24 Hour Fitness Customer Service

Contact 24 Hour Fitness Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-432-6348

24 Hour Fitness is a private ‘by membership” fitness company serving over 4 million members. Offering studio fitness classes, personalized training, nutrition counseling there are over 400 clubs in 13 states. In 2014 the Wall Street Journal reported their revenues as USD 1.3 billion and employees as over 20,000.

To receive member services call 1-800-432-6348. You may also find customer service numbers here. To reach current CEO, Mark Smith (August 2014), you may address a letter to him with 12647 Alcosta Blvd. #500 San Ramon, CA 94583 or call him 925-543-3100. Membership Services, P.O. Box 2689, Carlsbad, CA 92018 is another option.

24 Hour Fitness offers an on site Kids Club, e-newsletter, Mindset, “4Pillars”, and My24MobileApp. You may also find Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn useful in connecting, reaching your fitness goals and obtaining membership service.

24 Hour Fitness Contact Information

• 24 Hour Fitness headquarters address

• 12647 Alcosta Blvd. #500 San Ramon, CA 94583

1-800-432-6348

A-

9am-6pm PST

Browse reviews of other Gyms

Top 24 Hour Fitness Complaints

I've been sending with no response? Now I've already canceled 3months ago " my refund was not payed back to me" if their is any mistake it was done by your employee, I'm owed the fee to join, this matter is causing me stress. (Respond)
Update on my refund". I haven't had any kind of response from no one?
I need my funds" a complaint will be filed, location: Garden Grove CA Brookhurst and chapman. Your gym is a Disappointment" I'll be seeing a VA lawyer (jag) I can't afford one I shouldn't be going threw this" it's my money" send a check to 13602 Bowen st Garden Grove CA. 92843
To: John H, Arredondo.

Date: November 23, 2018 at 9:52:58 AM PST
To: "From: Customer Service" <noreply@cancellaution-form.com>
Subject: Fwd: Regarding 24 Hour Fitness cancellation request

"No response on my refund?"
I'm John Arredondo,
After receiving this Email I was hoping I would be receiving my refund" but it's been over a month" in constantly keep trying to contact someone on my request I'm getting nothing" I'm a disable Veteran low income the funds are needed" I need a response" I'm sending a copy of one of the Emails I've sent. Thank you, John

Date: October 8, 2018 at 1:49:22 AM PDT
To: email@guest.24hourfitness.com
Subject: Refund request, 3rd

My name is John Arredondo,
About a month ago I requested my refund after 3days canceling my membership at 24 hour fitness, I made the time limit you have written on the membership paper work of 5days to cancel, your employee agreed " Then he informed me I would be receiving. My refund in about 2weeks ? That's all I was told,
I waited about 2weeks checking my mailbox! "Nothing" I gave 24 hour fitness another call, spoke to an Employee asking him about my refund that I haven't received it ? The gentlemen checked and informed me that it was sent" I informed him that I checked my mail everyday, then I was told that 24fitness after two weeks fitness put my refund back into the prepaid card I used to join" being they wouldn't except cash, the 24fitness employee at the time I joined took me to buy a prepaid card
which was never handed to me? for the exact amount to join, the employee at 24 fitness used it to key it into my fitness account as paid"your fitness employee kept the card the whole time I never saw the card after that, the prepaid card empty" he their was nothing on it" the paperwork was done, I was given my copies and left"I never handled the prepaid card, and was never told by any of your employees that the refund was put back into the card? it's been three weeks and I haven't received my refund" I've been trying to contact someone in the main office by calling and Email for a week and a half no one at 24 hour fitness has Responded? I'm a 64 year old disable Veteran I wanted to join to use the swimming pool for therapy" not able to find one with the VA at this time, my disability keeps me from doing what needs to be done, the request for my Refund is needed" send ASAP please send me a Email on how I'm to receive my refund?

I've sent Emails, called and received no response for 21/2 weeks
When I did get a hold of an Employee he informed me that I was refunded and the funds were put back into the prepaid card ? I informed him the pre paid card was not returned to me? Your rep put it all in when I joined it was 3days after I canceled" when I was told I would get my refund I'm thinking a Check? Who would put money back in a pre paid card after 3days! I need a response" and my funds" I'm also not able to find the employee at the gym? It's vary Disappointing for a business like yours can make people wait?

I'm John Arredondo,
I needed to email this to you being I'm not receiving any response from my complaint? The BBB has nothing on my complaint I filed? I sent a copy of my request to the BBB, time has past the happened in Oct 8,2018 on my part everything was done right" I need my funds" I'm a Disable Veteran low income, the gym was to be used for therapy I needed the swimming pool, joining was too much had to cancel within five day limit. Please Email me on any update" I would like to know what's going on?
Sent from my iPad. Sending copies of previous Request

I've sent Emails, called and received no response for 21/2 weeks
When I did get a hold of an Employee he informed me that I was refunded and the funds were put back into the prepaid card ? I informed him the pre paid card was not returned to me? Your rep put it all in when I joined it was 3days after I canceled" when I was told I would get my refund I'm thinking a Check? Who would put money back in a pre paid card after 3days! I need a response" and my funds" I'm also not able to find the employee at the gym? It's vary Disappointing for a business like yours can make those kind of mistake? And not responding to my request. I will be follow threw until I receive my refund"

Date: October 8, 2018 at 1:49:22 AM PDT
To: email@guest.24hourfitness.com
Subject: Refund request, 3rd

Sent from my iPad

In speaking to the General Manager of your club located at 4440 E Tropicana Ave and Mountain Vista Las Vegas Nevada on 10-12-2018 I found him to be a very RUDE and a very Obnoxious person. He just refused to listen to my concerns that some Seniors brought to my attention and it was about his way and that's it case closed as far as he was concerned. Shame on him. I sure hope that I will hear from someone in your Organization who is willing to listen to the concern of a Senior Citizen By the way I to am a Senior Citizen and I do very much enjoy all your clubs, and it is because of so many well trained staff team members that you employ that I was able to lose 140 lbs. and keep it off. Bottom line you saved my life.

My complaint is that my fiancee went to your 24 hour fitness in Oceanside Ca, and had told the kids care lady about my daughter had some medicine in her bottle and didn't want other kid to drink out of my daughter's bottle. And had California CPS called on her for no reason. It was a stupid call! Your kid care center is filled with idiots who have no idea what they are doing. As well as the manager of that gym told my fiancee, that it was her fault that CPS was called. The people you have working at that gym need to be retrained on customer service. My other complaint is that when my daughter was hurt at the children center, your employee tried to hide that my daughter got hurt. The fact that you didn't call my daughter's mother when she was hurt pisses me off. Your employees don't care about the safety of kids. Your district manager of the area as well as the manager of that gym don't want to take responsibility of the action of their employees. Take some responsibility and stop blaming other people for your mistakes.

I purchased a membership on May 1, 2018. I only live three blocks from the gym on Maryland Parkway in Las Vegas.I am very disappointed because the gym pool has been closed much of the time because of needed repairs. I am 80 years old and it is difficult for me to go to a different gym for the water aerobic classes that I need. I feel there should be an adjustment made to my monthly dues because of this problem. Thank you for listening to me. Eleanor Matteson. 993 Scarlet Haze Ave. Las Vegas Nevada 89183

When I check in at around 6AM on 3675 Midway Drive in San Diego, I've a stomach pain & vomit a few times, so I try to lay on my back in order to reduce pain. A few minutes later the supervisor approaches me to say something, but i immediate sign in American Sign Language to him "I'm DEAF!" However, he doesnt write down the paper (communication) & makes fun of me while he is STILL speaking in front of me in UNprofessional & Uneducated behavior! As a result, he calls security to remove me from the facility. Be honest w/ you, I dont really want to cause a stupid scene, but he makes many dumb moves in which i become impatient & MAD. After 30 minutes, female police officer stops by me to check & shows me a great amount of respect by showing & writing down to help me communicate better. she finds issues wrong & suggests me to leave cuz supervisor uses words against me. What did i violate? Wrong Conclusion & considering Disability Discrimination.

when i check in @ 24 hrs fitness on 3675 midway drive, san diego, Ca, i've a stomach pain & try to lay on my back in order to reduce pain, so i lay for a while. A few mins later Supervisor approaches me & throws hostile attitude to me in unprofessional behavior when i say to him "I'm DEAF." however, he doesnt write down the paper & make fun of me while he is still talking. as a result, supervisor calls security to come. WRONG CONCLUSION!!! WHAT DID I VIOLATE? IT MAY BE CONSIDERED AS DISABILITY DISCRIMINATION!!! also, security takes a pic of me. repeatedly, what did i break the law? in a way i ask security what his name is, but he doesnt & walks away!!! WRONG CONCLUSION & UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR

im senior and enjoying 24 hours la fiftess my complaint is i will like people they work in this place they chould help the senior how to use the equipment that wait them dont" got hurt i ask the receptionst but they said we have to paid for the training i think is no right for me we deserve free a list to chowing how to use some equipments depend in the capabilities in the person we cant afforded to paid 300 hundred dollars for the trained we live for social security i hoppe you understand the seniors situation thank you i will very apreciated if you read my complaint

My wife Donna Wasson and I (Herbie Martin) have been attending the 24 Hour Fitness in Everett Washington.

To my understanding, it's called the Mill Creek 24 Hour Fitness Super Club.

During our regular visits, we have informed the staff every single visit about club members allowed to walk through the shower area with their outdoor shoes on and going into the steam room and sauna.

The club has signs posted on the doors of no outdoors shoes allowed in the steam room or the sauna.

My wife and I have to go to the front door every single visit to have someone from the front desk to come and enforce the posted sign on the doors of no outdoors tennis shoes allowed in both the steam room and the sauna.

Wearing outdoors tennis shoes in the steam room and the sauna is spreading germs and unable to keep the floor clean from germs.

And all the bacteria from the outdoor tennis shoes being worn in both the steam room and the sauna.

Let's look closer at our concerns:

The steam room that is most susceptible to germ-spreading are the ones that are most frequently used and least frequently cleaned. This combination can almost assure you of picking up some type of bacteria.

The floor can be one of the dirtiest spots in a steam room and sauna. Dirty shoes can increase germ exposure.

Because bacteria are formed more easily when there is moisture and when there is heat, the steam room and sauna is a perfect location for cultivating the kinds of germs that could make anyone sick.

The heat encourages the germs to grow and they are easily transferred to the air.

Bacterial and Viral Infections - both types of infections are caused by microbes bacteria and viruses respectively and spread by such as one contact with contaminated surfaces, and water.

Microbes can also cause - latent infections, which may not cause symptoms at first but can reactivate over a period of months and years.

Most importantly, bacterial and viral infections can cause mild, moderate, and severe diseases.

Bacteria and viruses are both too small to be seen without a microscope, bacteria can survive in different environments including extreme heat.

Viruses can't survive without a host and most viruses do cause disease. Viruses can attack cells in the liver, respiratory system, and blood.
Some cases viruses target bacteria.

The individuals who are mostly warm-up before lifting the weights and the ones in the steam room or the sauna with their outdoor tennis shoes on.

If the gym would post no outdoors tennis shoes before leaving the shower areas and going into the pool area would stop a lot of the traffic.

The sign alone is not working and it has to be some kind of accountability of the individuals wearing their outdoor tennis shoes inside both the steam room and sauna.

We have expectations of a written response back to this formal complaint, that is not being enforce at our current gym.

Very Concerned Members,

Donna Wasson and Herbie Martin

I signed up for 10 personal training sessions at 24 hour fitness located 512 S Chambers Rd, Aurora, CO 80017. The personal trainer name is Sean. At my first session he didn't know how to work their computer system and he didn't even weigh me. My goal was to lose 10 pounds and I didn't. When we had our last session I informed him I wouldn't be signing up again with him because I didn't reach my goals.

He then became rude and his behavior was unprofessional. I shouldn't have to tell a PT to weigh me, or to write down my progress information for each session. The PT is there to take control and lead you so you can reach you weight loss goals. But that didn't happen. It was a total waste of money and I will never use their PT's again. They are not properly trained and in my opinion, you should be given a partial refund if you don't meet you weight loss goals.

It was a horrible experience. To make matters worse I filed a compliant with management and they never responded. Well the good news is that Planet Fitness is popping up everywhere, so I contacted my HR department to have Planet Fitness added to our gym list of choice. I will make it my mission to take every client and have employees move their memberships to Planet Fitness. I would give this gym 0 stars if it were allowed. They are the worse gym ever!

24 hour fitness staff is very rude and condescending. They do not keep the facilities clean. The male staff harass certain female clients and when they complain about the sexual harassment, customer service, and the General Manager laugh about it or blow it off.when report filthy conditions to staff they make fun of u, call u a liar or then target u for harassment. Corporate was notified of the problems but.doesn't care. They even try to harass you or belittle you.

What is wrong with the elevator at the Torrance Ca location? It's been out of service for over 3 weeks. Nobody seems to know when it will ever be fixed. Do they want to get rid of us people who can't climb the stairs or aren't physically perfect? Seems like discrimination. The manager never seems to be there. Does he work from home? Does this violate the Disabilities Act. I get half of a gym but no reduction of my dues. I'm really upset about this. Maybe they have too many medicare members and want to get rid of them. I would really like an answer to this question. Somebody who works there said they would like to know about the elevator too as everybody gets mad at them and it's not their fault.

I signed up with 24 hour fitness for a whole year membership in June of 2015.I have a bone spur on my ankle and may need ankle surgery. he manager that signed me up ensured me that I can freeze or suspend membership monthly fees up to 6 months. On October of 2015, I was taking cortisone shots and because of doctor's orders it would be best to stay out of the gym. I called 24 hour fitness and asked them to suspend it for the next 6 months. I just returned last week on May 2, 2016 and found out that my fees were never frozen and that I was being charged from October- April which is a total of 6 months. I called the manager today, 5/9th and spoke to Maddie at 2:25-2:35PM and inquired about why I was still being charged.

She was able to credit only 2 months but was not willing to credit all of the 6 months. I did not agree with this because I still got charged for 4 months of fees in which was not my fault but their employee's mishap. In addition, I have been a member of 24 hour fitness for more than 15 years. This treatment was disrespectful and I believe that this situation needs to be fairly rectified. There are people that I know who have been grand fathered in and only pay $25 a year, $50 a year and they still don't use the facilities because of the terrible treatment. I would still like to use the facilities and have my 6 months credited.

I have been a member since 2009. I had a very bad experience with one of your night shift employee at your 18541 Kuykendahl Rd. Spring, TX 77379. He was a older black man who would not give me his name (I'm black also). I'm an Engineering Inspector who works 16 hour days occasionally. This situation took place a couple of days ago. After working 16 hours I went to the gym reluctantly. As I enter the club this employee said to me " what's happening old school?".

Being tired I guess I didn't answer him as quickly as he wanted and as I was trying to log into the system he raised his voice and said "lift your head it will be ok lift your head up what's wrong with you? Lift your head up son!". I'm 61 years old and do not appreciate being talk to in this manner. This employee seemed to be very friendly to other members of the club and I thought he was I nice guy.

As I was leaving the club about an hour later I told him to have a nice night, he was on the phone an just waived me off. I'm sorry to say that I plan on canceling my membership with 24 hours fitness. This employee was extremely arrogant! There must be other clubs who show more respect to long term members.

This is for the memberships of Scott Steffensen 00123, Bridget Steffensen 00123, and Kory Freeman 00123, and anyone else on this account. Having had our membership since 2008, having paid 599.87 up front, then another $99.00 for only the first renewal year, we had been told that our lifetime membership would be $49 a year for life. This year we saw our membership double in price and have simply been told that the fine print stated that our membership amount was not for life. It appears that the clause on the back of the contract is in complete contradiction with the agreement made between us and 24 Hour Fitness in its agreement to establish a lifetime membership of $49. We protest this action against us and desire to maintain the agreement made to us of $49 a year for life.

The manager and staff at 24 hour fitness have been made aware of the following complaints and have not corrected any of them in a timely manner. The swimming pool area is not well maintained, each month we experience a cold pool that takes time to regulate. The water fountain has not been working for three weeks. Two of the three lights in the steam room have been out for three weeks. I have never seen a maintenance worker use a mop to clean the swimming pool area, shower room or pool area. They simply hose down everything.

I called to cancel my membership in July 2015, I was told to freeze my account so if I decide to reactivate my fee would be the same. I explained I really just want to cancel as I was out of work & couldn't afford membership . They convinced no charges will be mad & I said if I don't reactive in 3 months what happens, I was told it would cancel automatically. So I decided to have my membership frozen thinking I had nothing to loose. To my surprise I saw a debit on my bank statement for $44.95 from 24 Hour fitness.

I called the 24 hour corporate office immediately was told I was sent an email in July explaining if I don't cancel in 6 months I get charged again as a member. I said I never read this email not saying it wasn't sent but I know I never read it probably thought it was an advertisement. After I explained this I was told sorry they can not take this charge off but will cancel now for future. I asked for manager, was on hold for 25minutes, manager gets on says the same as the other agent said I asked for his supervisor and was told there is no one else I can speak to, I asked for another phone number they said there is none.

I am so upset that this charge hasn't been removes especially that my initial call was to cancel back in July and I was manipulated to Freeze my account only to get charged 6 months later.

Costa, Carlsbad Mall: While a woman was showering the cleaning person named Carlos entered the women's locker room to vacuum. He entered while a woman was showering. It was a very unpleasant experience. As soon as he was identified as a male and not a female cleaning person, he was yelled at above the sound of the vacuum and told to get out. It was reported to the person supervising at the main desk and he apologized for what had occurred.

The Shoppes at Carlsbad Mall: Three days later at this location a woman was using the bathroom facilities when a male cleaning person entered with a a vacuum. The sign outside on the wall indicated that the women's locker room would be closed for cleaning at a specific time. This male cleaning person did not honor and probably did not read the sign. It was unexpected when the female member leaving the toilet area saw him. She went to get the person supervising the desk. He spoke in Spanish to the male cleaning person who had just escaped out of the women's locker room and warning him not to enter there. The desk person had no idea there was a sign posted regarding the closing of women's locker room.

24 Hour Fitness Management needs to face reality and supervise these cleaning people appropriately. Allowing these cleaning people to run slipshod around the facility is completely irresponsible. I am giving you Zero stars for what has happened and what appears to be a pattern..

I have been a member of 24 Hour Fitness for about 10 years. I have never had any kind of trouble with any of the staff at the numerous locations I have gone to during this time. But I did want to make a complaint about a staff member at the 720 S Colorado Blvd, Glendale, CO (Galleria) location. I have been in that store several times and every time I check in to work out, if he is standing at the front desk, he says something inappropriate to me. I believe his presence at the front desk is menacing and makes other people uncomfortable as well. At this point I have to reconsider my membership due to that location being convenient for me.

I don't know what his name is but he always is wearing a “beret hat”. He is blonde, about 6'1”, has facial hair, and looks to be in his thirties or early 40s. I don't know what his role is there at the store – I have only ever seen him at the front desk talking to other staff and being a nuisance to club members coming through the front door.

On January 18th, 2016, I went into 24hr fitness on Center Parkway and spoke with Michael about how I can purchase a gift for a friend to try out 24hr fitness gym. Michael showed a couple options and I chose the option of paying for 2mos (first & last month's payment) as an add on to my current membership. Michael specifically told me and my husband that we need to cancel the add on membership by February 18th so that we will not be charged for the 3rd month.

On March 17th, I view my bank account and noticed that the 3rd month was charged already. I called 24hr fitness immediately & spoke to Ivana who said they can't cancel the membership over the phone. My husband and I drove to 24hr fitness & Shay assisted us by cancelling the membership for the friend & told us that the refund will be back in our account within 7-10 days. Today, March 18th, I received a confirmation email showing the cancellation & amount refunded.

I called Shay and asked why the refund is less than the amount charged and Shay said it's prorated. I explained to Shay that I was given specific date by Michael to cancel on the 18th, why am I being charged on the 15th but Shay said there's nothing she can do because it's a computer generated prorate. I don't care that the refund is $2.50 less but what disappointed me was that I was told to cancel on the 18th of Feb, yet was charged prior to that date. Then, Shay told us it's cancelled & refunded but never told us it's been prorated. I had to find out through viewing my statements as well as an email.

I am waiting until my friend finished her 2mos trial (end on March 17th) w/24hr fitness & I will be cancelling my and my husband's membership with 24hr fitness.

Although 24 Hour Fitness prides themselves with a cleaning staff, just pay attention. I was on the treadmill when I began choking on the dust in the air. The woman running on the treadmill next to me was also generating additional dust. I moved away from her and went to the treadmill that was two or three over from her . Those machines were all vacant. The dust continued to pour into the air. I had to hold the sleeve of my shirt over my nose. I placed my treadmill in a maximum inclination and stopped it from operating. I looked under the machine.

The floor beneath the treadmill was filthy. It dawned on me that as the treadmill base moved in a continuous rotating motion it was tossing dust into the air. Taking the disinfecting liquid and a paper towel, I cleaned the floor to remove the filth. That action resolved the issue. 24 Hour Fitness management needs to be aware of these health concerns. The members shouldn't have to resort to drastic measures to maintain their health and fitness. Isn't that their business?

I joined 24 hour last September on a free pass that really wasn't. I felt pressured to sign up for a membership and I did for year and they promised no annual fee and just pay first and last. Today I see an annual fee charge that I remembered not signing up for and was told that it was in the contract, I was told no annual fee and didn't see it on my contract. I call customer service and was not helpful I got frustrated and tried to cancel my membership and was told that would be $200 for early termination.

They ended up freezing my acct till may. I am dissatisfied that even when i told them no annual fee I still got charged and then was told repeatedly that annuals fees are due January of every year, and I told them I didn't see that in the contract

I have a few complaints about the 24 Hour Fitness club in Lakewood ca. A lot of the time there are no work out towels. Multiple treadmill machines are broken and not usable (TV, earphone jack or machines with error codes) and the parking lot looks like it never get cleaned. All employees are really friendly but it doesn't make for a enjoyable experience. I hope that 24 Hour Fitness CEO reads this complaint and changes their corporate policy.

Oh my God! I have never had such a difficult time making a payment. 24 Hours automated system is useless! After about 10 calls I finally got it to work. If the automated person can not understand your member number, it automatically transfers you. I have been on hold for at least 20 to 30 minutes numerous times without any one ever picking up. I literally called about 10 times. The member number has letters in front of the numbers. The computer can't ever understand what you are saying or punching in. I am ready to tear my hair out of my head in frustration. You call the nearest club and they can't do anything about it. They say just come in and do it. You go on line and it is a challenge too. Especially because you are required to push in passwords etc. I wanted to pay someone else's membership for them. Why would I know all their private info?! Totally useless!

I go to the 24 hrs fitness in palmdale, closest to the mall. One of the bikes has been down since March, at least that is when I notice it. It is still down. Yesterday I notice another one is down. What's going on? Your facility used to maintain their equipment. You have a lot of members and I know they are all paying fees. Do you not care about members

In the month of June I visited the 24 hours fitness in Moreno valley, Ca. I asked an employee how much it would cost to use the facility for the week and the response was more than if I were to use the facility for the month. The employee then gave me a form to sign that I would be using the facility for a month even though I was only going to use it for ONE WEEK. I specifically told the employee that I was from out of town (4 hours away) that I was going to use the services EXACLTY AS I SAID "FOR ONE WEEK". The employee stated it would benefit me this way. I come to find out that I was being charged month after month when the employee stated I would only be charged for the month of June. It would be greatly appreciated if I can be refunded what I was charged after the month of June.

My wife and I are members at the Alemany club and for the last month or so the machines have been breaking down and not being fixed? I've had to bring my Leatherman to make machine adjustments. When I ask what's going on they tell me that they had to fire the mechanic and that they are having trouble finding a new one? for the last week or so the air conditioner is leaking into a 55 gallon trash can which is half full, and isn't that where legionaries disease comes from?

Went to Lakewood, CA 24 Hour Fitness club and complained to staff about the filthy conditions and Fact the wet floors caused safety issues. Nothing happened. Went to management and they did nothing and treated me badly. Staff started to be nasty, rude and retaliatory towards me. I reported it to corporate and the District Mgr was to call. He never did. I kept trying but nothing happened. The last straw was when I was sexually harassed and the 24 Hour Fitness corporate office did nothing. The manager eventually kicked me out because I complained to corporate. When I told corporate they did no investigation or called me back.

I have asked for the 24 hour gym in Fontana, CA if they could put larger signs up indicating that members should shower before entering the pools. They say that the sign that has 10 sentences of rules is sufficient. I do not think it is. I see many people enter the pool after being in the sauna and steam rooms.

Reported filthy unsafe conditions, and rude staff at Lakewood, CA club. Was retaliated against, threatened, verbally harassed. The fitness mgr pretended to be the head mgr when calling. The district mgr never called or investigated. Just decided to get rid of the "squeaky wheel " instead of taking care of the problem in the gym.

Annapolis MD. Typically 40% of the treadmills don't work properly. Usually no sound and/or screen. Management unresponsive to member complaints. I was told the machines are serviced ONLY ONCE A WEEK!! Very poor service. Place is dirty. A haven for germs . They should have a posted member complaint/ suggestion board where management responds.

the stuff members are so rude specially two works name is jhonson and other was white lady name is tracy they two don't know how to make customers happy I just went to the gym and they don't let me in they were keep saying that you didn't make the fee your fee is due even I was showing them proof my email address and other things like membership els. very very rude two people out there please review and take action thanks.. other ways I will quite this gym I went to the gym after 7 blocks they don't care they said really don't know how to handle the situation bad customer service also.

My problem with 24 Hour Fitness simple, the contracts! Sure a lot of gyms are using them by 3 freakin' years for a gym membership? I know people who won't be working out after a few months at the gym much less 36 months. Why 24 Hour Fitness? Why? Give me a simple contact and I would love you but instead I have different friends who are trapped in your 3, 4, and 5 year deals. Sure that works better for 24 Hour and their bottom line now, but what about later when all those pissed off people come to renew. Promise it will be somewhere else for me.

Have feedback for 24 Hour Fitness?