Success! — Your Customer Complaint Has Been Submitted

Nobody likes to complain. In fact, for many of you this might be the first time you have ever filed a complaint online.

Thank you for your feedback. Your complaint is currently being reviewed by our team.

So, what happens next?

1. Complaint review (generally in the next 24-48 hours)
  2. Posting to our website
  3. Social sharing and promotion

We might reach out to you for further information or supporting photos if needed.

Please connect with our team on social media below:

Thanks again for your complaint, and for your support.

How was your experience on our website? Let us know by leaving a comment below!

Comments

Comment:

I really appreciate you helping out with my complaint. Less than an hour after I posted here DirecTV reached out and offered to give me a full refund.

Comment:

I filed a complaint about Aldi yesterday for spoiled strawberries I purchased. Today I got an email from corporate offering a $10 gift card in the mail. That's more than double what I paid!

Comment:

I was tired of being put on hold for customer service support. It was a sigh of relief and a load of my back to be able to share my story with you! Thanks again and I will be sure to switch to Verizon in the future.

Comment:

I am having a terrible time with Verizon, I have waited any where from1 1/2- 3hrs. and have been hung up on several times. I am simply waitint on a rebate since Feb. and my bill is 1800. I think if I were you, talk to people before choosing. I have been with Verizon for close to 20 yrs. if not longer and never had a problem, they are getting worse instead of better.

Comment:

Thank you for your site for complaints. It was a factor in bringing Bank of the West to their senses and compelling them to mail my lost check re-issue for $5,000 dollars to my attorney who has forwarded it to me, this will circumvent any need for litigation, which is always a relief.

Comment:

Your website was a tremendous help.  If only we could get some action from Best Buy since this goes back to early January.

Comment:

Thank you for the quick response. After only a few minutes I shared the CVS complaints on this website and the corporate office offered a full refund.

Comment:

Your website is clear and straight forward to use. But, I am not a fan of the three social media sites listed above - so will not be sharing my complaint through them. I trust this will not prejudice my complaint being promoted. Looking forward to getting this resolved!

Comment:

The web site where you can file a complaint is excellent. It's easy to use and allows for sufficient space/characters to describe the complaint. Now, if Polaroid will only solve my problems fast, one problem being about 6 months old.

Comment:

Still waiting on a response from Adecco corporate so I am thankful for this website. People need to know what they are capable of.

Comment:

I am pleased to advise that Caroline Mitsubishi and I have now resolved this matter, on terms I’m happy with. No further action will be taken. Thank you for your assistance!

Comment:
Thanks for your help. Recently I have seldom seen such a helpful and prompt action from AT&T people, which used to be a common feature of AT&T service. I think writing a right letter at the right time to the right people makes all the difference. Thanks again for helping me get some attention to my complaint which led to unlocking my cell phone only minutes after sharing my complaint on Facebook.

Comment:

I appreciate the ability to file my complaint through your site. Walmart makes it hard to find the exact place to file a complaint. I am not on any social media site. I hope it will still get the attention it deserves on your website!

Comment:

I hope to have this issue resolved. It was really nice to have a place to share, since most companies ignore complaints. Either way thank you for creating this wonderful website.

Comment:

Thank you for helping corporate in correcting the Viewed Me screen in POF. This was a very good response and I am glad I filed a complaint here.

Comment:

I have lodged my complaint for more than one month. Very very disappointed that Pyrex corporate had chosen to ignore my complaint.

Comment:

After upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10 my Adobe Acrobat Pro was no longer operatiuonal; forced me to buy Adobe Creatve Cloud for over $100. I develop proactive proprietary healthcare  and educatiuon protocols and use dobe PDF for research. Shorlty after purchase of Adobe Creatve Cloud Pro my computer ffailed; the back-up computer would not operate Adobe Creatve Cloud Pro fording me to use the Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Adobe and I worked together re: issues over the dilema; a few days ago my failed computer was repaired, but he disc was "new" all of my work, etc gone! I was unable to download Adobe Creatve Cloud Pro from the Adobe website and Adobe reps insisted I had no record of the Adobe Creatve Cloud Pro purchase. My proof was on the "crashed" harddrive.

I complained because Adobe could not locate my purchase and would not allow use of Adobe Creatve Cloud Pro without purchase of a 2nd Adobe Creatve Cloud Pro. I want my Adobe Creatve Cloud Pro operatinal at no charge.

Comment:

Thanks for letting me know you received my complaint. It was quick and easy and I'm glad to share what happened to me.

Comment:

Good afternoon, I just wanted to voice my disapproval of having it suggested that I place my feedback on social media. I can appreciate that WW is open to transparency, but social media is not always a positive experience. Just my opinion.