Aldi Customer Service

Contact Aldi Corporate

Toll free phone number: 630-879-8100

Need to contact Aldi? The best customer service number is 630-879-8100. If you wish to contact them by mail in the United states, mark the letter Attention: Customer Service to 1200 N. Kirk Rd., Batavia, Illinois 60510.

You can also contact Aldi corporate headquarters through an email form here on their Aldi US site. The company is also active on social media. So, if you do not get a response by phone or email you can connect with them on Twitter or on their Facebook page.

The founders of Aldi were Karl and Theo Albrecht, would probably not have imagined that the brand would become so successful. They took over their mother's store in Essen, Germany in 1946 and now own over 9,600 stores in 18 countries between the Aldi, Aldi Nord, Aldi Süd, and Trader Joe's chains.

The two brothers split the company into the Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd divisions that have operated separately since 1966 while maintaining the Aldi name and reputation for cheap goods. Common issues with Aldi relate to rude employees, spoiled food, and poor management.

Upset with Aldi?

File a complaint here!

Reach Aldi Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Aldi corporate office

• 1200 N Kirk Rd
    • Batavia
    • IL

630-879-8100

8am-5pm CST, 5 days a week

Top Aldi Complaints

I am looking for grocery cart shopping bag in everywhere at Aldi in Southern California which it is no longer to carry grocery cart shopping bag due of run out of stock all at Aldi Stores in Southern California. It is very serious situation that State of California already banned plastic bag was started on Nov 2016 that is why Californians bought grocery cart shopping bag so quick. I notice that the inventory is small numbers of items in the shelves at Aldi Stores that is not enough in stock. I really very disappoint that is hard to find grocery cart shopping bag so I recommend that grocery cart shopping bag go back to restock every day permanently.

Comment (0)

I used "Morning Fresh" liquid dishwashing detergent for over 30 years until they changed the formula and made it weaker. Then I discovered Tandril at your stores. What a difference! Have been buying it for over 2 years. Now you have gone and changed the "Formula" and it is worse! Have to use twice as much. I will be looking for the old formula bottles in the 3 stores I frequent. After they are gone I will be trying to find a new product somewhere else! You lost me.

Comment (0)

Purchased 2 legs of lamb. Marked price was not clearly indicated on packaging re total cost or cost per kg. Resulting in a combined cost of £25 instead of the expected £11. This was not realized until checking grocery shop at home. A large weekly shop so we did not notice the overpayment straight away. Can you please reimburse the overspend.

Comment (0)

I am sick and tired of going to several stores to find the Julius dog diced beef and kangaroo pet food 600 gram. It is bullshit that the product is bought from the supplier at a rate of 50% chicken and 50% beef/kangaroo. the animals do not like eating the diced chicken and this is why every shop has a huge stockpile of diced chicken. When I ask for the kangaroo the shop assistant says that they have to sell the huge stockpile of chicken first. Again you are not selling the chicken because the animals don't like it and prefer beef.

I suggest if you want to keep a stockpile of the diced chicken that you should also keep a stockpile of the beef/ kangaroo pet food separately. Therefore at least you will be able to make sales with the beef/kangaroo instead of wasting fridge space with your non selling diced chicken stockpiles. if I make one more wasted trip to aldi because of not finding the beef/kangaroo pet food I will stop shopping there all together and tell all my friends about how the company wastes your time. This is not an isolated store.

Comment (0)

Today, Sat/08/11/2016, I was yelled at by the store manager that was serving as a cashier because i asked her if she can get someone else to open a cash register and take customers. She yelled i have no one. I understand the frustration she was in because she was serving as a cashier but there should be no excuse for anyone specially the manager to yell at customers.

Specially if she is a failure because she either failed to hire people that could put up with her attitude or she is a bad scheduler. The line was ending at the refrigerator area and i had to leave my cart with the grocery in it because the yelling and also i did not have time to wait. Thanks for the bad service! Aldi in Antioch at Murfreesboro Pike 37013 / happened at 04:11 pm 08/13/2016.

Comment (12)

I bought a strimmer as a wedding present today it was returned to me. The bride and groom opened the box and to there horror it was a filthy disgusting mess they got it out of the box to find a strimmer that had obviously been used for quite some time. It was a filthy disgusting mess I wouldn't dream of putting that back in a box. I got it off the shop floor at Aldi in Bradford forster square and didn't open it as it was a present. I am now a laughing stoke amounts my friends. I am not amused at all I'm discussed and I want to know what you are going to do about it.

Comment (0)

Just letting you know i bought a packet of hedafon from the ballina store last week,went to have some this morning when i woke up with a bad headache i opened the packet which was fully sealed and it was empty? Needless to say i was not happy. Please get back to me with an explanation.

Comment (0)

I bought a kettle and toaster oct 2015 but can't find receipt but have warranty toaster only toasts one side and water tastes metallic due to manufacturing materials. The warranty said if I got hand written receipt from Aldi they would replace for me Aldi manager said he couldn't help me very upset by his attitude as I shop there every week.

Comment (0)

I have just returned home and checked my receipt and noticed that an item Face Cleansing wipes, code 4063 has been scanned twice 2 x 0.75p - I only bought 1. I don't have a car at the moment so I'm not able to just pop back to the store to complain. I took a basket as originally I was only going to purchase a few items. At the checkout I was rushed by the assistant pushing my shopping towards me. To add to the insult, the assistant has used a highlighter pen on my receipt at the bottom indicating the part "tell us how we did today" So I'm telling it like it was for me today, not good at all. There isn't a code on the receipt to indicate who served me.

Comment (0)

Dear Aldi. being an avid customer to your local store in Lowestoft, Suffolk, I have never had reason to complain as I find your offers are welcoming. Sadly I feel for once I must right to you as my complaint can't be handled in store for this reason. On the 6.5.16 I purchased an Appleby's slow cooked Mint Lamb Shoulder at the cost of £2:99p and at todays prices of lamb I would expect better quality than I received. the content of the packet was 90% Lamb fat with very little meat to consume. I'm not a person who is apposed to a little fat with there meat but I am apposed to only a little meat with there fat.

I haven't been able to return it to the store for replacement as It's cooked, hot and sitting near the bin and I'm enjoying what I have left of a Sunday lunch, I don't think the store manager would like it much if I dumped a hot lunch next to his tills. I hope you will take note of this complaint and inform Appleby's to up there Quality control standards as I will never buy another lump of useless meat of there's again. Thank you for reading and hopefully acting on this complaint in my email email.

Comment (0)

I purchased a marinated butterfly lamb joint of meat at Wangaratta store on27/4/2014. The quality of the lamb was alright but totally spoilt by the overwhelming strength of the marinade. We could not eat it and had to throw it out which for me as a pensioner was most annoying. A total waste of money. I feel the product was very poorly prepared. I don't usually do a complaint but in this case I feel justified It was very poorly prepared.

Comment (9)

Inside my step sons nappy below lining is two used band aids! Nappies are meant to be sterile to a certain degree, this is just disgusting. If the blood in these nappies were to contain any blood caring diseases,the consequences could be life changing. This is unacceptable too say the least.

Comment (0)

Opened a bottle of Cava to find it full what seemed like pulp. Disgusting and had to tip the bottle down the sink.

Comment (0)

I bought these chocolates for Mum as part of her easter present. When she came to have them this is what they were like. They have not been opened at anytime. These were bought from the aldi store in Leek Staffordshire. The expiry date is 26/11/2016.

Comment (0)

This is not a complaint but I cannot find an email for Aldi customer srvices hence this contact. I need to know whether my Aldi "Barbecue Days" firelighters meet EN 1860-3. I have just bought a new Weber barbecue and the guide/warranty says to only use firelighters meet EN1860-3. I cannot see any reference at all to this on the firelighters. Look forward to hearing from you.

Comment (0)

I have a leather chair and footstall reference PoR064419 a month ago the chair leg snapped clean in half whilst i was sitting in it crashing my head and shoulder into the wall. I complained you sent me 4 new legs . Last night the new leg sheared again crashing me into the wall , hurt shoulder, head and bent back thumb hurting badly now 12 hours on. This chair is dangerous and not fit for purpose. I am a Chartered Surveyor and Building Engineer, and I understand structures and faults, Both times it sheared on the lower bolt hole location.

The Aldi help line saying perhaps i am siting in it to much is insulting . I am 70 years old and am not over weight and use it for say 10 hours a week. What are you going to do about this before i go to the media and Trading Standards, i have been hurt twice and badly shacken up, trapped under it for 30 mins last night, until wife came up stairs.

01604 750157

Comment (11)

Of late, the quality of a few products has declined severely. On Sunday 13th March I called in to the Aldi store in Washington, which is my usual, and in fact is the only Supermarket that I use. I only wanted a few items, so my shop was low, £18+. I purchased a bag of Let's Cook casserole vegetables, with a use by date of 14th March. At home, it was put in the crisper draw of the refrigerator. When I came I came to use it on Monday pm, it was fermenting in the bag, stinking to high heaven and totally unusable. I'm very disappointed of late with the quality of some of your fresh foods. It is not unusual to see rotten fruit in bags of seemingly good, or open bags on the shelves either.

I was extremely disappointed with the bag of casserole veg. I live by myself, so these bags are ideal for me. My complete meal was ruined, but luckily I was able to save the main part of the meal and turn it into something else. Also on Sunday, I purchased a chicken dinner ready meal for one. I cooking instructions exactly. I have no complaints about the instructions, but the meal itself was dreadful. Totally flavourless. The few veg supplied were not cooked through in the first place, the roast potatoes were dire and the Yorkshire pudding was like rubber. I am surprised at the low quality of this meal as of late I have tried your Shepherds Pie and Aberdeen Angus cottage pie, and these have been tremendous.

I am very disappointed at having to make this complaint at all, but I do feel that it is becoming more frequent that yucky products are getting through. I have been a customer of Aldi, using your Washington store since it first opened back in the 1980's, and will continue to do so. I usually only have praise for Aldi, the staff and the customer service, but I felt you had to be made aware of this problem. Regardless, I will continue to use Aldi, because in 99.999999% of the visits I make to your store I am very happy to be a customer. PS, why have you stopped selling those 5 blade razors which were so good and also the wonderful cheese scones? It's about a year since they disappeared off your shelves and no-one can tell me why.

Comment (6)

I bought some frozen boneless chicken breasts from aldi cooked them only to find bones in them, not happy as i have young a young child who could of choked on them.

Comment (0)

I purchased a 4 Crofton products, 2 f which are labeled 4 in 1 tools which are supposed to be help in opening difficult items. Both were for elderly women. The one I gave to my mother, I opened for her (package is difficult to open). On one end of the tool is a small blade with a plate cover with arrows which indicate it slides. After much effort, I was able to slide it to expose blade. I was not able to reside to close. It is hazardous. The numbers on the package are: 04198249373 and 49393. The date is 2/2016. Made in China, they are inexpensive which should have been my first clue, but it is a simple plastic product. I am writing because of the danger not to recoup the cost. Please be advised. I will also alert the store which sold out of the item.

Comment (0)

I just went to Aldi in Roanoke and got 7 things. The lady checker (Tiffany) was a rude and said "you can't take that basket" and I said I'm moving it to the left so I can grab things w my right arm (7 small items). And she said you have to pay to use the basket. I said yea and you put my stuff in it so now I'm getting it out and putting it in the bag I just bought. Then I asked her a few questions and it made daughter more uncomfortable. Be careful if you are injured and go to the Aldi in Roanoke, because they won't get out of their chair to even make eye contact.

Comment (0)

Received these candles as xmas gift. Pack of three Candle Jars code 25409185 when light glass broke and hot wax went everywhere these are dangerous and also ruined my table.

Comment (0)

Opened a tin of corn beef and found this. Called customer service at Aldi and they did not care.

Comment (14)

I purchased a bottle of Brambles Light Mayonnaise about 3 weeks ago (unfortunately, I no longer have the receipt) and I have gone to use it today. This is congealed. This took me by surprise as I have kept it in the fridge since being opened. On further examination I have checked the date and this states "27 September 2015 - ref:101055905 19:04".

I would hate to think that this could be the reason why I was off work last week for 2 days sick - this contains fresh eggs, so presume would give food poisoning. My daughter, who also works at the same company ate her sandwich with this mayonnaise on yesterday and was sent home sick in the afternoon. I am very disappointed, as I am a frequent shopper at Aldi and it raises concerns as to what other items are on your shelf "out of date".

Comment (0)

I purchased a median netbook computer from aldi Liskeard in August 2015. It has a 3 year guarantee. It was equipped with the windows 10 operating system and 32 GB memory. All was well initially but as Windows 10 updates rolled in the computer 'complained' insufficient memory. . I had not added any programs in addition to those installed prior to purchase. The curser stopped working after one update - a usb mouse solved that problem initially and median asked me for details and then asked me to return the computer. Median have now said the computer/software cannot be repaired under warranty and want £50.

Comment (0)

Purchased, today at Aldi North Wagga Wagga store, 2kg chicken legs. When we arrived home my wife opened the bag to repack and the chicken was off (stank). Use by date is 30/01/16, display until date is 19/01/16 (today). Also the bag containing the chicken had leaked and we have just finished cleaning and disinfecting, bench tops, other packages and esky.

Comment (0)

I am writing to inform you that whilst shopping in your Buxton Aldi Store on Thursday 14th Jan-around 3-30. I was doing my shopping and there was loaded trollies being unloaded in the store there was one near the flour shelf ,there was a male worker, he was cleaning thee egg shelf and moving stuff. I walked round the trolley to get some flour and other stuff and i fell back on to the metal bar on the trolley knocked the sugar over i could not get up i had to be helped up by two employers as i have a disability in my feet.

I was shook up but when i started to walk bottom off my back hurt and is still painful. I have been to my doctors today with the pain, the doctor advised me to inform you off this incident. I was not asked to fill in an incident form or report it and surely when these large trucks are being used there should have warning signs near thee area to stop shoppers approaching the area and falling of getting knocked. don't no if you have C T V it should be on there. I will leave this with you for your attention and await your reply.

Comment (0)

During check-out, our groceries were thrown around and damaged. One of the Greek Yogurts was dropped on the floor by the cashier, then picked up and pitched into the cart. Apples were tossed into the cart and, upon examination of them at home, were found bruised. The wheels of brie cheese were thrown into the cart, both of which were separated from their lids. I told the cashier "hey, this is my food you are throwing around". She responded "Its only yogurt". The cashier's deliberate indifference to me and my food may have cost ALDI a customer. This happened on 1/18/16 at 2:40 PM at Aldi Store 28, located on Mt Zion Road, Decatur, Illinois.

Comment (0)

i brought a 5 bird roast (frozen) from the Cheltenham store. Cooked it and 4 adults and 2 dogs ate this bird and every one of us have been very ill dog still very ill as she had the most due to it not tasting very nice. So we gave it to the dogs.

Comment (0)

I am wondering why do I need to explain myself to Aldi shop assistants about my shopping choices. Several days ago an Aldi employee was asking me my am I buying these foreign cheese makes while the English cheddar sale are going down the cliff. I does seem quite petty to write about it but the funny thing is he works for a foreign shop. Today at 9:30 am, the same shop assistant at the counter number two, second time I saw him, was making comments about some two men being foreign due to their foreign sounding name. Clearly he might have some sort of issue with anything that is foreign but he works for a foreign shop, he makes these comments in public and gives bad impression ( a black guy in front of me did not even bother to a "How are you" after what he had heard).

Comment (0)

I found it difficult to work out the sell by dates on your fruit and veg. I asked one of the staff and he did explain it but I said to him it was still not easy he then said that is why we are cheap. Well later I went into Morrison's their fruit and veg was clearly labelled with the sell by date and roughly the same price as yours so may be you could revise your way of doing it especially around the Christmas period when dates are important.

Comment (0)

I received a parking charge from Aldi, Feltham, on the 6th December, I can provide receipts for the day. We did take a long time in Aldi doing our shopping because as well as doing our family shopping we were also doing shopping for an elderly relative. There were long queues at the few tills that were open and shoppers with very full trolleys and we were queuing for quite a while, then it took some time to bag all our shopping. When we got back to the car in the car park there had been an incident and a police van was packed across our car blocking it in.

This did not move for a further 15 minutes. This took us over the allotted parking hour time slot. I do think it is very unreasonable that Aldi only allow one hour for people to shop. It can often take much longer than that to get round the store, look at everything, queue up to pay and load shopping. I really think Aldi should re-consider the one hour in the car pack and revert to the two hours that it used to be. I do not want to feel rushed in the shop and panicky and stressed when there are big queues to pay as there are never more than three tills manned. Now I have to pay a £70.00 fine just before Christmas which will cause me great financial distress.

Comment (10)

I was in the Aldi store in Lochee Dundee (for Christmas shopping). While in the store I was followed by a staff member who quickly became obvious that he was watching me in case I was thinking about stealing out of the store! I have never even contemplated stealing out of any Aldi store and this made me feel very alienated and discriminated against. And the man (dressed like a manager) made it so obvious following me so closely he could have been mistaken for being with me shopping! I understand that some people do steal items out your shops but he could have observed from a distance instead of making me feel so uncomfortable I just had to leave the store which is a shame as I like some if the deals and prices of Aldi items.

Unfortunately though it will take a lot for me to build up confidence to enter that store at The Stack in Dundee and due to this happening today I am not sure I ever will again. Please can you ask the bosses to consider training staff to monitor potential thieves from a sensible distance so as to not make people feel the way I do now! I feel I was treated disgracefully and I repeat will not be returning to that store for any form of goods. Thank you. A disgraced and seriously embarrassed customer.

Comment (0)

I am writing to say I am quite disappointed at the behaviour of two Polish girls working for Aldi in Canners Way, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 0BJ. The situation I am writing about happened on 01/12/15 around 8:10 pm as I walked into the store and was walking along the first alley. I was passing next to two, I guess Czech or Polish chicks, one was them was pointing to my side at some product near the nuts shelves... As she saw me she said to herself "fuj" which is a Polish and Czech expression for the word "yuck". I guess they did not suppose I was Polish myself and therefore would not understand. I am writing as I have big scar on the left side of my neck, the leftover of a recent tumor removal surgery. I am sure I heard it right as the other girl repeated the word after her female colleague. Both of them were about 20 and I reckon just expressed their opinions without giving it much thought. Hence, I am expressing my opinion in here in the right place for it, also without much thought.This is just disheartening that people behaving so brainlessly work for such a decent shop. Long story short. All I want from the shop is to look at the CCTV, find those girls and address the issue accordingly before I have to listed to this stuff again. Just to help find the situation on a recording, I was wearing a leather jacket and had a black and yellow bag. That's all.

Comment (0)

I was just recently in Winfield, West VA. and your Aldi store in Teas Valley Had an electric Heater for $49.99 so I could not buy it there to bring it home to Athens, Al. So I decided to go to our new Aldi's in Athens Al. It just opened before I left for my daughters in W.VA. Well here it was $69.99 so I told the Manager of that store about the price of the same heater in W. Va. His answer was oh and just walked away from me. To me that was an insult he was not the least bit interested. You would think he would have had the courtesy to say oh I will look into that. I brought it anyway as we received a $10,00 coupon in the mail if you spent $40.00 dollars or more. Sorry to have to tell you this but a little bit of kindness goes a long way.

Comment (0)

On a weekly basis I buy myself and my CEO the Sweet and Sour Chicken and Rice approx. 4 per week. Last week we cooked one for lunch and it was funny tasting - very bitter and had no pineapple in it. I am disappointed with this as we have never found another Sweet and Sour Chicken like your that tastes as nice...however I was really disappointed at the standard of this meal. Each meal costs £1.49 and I buy 4 per week....that's a total of £309.02 per year. I will be interested to see what Aldi corporate office has to say about this about I write my complaint letter next week.

Comment (0)

I bought biscuit barrel assortment from aldi in longwell green. I opened the packet and it's not the ones it said on the packet and they are broken too. I hope Aldi will make the right move when I contact their customer service number tomorrow and let them know about this.

Comment (0)

I purchased 5 55" TV's and needed to return 3 as they did not fit on wall. I checked your website to confirm I could return to any Aldi store. Tried to return to Kells and assistant manager Pirot (ck sp) refused to accept them. Had to drive two hours to return to Ashbourne store. Went shopping again in Kells store and requested the steamer you had on sale. Manager on Sunday morning assured me he would contact stores and tell me where I could purchase one. Received no response and found one myself in Navan. If you have a policy that over a certain amount you must go back to original store, please say so. The people in Kells could not care less about their customers. Just really disappointed in the culture of the Kells store.

Comment (0)

I had done my weekly shop, in a queue of 6 people to only one till open. A member of staff called to me that she was opening another till and would get someone along. A gentleman next to me only had a couple of items, so I let him go first. When he was half way through throwing my shopping at him, he told me I was far too slow and keeping customers waiting. There was only one lady behind me who had half a dozen items. I think staff customer service was disgraceful. I do not want my shopping chucked at me, O want to pack my shopping carefully, but I was far from slow. At the end of the day I am the customer without us Aldi would not have a store. It is not a race to check out shopping and I found it humiliating and upsetting that I should be spoken to like that. I went then to Tesco, and it was a delight to not be harassed and have my shopping thrown at me. Totally disgusted with the crushing business of Aldi staff, never known anything like it!

Comment (0)

Having purchased several bottle of milk over the last few weeks the last being last week. I would like to make a complaint about your milk bottles. The containers are that poor that when you pick them up the handles start to leak at the bottom and fills your fridge with milk and leaks all over your kitchen top (not very Happy) be Loyal customer This has happened all the several bottles I have bought. Milk is ok containers Rubbish. Please look into your supplier. Not a happy customer.

Product : Cow Belle Milk
Date on bottle Nov 7
BS1344R TC010
2 Pints

Comment (0)

I bought an Airfryer at Aldi store Ennis last November. When I tired to use it recently it wouldn't heat up. The Model No is TI-MF-1114. I do not have the receipt but I have the warranty card. It was bought on 17/11/2014. Can you please tell me what I should do? I hadn't used it too much and Aldi is no help!

Comment (0)

So I went to your store which I barely do cause of different reasons. But today I was only getting 3 things. Long story short line was long I asked the lady stocking bread if she was going to open another line she looked at the line said no she has it and went back to stocking the bread. Not 1 minute later her manager came by and seen the line and told her to open a line. She takes her time then comes over and starts slamming a cart around. I said how are you she blew me off but that wasn't or isn't the problem it was her attitude. I told the lady behind me if she was going to act that way she should have stayed with stocking the bread cause she seen the attitude as well. Don't know what the problem was or is today but had I not been on my meds you wouldn't be getting an email but she would have known the complaint.

Comment (0)

Your new store in Blackwood, Caerphilly is to darn COLD. When i complained to an assistant manager called Emily she was rude and tried to browbeat me and not let me get a word in.Its been like this since the store opened and must be very uncomfortable for the staff with temperatures in the range 10c to 12c.I have shopped at Aldi for the last 10 years ever since the old store opened. I LIKE the store but the uncomfortable shopping experience is ridiculous and i shall avoid the store and use Lidl instead although its farther away. I rung your customer service two weeks ago to complain also.

Comment (0)

Your New Store Opened Today Thursday 29th October in Clitheroe Lancashie BB7 1HT At 08.00hrs. And Me for one was Looking Forward to you opening to give the likes of Booths, Tesco, & Sainsbury's something to think about. So I decided I Would Be at Your Grand Opening & try to be one of the First 100 People as these get a Golden Envelope! I Got up at 05.20am (My Partner think's Im Mad) & was outside the store & in the line up around the 30th Person! in the rain cold & wind for near on 2 hours! After getting my Golden Envelope in the line up That had in it A £20 Value Price Yeah that's Fine! But then I needed to go & take my daughter to the Train station for her to catch the 08.25am Train to Blackburn for work So Was Unable to wait to go into the store so did just that & would come back to look round the store & collect my Prize!

This I did After paying for some items I had Purchased Asked how do I claim my Prize went to the two girls he pointed to & was given a Aldi bag in it A box of Belgian chocolate seashells 250g, 6 mince Pies, box milk chocolate mint sticks 120g, box of Noccolia chocolates 200g, Pack of Stolen Bites 350g more mince pies, asked them whats this sorry thats all's Left I was told! Was Not Happy! she came back with a Bottle of prosecco! All in all it Was Poor & This Really Dampaned My Enthusiasm For the Grand Opening As the contents Would Not come near to £20! Asked to speak with the Manager to see if I could change some of the things was Told By the young girl Is poke to Can't see why not! she got him to come & see me Asked him if I could change 1 or two things that we didn't like But was Told Point Blank No! I Really Thought He was To Quick To Dismiss me out of Hand & came over with No Compassion & Rude!

This Really Put the dampers on my Enthusiasm For The Grand Opening & the Store in General! (Look's Like More Training may well be Needed For Some) As I'd Been Going on About it to my Partner for a Very long time! I was on the phone to her to say I Was 30th in the line up & I'd got a £20 voucher & when I pick you up later we can call in & have a look round! Lol Now I Think Not Now!

Comment (0)

I had bought latte coffee glasses at Aldi and wish to complain. Upon using them they exploded and spilled red hot coffee going on me and all over kitchen. So, I took them back and just changed. I didn't comment even though it was very dangerous thing to happen now. I'm really nervous to use since then I have also heard there being taken off sale. l am a regular Aldi customer but will think twice in future what l buy. Hope to not read anymore complaints about this in the future. This could have been a hospital visit thank goodness it wasn't!

Comment (2)

I bought 4 fresh lamb chops today at the Felixstowe Rd Ipswich Suffolk today. Went to take them out of the wrapper to cook for our dinner tonight and they were rotten. The smell was indescribable! I Phones one of the stores who took all the details, and was told to bin them then when next in Ipswich take the receipt back there. I have to drive 14 miles into Ipswich, and a pensioner and all I am offered is a refund!!!! We have no meat for dinner and I really feel this is not good enough. I look forward to your early reply.

Comment (0)

Went to your Pearland location on Kirby and Broadway. There was a price showing for pizza that the cashier was unsure of so she had her manager Natalie to follow me so I could show her the price and the pizzas I had selected. She saw the price and realized that I was correct but rudely replied you want something for free. I told her she was rude and that I was going to report her she points her finger in my face once we approached the front screaming get out and don't come back. Natalie was pretending that I was the problem because I said I would report her. I've done business with Aldi for a long time was extremely upset by this person's rudeness. Sunday @ 6pm 7-26-2015.

Comment (1)

Sunday 26th July at 4pm myself and my wife walked into Aldi store on Birmingham New Road. A shop assistant shouted rudely towards us from the til ' were closed. .....get out!!' instead of coming to us and politely saying the store is closed. Very unprofessional and extremely rude. What ever happened to customer service? When I said there's no need to be rude she just walked away no apology or anything. Very disappointed.

Comment (0)

I was in the queue today (03/06/2015) I put my heavy bag on the conveyor belt to get my purse out, unaware that it was blocking items on the conveyor belt, however there were at least two more people in front of me so my items were far ahead of me and one person behind me with his things on the conveyor belt (they were no space for another person to access the conveyor belt with the stack of baskets in the way at the end of the till myself and the guy behind me were at the end of the till ourselves) the assistant spoke to me in a very rude manner to move my bag.

I moved my heavy bag and she again in a very rude manner told me to move my items up. I argued and she refused to serve me! She is there to do a job, which she clearly can't be bothered to do. I joined another queue and was served by a much better assistant. This is the second time I have received awful customer service from this store. I will no longer store at Aldi since this is the way you treat customers. I work in retail and have a pleasant approach to all customers. This employee Monica at your Bell Green store, obviously doesn't know the first thing about delivering decent customer service.

Comment (0)

On Tuesday, at the Aldi store on Heswall Wirral, the shop was a mess. Boxes littered the floor, half of the stock was not on the shelves, no milk, and when I got to the check out only 2 girls serving. I loaded my shopping on to the conveyer belt and the girl said load on to number 1 please. So I did then she said I meant number 3. So I unloaded my things again, moved on to the other till, and the assistants were shouting to each other. I had to go to Asda in the end because I could not get half of the things I wanted. The manager should be ashamed of himself. I won't be going back there again!

Comment (0)

I am a regular shopper at Aldi East Kilbride and am usually very pleased with your customer service. Today I picked up, as well as my usual shop, a copy of The Times which I did not realise you stocked. I have a longstanding prepayment agreement with The Times for which they issue me with a daily coupon to use in exchange for my copy.

I have used these coupons all over Britian in many shops, kiosks, supermarkets and garages to exchange for my newspaper but today I was informed by the manager of the EK branch that this would not be possible because "we only accept Aldi vouchers"

I find this practise very disappointing as I have never met this reaction before. I will also be writing to The Times to let them know of my experience.

Browse reviews of other Supermarkets