AirAsia Customer Service

Contact AirAsia Corporate

Welcome to the AirAsia complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against AirAsia online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the AirAsia corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

AirAsia Contact Information

• AirAsia headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Airlines

Top AirAsia Complaints

Regarding the missing bag.
Bag not arrived with me from Manila to KLIA2 on Oct 22, 2018.
Immediately made report on Oct 22, upon arrival at AirAsia claim office in KLIA2.
Flight no: AK 585, report ID : BAHKUL18A05924

Now is already Oct 25th, but very unclear information on what was happening and done form AirAsia site.
I have contacted +60387785495, everyday and yet not much progress.

Should you team take serious action for this kind of case??
I have my working items and gears in the bag, it really creates unnecessary problem for me.

Please help to improve and proceed with the recovery of the bag.
What can you do from management team to improve work done by your Mohd Rashid and his team at KLIA2?
It was help by Salmah and Syazman to replay to my call and email, but yet no bag arrived.

Appreciate your attention.
M.Shukri Adnan
0122686649 / 0123201417

need to refund my ticket but no one is picking phone and system is showing error, please advice the source or email where I can refund my ticket????????

On the 08/02/2018 I had a flight FD3350 from Bangkok (Don Mueang) to Udon Thani @ 1715 on Booking # : UW6TKW.
Due to heavy traffic from Suvarnabhumi airport I was late for my flight. I knew that there was another flight FD3356 @ 1950, so I went to the Air Asia sales counter to change my flight.
I was told by the assistant that the FD3356 flight was full and I could either standby for a fee of 3000 baht or catch the 0900 morning flight.
As my family were waiting for me to arrive back from Australia I chose to standby and then was immediately given a boarding pass for the FD3356 flight after paying the standby fee + change of flight fee + airport tax once again (payment slips attached).
After boarding I seen that the flight was not full and a lot of seats were available, as you can see by the attached photos.
I do not agree with paying the standby fee as the assistant could have given me a ticket for the FD3356 flight without the standby fee.
I feel that I was not treated fairly and request a refund for the additional charge.
I live in Udon and use Air Asia frequently and have Big Loyalty membership (#8590120190)
Your prompt reply would be appreciated.
Regards,
Brian Dick.

As my family were waiting for me to arrive back from Australia I chose to standby and then was immediately given a boarding pass for the FD3356 flight after paying the standby fee + change of flight fee + airport tax once again.
After boarding I seen that the flight was not full and a lot of seats were available.
Your prompt reply would be appreciated.
Regards,
Brian Dick.

Not only was the AirAsia plane cancelled at short notice no provisions were made to accommodate the client. Communication to the client was non existent and I had to find my way to the final boarding Playford. I find AirAsia services unacceptable and with no integrity! I will not fly ever again or recommend your company to anyone.

Always had a great experience, do not mind flying AirAsia. Customer service number answers when I have problems with my flights or questions.

Had to cancel my Air Asia flight because a military restriction to the country of Indonesia do to terrorist bombings in the country. Contacted Air Asia several times and they are refusing to refund my tickets.

Have feedback for AirAsia?