192, the newest store been there many times today April 23 2015 went to my groceries. On the counter I took a divider and put up my groceries. A customer in front got mad at me, I don't know why but that's what you do at any food store. The cashier told me that I don't put things up like that and told I was rude why the next counter next to me did same thing manager came out and made me feel I was a bad person sharing in the same belief as the cashier. I told them why do you have the divider on the counter. They still scrolled me like a child. I would never shop here again store manager told fine no loss, we don't need you!

I was accused of stealing 2 bottles of wine in your Boscombe store and asked to empty my £11 50 worth of shopping and asked about 2 bottles of wine which I bought in a previous shop next door and made to feel insulted and spoken to horribly by the man at the counter as if I had done something wrong. Well maybe I did by going to your store in the first place. The security guard was much better behaved than the your own shop assistant. I regularly use this store and feel hurt being spoken to this way especially in front of my sick girlfriend who was crying when we left. The security guard said not to to listen to the store man, and said he apologize for him which I think he should have done himself. I am really really upset

I shop at Aldi's probably 2 or 3 times weekly. Yesterday, 4/22/15 after my purchase was totaled, I found an error with the cost of tomatoes. The charge was $1.69 and the package had an advertised price of $.89. The person operating the register called her supervisor who checked to see if I was right or wrong. After seeing the advertised price she changed the sign as I waited in line. Once she made he corrections, she instructed her employee at the register to refund my money. No apology, no attempt to charge the amount the item was listed for, just here's my money back that's the end of it. I have shopped probably 100 or more stores in the greater West Palm Beach and no cost dispute never ended with my money being refunded. It was their error and I was offended. A customer observed what happened and agreed. Aldi's have good prices on much of their products, but I doubt I will ever go back to that store again.

I would like to formally complain regarding a parking charge that I have received from Parking Eye on the 29/03/14 for parking at the Oldham and Chadderton store for over the stated one and a half hours permitted time. Firstly I wasn't aware of the time restriction that is in place or I would of adhered to this however I have parked there to shop on many many occasions and never received any form of charge. I had visited the B&M store first then went into Aldi to complete my weekly shop and spent in excess of £100.00 in both stores, I now feel angry and aggrieved as a loyal Aldi shopper that I have received this after spending a lot of money on the said day, I understand this will need to be looked at by yourselves and I am happy to produce my bank statement as proof of purchase, I have also appealed this with Parking eye to which they state they will respond in the next 14 days, I hope this can be resolved as I will definitely look for an alternative place to shop as I don't feel this is very shopper friendly practice.

I live in Honey Church Close in Redditch which is behind where the Aldi store is on Trafford Park retail park. Please can you tell me why you have to have deliveries made at 11:40 at night!!! Your driver does not seem to take into consideration the fact that there are houses with people trying to sleep and having to go to work the next day. I would greatly appreciate it if you could reschedule your deliveries so that us local people are not woken by the sound of your deliveries. This is not a one off occurrence. It has happened more than once over the past few months. I hope will take us local residents who use your store into consideration.

Entered the Aldi store at 18-25. I shopped the first aisle about to enter second aisle, when a female assistant placed empty wire cage in the aisle right opposite a wooden palate on the floor. She then walked off ignoring me. As I spoke to her, another shopper moved the cage so I could get past. She walked back to the stock room where a male assistant was mopping the floor wearing a pair of dirty blue rubber gloves. 18-35 min I was waiting to be served by the male assistant who was still wearing the same dirty gloves. I asked him why he was still wearing the gloves after mopping up the warehouse floor. He first denied he was when I told him I had seen he removed them. Health and safety issue food and hygiene terminal. It has got worse over the last 12 months aisles blocked rude staff out of date food especially bread, salad, and dairy.

While I was shopping I saw ALDI employee Lyn pushing a big yellow machine, washing floor tiles while customers are still in the store without any signs or barriers. When I looked down pretty much the whole floor was wet. i was really worried my wife safety, she's 7 months pregnant and she had to walk on the dangerously wet surface. We had to cautiously look where we were walking as we both made our way to the cash register very carefully. The ALDI cashier scanned 3 slabs of water and in total; it came on the screen as around $18. I asked the cashier, ‘I believe they are $4.99 each’, she said would send someone to get it checked out. I volunteered to go and check it myself as well. As I reached the area where all the pallets of water were kept, I took a picture of the sign as proof. While I was doing so, Lynn approached me and stated that I was wrong and that they are not spring water in a very harsh and rude manner. I replied back, saying ‘no you’re wrong and they are spring water.’

To prove my point, I then grabbed a slab from the pallet and indicated it to her. She turned around, saying they are totally different water to the sign. She pointed out some red slabs of water which were behind the ones was I looking at. Lyn started to mock me and approached me with her finger pointed at me. While she's talking to me, I said I would complain how rude she is because I'm a customer and I'm not happy with her customer service. She said she doesn't care; I then took out my phone and tried recording her actions but by then, she had stopped. I decided to walk back to the cash register where she had followed me, swore at me and told me in front of everyone, ‘you immigrant you go back to your country.’

Yes, it's me again with my complaint of not receiving change for £20.00. It's now 5 days and I am still waiting for Aldi to get back in touch with me for a refund of my change of £10.00. I was promised someone from the store would contact me but NO ONE DID. So I guess I have lost £10.00. Never again will I go back to Aldi. I will discourage others from shopping there as well. What a shame, they are prepared to loose their customers over a short change. I predict the theft will continue.

For approx 3weeks I have been trying to purchase bottles of soda water, but because of the way they are stacked it is impossible to get to them. I asked at the check out on each occasion for assistance only to be told they were too heavy to move and one person was on sick with a strained back from trying to move them. We shop at Aldi twice a week and are normally very satisfied both with your products and normally with the help of your staff. I can only suggest this matter is looked into as we were not the only ones dissatisfied on this occasion. I look forward to your comments.

My wife and I were at the store on Ruth street on Sunday early to buy cedar mulch, we buy thirty bag;s each year. So went back on Monday and asked the same clerk if it was here and she said no, so this is twice I came to see if in. It is bad when we cannot call corporate on when it will come in, they cannot give out any phone numbers to us low life's. We buy alot of items from your stores COME ON.

We have been using Aldi stores for a few years, but are finding some goods not up to scratch. 15m Garden Line Hose. Purchased 10.04.15. first use Saturday. lost count of number of kinks. Soda water 1.25l usually purchase 8 at a time. We have given up due to lack of fiz, sometimes even when first opened.(2 bottles returned to Aldi bottles not opened and not full.) Purchased 5l pressure sprayer (no brand) last year, used once. Tried to use this year and the body has a hole in the side. Purchased boots Lining failed. Phone complaint I had had the boots too long. Boots 10 months used causually for domestic purpuoses and I had been away overseas for 3 months, without the boots. The lettuces on sale seem to always be of poor quality.We usually shop at Aldi Gatton and Aldi River Link Ipswich.

My wife and I always wait till your ad comes out for your cedar mulch. So we had your ad this last Saturday and were ready to get to our store early. We do this because we purchase thirty bag's or more when they come in. We went to our store on ruth street and one of the gal;s said they did not have any and their warehouse does not have it in even though it was on sale. This did not make the wife very happy and we told the gal that it is not her fault and she gave her apology for it. Our concern is that we will not get our thirty bags as we will not know when or If it comes in. Can there be help to get them?.

Today, 12 april2015 i went to Aldi store in woodgroove shopping centre,melton south and experienced a really bad customer service from one of the store member named LAURA. I was thinking of buying the spice storage and i just found one and in that one bottle was missing then i started searching for store member for some assistance and i found lady named LAURA. I asked her can you please help me in finding that bottle and she said in a very rude voice i don't know. I again requested her may be you know where i can find the same things and she again said by ignoring me that I DON'T KNOW. She said to me in a ridiculously rude manner that you have buy as it is as she don't know. I was bit suprised with her behaviour. and she left with further giving me any information. Then i said thank you and have a good day, she gave a very weird face impression to me.I felt really bad. Her behaviour was ridiculously bad and poor. She totally lacks the good customer service skills which she needs to know.

Today I shopped at your store in Lloyd st. At the check out, I handed £20.00 note to the till guy. He gave me back change for £10.00. I asked for my £10.00 change back and he said , sorry and looked at his machine. He said yes I saw you give me £20.00 and said, wait a minute for me to check the till. 15 minutes he came back and said he would not be long. Another man came and took all the money from all the tills and went to the back. Another man came after 15 minutes and told me he checked and it came back as zero. So I suggest someone in the store is stealing money from you and passing it on to the customers. I had been to the bank and got only £20.00 notes. I had no £10.00 notes. Can I have my change back please.
I will keep you informed of the outcome. Regards len

this is regarding the stayleybridge store. we visited the morning of the 10 th april to not only shop for ourselves but neighbours. We found that the store had no 2.2 ltr semi-skimmed milk, this is not the first time this as happened. We found a staff member who said this product was not in stock. We live in the greenfield area of saddleworth so this store is not on our door step. We then had to drive to another store for cheap milk. This is not a feasible way for us save money this way, neither for ourselves or our elderly neighbours. Aldi pull your socks up and get a better stock of groceries your customers want!

I am the operations Manager for Whybirds - Wednesday morning at approx 8.00 am one of your delivery vehicles (semi trailer) smashed into our park truck - yes parked - incident address was 62 Warwick Road Ipswich. - your vehicle smashed our vehicles side mirror - the truck in question we could not get a plate # as he departed very quickly and didnt stop - he will know he hit our vehicle as his mirror was torn off as well. The Aldi vehicle was White cab/flat nose Volvo we think - it had multi colour taut with white rear doors. Your vehicle tracker will determine the vehicle very quickly as I stated - the driver did NOT STOP. I have tried calling the customer service line since 8.00 thismorning to NO avail. Lucky there was no injury sustained to anyone. I will continue to try to speak to a real person in the interim - please contact our operation dept - if there is no response I will have no alternative but to report this to Traffic Police.

The Bake House rolled ready-made pie crusts can't be unrolled without tearing holes---they stick together. I've complained over and over again at the store, but that's apparently not the way to get anything done. They are nice enough--they offer me a replacement, and refund. I don't except it. That's not what I want. What I want is for somebody to take it seriously and do something about it. I wonder if they are being stored somewhere without refrigeration. I like ALDI's products. This is not "par for the course."

After shopping in Aldi (Hyde), And spending almost £90 in the store. Which is a regular (Weekly) shopping bill. For the Childrens home I work for. You can imagine my surprise to receive through the post,7 days later a parking charge notice for the amount of £70. As you can imagine I wrote to the parking company involved, parking eye stating my anger. I will from now on be using other shops in Hyde that do not run this parking scam. And I hope other customers take notice as well.

I have shopped with Aldi on the Dublin road and today I shopped at the Roxboro store,I myself have been a store supermarket Manager for years so I am very keen on customer service. Today after getting to the till I decided that I did not want to purchase a product I was polite in making the cashier aware of this so it wouldn't melt because it was Ice cream I said can I leave this with you so you can get someone on the floor to put back a reasonable request. He replied oh no you'll have to put it back normally I would but I am 9 months pregnant and due soon so you can imagine my reply .......disgusted at him my husband offered to run back to the fridges with the I ice cream.Leaving me very embaressed and irate I filled my trolley quickly couldn't even look at this man again and then the man over exaggerated his thank you to my husband cheekily. I want a full apology from this store and this man to be disciplined for his unsympathetic approach.

Purchased a rolling pin used it Thursday last week and there was a horrible metallic smell extremely strong . it was all over my fingers and the pastry smelled of it. Needless to say pastry went in the bin. On the ends there were a couple of brown spots flaking off, when touched this is where the metallic smell was coming from, this was on both ends. it was taken back and my money refunded. The manager and myself went to look at the rolling pins and there were more with same spots. Not very good when I was baking for local Hospice. I know it's not your fault it is the manufacturer but all the same very dangerous. If my sense of smell was not so keen It could well have been missed and tainted the pastry!

I am a regular customer to this store and my experience today at 13.08, was a bit of a let down, the store had managers in and man in a suit and I wished I had said something while there. The Store looked like a bomb had hit it there was cages everywhere and it was busy people going mad shopping but hay still like to find the store respectable and well stocked up when going to shop there. Store looked like bomb had hit it? Brought back veg and had to cook it today was hoping it to be for Sunday had to make a soup, I know down in price but quality is the key here, normal have no problems but found nothing. And bag of E/E crunchy salad lettuce OUT OF DATE shopped the 02.04.15 bag was 30.03.15 yes I should of looked but got handed to by member of staff because there was cages in front of fruit and veg section. So salad off the menu tonight so not having me five a day. Normal store is clean and staff our pleasant and helpful but today it is a 3 out of 5 customer service rating.

Dear ALDI, here is my complaint letter. Up until a few weeks ago the ALDI store in Trowbridge was selling ‘Manuka active Honey + 10’ at £4.29. This product was replaced by ‘Manuka Type Honey’ also priced at £4.29. Pure Manuka honey is produced from the Manuka flower which is grown only in New Zealand and active Manuka honey has specific medical properties. ‘Manuka Type Honey’ is not ‘Manuka Honey and therefore lacks the medical properties. Personally I would not buy the substitute honey and consider that it is significantly overpriced. Hopeful the real product will soon return to the shelves at ALDI.

My husband and I usually do our shopping at Aldi and about 3 days ago, we bought a Madeira Cake and Fruit Cake - the Madeira Cake was fine but as my husband was eating a slice of the Fruit Cake, he pulled out a long hair out of this mouth - we were shocked to find such a thick, black, long hair in our cake. It was absolutely disgusting. We have decided never to buy any more cakes/pastries from Aldi again. As well as finding a hair, my husband felt very ill after eating it. My guess is that proper hygiene was not in the process of baking this cake. I am very shocked and appalled that such a big Superstore would lower itself to such disgusting standards.

Was recently shopping at your store in Hindley were your manager of the store got in to an avoidable fight with a customer at your store of witch does not set a good example for your store nor the rest of the staff and was not very pleasant for my child to have to see happen. The police should of been informed instead of your hot headed mangers who witch found it rather amusing when walking back through your store and removing his shirt I find it an absolute disgrace and will not be returning to that store

I am a regular users at 2 Aldi stores everyday nearly.2 complaints really 1st I have noticed especially in one store seems common practice to test people or try to short change them say you give them £20 they give you change for £10 this has happened on a number of occasions now unfortunately the 1st time I realized I was out of the store I went back in informed the Manager did not cause a fuss because it was my own fault for not realizing before I left the last time I paid with a £20 note was given change for £10 I said to the cashier just as they were about to close the till and the rest immediately giving me the other £10 to which I said don't you remember you tried this last week they just went bright red and froze. The 2nd is at a store I use mainly at night the staff are not as busy at night so they can tidy up load the shelves clean the tills,floors etc but I have noticed they never clean there hands or wear any gloves while cleaning and then start to handle food stuff through the till not very health and safety conscious?? Sorry about the length of this mail but think its time these points were brought to you attention.

This is a complaint about an item, not service. I have been purchasing Big Texas Cheese Danish for quite awhile. I always thought they were pretty good. Recently, the amount of "cheese" on the Danish has shrunk to about 1/2 the original amount. One is barely able to taste the "cheese". Calling it a cheese Danish at this point is almost false advertising. In fact, I thought you were skimping on the filling before this cut-back, but I wasn't complaining. I was hoping that there was a snafu & that somebody just made them incorrectly, but I have checked several times, & they are always the same (about a 1" in diameter squirt of "cheese".) Please rectify this, as Aldi's is always bragging about the quality of their food. I will continue to check, but will not purchase until there is a change (for the better). Thank you.

I always shop at Aldi as the prices and products are so good. I as in the Leamington Spa shop and was having a look at the 5 boxes of strawberry's that were as I found out covering another box full. I did not know this at the time but unfortunately a couple of the boxes of strawberry's on display were a bit passed their best so I was going to look at the box underneath. Out of the blue a guy came up behind me and said "what are you doing?" He frightened me so much I started shaking but managed to explain my problem. He then looked at the ones on top and agreed with me, I told him he had really frightened me and I felt like I was back at school. I am 66 years old so those days have long gone.

He didn't say he was sorry or anything and I was in ever such a state. I forgot what I had been shopping for and went to the till to pay. I did tell the cashier at the checkout, but I asked him not to say anything, although I pointed out the guy to him, as I didn't want to cause any trouble. I'm quite a quiet person and having not long ago lost my Husband was soo upset and had terrible pains in my chest which I still have now. At the time I didn't want to cause any trouble but I am still feeling so unwell, I wanted to tell you of my experience.I hopefully will still shop at Aldi but I shall try to avoid the same guy next time as he totally panicked me. Thank you for reading. Gillian Webb(Mrs)

I was in your Kilmarnock store on Saturday with my son buying your easter chocolate sheep and my son wanted a chocolate rabbit. Is said on the ticket 59p but when I got home and checked my receipt I had been charged £1.59. I stay 30miles away so unable to go back to the store to get the money back I have pictures of all the items and my receipt.

I recently bought your liquid tab clothes washing capsule! My son is able to unlock the doors now to then and was able to open the box! He lucky brought them straight through to me but as a picked them up they were bubbling and then exploded in my hand, every single one! My son would have spend a night in the hospital if it was him that handled them and we have a cat that was round at the time trying to get to the liquid which could of poisoned her! I won't be coming back to Aldis!

Looking forward to a steam meal which I have enjoyed before. Chose white fish and potatoes. Cooked as per instructions. Potatoes only 2 cooked the rest hard. The choice of mint to go with fish really didn`t work. The fish which was probably quite nice was overpowered by the mint. Looked at the pack which said if I wasn`t satisfied to return goods to store. Not easy in it`s cooked state!!

I purchased a tin of hunters scotch haggis at aldi annan road dumfries, when opened it smelled rancid ,meat was sunk about 10mm in the middle of tin , code on tin was 10'43 ka003 ec uk b.b.e 2018, as i shop at aldi regularly i find this disappointing this product product purchased on 24/03/15.

Purchased electric razor, november 2014, within 3 months razor failed ,rung aldi service 5 times each time was told someone would ring me back ,no one has rung back, tried aldi service uk suggested i email so i emailed still no reply. All conversations were polite on both sides aldi uk offered me money back but as this was a christmas present i would prefere repair or replacement, also time i purchased razor quite a few firms have razors at dicount prices not the case in march money back would put me at a disavantage.

we shopped at your shrewsbury branch as we were in the area . We usually go to our local store in Ludlow.We bought a piece of pork as a meal for in the week I have just TRIED to eat it impossible it was about 80% fat I moaned to the wife who replied well it was a cheaper cut I suggested that she got it from the dog food section This is not the first time as we had bad piece of brisket a few weeks back .I have always extoled your stores but not any more.Its not only a waste of money but disappointing. ps it did make good gravy

I have been buying your 4 Pack Baking Potatoes for a long time and they have been very good but recently Ihe quality is not good. They are very white watery and sloppy.and a sort of transparent texture. No good for jacket potatoes or mashed and shrivel when roasted. Previously they have had a nice yellow creamy colour fluffy texture. But these recent Baking Potatoes are not at all nice. I wondered if you have changed your supplier or brand.? Hopefully you can bring the previous brand of potato back to your store as they were the best.

I bought a kettle of you lot and it leaked like all the other crap kettles that are sold in this country to the point took it back for money back and got a lot of weve got your money thats your problem send it to the people who made it only catch me once thanks wizzed the kettle and bought a new one from argos no more aldi for me plenty and i mean plenty of other shops with better policy cheap crap like all the goods sold in their shops shopping at aldi cuts 10 years off your life the goods look the same but 99% of them are fake food no nutritional value comparing it with other stores its junk in the wrong place staff are under payed and the car park is always full of unemployed homeless people drinking special brews to cut a long story short Stinking place right in the middle of accrington it shits the area up council need to up their back pay or get rid of this lot makes sense im sure accrington could do better than this smely little hovel .

Aldi's had the best frozen pizza in the Greensburg, Latrobe, Monroeville areas. We would buy one or two each time we went shopping at Aldi's to keep our supply available in the freezer. Last week we heated one that was purchased during the last few weeks. What a negative surprise. It did not come up to the quality or taste standards of previous Aldi's pizzas. What have you done. Why on earth would you EVER do such a horrible thing? If I have to go to Walmart or Giant Eagle or ShopNSave to buy second rate pizza, because it better than your down grade, so be it. But while there I might as well check out other products to ensure you haven't completely gone out of your minds. Send the Buyer of this latest pizza to the corner and put a dunce cap on him. I do not work or have any relationship to any one in the food business, including Aldi's or the pizza guys. All I know is that the pizza that sold for about $6 or $7 dollars a couple of months ago was so much better then what you are currently providing. I don't even know the names of the pizzas. You must correct this error in judgement on the part of your inexperienced buyer, before Aldi's is totally destroyed by angry pizza lovers. Get it done, people.

I went into the Northwich Branch of Aldi on Saturday 14th March at 21.50. From the moment I went into the store I was told it was closing and to make my way to the till. I looked at my watch and received a snigger from one of the staff. I carried on and then received a shout from one end of the store by a female staff member that the store was closing - it was only five minutes to 10. I then received another sarcastic comment from another member of staff and told them the store doesnt close until 10 and I only had 6 items to get - I already had four of them. In the end I just put my basket down and went and spoke to the female staff member about the attitued and she couldnt have cared less. Never looked at me. This is not the first time I have been treated so badly in this store. I have given more chances to them but not any more. If I had been allowed to shop for my 6 items I would have been out of the store by 10 pm.

These staff members should not be doing this job as ;they have no customer service qualities and a couldnt care less attitude. As long as they get everyone out of the store before the tills lock out at precisely 10pm! Will I shop there again - no. I have been humiliated once to often in that store. It is a shame as I like some of the products and have usually been in to shop 3/4 times a week. Aldi will not have any customers left at this rate.

I purchased an extra special leg of lamb with rosemary, it cost me £11.59, it was dated 30th march 2015. I followed all instructions of where to store and this evening the 21st of March, I opened the lamb to slowly cook ready for dinner tomorrow as my family are coming round . To find that the meat was off and the smell that came from it was discusting. I do my weekly shop at aldi and I would like compensating for this situation, I am so disappointed in this and now I'm having to go out in the morning to purchase a new joint of meat for me and my family.

Today I purchased two sirloin steaks from Aldi Kilmarnock and felt they were very poor quality, with a lot of sinew and so tough! I paid £3.65 for each but wished I had paid £10 for two from Sainsbury as they were of excellent quality and at least we could have enjoyed them. Makes me think that I won't purchase meat again from Aldi as our dinner was ruined tonight!!

Every week my husband and I visit this supermarket and in the past have enjoyed the prices, speed in which we are served. But over the weeks we have noticed discrepancies in our receipt when we have returned home, which I know we should check whilst still on the premises but we are normally in a hurry. Again today we have been charged twice for an item, some razor blades . Why does this keep happening is there something wrong with the tills or the cashiers? If this is happening to us how many other people are experiencing this? A reply to my complaint would be much appreciated.

Have feedback for Aldi?