Aer Lingus Customer Service

Contact Aer Lingus Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-514-622-4022

Aer Lingus www.aerlingus.com is the ‘self described’ national airline of Ireland and is owned by IAG--the parent company of British Airways. With a fleet of 47 Airbus aircraft and destinations over 92 this airline transports over 10 million passengers per annum. Revenues in 2014 were reported as Euro 1.5 billion. There are over 3,000 employees.

If you have a problem with your Aer Lingus flight, call 1-514-622-4022. You will also find helpful Assistance here. To send a postal correspondence to the CEO, Stephen Kavanaugh, address your envelope with Aer Lingus Gold Circle, 3rd Floor, Iolar House, Dublin, Airport PA 06-39 Ireland.

Aer Lingus is translated ‘air fleet’ and was founded in 1936. The company mission is ‘to connect Ireland to the world and the world to Ireland’. Social presence is important to Aer Lingus and their plane tails are painted with #followus. Look for them on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.

Aer Lingus Contact Information

• Aer Lingus headquarters address

• 3rd Floor, Iolar House, Dublin, Airport PA 06-39 Ireland

1-514-622-4022

Browse reviews of other Airlines

Top Aer Lingus Complaints

Shittest airline in Europe with its cousin ryanair (garbageair)

aer lingus also know as air fungus, air cunnilingus (although when you see the hostesses, it's more like aer vomitus) and of course aer fuckus as they spend their time trying to screw their clients.

Always late, I mean always and not by 10 mn but more than one hour each time. If you have the bad luck to fly
with aer fuckus, just make sure to have hours to your next connecting flight.
overpriced - a very low low cost and cheap service airline that charges you a long haul price to fly to London from Dublin or Cork (all other low costs and major airlines are cheaper).
Appalling service
Uncouth, unprofessional, disafgreable, and sometimes hateful onboard personel ("you're ok!!!!! seems to be a polite formula in Ireland).
Cherry on the cake: racist remarks or attitude from the personal towards people who happen not to be irish on their pathetic flights...
If airline had a shithole it would be call aer lingus

Top marks for flight efficiency on EI0273, zero marks for customer service. Airplane landed in Dublin, had a backpack that was on the overhead compartment, which was removed by one male flight attendant without my knowledge. One female passenger notified me of this as she noticed I was looking frantically for my backpack. I proceeded to the front of the plane to notify the one younger male and one female flight attendant of this and was casually told to wait. A call was made and then it was confirmed that my backpack was moved and I need to wait until everyone off boarded. I was told to go fetch it from the back of the airplane, no help no support and no apologies. Good start of your new branding and customer service image, Air Lingus.

To whom it may concern: Yesterday, Dec 17, 20018 I tried to book a round trip Hartford - Lisbon. I could not make the booking online. I called your NY office and was told the reason was an overnight layover. I proceed to make the bookings and was quoted $500 plus. 1/2 way through the booking the aerlingus associate said that the computer had frozen. I waited 5 minutes. When the computer was back online I was told that now the ticked was $800. Is this the way you deal with customers. You just about lost a prospective client and his family and friends that travel regularly to Europe and bad PR. Thank you kindly . c

On Friday 12th. October 2018 I was booked on a mini 3 night visit to Munich with The Travel Dept. booking numberA400502 Although a message from the agency told me to proceed to the airport, a second message advised me that if the flight was cancelled other arrangements would be put in place. As is advised by media and with a storm on the way that night I kept watch on the Aer Lingus website and found that the flight to Munich was cancelled. I watched the website until midnight and decided it would be of no use to travel as the flight was cancelled. I rang The Travel Dept. the next morning to discover that the flight had actually taken off. I was given two options, suffer or go out to the airport and put my case and get another ticket at my own expense for the evening flight to Munich at a cost of 220 euro. I found the situation chaotic with long queues, eventually discovering that this flight was full. I contacted the The Travel Dept. book me on the early morning flight to Munich, the cost had now risen to 330Eur. which reluctantly agreed to PRN2HGQIF. I lost one full day and night from the trip which rendered my trip of less value together a lot of stress. The extra amount put more fifty per cent more on the price of the short trip and I would consider that the 330Eur. should be refunded due to the erroneous information from Aer Lingus.
Yours,
Anthony Hanna

My luggage was lost during an Aer Lingus flight to Chicago and not returned until past 72 hours. A claim for compensation for the interim expenses was filed online 10 days after. No response was ever received. Customer relations just ignored my email request for follow up.

This will make the 3rd time in a roll my luggage kept getting delayed for days with AerLingus. I was in Chicago from Dublin on the 8th of August to attend a party only for my luggage to be delayed in Dublin. I had nothing to wear for 3days and coming back again on the 15th of August only for my luggage to be delayed again. and my brief case was all messed up. file no ORDEI19696

This is my second complaint submittance within a few days with no response. My luggage has been lost for 5 days - original flight from Birmingham UK to Dublin to Seattle on 6th July 2018. Extensive phone calls to Aer Lingus at Seattle airport - endless examples of lies and being fobbed off about my luggage, I'm truly appalled with my treatment as I believed Aer Lingus to be a reputable airline. My special trip to the US has been spoiled due to the distress of my special luggage and belongings disappearing without concern, help or empathy from staff at Aer Lingus.

This is concerning my earlier complaint Ref flight number 25GDJN this is not the first time this has happened to me. Can you let me know if this is a regular problem with customers booking. If it happens on a regular basis where customers book and then discover the date is not what they think they have clicked on should this not flag up when a customer tries to rebook within a couple of minutes that they have made a mistake. Should it cost them so much or should they not have an option to cancel.

I booked an Aer Lingus flight this evening from London to Dublin return I picked the dates and when I received the confirmation the date on the return had changed. I tried to change on line and it cost me £84 booking reference 25GDJN as I was re-booking the date was still coming up on the wrong date. I had to keep changing until it came right is this an ongoing problem. Can I have a refund I look forward to a response from Aer Lingus customer care offices, so far they have not returned any of my phone calls.

I did introduce a claim for cost refund for Aer Lingus flighs with case reference 815739 and so far never received any response. This is not a good experience for customers.

My Aunt whom I am very close with died last Monday, and when I booked flights to bring her home it was supposed to be on flight where we could all fly home together it cost me and my other Aunt €580 for two one way flights back to dublin. Now this is a heartbreaking time for us never mind the stress that some of your workers caused with mix ups, as far as I was aware we were all on the flight on the Saturday evening including my deceased Aunt but then I get a call in the UK from Jennings Funeral Parlour in Dublin telling me that my Aunt will be brought home on the first flight out to Dublin on the Saturday morning.

As Jennings said that, Aer lingus rang them and said that they gave them the wrong information , nobody rang me and told me this , but when I rang Aer Lingus to find out what was going on I was told if I would like to change my tickets to be on the flight with my Aunt it would cost me more to change the flights. Are you guys having a laugh €580 for two one way tickets and if I would like to pay more. Where is the Compassion, Sympathy, and just overall Helpfulness at this sad time now I would be very grateful if someone could get back to me on this matter and if you could have the respect to ring me.

You have no idea of the stress you caused me by the time I got off that flight I did go to the desk and spoke with some staff who were very compassionate with me and told me that should never have happened.

So far, we have only received two emails, one booking confirmation and one sign-up confirmation for My Air Lingus. We are unable to contact Air Lingus by phone or email. The first email did not work, from the secod email we are still awaiting a reply. The phone numbers dialt did not work either, no response, and in fact, we received no booking confirmation on our phone.

I wrote in Nov 2015. Ref Case No 521681, Some ten weeks on I am still awaiting a response to my complaint from Aer Lingus corporate office and my refund for double charging. I would be grateful for your response, ASAP.

My experience was with my visa traveling to United States.I applied for visas for my husband and myself and I was informed that they were authorised when we arrived at check in we were told that they were not.We had a very traumatic experience and had the stress of applying again at the airport.To my surprise when I returned home I received my credit card bill to see that our visas had actually been authorized and we were. Charged twice.It isn't even the case of being charged twice it was the stressful situation we were put under. Traveling with aer lingus has changed so much and the assistance that isn't available for people when they come off along haul flight is non existent .As an Irish citizen I a embarrassed

May 28, 2015 Dublin airport security check point (Dublin side) the system had gone done and we rushed rushed through the security check point. I was requested to place my flight ticket and the necklace I had around my neck in the bin. When I reached the other side of the check point and was collecting my things from the bins my necklace was not there along with my ticket. It was very busy due to the system failure I was referred to a supervisor Angus. He took my name and address and wrote this information in a book he did refer me to lost and found he was polite and professional. I have not heard from your airline lost and found regarding my necklace. My necklace was sliver with many religious medallions and crosses hanging from the chain. Should you have this necklace can it be returned to me I would pay for the mailing fees. This not so much a complaint as much as a request thank you for Aer Lingus assistance.

Many companies offer flight booking options, but what if we are looking at something that suits our pocket? Well AerLingus one can be rest assured about the quality of service they provide. Exceptional care, right cuisine, top class entertainment and comfort is what defines Aer Lingus. I had make a trip from Dublin to Austin and opted Aer Lingus. I must say they are one of the best in class and one gets top class travel. They gave me the option to choose my seat while I was making the booking which I think is very essential as customer preference. Since I was on a business trip, I also had to make my accommodation. Aer Lingus had tie ups with hotel which make it easier for me to do everything under one site. I am extremely happy with the comfort I received and I suggest to anyone who wants peace of mind while travelling.

Have feedback for Aer Lingus?